[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

After different dls, i finally got the actually best eng sub version (on KA site, with HQ), and just have a rapid look at first scene between White and Gun. For now, the scene is set! I will watch it after supper,  and i already love it. It is exactly what i was expected, as it's the serie needed for replace since LBC ended!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

After different dls, i finally got the actually best eng sub version (on KA site, with HQ), and just have a rapid look at first scene between White and Gun. For now, the scene is set! I will watch it after supper,  and i already love it. It is exactly what i was expected, as it's the serie needed for replace since LBC ended!

Just a FYI...Gmmtv is subbing TOL within 24 hours after it's aired  it's on YouTube. The subs are  rather excellent - reading less like translated and more like conversational English.  So far, it's another good series...I haven't been disappointed since #HCTM, Trapped, now TOL and fully expect 2m2 to be the same. The all have great directors ! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Gmmtv is subbing TOL within 24 hours after it's aired  it's on YouTube. The subs are  rather excellent - reading less like translated and more like conversational English.

The problem with YT is, as i dl each ep, i can't have subbing with the video (i got image and sound but no subbing).  And i can wait to have a full ep, without 3/4 parts. However, i will watch it for compare translation level. I am used to this method. Yes, HCTM was a good serie, but i more loved the actors than the story. Singto and Ohm are secure value, as White and Gun, joined with Off also are into same level. And we are not into fairy tale! For this second ep, there is a weak point which is the stadium karaoke scene, that lowered the emotion intensity, so it's more a fun one which can be cut imho! BTW, the love's battle just start!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

For this second ep, there is a weak point which is the stadium karaoke scene, that lowered the emotion intensity, so it's more a fun one which can be cut imho! BTW, the love's battle just start!!!

See, I found it brilliant.  If you haven't ever watched the movie 10 Things I hate about you...then that scene maybe didn't make sense..however, If you know the Ten Things movie...to incorporate that into a Thai BL series was brilliant...both scenes were about trying to attract the attention of another.  I thought Gun did an almost perfect copy of Heath Ledger (RIP ). I think Heath would have loved it...I can force see other movie references appearing ... it's just a wonderful approach to producing a series...:D

Spoiler

• Like 2

20 hours ago, deltos said:

See, I found it brilliant.  If you haven't ever watched the movie 10 Things I hate about you...then that scene maybe didn't make sense..however, If you know the Ten Things movie...to incorporate that into a Thai BL series was brilliant...both scenes were about trying to attract the attention of another.  I thought Gun did an almost perfect copy of Heath Ledger (RIP ). I think Heath would have loved it...I can force see other movie references appearing ... it's just a wonderful approach to producing a series...:D

I didn't saw this movie, and i'm not close to watch it. After watching the extract you post, it is exactly the reason why i never watch movie/serie with white actors (male or female)! It is made as music-hall performance, and i hate this kind of dance/music. Sorry, but that's that! It is evident, as it is a sort of copy, the serie made an hommage to the movie, however, it made me more think to LS2 with the stadium parade (even into LS2 (which is my BL serie's reference), i didn't appreciate music). With your post, i do understand better why this sequence is made for, but i still don't appreciate it. BTW, it is not a long one, so you can be sure i will not have nightmare because of that! :joy:

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, gogole mongol said:

BTW, it is not a long one, so you can be sure i will not have nightmare because of that! :joy:

That's a good thing...LOL. Now that Trapped is over I can give TOL my full attention ( until something else comes along - I'm so shallow):D

btw..Gun was just in Paris this week...seems like gmmtv is doing a European work thing...was in Zurich,Paris, not sure where they are now..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deltos said:

btw..Gun was just in Paris this week...seems like gmmtv is doing a European work thing...was in Zurich,Paris, not sure where they are now..

No, it's just a vacation.:) Every year P'Tha (director of GMM) is picking someone and taking them to Europe. It's Gun, Krist and Niti this time.

P.S. Btw, i haven't started watch ToL yet, i'm still trying to find courage to do this.:ph34r: Probably still not ready for rivers of Gun's tears.:D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aniola said:

No, it's just a vacation.:) Every year P'Tha (director of GMM) is picking someone and taking them to Europe. It's Gun, Krist and Niti this time.

Oh that's a nice thing to do..although in the latest IG pics...Gun looks a bit done with it all.LOL

3 hours ago, aniola said:

P.S. Btw, i haven't started watch ToL yet, i'm still trying to find courage to do this.:ph34r: Probably still not ready for rivers of Gun's tears.:D

Well, just jump right on in...and yeah there are tears and they are Gun real tears... he has to cry like 29 times in the series...he's only done about 5...but he's good.  Definitely going to break Art's WTD crying record. LOL. I've just finished Trapped and the final live..I'm tapped so TOL will be something fluffy for me. Everyone is waiting for him to get through this part...cause right now...Kai is on the shite list... Off has to feel badly that everyone despises his character...

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

WTF 

why do I know that after he left? :tears:

Ummm I don't know..check his IG:P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm so shallow):D

Everyone have his secret weakness, but now we know:D

9 hours ago, deltos said:

Since i live in south of France, on the Mediterranean shore, my fav BL actors comes to Paris! :bawling:

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

WTF 

why do I know that after he left? :tears:

Yes it is a sad news to know one of my fav actors is already gone, without visiting me :D

4 hours ago, aniola said:

Probably still not ready for rivers of Gun's tears.:D

This is exactly what i need from a good actor, cry when he cries, have pain when he is unlucky in love, be happy when he is happy. Maybe i must ask to my psychiatrist if i have masochist tendency too :crazy:!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, deltos said:

Ummm I don't know..check his IG:P

I do :tears:

But there is others actors who were in Paris and I didn't see them so ...

9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Yes it is a sad news to know one of my fav actors is already gone, without visiting me :D

You told him how disappointed you are :phew:

About the show, I like the second episode, not the first one, I understand the director has to show the situation, the relation between Kai and Third, but it was a little bit too much. 

But because Gun is really a great actor I enjoy it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mellialuna said:

About the show, I like the second episode, not the first one, I understand the director has to show the situation, the relation between Kai and Third, but it was a little bit too much. 

I was happy they didn't drag it out...it was so angsty in the novel...you were calling both of them Boo Boo the Fool while reading....LOL Although when the tables turn...it's gonna be something I think. We'll see tomorrow. lol