[Thai BL Drama 2019] Theory of Love ทฤษฎีจีบเธอ

Jin_mi

Misunderstanding, you said misunderstanding? Yes, we swim in a misunderstanding ocean! Both (Third and Khai) play their own score, that made a complex situation. Khai try to refind old friendship, Third try to find a way to receive reciprocal love from Khai. It result one cry a lot, and other wast his time with lot of different girls. I am satisfied with this bitter assessment, because it's my turn to swim into emotional state, however, it is hard to constantly saw Third crying! Is Khai will (soon) made an effort to really think/feel of Third as more than a friend? Things become more complicated ep after ep. Exam times will come more fastly than they think of it! Just hope a ray of light will lighten this dark horizon soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Third crying! Is Khai will (soon) made an effort to really think/feel of Third as more than a friend?

Sure..turn about is fair play...Kai will feel the sting of not having Third....it's coming.

• Insightful 1

I really love this episode.

Spoiler

TooAn was a ship I didn't expect at all, people were talking about it last week in social network but I get through it and then in ep.6, I was into it completely

And this scene is perfect! 

Rewatching it with all the point of view, it's even stronger! <3

There are still Third's cries but less in this episode, a way to show that he is still in love but more ready to give up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

TooAn was a ship I didn't expect at all, people were talking about it last week in social network but I get through it and then in ep.6, I was into it completely

I think when Too had to get computer charged was the first inkling...yeah 2nd lead syndrome for these two is real ! The only scene I didn't like was Pan showing up at the shop...both were surprised in the class room especially bone...the she shows up at the shop...and talks about him skipping class...like really ? Why she avoiding the real topic (their interactions at the coffee shop )...so typical.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think when Too had to get computer charged was the first inkling...yeah 2nd lead syndrome for these two is real !

I so missed it. Even if I know hate first, then love (the usual plot), I wasn't thinking so far!

So it's perfect! Good surprise! :w00t:

8 minutes ago, deltos said:

The only scene I didn't like was Pan showing up at the shop

I don't like their plot at all so I have already forgot this part! :phew:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I so missed it. Even if I know hate first, then love (the usual plot), I wasn't thinking so far!

So it's perfect! Good surprise! :w00t:

It's another reason I like directors who can read a novel and then do an adaptation so you don't loose the good stuff.:phew:

16 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

don't like their plot at all so I have already forgot this part! 

The plot now reminds me of the teacher student plot from TWM3....Only diff is  Pan an Bone didn't know about each other...so deal with it honestly...no game playing. <_<

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Okay about to start this im into BL again.. lets see how it is. 

This is a leveled up BL...Gun and Off are phenomenal in their roles...it's an excellent production.  Hope you enjoyed ! Fair warning..it's angsty but good.

• Insightful 1

I finally watch it, and it is a keystone ep. We have reach to a turning point. Third and Khai just start to think (wrongly or not) they don't used the good way to manage their feelings for each other. Return to earth will be hard for both, and to found out the right solution. Yes Off made big progress and Gun is perfect as usual. As i am greedy for emotion, i think next eps will satisfy my appetite! Reduced casting, interesting plot, great acting, emotions, all ingredients that made a great serie (to me)!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

I finally watch it, and it is a keystone ep. We have reach to a turning point. Third and Khai just start to think (wrongly or not) they don't used the good way to manage their feelings for each other. Return to earth will be hard for both, and to found out the right solution. Yes Off made big progress and Gun is perfect as usual. As i am greedy for emotion, i think next eps will satisfy my appetite! Reduced casting, interesting plot, great acting, emotions, all ingredients that made a great serie (to me)!

yes it was keystone...I think we could figure out that Kai had seen the video on  Thirds computer so al his actions after that were contrived. We now watch Kai struggle...interesting that he had to " run away" home to get clarity...but sometimes that's necessary even though he didn't tell anyone.  Looking forward to Saturday....:rolleyes:  I'm hoping the next time we see Third cry is tears of happiness - until then..we'll see the director said  Gun had to cry on demand 29 times during this series...he's come close but I think he still has some to go

• Insightful 1

8 hours ago, deltos said:

I think we could figure out that Kai had seen the video on  Thirds computer so al his actions after that were contrived

That's the final point! Be curious will change the world's face for both! Khai recognize all his girl's dating are just a silly game, and his deep nature start to return to the surface. And now we know the truth is at the surface! Go to the sea for friend's help is another obvious proof. But is it not too late? Another interesting  point is the new relation between Two and P'Un. I was "affraid" there is only one gay relation into the serie, i saw a new path just started for them! Is this become reality soon?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Another interesting  point is the new relation between Two and P'Un. I was "affraid" there is only one gay relation into the serie, i saw a new path just started for them! Is this become reality soon?

I will only say that it's not new, but the positioning in the story is...:phew:

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, deltos said:

The only scene I didn't like was Pan showing up at the shop...both were surprised in the class room especially bone...the she shows up at the shop...and talks about him skipping class...like really ?

I was equally surprised to watch and heard the different attitude at school and bar. Weird way to give him a message!

On 7/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, deltos said:

It's another reason I like directors who can read a novel and then do an adaptation so you don't loose the good stuff.:phew:

As i never read any novel, i can't have this kind of problem, i am only concentrate on director work to make actors play the best possible.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:36 AM, deltos said:

I will only say that it's not new, but the positioning in the story is...:phew:

Is it because you read the novel before to watch the series?

• Like 1