Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Mr. Fighting 加油,你是最棒的

Really liked the first three episodes. This is so much better than Go Go Squid. I struggled to finish a single episode of that drama.

Interestingly enough, I found dramas set in Beijing to be on average better than dramas set in Shanghai. Beijing dramas have somewhat real people facing somewhat real problems, whereas dramas in Shanghai are often just pretentious (Snail House was an exception).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RSMasterfade said:

Really liked the first three episodes. This is so much better than Go Go Squid. I struggled to finish a single episode of that drama.

Interestingly enough, I found dramas set in Beijing to be on average better than dramas set in Shanghai. Beijing dramas have somewhat real people facing somewhat real problems, whereas dramas in Shanghai are often just pretentious (Snail House was an exception).

Right??? I'm quite surprised there's not much discussion about this series, which I found very lovable, with lovable & rootable characters as well! It does have a slice-of-life vibe, so some people may think it's a little slow. 

• Like 4

On 8/6/2019 at 5:12 PM, caranita said:

Right??? I'm quite surprised there's not much discussion about this series, which I found very lovable, with lovable & rootable characters as well! It does have a slice-of-life vibe, so some people may think it's a little slow. 

i havent start on this yet....

however i did saw a clip where they were taking plane to some where or back i guess....and i love it....i remember the lines ZeYu Said to FuZi that got her pacify :D 

• Like 1

I was hyped when it was announced that MSC and DL were gonna be in a drama together and I’m so so so glad that it’s actually good lmao. And bless the Viki subbers because *cries in Love and Destiny*

The characters are so lovable (as someone else said) and the actors have great chemistry together, where their interactions all seem natural. Fu and Zeyu just click right away and their bickering/exchanges makes their relationship so much heartwarming and real. Even the relationships between Fu, Zeyu, Aunt Meili and the Father are fun to watch. Their undying support Zeyu MAKES ME SOFT.

Spoiler

The part after Fu got the part for Zeyu and she started crying after calling him, this was me after watching that scene tumblr_pkfbemvJmp1umj8af_250.gifbecause I FELT THAT

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I found this BTS video, which showed how they built the set for the Fus' house. I've also seen another video showing them constructing the neighborhood, but I couldn't find it in my YT history. Will post it here when I find it. Their attention to details is amazing. I thought they actually shot in a Beijing neighborhood!

And also, apparently even this scene was also taken with a green screen??? If I hadn't seen this video, I could've sworn a real running taxi was filmed!

• Like 1

Finale tonight :) new and sweet stills....so are we going to get HPE?

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, RSMasterfade said:

Loved the series, but it was a hard watch (hard on my heart)

Oh I tried to watch GGS for Yang Zi & dropped it eventually.   The biggest problem for me was the relationship b/t an 18/19 y/o & a 30 y/o :crazy: and her whole life revolved around him gah, so icky.