[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Reunion: The Sound of the Providence 盗墓笔记重启 ll 重啟之極海聽雷

TheRedPheonix

On 11/4/2018 at 12:17 PM, biskotmeri said:

@TheRedDragon That picture of him with the red wall background is a new picture from TNR set? Whoa what i thought it was an old picture because he looks so.. young. Haha.. I guess that means he's doing well during the filming and not going through so much harsh filming yet lol

Arghh right now i'm torn between wanting to finish the novel and waiting for the drama to come out first, but it's still a long long wait for the drama. I'm slacking on reading the novel anyway haha cuz sometimes the google translations hurt my head, but so far on the chapters i've read, they've already found the tomb under the sea, and man, you're right about there being a lot of mud they're practically swimming in it, and there's already been a nude part (partially i think? Like maybe not completely i can't be sure too the google translations are not exactly accurate) where all their clothes are coming apart when they're climbing out from the tomb hohoho..

Yeah, one of the crew posted their picture from similar place so definitely on set.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Omg I'm so excited for Long ge but please someone could help me out?

I barely watch C-Dramas and I am super lost right now. So how does this series work? I've seen 5 different people play the mc's role. Are the seasons jumping around the timeline or..are the characters different but with the same name? Sorry guys for bothering you, I really tried to google it but I am even more confused now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

You aren't bothering! I'll try to explain what I understand. The dramas arranged by airing date:

2015 - The Lost Tomb (Li Yifeng's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts Book One of the main series.

2016 - Time Raiders (Luhan's Wu Xie)

Loosely based on the novel's setting, doesn't really fit into the entire drama timeline.

2018 - The Tomb of the Sea/Sand Ocean (Qin Hao's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts the Sand Ocean books (which takes place about eight years after the main series ends).

2019 - Tomb Notes Restart (Zhu Yilong's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts the Restart web novel (not published yet, takes place 10 years after the main series ends, farthest into the timeline).

2019 - The Lost Tomb II (Hou Minghao's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts Book Two and Book Three.

Besides from all this, there's also The Mystic Nine (2016), which is the prequel for the main series. It doesn't have Wu Xie though, so I didn't list it with the others.

All the Wu Xies are the same character, just in different time periods of the novel series.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

@TheRedDragon Thanks for the updates! Their shooting location looks so pretty~~ that wuxie zhang qiling video though :P I still have this great anticipation for the drama, it feels like torture waiting really even though i know it won't come out yet anytime soon lol. Anyway, at least the story of minglan is coming soon so i'll have something to watch while waiting for wuxie..

I do feel this greed sometimes that i want him to just take lead roles so that i can see more of him onscreen, lol, but really that is not up to me, so.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

It is rumoured that the series will have 72 episodes and will air in 3 seasons of 24 eps each. It might either air in June or August after Rice festival [17th August], a special day for the book fans of Tomb Notes. The shooting ends somewhere in April 2019.

72?! :crazy: I don't think previous Lost Tomb dramas had that many episodes. 

Aw still long time... *sigh* (´._.`)

8 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

72?! :crazy: I don't think previous Lost Tomb dramas had that many episodes. 

Aw still long time... *sigh* (´._.`)

Yes that is quite a lot compared to previous lost tomb series BUT! hahaha i like that there are a lot of episodes because that would mean a lot more ZYL as Wuxie goodness!! Muahahahahaha.. And yeah it's still quite a long time away T_T I'm very excited for this series I can't put it into words. 

@TheRedDragon Here's to more ZYL lead roles! :lol:

• Like 1