[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

Just caught up with the 4 episodes and it does look promising although I am left with many question marks. :lol:

I watched this for Kim Sun Ah and I am not disappointed.

I felt her heartache at the husband's betrayal and her fury when she smashed the windows of the car.

I hope she will leave her idiotic husband in the next episode.

How dare he blame her for the lost of their unborn child? 

And his mistress... aargh!!!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Moon, Blue Sun: Episodes 3-4

by odilettante

redmoon0300418a.jpg

This show is making me totally anxious about the responsibilities of parenting, and I don’t even have children. Personal crises overwhelm our leads, distracting them from their original missions of finding the identities of either unknown children or vigilante killers who believe they’re bringing justice to the world. At least we’re introduced to a new detective who seems to be more than able to pick up the slack.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/red-moon-blue-sun-episodes-3-4/

I just watched the 3rd ep raw. omo omo I found my new catnip after Guest. :)  Can't wait for the next ep. As of now I don't have any complaints everybody is working well within their limits. There is enough information thrown at viewers to suck them in without letting them feel out of loop. Usually, if it is not a police procedural drama/movie police officers will really suck at their job and the protagonist will be the one solving everything alone. well, finally for a change our resident detectives are smart and diligent at their job.

Only thing bugging me is cha woo kyung's belief that the green dressed child is real. May be the mystery tag includes some supernatural element but otherwise that cannot be explained.

Anybody remember if Village of Achiara had everything explained logically by the end? because I remember seeing some creepy scenes such as the protagonist's dead sister appearing before her and all.

OMG episode 6!!!!!!!!!

Towards the end.. thought what was like a Narnia moment... turned out to be a goosebumps moments..

XTbCBEm.gif

WHO IS SHE?????

@akiera I never watch before. But I'm pretty worried that  WK is bi-polar or she has alternate ego and she didn't know that.

15 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

@akiera I never watch before. But I'm pretty worried that  WK is bi-polar or she has alternate ego and she didn't know that.

I have the same suspicion too the girl is her alter ego. Something must have happened in their childhood, the memory of which she repressed in her mind. Her sister is very important in the larger scheme of things I think. Don't you think the child's dress is a bit old fashioned? I am not an expert in children's clothing but that's what I felt.

I also think CWk is very much caught up in all these things happening and because viewers have CWk's perspective we don't doubt her. But she can be linked to almost all deaths. Is this her way of atoning her guilt?:unsure:

What is the truck driver's role in all these things? He is listed as a main lead and he clearly avoided the detective while coming out from the counselling centre. The way he said that everything will be fine to CWK also felt little special like he was not talking about the ceiling. But could he be the villain? 

The writer's former work was mind boggling with the number of possible suspects. Even soo young is little suspicious here. It is also possible that there is no single villain but a number of people connected together or something. I wish ji heon won't be one because I want at least one character to rely on.

Spoiler

Watching it raw again

The way woo kyung said sorry to her mother while rubbing her hands together "I did wrong, mother. I did wrong" like a kid. Omo I am 100% sure that all these things are connected to her childhood. In the beginning I only thought that her mother was little too calm and she may know something but now I think she may have abused them when they were kids or was insensitive to their abuse by somebody else.

Sometimes I even wonder that Soo Kyung is just pretending to be in coma and she may be actively involved in all these things but that will be too makjangish and this drama seem to be a logical one.

I regret watching this live-_- Not even a preview.

I have to say that SW also saw the little girl in green therefore she is not just an illusion from CWK. To me, she is there to ask help for the children of nobody. SW's parents are suspicious in my opinion. The sister's death was not an accident. It has been covered up and SW is looking for CWK's help.

By Sw, did you possibly meant the boy child WK met at the counselling centre? He saw a girl in green dress but her face was not shown to the viewers. It is only from Wk's perspective we have seen the child's face.  The child she is going to meet, I don't think she is that girl appearing before her. Her eyes were little different at least that's what I thought. However the truck driver must have met that child or may have saved the child which must have been when the boy saw them. I saw it without the subs so this could be very much wrong. 

I think the truck driver will turn out to be the puppy eyed psychopath.

4 hours ago, akiera said:

I think the truck driver will turn out to be the puppy eyed psychopath.

@akiera yes @bebebisous33 meant Si Wan (that young boy). Well, I consider N (Cha Hak Yeon) too green to be a PSYCHOPATH, but let's see. Do Hyun Jung writer-nim and the PDs might have some aces down their sleeves for that.

Well, ratings time... and it's still low.

Nielsen Korea via netizendrama

+0.1 / unchanged from eps. 5/6

TNMS via JoongAng Ilbo https://news.joins.com/article/23165858

Free-to-Air

The Last Empress 5.7% / 7.9% (-0.2 / +0.9)

Children of Nobody 3.8% / 4.7% (both -0.3)

Feel Good to Die 2.4% / 3.5% (-0.6 / -0.1)

Pay TV

Encounter 9.4% (+0.4)

Fluttering Warning 1.678% (last episode ratings NOT RECORDED)

yes netizendrama-nim, i also hope CoN stays strong until the last episode, even if the ratings are not so good. i hope both MBC and the production company will still put their trust in this show.

Seriously... This drama is so underrated and every end of the episode... it will not fail to gives me goosebumps moments!

It's really stirring a lot of thoughts in my head and yet I have no answers.

They are simply unexplainable at the moment but still very mind boggling.

The little girl in green dress.

3 person can see her.

Here's my theories:

1) she is real

2) she is supernatural

3) she is both because she is real but could be in coma and is in spirit form now helping all abused / neglected child.

CWK, my heart.... she cries, I cry along with her. :tears:

When she apologized to her mum... OMG.

Why?????? Why those actions? :tears:

The mum... OMG. The nonchalance..  OMG! :angry:

The cheating ex husband. Because he strayed when she needed him the most... ===> May the fleas of a thousand camels invade his crotch. And may his arms be too short to scratch. B)

CWK need a new man!

Spoiler

I'll totally support the fling! :P

The mysterious truck driver who I still cannot get his name.... He is way way too mysterious and fishy. 

@akiera yeah. I also doubt that the little girl is the real little girl in green dress. She seems too tall.

And finding the poem in the office???

FISHY!

Aargh... New episodes next week and no answers for now! :(

Does anyone else think that CWK was also abused as a child maybe? Her mother slapped her after her outburst and she immediately turned timid-like, apologising a lot. That did seem a little out-of-character to me. 

Also, can't wait to find out why Eun Ho (the truck driver) character keeps avoiding the detective.

35 minutes ago, dhplsa said:

Does anyone else think that CWK was also abused as a child maybe? Her mother slapped her after her outburst and she immediately turned timid-like, apologising a lot. That did seem a little out-of-character to me.  

I think the mother is an abusive richard simmons parent. :angry: how does she have the nerve to blame her own daughter for the richard simmons husband's jerkness?

54 minutes ago, dhplsa said:

Also, can't wait to find out why Eun Ho (the truck driver) character keeps avoiding the detective.

yes, that was really upsetting. It felt like her personality suddenly changed, like that of a guilty child. Does she have multiple personality syndrome or anything? That was very much different from the mature CWK we saw before. I think she was a victim of child abuse.

I really think that CKW was abused at child and if not then she has be bipolar or have multiple personality sydrome. I mean how else can you explain her beharior when her mother slapped her. 

everyone in this drama are suspicious.  

Does anyone has guess why there are always poems linked to the crimes? 

Archived