[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

Ep 41 Recap Part-1 (Till 16:30)

- Despite SJ's objections, NJ leaves from the dinner party to see JA, but he tells SJ that he will be back. The rest of the team want to go to a karaoke bar but SJ says she has to wait for somebody.

- JA is at a restaurant, drinking and thinking of SU saying he won't be seeing her anymore. "How can you do that? You can just start and stop seeing me just on your whim? What do you want me to do?"... NJ joins. He asks why she isn't happy, having erased the past like she wanted to. She says  she can't seem to fully erase everything.  She had thrown her phone away but she still remembered his phone number.  While in Seoul, she recalled his number at many tough times, thinking he would've rushed over to help if she called.  Even before, she had thought of leaving the hometown many times and it was only NJ who had held her back.  She couldn't leave then, as she was concerned about what would happen to him.  NJ says she should've told him those days itself. JA: "Had I asked you to run away with me then, would you have been able to do that?". He doesn't answer. She says he wouldn't have been able to. He couldn't have left his mom.

- She continues - "You asked me if I have another man, right?".  She says it is true.  Somebody she wants to have, no matter how difficult it is to have him. Somebody who makes her heart flutter by just being near her. "But now it is over", she says. NJ asks if she means she has broken up with SU. She is surprised that NJ knew that it was SU. She says she is being punished for what she did to NJ, and for her greed. NJ says she did nothing wrong. It was his fault for just watching her for 20 years and doing nothing. It was his fault for thinking that she always felt similar to him. He says somebody else had actually told him that too.  NJ recalls the sweet moments with SJ (including the cute rabbit ear scene, and even the scene when she said it is "the time for him and I from now on" - so the dude did kinda know what she was saying, though he acted otherwise). He says that the person had said, "I have feelings for you. It doesn't mean you need to have feelings for me". That person walked into his life one fine moment. It is nothing but love, but like a fool, he didn't realize it. Don't be stuck in the past and just build beautiful memories from now on, she had said.  Now JA says, "so... you have somebody now?". . He says yes with an "mmm" (Okay, dude, we pardon you, even if it is only to your not-really-an-ex ex that you are revealing it!).

- JA looks relieved to hear what NJ said. She says she actually feels better. NJ says sorry, and she says there is no need for that. She is the one who put an end to anything between them first.

- NJ asks JA if he can pay back her debt instead of SU. She says no. She can pay it back herself. he says it was just that he didn't want to feel that he (NJ) was only burden for her always. JA says very earnestly - "NamJin-ah, you have never been a burden for me". She says she was only borrowing that money, and she will pay it back when she is a successful designer. NJ says fine. But in case she needs help with it, she should let him know.  JA: "So we are friends like before, no?".  NJ: "Sure. I am your fiend, any time".  Nice smile on JA's face.  (This whole scene went much better than I thought. I was really worried, seeing the preview.  We got trolled a bit there!)

- Poor SJ has now been kicked out of the restaurant, as they closed the place for the night. The lady there even asked SJ why she is out there shivering in the cold.  SJ: "He promised, that he would come back. So I should trust him. I just need to trust him and wait".

- NJ takes JA to her place. He has to help her walk. YJ arrives right on time, and helps with taking her in. NJ gets a message from Mr. Upright that they are all at the Karaoke Bar, asking him to go there. NJ is about to leave, and tells YJ to make sure that JA eats something. YJ asks NJ if he doesn't hate JA for having called such a good friend a stalker. He laughs, saying he knows JA.  He leaves, and YJ wonders - "I mean, it's not like she is so particularly pretty. How come all these men are like they can't live without JA?" Haha...

- NJ goes to the karaoke bar and asks where SJ was. Ms. Lee says she never joined, as she had to wait for somebody, at the drinking joint. Now the dude runs over to that place. Sure enough he hears the whistle blowing. SJ can't believe it when NJ runs in.  It seems she has been blowing it for a long time, as she says. Haha.  He takes her to the car and starts rubbing her hands to warm her up!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

it’s seem a good episode . I am enjoying  reading ur recap :D

Yes, it is a good episode.  I really liked it today.

Ep 41 Recap Part-2 (from 16:30)

- SJ complains that the gloves he had bought for her were useless. He says he will buy her another pair tomorrow. SJ fakes some annoyance - "you are again asking me to wait?".  He says sorry.  A small lover's quarrel.  Then she asks how things went (with JA) and NJ tells her that it is settled.  How settled, she wants to know. "We decided to continue as good friends".  SJ grins from ear to ear, and says, "so there was some point in waiting outside, I guess!"... She asks if they should go to the Karaoke Bar and he thinks it's too late. NJ says they will now be busy "building our own times". There are so many things he wants to do. Like what, she asks. See movies, do shopping, do some fine dining, go for camping... Those kind of dates. "What, you don't like it?". SJ says it's not like she doesn't like it. Not overjoyed or anything, that's all.  She is lying, of course, seeing her grin.

- At breakfast, first some minor back and forth between the moms on the results of the contest between the two sons. SH asks NJ to be there for the engagement of SU this coming Sunday, as "requisite family". YSJ wants to be there too, but SH asks what connection she has, to be there. SH is a bit harsh, and makes NJ stand up for YSJ and say "she is the mom who raised me for 30 years". He won't just take it if his mom is belittled. Now SU gets up saying NJ also need not be there. "Anyway, I never even considered you and I to be blood-related family". NJ says he also isn't dying to be at the engagement. He doesn't approve of this "love and marriage are different" idea anyway. YSJ asks them to stop. She doesn't want this split on her account.  She thinks SH wasn't wrong in not wanting her there. Ajussi speaks up, unusually sternly, that YSJ was only asking to be there as a well-wisher. SH says she is fine with the good wishes, but she is worried of what trouble YSJ might cause at the event, because she says things without even thinking much. Now YSJ is even sadder. She says she isn't joining the engagement anyway. Gets up and leaves. Now Ajussi tells his angel that he is disappointed in her. How can somebody so pretty be so nasty, he asks.  YSJ had asked him so many times what gift to give SU and all that, but look at this. Now Ajussi also gets up and leaves.  Ms. Heo says that SH was being too much, and she too leaves.  Finally we have SH sitting there, alone. (So funny!)

- NJ goes to console YSJ. He suggest a mom-son date to make her feel better. They will do some shopping and eating, and go see DS at the cafe too.

- YJ brings some coffee or something for JA at the office, saying it was from NJ.  SU walks in, and Mr. Jang asks if she wasn't in a sour relation with NJ. JA, looking like she is in a good mood, asks what could be sour between such longtime friends. There was some misunderstanding and they talked it over. JA gets up, still looking happy, and offers to go get morning coffee for everybody. After she leaves Mr. Jang wonders how she changed overnight like this - a cosmos one day, and a tulip the next day. The team members keep going on about JA and how men are, with her. SU puts a stop to it by asking the ajussi about contest-2.

- SH looks like she has caught a cold, at the team-2 office. She gets NJ to leave to get her some hot cocoa.

- The lawyer's assistant tells him about a Han Mi Ra arriving from abroad. From UK, if I heard right. "There must be a daughter. Suzy, by name?". The assistant says yes.  The daughter also has arrived.  CS says, "Han Mi Ra. Somebody that our company really needs".  He asks the assistant to find out what they are looking for. [Something tells me that this must be Ajussi's wife and daughter]

- DS seems to be having a nature's call, and asks SG to handle the store. DS thinks his toilet trip may take a while.  YSJ comes in, and SG gets a call from his sister, who seems to be saying that she will come to the cafe. SG then finds an envelope full of money in the drawer. He simply pockets it, and NJ saw him do that. When DS comes in, NJ asks who SG was. Just a part-time worker, says DS. NJ doesn't tell him what he saw.

- MS tells his assistant that they will have a lot of work to do now, to produce the clothes. YS calls him to say that she is on is way to the cafe where SG works.

- Looks like NJ called the cops on SG.  The sister walks in to hear him say that he didn't do it,  but NJ tells the cops he saw it.  Now YSJ remembers who they are and says, "he is the one who stole the share transfer forms from SJ, right?". Now YS goes for NJ's collar, YSJ gets in between, and NJ gets a cut on his face. Now YS has asked for it. YSJ goes for her ears.  As the cops go to separate them, SG casually pulls out the envelope from his back pocket and drops it under the table. Now YS looks like her baby is in distress.  [THE END]

as always, many thanks for the recap of the last episode @jayakris- I want to make a wild guess, YS will lose her baby and a rift between NJ and MS will start.  Like many other dramas, SG would be able to get away with his sins. 

Congratulations to Ahn NamJin for the award along with Kang Eun Tak. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!  IT WAS FUN BEING AROUND NICE PEOPLE LIKE EVERYONE HERE!!!

So NJ just smoothy transition to SJ lol saying he wants to take make new memories s with her including going to the movies, shopping and taking her to good restaurants.But she wont admit she like him quite yet so he said he will try hard to convince her.  :heart:

He wanst blind to her at all I guess he needed the closure with JA.

Speaking of JA i guess she was nto a bad as we though she could have handed everything else much better but she already have regrets about what she did and wanted to still be good friends with him.You can tell a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders I dont think she ever smile that brightly.

Ep 42 preview - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,43,785806

Blurb: 연실(유지연)의 소식을 들은 만석(홍요섭)은 대로하고, 승주(서효림)에게 앞으로 경연에 대한 지원을 끊겠다고 통보한다. 2차 경연의 핵심인 여배우가 극비리에 입국했다는 소식에 남진(박윤재)과 수희(김혜리)의 희비가 엇갈리는데...

Translation: Having heard YS' news, MS follows up and notifies SJ that he is ending his support for the contest ahead. NJ and SH have alternating good and bad feelings about the news on actress Han Mi Ra, the key figure of the 2nd contest, who arrived from abroad in secrecy.

So SG must have blamed NJ for falsely accusing him, at the cafe.  That must be why SJ's idiot dad is on a war path with him.  Argh... Will that fellow ever get some sense in his pea-brain?... So the preview shows that Han Mi Ra is the actress.  The picture on screen at the meeting where the lawyer is speaking, is captioned "legendary actress Han Mi Ra".  The team that manages to get her to model for them, wins the 2nd contest!  The lawyer said that she is a legendary actress, though she doesn't look that old to be called "legendary".  Anyway,  I thought she was an old lady, when I made the guess in my recap above that she could be Ajussi's old wife.  So, that guess is wrong.  But I am curious about the significance of this actress' daughter for the lawyer to mention even her name Suzy to the secretary today.  The daughter must be a young girl, as the actress herself is not too old.

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Ep 42 preview - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,43,785806

Blurb: 연실(유지연)의 소식을 들은 만석(홍요섭)은 대로하고, 승주(서효림)에게 앞으로 경연에 대한 지원을 끊겠다고 통보한다. 2차 경연의 핵심인 여배우가 극비리에 입국했다는 소식에 남진(박윤재)과 수희(김혜리)의 희비가 엇갈리는데...

Translation: Having heard YS' news, MS follows up and notifies SJ that he is ending his support for the contest ahead. NJ and SH have alternating good and bad feelings about the news on actress Han Mi Ra, the key figure of the 2nd contest, who arrived from abroad in secrecy.

So SG must have blamed NJ for falsely accusing him, at the cafe.  That must be why SJ's idiot dad is on a war path with him.  Argh... Will that fellow ever get some sense in his pea-brain?... So the preview shows that Han Mi Ra is the actress.  The picture on screen at the meeting where the lawyer is speaking, is captioned "legendary actress Han Mi Ra".  The team that manages to get her to model for them, wins the 2nd contest!  The lawyer said that she is a legendary actress, though she doesn't look that old to be called "legendary".  Anyway,  I thought she was an old lady, when I made the guess in my recap above that she could be Ajussi's old wife.  So, that guess is wrong.  But I am curious about the significance of this actress' daughter for the lawyer to mention even her name Suzy to the secretary today.  The daughter must be a young girl, as the actress herself is not too old.

I am  so sick of this garbage dad lets not forget he  came ranging in an attack NJ  at his grandfather home. I cannot wait to things blow up in his face.

He also realize that NJ save his company too right?He is the dumbest character i seen in quite awhile.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Speaking of JA i guess she was nto a bad as we though she could have handed everything else much better but she already have regrets about what she did and wanted to still be good friends with him.You can tell a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders I dont think she ever smile that brightly.

Yes, I think we have been too harsh on her.  She is not a cut-throat calculating character like we were thinking (based on having seen many such characters in dramas).  If she was calculating enough, she would have tried to tie up with NJ again, which is what I badly feared before this episode.  So the drama was again pretty truthful in their story-telling to us, when they showed her thinking to herself that she was happy to see SJ with NJ (when SJ went "scary gangster" on DS and helped JA in the lobby).  JA is ambitious and will pick her goals above her heart, but she is not a heartless evil character or anything.  I can now actually see her possibly turning around and helping NJ at some point, in a fight against SH.

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am  so sick of this garbage dad lets not forget he  came ranging in an attack NJ  at his grandfather home. I cannot wait to things blow up in his face. 

He can be turned back again though.  He is soft-enough that he will listen to SJ later when she shows that it is best not to trust his wife and BIL.  But he is giving unnecessary grief to his daughter and wasting her time.  Yes, one of the most foolish characters we have seen in dramas.

15 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Who knows it would really turn into a twist the man that kidnap NJ is Sw biological father Kidnapper # 2 Ex.. It would explain a lot of the past and tie it all together.. The original kidnapper has to come back to get full closure from this drama..

Possibly.  That dude isn't dead, is he?  The one who brought NJ to YSJ.  I have to think that he will show up at some point and create confusion before things get settled.  Where is that fellow?

11 hours ago, jayakris said:

Yes, I think we have been too harsh on her.  She is not a cut-throat calculating character like we were thinking (based on having seen many such characters in dramas).  If she was calculating enough, she would have tried to tie up with NJ again, which is what I badly feared before this episode.  So the drama was again pretty truthful in their story-telling to us, when they showed her thinking to herself that she was happy to see SJ with NJ (when SJ went "scary gangster" on DS and helped JA in the lobby).  JA is ambitious and will pick her goals above her heart, but she is not a heartless evil character or anything.  I can now actually see her possibly turning around and helping NJ at some point, in a fight against SH.

He can be turned back again though.  He is soft-enough that he will listen to SJ later when she shows that it is best not to trust his wife and BIL.  But he is giving unnecessary grief to his daughter and wasting her time.  Yes, one of the most foolish characters we have seen in dramas.

Possibly.  That dude isn't dead, is he?  The one who brought NJ to YSJ.  I have to think that he will show up at some point and create confusion before things get settled.  Where is that fellow?

YSJ said the guy who brought NJ to her was her ex boyfriend. 

So SG must have blamed NJ for falsely accusing him, at the cafe.  That must be why SJ's idiot dad is on a war path with him.  Argh... Will that fellow ever get some sense in his pea-brain?...

He also realize that NJ save his company too right?He is the dumbest character i seen in quite awhile.

@dramaninja  I'm getting real sick and tired of birdbrain dad.. When will he realizes that his golddigging wife only cares about her brother.. Her calling wolf behind him will play out real quick.. Anything he has to spend money on concerning SJ brother don't like it because it's less then what he'll get..  YSJ will talk him into to letting him come back to that company.. Yes he's going to have to come to NJ with and apology begging to save his darn company.. I hope DS has a camera in there to show the police just what happen in front bridbrain dad..

I wish kidnapper #2 kindly remind him in his role of G/pa's death..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

11 hours ago, jayakris said:

So the preview shows that Han Mi Ra is the actress.  The picture on screen at the meeting where the lawyer is speaking, is captioned "legendary actress Han Mi Ra".  The team that manages to get her to model for them, wins the 2nd contest! 

All I am thinking how she gonna model teenager clothes or are they gonna design a new clothes for her to model  . Let’s hope she didn’t got a daughter that fall in love with NJ and mess up every thing up . :D 

Ep 42 Recap (Till 17:30)

- MS hears of the cafe incident and runs to the hospital, where NJ and YSJ are with YS. Looks like she has had a miscarriage. "Savior" has left the world, as YS tells MS. He slumps to the floor. SG runs in and says that he was with the police, and that they found the envelope on the floor. He blames NJ for falsely accusing him, as we expected. Now MS goes after NJ. YSJ starts crying. NJ gets down on his knees to admit fault. SG acts angry and calls NJ a murderer. YS says she won't forget this till she dies, and all that.  SG pushes NJ and YSJ out the door.

- SH brings NSJ to the Team-1 office, and everybody says nice things to the fiancee of their team-leader. Rather deliberately, SH asks JA to get tea for them, but JA doesn't really shows sadness on her face. NSJ apologizes for troubling JA. After she gets them tea, SU says that he wants to take NSJ out for a meal and to talk. SH jokes about his hurry to leave with her.  "Let us have tea first". SU says he will only give 10 minutes for that.  NSJ smiles, and is well-behaved, as always.

- Team-2 gets a couple of phone calls. Looks like their designs are getting good sales response. NJ and SJ aren't there.  Ajussi tells the others that NJ and YSJ were in some trouble.

- NJ goes to the cafe and DS tells him that the cops found the envelope on the floor. NJ is sure that he saw SG pocketing it, and that SG must have dropped it on the floor when the cops weren't looking. He asks DS to be careful, and asks him to set up CCTV at the cafe. DS asks what happened to YS and NJ tells him that she lost the baby.

- SJ is at the hospital, and MS says he doesn't want to even see NJ anymore. He will have nothing to do with NJ anymore. SJ says it must all be a misunderstanding, but MS says they need to look for some other factory for contest-2 onward. He is done with this. Just for her sake, he will continue producing the contest-1 design. That's it. SJ tries arguing, but no use.  She leaves an envelope of money that NJ had asked her to pass on (she didn't say what it was for).

- SJ says sorry for being of no help, to NJ in the hospital lobby. NJ says he understands MS' reaction. All he can do is to do his best till MS forgives him. SJ tells him that MS won't produce clothes from contest-2 onward, and is stubborn. NJ: "I wonder if I would've done that if I knew that he was your uncle". SJ: "You think that's what you are? You would've done exactly the same thing then too". NJ just keeps feeling bad, and SJ supports him saying this is what he likes about him.

- SU is telling NSJ about the business success with her dad. She is not interested, and changes subjects suddenly - "so, she is the one, right?... Jeong JinA. Right?".  SU is stumped that she has already figured it out. She asks if he has put her behind. He says he has, but then corrects himself. He is "in the process of" doing that. "In the process?," she asks. SU gets a little annoyed  and asks if she thinks it is so easy to end a romance.  "Is that how you are?" asks SU. She is calm, though she shows concern on her face. NSJ: "No. But I am a little scared, which is why I asked".  She says she is worried about him wavering again, with JA working in the same office. SU says his determination not to let himself waver, is what he meant by being "in the process". She basically chuckles. "Looks like I brought up something unnecessary. Shall we talk about something else?".  SU has a blank look on his face.

- YSJ is in her bed, feeling sad about what SH told her at the breakfast table earlier, about talking without thinking and causing trouble. She is totally down. Ms. Heo comes to console her, and she really cries about the lost baby, saying SH was right in what she said about her causing trouble. This was of the worst kind. NJ has asked for some kelp soup etc from tomorrow morning. YSJ thinks it must be to go give YS at the hospital. Ms. Heo gives her some fish-shaped pasty that she likes, to cheer her up.

38 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Ep 42 Recap (Till 17:30)

- MS hears of the cafe incident and runs to the hospital, where NJ and YSJ are with YS. Looks like she has had a miscarriage. "Savior" has left the world, as YS tells MS. He slumps to the floor. SG runs in and says that he was with the police, and that they found the envelope on the floor. He blames NJ for falsely accusing him, as we expected. Now MS goes after NJ. YSJ starts crying. NJ gets down on his knees to admit fault. SG acts angry and calls NJ a murderer. YS says she won't forget this till she dies, and all that.  SG pushes NJ and YSJ out the door.

- SH brings NSJ to the Team-1 office, and everybody says nice things to the fiancee of their team-leader. Rather deliberately, SH asks JA to get tea for them, but JA doesn't really shows sadness on her face. NSJ apologizes for troubling JA. After she gets them tea, SU says that he wants to take NSJ out for a meal and to talk. SH jokes about his hurry to leave with her.  "Let us have tea first". SU says he will only give 10 minutes for that.  NSJ smiles, and is well-behaved, as always.

- Team-2 gets a couple of phone calls. Looks like their designs are getting good sales response. NJ and SJ aren't there.  Ajussi tells the others that NJ and YSJ were in some trouble.

- NJ goes to the cafe and DS tells him that the cops found the envelope on the floor. NJ is sure that he saw SG pocketing it, and that SG must have dropped it on the floor when the cops weren't looking. He asks DS to be careful, and asks him to set up CCTV at the cafe. DS asks what happened to YS and NJ tells him that she lost the baby.

- SJ is at the hospital, and MS says he doesn't want to even see NJ anymore. He will have nothing to do with NJ anymore. SJ says it must all be a misunderstanding, but MS says they need to look for some other factory for contest-2 onward. He is done with this. Just for her sake, he will continue producing the contest-1 design. That's it. SJ tries arguing, but no use.  She leaves an envelope of money that NJ had asked her to pass on (she didn't say what it was for).

- SJ says sorry for being of no help, to NJ in the hospital lobby. NJ says he understands MS' reaction. All he can do is to do his best till MS forgives him. SJ tells him that MS won't produce clothes from contest-2 onward, and is stubborn. NJ: "I wonder if I would've done that if I knew that he was your uncle". SJ: "You think that's what you are? You would've done exactly the same thing then too". NJ just keeps feeling bad, and SJ supports him saying this is what he likes about him.

- SU is telling NSJ about the business success with her dad. She is not interested, and changes subjects suddenly - "so, she is the one, right?... Jeong JinA. Right?".  SU is stumped that she has already figured it out. She asks if he has put her behind. He says he has, but then corrects himself. He is "in the process of" doing that. "In the process?," she asks. SU gets a little annoyed  and asks if she thinks it is so easy to end a romance.  "Is that how you are?" asks SU. She is calm, though she shows concern on her face. NSJ: "No. But I am a little scared, which is why I asked".  She says she is worried about him wavering again, with JA working in the same office. SU says his determination not to let himself waver, is what he meant by being "in the process". She basically chuckles. "Looks like I brought up something unnecessary. Shall we talk about something else?".  SU has a blank look on his face.

- YSJ is in her bed, feeling sad about what SH told her at the breakfast table earlier, about talking without thinking and causing trouble. She is totally down. Ms. Heo comes to console her, and she really cries about the lost baby, saying SH was right in what she said about her causing trouble. This was of the worst kind. NJ has asked for some kelp soup etc from tomorrow morning. YSJ thinks it must to go give YS at the hospital. Ms. Heo gives her some fish-shaped pasty that she likes, to cheer her up.

I really cant wait to see the dads downfall more and more he such a crappy person, he is the one that cause NJ Grandpa  to basically die yet he seems to forget that. I hate all 3 of the  stupid disgusting  people.

They makes me more sick then the other villain.

1.She knows  her both is a crook she played dumb

2.She is the on that attack them first

3.Garbage dad knows they type of person she is he pretends not to knwo because is is trash.He somehow forget he was about  to divorce her.

4.The dad treats  his daughter like garbage but this woman and her brother like gold.I am so sick of this.

I cant wait to these 3 gets what coming to them the most right now.

12 hours ago, jayakris said:
On 12/31/2018 at 2:19 AM, sava2sava said:

Who knows it would really turn into a twist the man that kidnap NJ is Sw biological father Kidnapper # 2 Ex.. It would explain a lot of the past and tie it all together.. The original kidnapper has to come back to get full closure from this drama..

@jayakris  YSJ told G/pa that after her child died and how depress she was that her old lover just brought NJ to her.. Afterwards two days later he left.. So no he's not dead.. My thoughts was he got the finale payment from whom ever and left omce it had been confirmed that the child was missing and had been kidnap from the hospital.. Knowing that there was money offered to bring the child back and know one ever responded to recieving the money for NJ return..  This part of the reason I think this involves SH.. She had to pay to keep this child away.. 

No this man isn't dead and he'll return.. I'm thinking 10 to 1 he's Sw bio father.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

All I am thinking how she gonna model teenager clothes or are they gonna design a new clothes for her to model  . Let’s hope she didn’t got a daughter that fall in love with NJ and mess up every thing up . :D 

@Ameera Ali  They will design new clothes but I think if she has a daughter it would be something on the lines of mother and daughter could wear lookalike..

48 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

1.She knows  her both is a crook she played dumb

2.She is the on that attack them freest'

3.Garbage dad knows they type of person she is he pretends not to knwo because is is trash.He somehow forget he was about  to divorce her.

4.The dad treats  his daughter like garbage but this woman and her brother like gold.I am so sick of this.

I cant wait to these 3 gets what coming to them the most right now

@dramaninja  It's not so much as the brother and sister duo getting theres it's more on the lines of MS getting slap down with all the ugly truths about his so lovely wife that he can't live without and she can't live without her brother.. She cries wolf behind her brother all to protect him.. SG is really going to jeapordize his company behind the both of them and will have to come to NJ for help.. I just hope SJ tells her that she and NJ will noy help his company not until he divorces her..   

My bad thanks for the recap @jayakris

Thanks @jayakris for the reca:D

@dramaninja  It's not so much as the brother and sister duo getting theres it's more on the lines of MS getting slap down with all the ugly truths about his so lovely wife that he can't live without and she can't live without her brother.. She cries wolf behind her brother all to protect him..

@sava2sava & @dramaninja  I agree this SJ dad is crazy , why he angry with the wrong people. He should be angry with her for losing the baby . If she wanted to keep her baby , Would she risk the safety of the baby , she know her husband craved so badly and start a fight with other people , to defend her loser brother . If she had miscarriage she should blame herself . 

Ep 42 Recap Part-2 (from 17:30)

- At the HK meeting, the lawyer announces the contest-2 details.  The themes is "The Lady". The key figure is legendary actress Han Mi Ra. She had disappeared suddenly, 7 years ago. The paparazzi kept saying that she was in the US, in France, etc. But nobody knew where she was. She has now returned to the country. The team that gets her to model for them, wins this contest. As Mr. Jang asks a clarification, CS says that if she models, he expects the sales of the item to be a great success, as she is still popular and people still miss her.  SJ asks if any number of design entries can be there, and CS says it doesn't matter. As long as it looks beautiful on Han Mi Ra, one entry or many, are all fine. Team-1's ajussi asks what will happen if neither team gets her to model. CS says they will face that at that time.

- SH tells SU, "so we won't even have to go to a third contest".  SU is puzzled why she said that, but she says nothing more, as they get up. NJ talks to JA like a friend, and gives her some candies to eat whenever things are tough.  She eats one then itself, smiling. SU, SH and SJ see it. SJ shows an angry face and leaves, with NJ running out after her.  SH tells SU that those two seem to be friendly again.  She and SU will talk about Han MI Ra (HMR) later at home.

- SJ slams the door behind her at the Team-2 office, right on NJ's face. Haha. He asks if she isn't feeling well, and she gives it to him, on not having a meeting to discuss contest-2 or the comtest-1 sales.  NJ looks stupefied as usual.  Ok, let's talk sales, says SJ. Ajussi thinks there is nothing to talk. Then, let's have a meeting on contest-2, says SJ. Basically she is just acting out. Funny. Then the chief designer starts ordering the team people to do things, and asks Mr Upright to find all info on the actress, HMR. (Who is the real team-leader here, huh?).

- SJ actually gets serious here though.  She asks Ms. Lee to check all the flights that left last week from Bloomington, Indiana, to see if there was a "Miranda Han" in any of them. (Ah, this is interesting!  We had heard earlier that SJ studied at Indiana University, which is indeed in Bloomington -- I had wondered then, about why they picked a lesser-known Univ like that).  Ms. Lee is puzzled and asks if SJ knows Han Mi Ra. SJ says she feels somewhat like she knows HMR, but is not sure yet.  NJ is happy and asks "really? You really know HMR?".  SJ snaps back at him - "I just said I wasn't sure yet, didn't I?".  The team looks puzzled, as she stomps out.  Ajussi asks NJ if he did something wrong to SJ.  "Ehh? No. There was nothing like that", says the fool.

- Mr. Jang asks SU why the face of the guys who is supposed to have an engagement, looking so beat down.  Su says he is a bit confused. He has gone all this while with HK as the goal. He wonders what he will do once he becomes the owner of HK. Mr Jang: "Well, what else? You will rush forward to fly even higher".  SU repeats that, and asks, "but then, after that?".  Mr Jang figures that SU is thinking too much. From what he has heard, this is natural for people before their marriages. They think their lives are going to end with a wedding. SU says he feels like he has been a racehorse. Some blah blah. Mr Jang tells him that this is how life is, basically.

- Mr Upright runs a presentation on HMR. 36 year old. She is from Daejeon. A sole daughter of parents who've both passed away. Retired 7 years ago after the popular melodrama "Dauntless Romance". The rumor is that she was living in seclusion in USA. NJ asks again, and SJ says, "I might know her, but also maybe not...". As the team wonders what to do, Ms. Lee finds on her laptop that a Miranda Han was indeed on an American Airlines flight from Bloomington, IN, last week.  Now SJ asks if anybody was with her. Ms Lee finds that a 6 year old, Suzy Han, was also there.  "Okay, bingo!" says SJ.  She says it is somebody she knows.  "If Suzy Han was there, no doubt!".  It's her daughter.  Mr Upright is surprised, as I suppose people don't know that she had a daughter.  SJ says they were both at the same university, and were known in the campus as the "Han sisters".  SJ wants Ms Lee to find out by tomorrow where HMR is staying.

- NJ gets a call from JA's mom.  She is asking if he is in touch with JA, crying. JA's father is in critical condition, and it doesn't look like he will last too long. [THE END

I just watch episode with eng sub , the gold digger and her brother are so annoying, they wasted the episode with their attitude and their crying. I was hoping NJ will start do some of the wooing he was going about in the last episode but we got 3 idiots moaning about a lost baby , who give a s-hit about her lost <_< I hope we never see them again that SJ dad wouldn’t  work with NJ anymore. 

Isnt  SJ cute when she jealous , I love how she become a bossy with NJ and how NJ is worrying about her health . I like the idea SJ knows the model and they friend that will give NJ chance to draw with SU :lol: they could win 2 contests.

SH really pushing it with JA , what’s her problem , why send JA to make tea and now implying she may leak the new design to NJ team that now she friend with enemy. She always thinks other like her cheaters that why I feel she had a word with judge in the first contest, she never trust other . 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I agree this SJ dad is crazy , why he angry with the wrong people. He should be angry with her for losing the baby . If she wanted to keep her baby , Would she risk the safety of the baby , she know her husband craved so badly and start a fight with other people , to defend her loser brother . If she had miscarriage she should blame herself . 

@Ameera Ali  She had no other choice but to defend her pimp..If MS had found out that her pimp was responsible for stealing money from another company he works at which is a coffee shop he would have thrown him out of the house so quick he head wouldn't have time enough to spend.. But you can best believe he's gpoing to steal again and this time no one else could have taken the money but him and DS dad will sure as sht stink show up at MS house demading the whereabouts of her pimo and his money back.. 

The big question is will MS think back that what NJ saw was true SG did steal the money and was caught by NJ and question the wife did she put on a show to protect her pimp and lost the baby in the process..

6 hours ago, jayakris said:

- NJ gets a call from JA's mom.  She is asking if he is in touch with JA, crying. JA's father is in critical condition, and it doesn't look like he will last too long. [THE END

Thanks again for the recap @jayakris  JA mother is just trash.. She was so Gun Ho about her marrying DS and gave NJ the look as if he's no better then trailer trash.. Why call him instead of your Ex-SIL, She should have figured out DS had been in contact with JA.. I think her purpose in calling NJ is that she has found out that JA debt was paid and have heard about NJ "RICH" G/pa leaving him a ton of money.. JA mother knows first hand what NJ felt about her yet she still didn't care and sold her daughter off like that..  Wonder if at some point she'll call NJ regarding JA dad hospital bills which she or JA can pay.. Will NJ Be Stupid Enough To Pay Them GOD I HOPE NOT.. I hope she sells JA again to DS.. 

Archived