Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

On 12/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

I don't think so. I read somewhere she already confirmed leading a new SBS drama. As for seonho, he said in interview he liked watching video on YT. Remember the Robert De Niro scene which he talked about in another interview before SU started. That's another way for him to improve his acting. Watching videos on YT.

She actually already confirmed 1 new Drama...   And she is in talks for a 2nd new Drama - "You are My Spring."
This is so interesting about him, and so smart -watching YT videos

On 12/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

They close Seonhohada naver fan cafe for 2 weeks to re-organize some things.

Sad, but may be a good decision....

On 12/10/2020 at 8:46 PM, ixxdhx81 said:

The new content from theswoon is here..!

He is so cute going over their messages. Thank you, @ixxdhx81

On 12/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, gayyoxx said:

Hopefully the Swoon will give us more Seon Ho content!

That is so special for the Swoon to do that... I hope it means many more roles for Netflix programs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Start Up: Kim Seon Ho REVEALS he teared up due to fans' positive comments on his performance as Han Ji Pyeong

In a recent interview, Kim Seon-ho shared his honest thoughts on how his popularity shot up after starring as the loveable Han Ji-pyeong in Start-Up.

start_up_kim_seon_ho_reacts_popularity_s

Start-Up fans will agree that amongst the highlights of the tvN drama was Kim Seon-ho's endearing performance as the loveable second lead syndrome character, Han Ji-pyeong. From gaining social media love to already being in talks to star in another drama, Seon-ho is finally receiving the recognition he so deserves. But, what does the 34-year-old actor have to say about his popularity shooting up with Start-Up?

"I don’t act in any project with the expectation that I’ll become popular. I’ve never even imagined something like this," Seon-ho humbly confessed in an interview with Sports Chosun via Soompi and added, "Until recently, I found it hard to believe that so many people could be showing me interest and support. I wanted to do well in Start-Up because I really liked the character Han Ji-pyeong." Moreover, Seon-ho was extremely appreciative of his fans' positive reaction to his Start-Up performance.

The 2 Days 1 Night also star recalled how around the final episode of Start-Up, fans would leave so many comments on his Instagram page saying things like "Seon-ho, you’re doing well right now." As he read these comments after Start-Up ended, it moved Seon-ho to tears. Seon-ho confessed that he had a lot of thoughts while working on Start-Up but he gained strength from the knowledge that a lot of people were cheering him on.

We adore this 'good boy' and how!

source

• Like 5

On 12/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, jelly said:

The truth of the matter is big name/established female names/actresses help A LOT.

@jellyI agree with lots of what you write. I love Soo Ae. She can do no wrong in my book. Jun Ji-Hyun is another suggestion, esp. for a movie.  Other superb mature actresses are Kim Hee-Ae, Kim Hee-Sun, Kim Seo-Hyung, Kim Sun-A, Kim Hye-Soo.

There are other actresses I can see him with, and younger ones too.

For rom-com, I'd love to see him also with Park Bo-Young, and Lee Sung Kyung.
For more mature material and/or maybe a movie - I'd love to see him with Kim Go-Eun  (in a good rom com too...)
For a melo, I'd love to see him with Kim Sae-Ron or Kim Go-Eun.

Other actresses I'd love to see him with is Jung Ryeo Won, Go Ah-Sung, IU.

I think it is super important that the script is excellent.

I sort of can envision him in a superb Netflix production with excellent cast, such as Stranger, Designated Survivor-60 days, or an excellent JTBC Drama such as Graceful Friends, Sky Castle.

"

Good boy in the drama and even in real life

-Kim Seon Ho delivered some gifts for staffs and whole production of START- UP on the last day of their set even its a small gifts he wanted to show some gratitude for their hard work"

130879544_3525174900894337_8105068624494

131031045_3525175017560992_1772119232134

131348792_3525175270894300_8260014832133

source: Oppanology.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

19 hours ago, levine1244 said:

I believe the swoon video I mention before already been shared by @ixxdhx81

Yes, indeed. But it was fun to re-watch it.

I love the phone call with Ravi. Thank you for that.

19 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

When he said he was eating salad, the salad was still in his mouth, and put the fork down just to answer Ravi's love call.. LOL

That's too funny. Nice that he is eating healthily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SBS Star] Kim Seon Ho Talks About His Charms & His Nickname Given by Fans

201500542_1280.jpg

Actor Kim Seon Ho shared how he feels about the nickname, 'the actor with melodramatic gazes' given by his fans. On December 11, Kim Seon Ho held a press interview following the end of his latest drama 'Start-up'.

During the interview, Kim Seon Ho was asked to share his honest thoughts about the nickname. Kim Seon Ho said, "I am truly thankful that people look at me that way. I think my eyes play a big part in my appearance." He added, "My eyes look the same as my mother's. Her eyes are much bigger than mine, but they definitely look similar."

Talking about his "melodramatic" gazes, the actor explained, "I think we can say that one's gazes show his live. One's gazes tells us a lot." He continued, "I always look at someone's eyes while I'm trying to understand his/her personality. I think that's why my gazes are quite different from others."

source

• Like 2
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, irilight said:

"I always look at someone's eyes while I'm trying to understand his/her personality. I think that's why my gazes are quite different from others."

Hahaha.. Even there's a post in thequoo with title the reason why we'll never know when KSH is in relationship.. The reasons are mostly because of his gaze. When he looked at his manager, when he looked at Kim Jong Min hyung, when he looked at Yongsil..! Kkkkkkkk. His gazes are really something..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 12/12/2020 at 9:14 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

I watched the clip too. hehe.. When he said he was eating salad, the salad was still in his mouth, and put the fork down just to answer Ravi's love call.. LOL. Some hoped it was for KnowBros because Sodam and the other actors from "Angry Grandpa" - play which produced by the same company with his upcoming play Ice, went to the program to promote the play, but I don't think so.. I think it's for on & off season 2(?). But Idk.. I am looking forward to it. Hehe..

Ah.. Have a great day, too! Stay safe..

Ah yes, I saw that also. If it's for KnowBros I believe there will be a teaser in a day or two just like they did for Super Junior which appears on this week eps. But from what I see the teaser pic that they upload is Ji Chang Wook and some other actors so I guess it may not be for KnowBros? I guess we have to wait and see. I'm low key hoping one day he will be invited to KnowBros though.

OMG @irilight I'm also hoping he will be paired with Kim Go Eun :D in movie perhaps? Since KGE prefers movie than drama or maybe both? :D

Speaking about script, there's a rumor that Kim Eun Sook is preparing a new drama. Since most of her works are well known (The Heirs, Goblin, Mr.Sunshine, TKEM) I'm lowkey hoping Seonho will be casted as a ML on her next drama. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

Speaking about script, there's a rumor that Kim Eun Sook is preparing a new drama. Since most of her works are well known (The Heirs, Goblin, Mr.Sunshine, TKEM) I'm lowkey hoping Seonho will be casted as a ML on her next drama. :D

I think the cast for this new one has pretty much confirmed - Lee Byunghun, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Shin Min A. 
think he might have to quit 2D1N if he is in such a big production! 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, sanghyuk said:

I think the cast for this new one has pretty much confirmed - Lee Byunghun, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Shin Min A. 
think he might have to quit 2D1N if he is in such a big production! 

This drama is titled 'HERE' by writer No Heekyung not by Kim Eunsook ;)

https://asianwiki.com/Here_(Korean_Drama)

I hope Seonho will star in a film for his next project. Looking forward to a collaboration with any of the ff: Kim Raewon, Ha Jiwon, Sun Dongil, Jeon Jongseo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

Ah yes, I saw that also. If it's for KnowBros I believe there will be a teaser in a day or two

There's also another rumour. Nolto a.k.a amazing saturday a.k.a doremi market. LOL. Maybe because taeyon was following his ig last week, but she only followed him for an hour, then unfollowed. Many people didn't know that Seonho came to nolto last year for promoting CTG, unfortunately no one has done the engsub until today.

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

Speaking about script, there's a rumor that Kim Eun Sook is preparing a new drama.

That'll be such a great honor for Seonho if she's interested in him and offered him the script.

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

I hope Seonho will star in a film for his next project.

I believe the opportunity will come to him someday. Let's wait and see.

One thing for sure, in one of the interviews after SU.. Seonho said, he started from theater so he thought he'll also finished his acting career there. Theater is his beginning and end.

For me it shows how passionate he's in acting and as an actor.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

I believe the opportunity will come to him someday. Let's wait and see.

One thing for sure, in one of the interviews after SU.. Seonho said, he started from theater so he thought he'll also finished his acting career there. Theater is his beginning and end.

For me it shows how passionate he's in acting and as an actor.

I can see Seonho following footsteps of Jo Jungsuk, Jo Seungwoo, Hwang Jungmin and other theater actors who found success in mainstream but still performs in theater until now. Oh! How they love theater so much :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Even there's a post in thequoo with title the reason why we'll never know when KSH is in relationship..

So true.....

16 hours ago, levine1244 said:

I'm also hoping he will be paired with Kim Go Eun :D in movie perhaps? Since KGE prefers movie than drama or maybe both?

@levine1244, I so would love to see that- both movie and a Drama with them in the lead. :wub:

16 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Speaking about script, there's a rumor that Kim Eun Sook is preparing a new drama. Since most of her works are well known (The Heirs, Goblin, Mr.Sunshine, TKEM) I'm lowkey hoping Seonho will be casted as a ML on her next drama.

@levine1244, chincha?  I have not heard she was working on a  new Drama. My favorite Drama by her are "Mr. Sunshine." "Goblin," and "Gentleman's Dignity".  (I can so much see him in this kind of a rom com with an excellent ensemble cast.).   I liked "The King: Eternal Monarch" well enough, but it was generally not well received.

Other scriptwriters that come to my mind are:
Kim Eun-Hee (Signal, 3 Days, Kingdom, and the upcoming Drama "Jiri Mountain.")
Song Ji-Na (Healer, Faith.)
Jung Seo-Kyoung  -  (The only Drama she wrote was "Mother" with Lee Bo-young, but she worked with Park Chan-Wook on several movies including Sympathy for Lady Vengeance and The Handmaiden. The Truth Beneath movie for which she worked with scriptwriter Lee Kyoung-Mi  blew my mind.)
Moon Yoo-Suk is a sitting judge. He has written "Ms. Hammurabi ," and upcoming Drama "Devilish Judge" with Ji Sung and Jinyoung.
Baek Mi Kyung   (The Lady in Dignity, Miracle that we Met, Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon)
Je In  (Misty, and upcoming Drama "Breaking Up" with Soo Ae
Yoo Hyun-Mi  (Sky Castle, Bridal Mask, and upcoming Drama "Snowdrop.)
Kim Ji-Woo   (Beautiful World, Memory, Kimchi Family, Lucifer.)
Kim Tae-Hee  (Designated Survivor -60 Days, Beautiful Mind)
Song Jae-Jung (Memories of he Alhambra, Nine Times Travel, The Three Musketeers, Queen In-Hyun's Man)
Kim Young-Hyun and Park Sang-Yeon (Tree with Deep Roots, The Great Queen Seondeok, Arthdal Chronicles.)
Jung Sung-Hee - (Room No. 9, Into the Flames.)

I am sure there are many more very talented scriptwriters.

17 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

That'll be such a great honor for Seonho if she's interested in him and offered him the script.

Yes, Indeed.!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

79c4bab67f524d16a0d62080668b03af.jpeg?s=
Koyote’s Shinji Shares That She’s A Huge Fan Of Kim Seon Ho On “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4”

Read full article HERE

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jelly said:

I mean, him in My Mister would be amazing too. Or Nine: 9 Time Travels as well! Can you imagine him in Nine? He would be excellent, I hope a talented and big screenwriter gives him a chance.

@jelly, Yes! We think alike. :)

As for Here, one of the actors Bae Sung Woo was in Here, but due to his recent issue, he might get replaced. And I could see Kim Seon-ho take over, since he's friendly with BSW (Theatre days).

That would be very interesting if that happens.  I'd be super excited for him to be in a Drama with Lee Byung-Hun. 

Plus, he said he looks at the script but also the cast involved when selecting a project.

@jelly oh. Good to know.  He is so smart..!

I think he would be amazing in Kingdom, I heard JJH is stepping down? He would slay it literally and figuratively!!

Really?  I did not know that. It would be awesome for him and his career to be on "Kingdom."

Thank you so much for the cute interview with him.

15 hours ago, rori0711 said:

I can see Seonho following footsteps of Jo Jungsuk, Jo Seungwoo, Hwang Jungmin and other theater actors who found success in mainstream but still performs in theater until now.

@rori0711,I do too, down the road. And that is one reason I want to see him on Netflix in a superb drama with excellent ensemble cast, such as the ones you mentioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have read this rumor before, and now an article on Cosmopolitan...
I am not sure what he has to gain from this Cameo (if he does it), but maybe Netflix asked him to do that, because of his popularity.

You Guys, Kim Seon Ho ~*Might*~ Make A Cameo In 'Run On'

kim-seon-ho-run-on-cameo-1607654270.jpg
PHOTO: (LEFT TO RIGHT) START-UP/NETFLIX, INSTAGRAM/JTBCDRAMA

A lot of us fell in love with Kim Seon Ho after seeing him as "Good Boy" Han Ji Pyeong in Start-Up, and ~rumor has it~, he's going to make a cameo appearance in a new drama called Run On! The show, which will be premiering on Netflix on December 16, is about "people who have trouble communicating, even while speaking in the same language." Im Si Wan stars as a retired track athlete while Shin Se Kyung (we absolutely loved her in Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung) is a translator. 

Spoiler

run-on-korean-drama-2-1607654537.jpg

run-on-korean-drama-1-1607654536.jpg

Run On's second leads will be played by Sooyoung and Kang Tae Oh. Soompi tells us that Sooyoung's character is "an ambitious sports agency CEO," while Tae Oh will play an art student who is "well-known for his refreshing and charming personality." CUTIES! 

Spoiler

run-on-korean-drama-3-1607654537.jpg
INSTAGRAM/JTBCDRAMA

Okay, so here's what we know: According to various fan pages, Kim Seon Ho will be playing a film director + the ex-boyfriend of leading lady Shin Se Kyung. Nothing is confirmed yet, but since her character in the show is a translator for foreign films, we totally see this cameo happening! 

run-on-korean-drama-4-1607654538.jpg

Aside from this possible cameo, Kim Seon Ho is in talks to star as the male lead in a new drama called Link. He is also set to star in the play Ice, a story about "two detectives who blamed an 18-year-old teenager for a heinous murder case." Our Good Boy seems really busy and we couldn't be happier for him!

source

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jelly said:

he would've to quit 2D1N.

Idk. Like I said before. Seon Ho is a loyal man. The words, "I'll stay longer than these guys (2D1N members)" came from himself. He'll try doing anything to stay with 2D1N family as long as the guys also stay with him. I am not questioning his loyalty, I am sure he'll keep his words. His goal was never popularity, he just want to act, become a better actor. As long as people want to work with him, he'll happily do it.

3 hours ago, irilight said:

I am not sure what he has to gain from this Cameo (if he does it), but maybe Netflix asked him to do that, because of his popularity.

All his cameos in drama were because his relationship with either writer or PD. Find me in memory cameo (Two Cops PD - bonus Moon Ga Young), Your house helper cameo (Strongest Deliveryman PD), Feel Good to Die cameo (If I'm not mistaken because the PD who asked him to do audition.cmiiw.) Run on cameo - if it's true (Good Manager PD - his debut drama).

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Have a great day ahead y'all :)

Have a great day! Stay safe!

Edited - add.

Another content from Netflix Asia.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, jelly said:

Dude was so shy/quiet back then! I think he was just uncomfortable with media back then. 2 yrs ago in 2018! Wow, what a turn around to now right!? :O 

Thanks for sharing this. He was such an awkward bear here. Too cute. 

3 hours ago, jelly said:

Or Heartless City too like Jung Kyung Pyo's main role there? He would be aces!! Something where he can show off his badass fight skills, acting, charisma, and have side romance as well!!

Yes yes! I think he’ll be good in a badass action role with a side romance. I thought the little action scenes he has in CTG was well done. I was impressed with his physicality given that he was so clumsy on 2 day 1 night. Also... anyone else thinks his running is very sexy? Hehehe. 

I saw a couple of posts on Twitter on an audio clip of KSH’s voice saying hello and asking someone out? It definitely sounded like his voice, and he sounded almost like he’s flirting. But there wasn’t any context to it so I’m wondering if anyone here knows anything more about it. I hope it isn’t actually a personal conversation that has been taken or recorded without his permission. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

I saw a couple of posts on Twitter on an audio clip of KSH’s voice saying hello and asking someone out? It definitely sounded like his voice, and he sounded almost like he’s flirting. But there wasn’t any context to it so I’m wondering if anyone here knows anything more about it. I hope it isn’t actually a personal conversation that has been taken or recorded without his permission. 

What is this? Could you please share one or two here?

There was an event back then after waikiki2, seonho recorded his voices then his staff would upload all those records to Instagram staff diary - still there if you want to listen. Any kind of voices.. from cheering, saying good morning, good night, etc.

• Like 4

@irilight according to this tweet the title of the drama is The Woman on The White Horse. It doesn't mentioned about the broadcast and channel info thought so maybe the script itself is still work in progress? Yes I do agree with you there are many talented scriptwriter out there and I believe he gets tons of offer and probably is in the middle of reviewing and discussing everything. Hope he won't rush his decision.

@jelly about Kingdom, from what I heard is the team is having difficulties in matching the schedules of the leads and if I'm not mistaken that's why the spin off came out first rather than Season 3. But I could be wrong though and yes I agree he would be doing great in Kingdom.

Oh and thank you for sharing the video. He looks so cute ^^

Btw I saw on twitter someone had a rough translation on the clip where Dindin and Seonho was doing morning hike. It turns out he asked Dindin about what star life because Dindin said that Seonho is not ready to be a star. My heart is soft for this boy :tears:

Anyway was wondering, does SALT has a policy regarding malicious comments? I try to look about it and cannot find any.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 7psyche7 said:

@ixxdhx81, here is the audio clip I’m referring to.

Ah.. This one from radio. But, I can't remember which one.

Huft.. My heart skips a bit when I read ur post. As I know Seonho is a shy person who even could make his friend feel frustrated. LOL.

4 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

Anyway was wondering, does SALT has a policy regarding malicious comments? I try to look about it and cannot find any.

As far as i know, not yet. I think they need to think about it asap. Considering they have PSH, KSH, KJW under them now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2