Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

On 1/6/2021 at 3:50 AM, petra said:

Seonho's breakthrough through Han Jipyeong is quite interesting. While there are many many people fall for this character, it's also true that the character is quite controversial and polarizing. Most viewers would either love him or resent him. It's unfortunate that some people are immature and cannot differentiate between the character from the actor, hence disliking Seonho because they don't like Jipyeong character. 

tea spill, some people no tell difference between drama and real life. KSH is only actor. People need to think right and logic :lol:

• Like 3

@jelly I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking that he shouldn't be pressured to do fan service :tears: 

Most of the fan on twitter want him to record a song or an OST, but I don't think it would be wise if he does it just to please his fans. 

About the video, is it the video where they do a live youtube broadcast I saw his IG Story which promoting this broadcast and boy he looked so tired. I guess it related with their pledge if 2D1N win an award? I saw someone sharing the video. I will share it here if I happen to find it again.

Regarding his FanMeet, as much as I excited for the event, it also caught my attention that his schedule is really packed. I heard he's been shooting CF and rehearse for his play. I just hope he got some time off!

About hate comments, last time @ixxdhx81 write in this forum mentioning that SALT hasn't got any policy regarding that. I hope they will act soon, moreover they have Park Shin Hye and Kim Ji Won.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:37 PM, SeriousClouds said:

TY for info. I wish I could see play. Long wait :( 

No worries! I saw a news where he said he already picked ICE as his theatre comeback long before Start Up started, and if I'm not mistaken we only heard about it after he finished shooting Start Up. So yeah, I guess he already picked his role but we have to wait.

Btw have you guys watched this? Dindin was calling Seon Ho in this show. In this show Dindin have to pick 5 person he wanted to thanks to but the one who pick up his phone are only his sister and Kim Seon Ho. I love that he always try to make some time to his friends.

Side note: someone said a fan write on the comment section that is since Kyuhyun is a toppoki lover just like Seon Ho, both of them should do a show together. 

• Like 2

On 1/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, jelly said:

The PD of Start Up fixed their shooting schedule for him. Ah, this is his going to be his biggest dilemma going forward, as he gets more choice pop up.

@jelly, yes. I agree.  Not every director is going to tailor make the schedule for him.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:37 AM, sanghyuk said:

I like the Mr. Hong project with SMA. SMA has finally solidified her acting after the chief. She was very cute and adorable in her early dramas like Arang and the magistrate when she was a lot younger. And, this is a studio dragon production, if the writer is good, he/she can come up stories for each household in the village and would give a good platform to show off KSH's acting skills.

I like this project and your thoughts on it, @sanghyuk

On 1/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, jelly said:

SMA being cast, does give him a nice burden off his shoulders as she's taken, so people won't be shipping him with her/rumors flying left/right

@jelly, good point!

On 1/4/2021 at 5:14 AM, cheeserat said:

hello everyone! I'm a new fan of Seonho

Hello, @cheeserat. Welcome to Kim Seon-Ho thread :)

On 1/4/2021 at 8:35 AM, rocher22 said:

The Godfather vibes

@rocher22 I love this photo, and the other one of him dressed in black - detective 2 - that you posted.

On 1/6/2021 at 3:50 AM, petra said:

It's okay, we can just ignore them and focus on supporting Seonho.

@petra, exactly!  

On 1/7/2021 at 11:28 PM, jelly said:

At the end of the day, they need to select long term effects for his career. Don't go down the easy fame route for KSH. It doesn't suit him, and would send his career in a bad path if they chase short term fame prospects. Too much of him could lead to backlash, so he and SALT should be aware of that.

@jelly, I agree.  Also, Kim Seon Ho was pretty methodical in advancing his career. He does not strike me as one to make rush decisions, and yet there is certainly more pressure on him now.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:28 PM, jelly said:

What intrigues me is HJP as a role is sharp tongued and can be callous at times. There are some clips I re-watched, where I noticed that HJP was quite harsh/fickle. But somewhere in that, we saw through that

@jelly, exactly what I thought too.  HJP was a complex character and Kim Seon-Ho gave a brilliant layered performance.  Even in the Drama, initially it is only Halmoni who can see him how he really is. And their relationship was the best part of the Drama (for me.)

On 1/8/2021 at 12:31 AM, SeriousClouds said:

some people no tell difference between drama and real life. KSH is only actor. People need to think right and logic 

@SeriousClouds, exactly.... and if he played a criminal, does that make him one?  That is an insane thinking.

6 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Regarding his FanMeet, as much as I excited for the event, it also caught my attention that his schedule is really packed. I heard he's been shooting CF and rehearse for his play. I just hope he got some time off!

@levine1244, Me too.

6 hours ago, levine1244 said:

moreover they have Park Shin Hye and Kim Ji Won.

@levine1244, personally, I hope they will give him too,  good movies opportunities. (Park Shin-Hye's movie "The Call" got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. That's huge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is an article about the fan meeting.

Kim Seon-ho of 'Start Up' to hold first global online fan meeting

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXcxMyDf2l/

According to a statement, the “Start Up” actor will hold his first global online fan meeting exclusively on TikTok at 7 p.m. on January 17. 

Titled “TikTok Stage Connect – Seon-ho’s Favorite,” netizens on the social media platform can look forward to a variety of sessions, including listening to behind-the-scenes stories of “Start-Up,” participating in a telepathy game to guess Seon-ho’s preferences, and watching him discover his fans’ wishes.

There will also be pre-events on TikTok’s event page, where fans can submit requests on what they want to hear from Kim Seon-ho. 

The pre-event is expected to air globally, with participants from different countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan and Korea.

“As a short-form video app with a mission to spread creativity and bring joy, we hope to continue to provide opportunities for global fans and artists to connect on the platform,” said John Castro, user and content operations manager of TikTok Philippines. 

“Kim Seon-ho has certainly captured the hearts of many and brought happiness through his TV dramas, and we look forward to jointly hosting this online meet-up with SALT Entertainment,” he added.

Meanwhile, Kim’s agency SALT Entertainment said this is their response to the overwhelming love and support the actor received.

“We sincerely appreciate the attention and support that fans have given to Kim Seon-ho in 2020,” the agency said.

“To relieve the sadness of not being able to meet in person due to COVID-19 and show appreciation for all the support, we have prepared the first global online fan meet-up. We ask for your huge support and active participation as we work hard to organize the virtual event.”

The English version of the online fan meeting will be streamed on the TikTok Stage account (@tiktok_stage), while the Korean version will be on Kim Seon-ho’s personal account (@seonho_kim).

source

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, irilight said:

personally, I hope they will give him too,  good movies opportunities. (Park Shin-Hye's movie "The Call" got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. That's huge!

I tottaly agree with you! Hoping to hear him casted in a movie this year. Who knows he will win some awards or maybe become a Chungmuro actor.

btw thank you for sharing the article @irilight I've been contemplating whether I need to to install tiktok just to attend his fan meeting or not but I guess I will install it right now haha.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, jelly said:

@levine1244 Yeah it seems more PR focused/pushed now as opposed to his looser/more genuine Nov V Live appearance. The cutesy stuff while nice, seems a bit forced no offense. Realistically speaking, he's in his prime now. So I get why he wants to strike when the iron's hot so to speak. But at the same time, his eyes look exhausted. His recent pic at his play, his eye bags were very puffy/tired. To think he did this while doing a variety show, Start Up, & etc. I don't know how he does it, but that gives me a headache. Again, too much over exposure/hype can turn people off fyi.

Regarding SALT/hate comments, that's very strange/weird that they don't have a policy regarding that. Seems a bit un prepared huh? Now, I worry if SALT can even lead him well since I heard PSH got great roles b/c of her name/connections than SALT themselves. Sighs. If he wasn't loyal with SALT, I'll want him to go to a better agency who can better equip his new career/fame.

Not sure why they do this for KSH, but not other people from SALT to this extent? In terms of pushing towards fan stuff?

I agree with you about his last vlive. I don't know if this pr team has enough pr experience, they pretty much presented him like a start-out actor in his 20's by doing all the cutesy stuff, think he was a bit annoyed with that. Well, he is a professional and respected their efforts in preparing the vlive so he  kept his pleasant composure! 

I guess SALT is not as balanced as I thought!  They hit a jackpot with KSH and they are still an entertainment agency trying to make money from their "products" at the end of the day. They have to aggressively build up his fanbase when there are other much anticipated actors coming out in recent months. Fan meetings can be a regular stream of income. In a non-pandemic environment, SALT would have dragged him around to have all these fan meetings. I think doing fan-meeting once a year is fine with him, but if salt milks him like yg did with NJH, I am sure he won't survive.  NJH is now happier with soop and can be more focused on his acting career!

Can't compare him to PSH! If I remember correctly, PSH is one of the salt owners so she is better taken care of and she is well-established in the industry so more opportunities offered. The agency only started building their portfolio of actors/actresses in recent years (KJH is another theater actor in their portfolio). It was pretty much like Hyun Bin's vast or JJH's culture depot before.  I wonder if the non-PSH staff have good solid work experience, it's probably why they don't have policy when it comes to hate comments.

KSH is a practical person and I don't think he is loyal to SALT. He just sticks to his principles - work well with people. I've tracked his career timeline based on bits and pieces of info (might miss something):

old agency - two cops, delivery man, you drive me crazy, 100 days of prince (the role is so minor that I completely forgot that he was in it)

SALT - wakiki2, catch the ghost, start-up

His career doesn't seem to be any better with SALT. wakiki2 was not doing as good as wakiki1. It's interesting that the KJH in wakiki1 received the same new comer award with him in 2018, and he worked on more and better projects than KSH though there were some hiccups on the road. If startup director didn't recruit KSH, his career would still be floating in drama world and that was why SALT put him in 2D1N. The psychological test on the show revealed how worried he was about his career. If I were him, I would have the same feel!  And now, they warn him not to be too funny. Why bother putting him in a variety show if he is not allowed to be funny?

Who knows if KSH would have a peaceful path by staying with the old agency? I am sure he would still be recruited by startup director because of his work and reputation. Don't know when his contract with SALT ends. Maybe soop will recruit him in the future but how do they overcome the bitter feelings that KSH has gained more popularity than NJH through startup! :D KSH needs a good manager that they can do exclusive contract with any agency they prefer, but he hasn't have good connection in this drama world yet! Like PSJ with awesome, he has a good manager and he has been landing on good projects, hence he doesn't have to spend too much dealing with fan meetings!

Just wait patiently for that day to come for KSH! :hooray:

on a side note about him not into dating rumor, he certainly is very cautious about that! In his interview with LYY in you drive me crazy, LYY teased him about not interested in dating her after a test and he didn't say anything or not responding (don't remember the exact reaction)!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

What an interesting discussion @jelly @sanghyuk it kinda reminds me that few weeks ago, one of my friend who is a long time Seonhohada tell me about her frustration towards SALT. She have a feeling that KSH has plenty of CF offer but cannot help but wonder why does of all of those offer they pick a supplement ad. Not that she thinks that it's not good, but she thinks he could have landed on a better CF. Then about his recent CF with one of the investment app in Indonesia. Though she understand that it's for reaching a bigger market and the app is borrowing the HJP persona, but she thought it doesn't fit his image.

18 hours ago, sanghyuk said:

And now, they warn him not to be too funny. Why bother putting him in a variety show if he is not allowed to be funny?

This is exactly what confused me. When watching that episode I was thinking is this for real or is he just joking around? I mean that's the risk of putting him in a variety show right?

I agree on the PR stuff. As much as I'm happy knowing that he will held a fan meeting this Sunday, but another part of me was thinking "Why so soon?". Is this because most of his new fans are quite young and they are interested in this type of PR stunt? Well, this is just my assumption and I could be wrong.

14 hours ago, jelly said:

I personally would love to see Seon Ho at BH or SOOP, where he can thrive, and do projects that he wants to do for the most part, w/o being micro managed/marketed that strips him of his integrity.

Oh yes! I agree! Both Suzy and NJH are look happier and relaxed since they joined SOOP and Kim Go Eun is more well managed since she joined BH so I guess these agency can help him thrive even more.

About dating rumour I was wondering did he has a dating rumour with Moon Geun Young? I stumble upon a shipper account yesterday which they said that they once post a picture of them together on their IG but that pic has been deleted. Is it because of a dating rumour? Or is he just being cautious?

• Like 3

Hmm, interesting discussion? But why so somber?

IMO I do think that Kim Seon Ho already play his card right. If you read his interviews, he wants to do both tv and theaters. I've done some readings and for an actor to transition from theater to tv is not an easy feat. In 2018 he tried to juggle both but exhausted, so now he'll only do tv and theater in different schedulle.

Catch the Ghost is an underated drama, but it manage to be career propelers for four somewhat new TV actors. These four actors of Catch the Ghost (2019) TvN really get their breaktrough roles in 2020 dramas (all co-produced Studio Dragon, beside Once Again all aired in Netflix as Netflix Original):

1. Kim Seon Ho (Start Up)

2. Ki Do Hun (Once Again)

3. Kim Gun Woo (Record of Youth)

4. Lee Hong Nae (The King: Eternal Monarch, Uncanny Counter)

From this drama, Kim Seon Ho was offered as permanent cast as 2N1D members. It was Moon Geun Young who convinced him to take the job.

If you watch 2N1D religiously, actually many of his strange choices you all mention above are explainable.

1. Why food suplement CF? Kim Seon Ho in 2N1D often teased as the weakest. Then he jokingly "brag" that he'll became more famous & get food suplement CF, so he'll be stronger. So became a food suplement ambassador is like fulfiling his own promise. The perks of being ambassador, he got to share those suplements with his drama crews and 2N1D staff.

2. As being an investment mobile app ambassador, it seems like casts of startup except the Suzy & NJH committed to do something related to startup. Kang Hanna also did a mobile app CF. Stephanie Lee & other Samsan Tech Boys help promoting startup incubators if I am not mistaken. So I am not surprise if he was okay being cf mobile app ambassador. Even a more established actor Park Seo Joon accept an offer to be startup ambassador of Indonesia marketplace Blibli. Other Indonesian marketplace already used Blackpink & BTS as their ambassador, so not a bad image I suppose.

3. I see his silly hats on vlive as a nod to 2N1D episodes where he tell the members that he is an idol of Daehangno, theater idol. Those what make his staff prepare all sort of idol thing, as an inside joke. Also inline with their 2N1D idol cover dance Move. Those type of silly hats are usual variety show items (2N1D, Running Man, Knowing Bros). His staff was projecting his fun variety persona more in that vlive. Nothing to do his fan age group.

4. Also about actor ruin their image in 2N1D, it's actually an inside joke of since Season 2 of 2N1D. Every actors member of Sunday Variety always get this "ruining image scare inside joke", like last season late Gyutae Hyung. So nothing to take too seriously. Even Namoo Actor's CEO once were dragged into 2N1D as guest and forced to ruin his image.

Seems to me Salt still relatively small agency and Seonho are free to pick his own CF and projects (either TV/theatre). But they seems to have good relationship with Studio Dragon x Netflix. Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Won, Kim Jo Hun were in their own netflix originals. A good move coz VoD business are present & future of entertainment. Netflix already invest 800 B KRW into kdramas and will expand their presence this years with opening 2 production facilities. Seeing how Swoon now whipped for Kim Seon Ho, I can see him became a netflix sought after actor in the future.

I see his company PR's move is actually a buying time strategies. He still busy with Ice, while fans already hungry for confirmation of his next project. While he needs to plan his next work carefully. So buying time with dropping behind the scenes activity of his previous photoshot or hjp are a good move.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello guys :)

I hope everyone give some credit to SALT Ent. I've been a long time fan of Shinhye and though most of her fans dislikes SALT Ent., I've put my trust in Shinhye. Loyalty aside, she's wise to make decision to stay with a low key but strong SALT Ent. I believed that Shinhye had reached her success not just on her own but a collaborative effort of her and her management. 

SALT artist are booked and busy. No matter how excellent actors they are, if their agency is not professional, no production company would deal with them. 

I have the same faith in Seonho. He is smart to know if SALT Ent is good or not for him. If before SU, he was troubled over the state of his career, this time he's physically tired but alive and happy with all the blessing in his life. Shookt but nothing worth having comes easy.

Im happy for Seonho's success rn. It took him 3yrs of hardwork before the world get to really look at him. His theater works, previous dramas and variety show had laid down the foundation. Delays from our perspective are simply set up for his greater recognition as an artist.

I understand that SALT promotes Seonho so much these days. They are responding to the overflowing love and support that fans have shown to Seonho. They are establishing a closer and deeper connection with his fans.

While i wonder which drama and subsequent project Seonho will commit to after ICE, i don't worry too much. I trust him in picking good script. Who knows he already decided to appear in a film after his rumored drama. Im sure he has a lot of scripts to choose from the number of production love calls he is getting. 

• Like 5

On 1/14/2021 at 1:54 PM, jelly said:

But at the same time, his eyes look exhausted. His recent pic at his play, his eye bags were very puffy/tired. To think he did this while doing a variety show, Start Up, & etc. I don't know how he does it, but that gives me a headache. Again, too much over exposure/hype can turn people off fyi.

It saddens me to see him exhausted too. However, it's inevitable at times, just like his growing popularity, with his challenging timetable. I'm just thankful to God for the sustaining strength he provides Seonho.

Proving his energy amidst overwhelming schedule, i'd say he deserved that food supplement cf deal.

Seonho will get to a point where he is well established. It would be our turn to nag at him and SALT for any project. :blink:

On 1/15/2021 at 5:13 AM, jelly said:

SALT lost a few of their big stars, Seo Hyun Jin use to be with them before departing for SOOP

Seo HyunJin was never been under SALT Ent.

Their former artists were Park Seyoung, Kim Kanghyun, Choi Sungeun and another actor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, levine1244 said:

I tottaly agree with you! Hoping to hear him casted in a movie this year. Who knows he will win some awards or maybe become a Chungmuro actor.

@levine1244 , that would be very nice indeed.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, jelly said:

Whoever choices he makes now will impact him going forward, so I hope he doesn't box himself in on-screen, that is. Career wise, I think he should establish himself in drama first, and then he can move on to film. I think doing both mediums, makes it more interesting for an actor b/c they can show diff. sides to themselves.

@jelly, so far we have only heard of Drama offers to him. Maybe that is what he is interested the most in right now. Personally, I am of the opinion that if he got a good movie offer, he will be wise to take it. (My emphasis here is on good. Not just a rom com type movie.)  I think it is not easy for even established Drama actors to get into good movies.  But if they establish themselves in movies, they can always get into Drama.  One of my Korean friends told me that when I first got into watching Kdrama.  And I am seeing it in the Ent. scene too.

And I agree with you, that he looks exhausted. I hope he eases up and takes care of himself.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:22 AM, sanghyuk said:

If I remember correctly, PSH is one of the salt owners

@sanghyuk, ah.. I did not know that. The only reason I compared, was because I was so impressed with her 100% ratings on RT.   I was not comparing them in any other way.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:22 AM, sanghyuk said:

it's probably why they don't have policy when it comes to hate comments

@sanghyuk,  It is still shocking to me that they don't... in today's environment. They need to correct that, fast.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:13 PM, jelly said:

He's 35!!! Going to be 40 in 5 yrs!! That's not long before he has go into more mature/adult (Not saying Melos but age wise) roles.

@jelly, all good points.  He really has no time to wast in this brutal industry.  He needs to choose wisely his next project. 

I personally would love to see Seon Ho at BH or SOOP, where he can thrive, and do projects that he wants to do for the most part, w/o being micro managed/marketed that strips him of his integrity. They seem to be hands off for the most part with their clients, promotes them time/time, but doesn't force them to do things they aren't comfortable with either.

@jelly, me too.

He's close to Moon Ga Young, she posts on his Insta, tho he doesn't interact lol. But I think that's fine b/c they're like a sibling pair, so he's not worried about rumors spreading from that.

@jelly, but that could change if they both accept the offer for "Link,"

@rocher22haha. I got 100% compatible with Kim Seon-Ho on this quiz..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mun Ka-Young offered lead female role in tvN drama series "Link: Eat and Love To Kill" (Kim Sun-Ho already received offer for lead male role & both "considering" their offers).

spacer.png

Source: AsianWiki.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, jelly said:

As for the PR stuff, its something all actors partake in from time to time. But for Seon Ho, he's someone who reluctantly uses SNS (He said so in interviews), and only wants to post when he feels like it. So I don't want him to feel overwhelmed by the PR duties he has now.

@jelly, I agree with you.  I hope he only posts when he wants to do so.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:32 PM, rori0711 said:

I understand that SALT promotes Seonho so much these days. They are responding to the overflowing love and support that fans have shown to Seonho. They are establishing a closer and deeper connection with his fans

@rori0711 Thank you for all that you offered.   I hope SALT presents Mr. Dimples with a terrific project. Because to  be honest - I am not crazy about either of the projects we heard about.  I think Seon-Ho can do better than either one of them.

On 1/17/2021 at 1:31 PM, rori0711 said:

It saddens me to see him exhausted too. However, it's inevitable at times, just like his growing popularity, with his challenging timetable.

@rori0711, that's true, but the effect is harder when he has to perform live...

1 hour ago, jelly said:

So far, KSH's work always had a dash of romance in it. Which implies that A) Those are the parts/works they see him in B)He must like doing romance lol? (I kid sorta?, since he did say that he's aware his fans want to see him in a rom-com).

@jelly I actually would like him to diversify and do melodrama, thriller, and more.  I am sure he is capable of it.  I want to see him in an emotional role.  And I think that in order to establish himself as an actor - for Drama and movies - he is better off showing different facets of his acting.

1 hour ago, jelly said:

Lol. Yeah, sometimes I wonder tbh between him and Ga Young. Altho it does seem they're close in rl, and ahem friendships are how one begins.

@jelly I hope he does not make a decision to join "Link" because MGY was offered the lead, or if she accepts it.   TBH, I do not like this scriptwriter.  She had an amazing cast in "Suspicious Partner" and yet the Drama was so boring.  I also think it will be good for him to be opposite different female leads.

If I had a choice just between those two projects, I'd prefer he take "Mr. Handy" with Shin Min-ah (if she confirms)>

But at the same time, I wish I could be a "fly o the wall" and know what other projects are sitting on his desk.

I hope @ixxdhx81can share with us some video from "ICE?"

Below is a confirmation for MGY offer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spacer.png

Moon Ga Young Joins Kim Seon Ho In Talks For New Fantasy Romance Drama

Updated January 18 KST:

Moon Ga Young’s agency has confirmed that she is in talks to star in “Link” (working title)!

On January 18, a representative of KeyEast responded to the reports of her casting by stating, “Moon Ga Young is currently in talks to appear in ‘Link.'”

Kim Seon Ho, who previously starred opposite Moon Ga Young in JTBC’s “Welcome to Waikiki 2,” is also currently in talks to star in the drama as male lead Eun Gye Hoon.

Stay tuned for further updates!

source

• Like 1

7 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you for all that you offered.   I hope SALT presents Mr. Dimples with a terrific project. Because to  be honest - I am not crazy about either of the projects we heard about.  I think Seon-Ho can do better than either one of them

Tbh, i'm not thrilled with rumored dramas too. But if SALT confirms, it is as much as Seonho's choice as well. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Tbh, i'm not thrilled with rumored dramas too. But if SALT confirms, it is as much as Seonho's choice as well. 

@rori0711,  yes. Of course you are right!

Now there seem to be speculations that Kim Seon-Ho may not be the lead for "Link", and possibly Lee Jae-Wook got the lead offer.

See this Koala's article.

Moon Ga-Young in Talks for Female Lead of KDrama Link with Rumored Male Lead Lee Jae-Wook

See full article here:

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/01/18/moon-ga-young-in-talks-for-female-lead-of-k-drama-link-with-rumored-male-lead-lee-jae-wook/

• Like 3

Whoa this thread is moving. :D

@Dramageek thank you for your insight. I guess we just worried he's being overworked and over publicised. 

@jelly I can totally agree with your opinion on KSH hasn't experienced the 'star' lifestyle yet. During the fan meeting I can feel he's kinda shy and nervous. Somehow I also feel he's still hasn't wrapped up with the fame his experiencing right now.

@rori0711 Thank you! Somehow your post calms me down. I guess we need to trust him and his choices. 

@rocher22 thank you for the picture! Finally can saw a glimpse of him as Lee Jongryul!

@irilight I saw that article about Lee Jae Wook too! I guess we need to wait and see. Perhaps after ICE has finished then we can hear what is his next project.

Btw his online fan meeting had over 1 million viewers. Such a great achievement!

Anyway about the fan meeting, I almost cry when he said that he was sorry for not being a perfect person and grateful that many ppl still like him. :tears:

• Like 5

@levine1244 1M viewers!!! That's insane :crazy: I hope with this influence and market, our good boy will land with lots of cf and endorsements. So he can buy whatever he and his family wants and lots of delicious food for him and his 2D1N buddies :P

47 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

Thank you! Somehow your post calms me down. I guess we need to trust him and his choices. 

You're welcome.

Over thingking leads to problems that doesn't even exist in the first place. Instead of worrying, let's count the blessings :)

• Like 4

Hi, everyone, I am a new fan of Seonho because of SU and 2D1N. I followed his IG since November last year. I found this forum and really enjoyed reading all the thoughts and concerns from the long term fans. I agreed with many of you, I am not excited with the current two rumored dramas, especially LINK with MGY. I am afraid he may choose LINK because of his friendship with MGY since we all know he is such a sweet and nice boy. I hope he chooses a project that can show his acting telant and also help escalate his career to a new level.  Let's have faith in him.

Here is the youtube video of ICE curtain call some fans posted in IG today.  Enjoy!

https://t.co/XGi0sPETxA

• Like 5

5 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Btw his online fan meeting had over 1 million viewers. Such a great achievement!

Anyway about the fan meeting, I almost cry when he said that he was sorry for not being a perfect person and grateful that many ppl still like him

@levine1244, wow. over 1 million viewers. That's fantastic!  I hope that would bring him more offers for new projects.   I would cry from it too.
Knetizen can be loving one day and turn against a celebrity the next day for something that they did. Maybe even small. They seem to expect perfection. 

26 minutes ago, Claire99 said:

Hi, everyone, I am a new fan of Seonho because of SU and 2D1N. I followed his IG since November last year.

@Claire99, welcome to Kim Seon-Ho's thread  :)

29 minutes ago, Claire99 said:

I hope he chooses a project that can show his acting telant and also help escalate his career to a new level.  Let's have faith in him.

@Claire99, Yes!  Amen to that!  

Thank you very much for the video of curtain call from ICE.  oh.. How I wish I could be there.... or that they would televise it with English subs. I'll gladly pay for the performance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New article suggests that the lead for "Link" is not decided yet.

Moon Ga Young in talks to star in new tvN drama opposite of either Kim Seon Ho or Lee Jae Wook!

spacer.png

https://mydramalist.com/article/moon-ga-young-in-talks-to-star-in-new-tvn-drama-opposite-of-either-kim-seon-ho-or-lee-jae-wook-011016209

• Like 4