Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

Thank you for the info @irilight @ixxdhx81 ;)

@jelly may I know where I can read the english translation for his cosmo Interview? I can only find bits of the interview on Twitter.

4 hours ago, jelly said:

What I am most curious about is in regards to his career. I know he said he wants to act/loves it (That's 100% certain), but at the same time, I'm most curious about is how his career will shape up to be. He said he focuses on the now then the future.Thus far, there hasn't been enough to say imo, as W2W2 was an ensemble show, and CTG was a good showcase for his leading man chops, but the project sorta went out w/o much fanfare. So I wonder which path he will go on in the next year or two. As of now, very hard to tell, he first has to prove himself that he can lead a show by himself to critical fanfare/awards/and also ratings wise as well.

I think we all are curious. Let's cheer him up and hopefully his agency will help him towards a greater path.

Side note: Since the Covid 19 case in South Korea is increasing, will the MBC Gayo Daejon show be precorded?

• Like 1

@ixxdhx81 he looks chubbier back in high school. Btw I saw someone claiming that he has a nose job, I wish that person could see this pic so he/she knows that the claim is unreasonable.

Btw just in case someone is interested, there will be a rerun of Naver audio show which was hosted by Kim Seon Ho last year

• Like 3

On 12/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, levine1244 said:

@ixxdhx81 he looks chubbier back in high school. Btw I saw someone claiming that he has a nose job, I wish that person could see this pic so he/she knows that the claim is unreasonable.

Tried hard holding myself not seeing all those comments. Huft... But then I just remember the higher the tree.. So, I'll let people say whatever they want to say.. I'll support KSH. Because.. yeah.. That's what I've been doing since 2017. Hehe..

Play "Ice" new poster!

D-15

Ep-d_c0VoAEVh2r?format=jpg&name=medium

LOL he wrote 2021. Maybe.. He just wanted to escape 2020 just like me. Kkkkk.. jk. This was just Seonho being Seonho.. Hehe

Spoiler

Ep-r5LdVEAAEdzP?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim brothers have arrived!

Ep_lKwYVEAAIa1E?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 6

I'm so happy that he won the rookie award :tears: plus he notice the fan project on IG. The way he edited his caption on his last IG post as if he was talking to us personally I'm so soft for this boy :tears::tears:

Just saw a notification from my VLive app, he will be doing a live on Dec 28th at 6 PM KST!

https://www.vlive.tv/schedule/1-5565

Btw he also asks us for a date on 31st of Dec :lol:

Edited by levine1244
add info about vlive
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, levine1244 said:

Sorry I guess I mistype on my previous post, it supposed to be at 8 PM KST and it seems like there will be an event for fans.

Yes. As usual SALT will hold an event for fans. They need to think about International fans, considering they have many big stars under their management now. KSH, KJW, and the OG - PSH.

New sneak peak for tomorrow - Amazing Sat.

• Like 8

On 12/25/2020 at 7:08 AM, ixxdhx81 said:

New sneak peak for tomorrow - Amazing Sat.

Has anyone watched Seonho's first appearance on Amazing Saturday last year? I only watched some clips and notice the difference between his first appearance last year and his second appearance now.  At least from what I observe from the previews, he was shy and reserved last year, while he looks way more confident now. I'm glad that his confidence has grown over the past year. 

His success in portraying Han Ji Pyeong must have played a significant part in boosting his confidence. But I think it's also because 2D1N has become his personal Sandbox in many ways. It's an environment that pushed him to leave his comfort zone and grow. It's also an environment where he meets fellow members and staff who are supportive to him and hence create a relatively safe environment for him to come out of his shell.  I'm aware that him being on the show at some point might be deemed as a hindrance to his acting career, but I personally wish that he would just stay in the show for a long time. 

BTW, I'm so proud he received the Variety Rookie Award. Not many actors receive both rookie award in acting and entertainment.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, petra said:

Has anyone watched Seonho's first appearance on Amazing Saturday last year? I only watched some clips and notice the difference between his first appearance last year and his second appearance now. 

Yes! That's because last year was his very first appearance in entertainment program. Amazing Saturday was his very first, even before 2D1N. Hehe..

8 hours ago, petra said:

It's also an environment where he meets fellow members and staff who are supportive to him and hence create a relatively safe environment for him to come out of his shell.  I'm aware that him being on the show at some point might be deemed as a hindrance to his acting career, but I personally wish that he would just stay in the show for a long time. 

He said 2D1N was like a place to him for relaxing and playing with his dongsaeng and hyungs. He was full of worries at first, but 2D1N really becomes his Sandbox like you said. He came to 2D1N not for working but for playing and meeting with his family, friends, staffs, etc. Not to forget, they're so supportive to him. They help each other. They're lovely family.. also he said 2D1N was his pride.

8 hours ago, petra said:

BTW, I'm so proud he received the Variety Rookie Award. Not many actors receive both rookie award in acting and entertainment.

Yes! When he received the rookie for actor from MBC and rookie for variety he said people only received the rookie award once in a lifetime. He said, it's meaningful award for him. And he got both in acting and variety.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

SALT need to create official Weibo acc for him. For Chinese fans.

If I'm not mistaken, South Korean celebs are still prohibited in updating their Weibo acc. Anybody can confirm about this? But I think they are working on it.

Btw does this mean they will be opening an official fanship? On the other hand, I'm glad that he really is getting the recognition that he deserved.

Speaking of which Kim Seon Ho IG followers has surpass 4M today :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4