Sary Em

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pearl2316 said:

Sad news.... DL & YZ couple group thread with 52,000 followers and the #1 most popular CP group on Weibo was suddenly removed/ shut down.. They said that some reported it for malicious posts...:( 

https://www.weibo.com/p/10080818a6492d932c6a68b7e8df70275f8dc3/super_index#_rnd1536584222187

It is still there BUT with a new interface....the 52 k followers all gone...Not stated as no 1 cp.

Totally heartbreaking... I can't contain my sadness...

ATTENTION....Stand guard everyone...whatever happens...this LUN ZI thread is still alive...international shippers are stronger than ever...do not leave your post guys....we are the hardcore supporter of our LUN ZI couple, am I right?? :glasses:

The nominees for Golden Eagle TV Awards: 

Denglun is not nominated in Actor Category

And no idea who are the other nominees for Actor Category..lol

Actress: 
Ding Liu Yuan - The Revolution In ShangHai
Liu Tao - Ode to Joy 1 & 2 
Sun Li- Nothing Gold Can Stay
YangZi - Ashes of Love
Yuan Quan - First Half of My Life
Yin Tao - Feather Flies To The Sky
Adi Kan - Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
Dilraba Dilmurat- King's Woman

Actor: 
Hewei Yu - The Drug Hunter
Sun Weimin
Li Yifeng - Sparrow
He Bing
Yi Zhang
Zhang Jiayi- Undercover
Liu Yunlong
Hou Xiangling

ZmigKar.png

I am not surprised...they must have saved the universe at one point together in order to be so blessed and loved.  Both individually but especially together.  Send out the positive energy and don't mind the trolls/haters.  Lunzi!!! Honestly in my 37 yrs never ever have I shipped Chinese celebrities...lol.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:59 AM, Sary Em said:

I am not surprised...they must have saved the universe at one point together in order to be so blessed and loved.  Both individually but especially together.  Send out the positive energy and don't mind the trolls/haters.  Lunzi!!! Honestly in my 37 yrs never ever have I shipped Chinese celebrities...lol.

Hai my fellow shippers

been away due to personal hectic scheduled

Just finished an interview yesterday and sortg my mind right now for a relocation and transfer...

Our OTP definitely has those vibe of kick-richard simmons, dont mess with us thingy...from top 51 and now top 1.... was not once but twice ...TwICe..if thre is third time, i think the whole weibo gonna put a history to it..the shippers also increasing to 54k hohohoooo...well, dont need to mention the viewers ...:glasses:

yup @Sary Em this 34-y-o shipper never shipped C celebs before...by my own personal perspective they surely feel for each other dearly..

On 9/30/2018 at 1:41 AM, Lawyerh said:

I reaally love this picture... the way he hold her hand is just too cute for word. Btw anyone have full video link for this event? Since from their arrival too? Hes also holding her hand in escalator. I think he never treat other actresses this special. They really look good together. I decided to watch hsalf because of this picture actually. Btw is this event just recently? When did they finish shooting of HSALF? Seems they just mutually broke up with their respective bf-gf. Hope they can upgrade from friendship soon haha. I agree with someone said before the look in their eyes is different with just normal friendship recently (after hsalf i think, in their first drama they really look like best fren only tho). Btw nice to meet you all here! 

Yup that pict was for last year so called mini award event either happened after or within shooting HSALF...that time YZ was with other actor (now ex) and DL already broke up with his ex...BUT now they are totally available...

p/s: please delete the images when u r quoting..

The Miss/Mr moderator is eyeing on us..hopefully these guys are shippers too :wub:

Hai comrades

this thread is on a hiatus :sweatingbullets: heheheh

so sad our purple girl did not win an award in the Eagle TV award...at first she was top1 and suddenly the tuttt overtake the rank at very last minute....but thank God she is still in full spirit and smiling...when she sung the duet song ..it was so beautiful and eye catching..

she was looking calm and way mature in that event...dont u agree? Even the cnetz also said the same...she definitely the best actress for me through AOL...but instead of AOL, the drama pretty sumthig won :sleepy:...hopefully that win is for last year performance..if yes hopefully AOL will or shall win bigggg and abundantly at the next year award hahah...sorry my biased purple heart.. cant contain my sadness huhu..

I heard that dilreba won two awards. However, she was badly critized and many people considered this award is a joke! she won the awards for prettyLi Hui Zhang which the drama rating is not even that high???! I am saying this not because I am Yang Zi's fans. But, come on! there are so many better actresses out there in china are even can perform better acting skill than dilreba. Now, I can see that the political and strong backing are surely involved in this award. What a joke!! LOLS  

I accidentally found this FMV of Lunzi based on Ghost Husband story (the second part of Mei Hua San Nong trilogy if I remember correctly). I remember crying too much watching that drama back then even when I was just a little child not more than 10 years old (blame my mother :lol:). The drama had a somewhat happy ending but not for the FMV. You have been warned :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPsJuSgQbI/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

hai shippers

it has been a roller coaster in weibo

Happy birthday to our handsome Feng Huang

Hope he will find true love wih our purple Grape

—he recently promote a drink based on grape :glasses:

As expected no public wish from grape to feng huang on his Bday...deep down im relieved cause possibility of private lovey dovey is high hahaha

well then again there is another Fan wars

Just see the ig account

the owner explained it why

Watever it is my heart still with this C OTP:blush:

hai shippers

As expected no public wish from grape to feng huang on his Bday...deep down im relieved cause possibility of private lovey dovey is high hahaha

Just see the ig account

And donot forget to vote for this award on 9th nov 

jusy follow the instruction

our OTP definitely will come

and if they win we will witness sumthing

palli palli

credit to the both igmer

Guys, I just saw this game show. This is how best friends treat others. They troll their friends whenever they have a chance. Sorry, I couldn't find the one with English sub, but it's easy to understand. From 5:30 to 13:45, I couldn't stop laughing.

Not like "someone" always said they're best-friend.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:07 PM, AnN277 said:

hai shippers

Just see the ig account

And donot forget to vote for this award on 9th nov 

jusy follow the instruction

our OTP definitely will come

and if they win we will witness sumthing

palli palli

credit to the both igmer

On this cp's fan fb, they said this award doesn't base on the vote. It's just for fun, to see the creation from fans.

A post from DengLun & Yangzi fan facebook. They are very active in collecting news from this couple. They dug up an old interview of DengLun from 2016 (They only translated some good news)

Interview from Dec 2016

Q: Liking a girl wearing high heels or sports shoes,  wearing makeup or no makeup?

A: Liking a girl wearing sports shoes.

(Coincidently, he knows someone prefers sports shoes than high heels B))

Q: On the first date, what are you going to take her to eat?

A: Taking her to eat the food she likes.

(Improvement: doing restaurant business which she likes the most. You know that hot pot is what she likes the most. Now, DengLun opened a big hot pot restaurant :lol::lol:)

Q: There things you're going to bring with you when you were left alone on a desert island?

A: First thing, Can I bring a best friend? So, I would have someone to talk to, to experience this wonderful trip. The other two will be food and water.

(This question was asked to many celebrities KPOP as well. But, this is the first time that best friend is the first choice. Heard that you are a quiet person, then which "Best Friend" that would help you relax for days. Not to mention being thrown away to a desert island is considered as an interest experience. There would be a battle for surviving, not a together experience. Is it someone that you are always generous? By the way, during that time, you had a girlfriend. You rather stay with your best friend than your girlfriend on an island, huh? Experiencing on an isolated island with your girlfriend is quite interesting, you know that?)

There is an pic of this interview in Chinese but I don't know how to upload it.

Cr. fb@allenandyvnfc

Archived