Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guysss, here am I at the right place as LunZi shipper *love love love*♥️♥️♥️

I just heard a news regarding LunZi. Its about ins that posted by YZ and how she was being hated by those sinisters, jealous and childish fans.

May I know what the updates from Lunzi about this matter?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The confirmed guest line up for China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival which will happen on October 12th...

Let's find the photos of our OTP..lol

 

XyZP0vH.jpg

oTPLpKR.png

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2018 at 9:29 AM, Sary Em said:

I am a shipper but I kind of love my girl YZ a bit more.  She's a very hardworker/actress since childhood...so don't mind those type of selfish fans...if you are a true fan you don't go there!....ps cannot wait for Go Go Squid!...its best their slow but steady "relationship"/friendship go into private mode but once In a while throw us shippers some crumbs/trails...lol

Could you DM me the details...what exactly went down?  And your more biased theory of our ship...lol

Am sorry...i cant get to the actual topic previously coz i v been following our OTP weibo without a personal account..like we all do..so the thing that had been discussed by cnetz were long gone from the posting board....:(

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pearl2316 said:

The confirmed guest line up for China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival which will happen on October 12th...

Let's find the photos of our OTP..lol

 

 

***images deleted

 

 

CAn somebody teach me how to register ?...wanted to vote for Deng Zi 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AnN277 said:

 

CAn somebody teach me how to register ?...wanted to vote for Deng Zi 

ME too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AnN277 said:

Am sorry...i cant get to the actual topic previously coz i v been following our OTP weibo without a personal account..like we all do..so the thing that had been discussed by cnetz were long gone from the posting board....:(

That's ok....we don't get involved like that.  Very unbecoming..will only continue to spread the love of them together first (off screen lol) but more dramas too and of course individually for their career growth. Keep on supporting all fans of Lunzi!!!  We ship until something official deny this or hopefully confirms it LOL!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AnN277 said:

 

CAn somebody teach me how to register ?...wanted to vote for Deng Zi 

 

I just installed weibo apps with english version on my phone. You can go to play store. Hehe

 

Edited by Snow Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

 

I just installed weibo apps with english version on my phone. You can go to play store. Hehe

 

 

The voting has already ended. Li YiFeng and Dilraba won the Actor and Actress categories

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pearl2316 said:

 

The voting has already ended. Li YiFeng and Dilreba won the Actor and Actress categories

 

Really?!

When was the last voting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Really?!

When was the last voting?

 

Sept 24th I guess.. LYF & Huge are Top 1 & 2 for actor while Dilraba & YangZi are Top 1 and 2 for actress

TUXU2UJ.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 10:04 AM, pearl2316 said:

 

Sept 24th I guess.. LYF & Huge are Top 1 & 2 for actor while Dilraba & YangZi are Top 1 and 2 for actress

 

I am still proud of litte Grape anyway, hehe happy for her for being top 2. At least, she beated yang mi and many other actresses who usually got big projects in film industry. 

dilreba got a strong support from yang mi and she also always got big dramas series compare to yang zi. So, no wonder if she won.

But, its kinda amazing yang zi reached to 2nd top. This is showing yang zi popularity is high profile as well.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I am still proud of litte Grape anyway, hehe happy for her for being top 2. At least, she beated yang mi and many other actresses who usually got big projects in film industry. 

dilreba got a strong support from yang mi and she also always got big dramas series compare to yang zi. So, no wonder if she won.

But, its kinda amazing yang zi reached to 2nd top. This is showing yang zi popularity is high profile as well.

 

It was a very tight competition between the two actresses and pretty harsh as their  fandoms are fighting to point that Yangzi's critically acclaimed drama Changsa which holds the highest rating in Douban w/ 9.4  suddenly dropped during the voting period when YZ overtook the lead at one point and  the trending of Instagram issue of YZ and DL were rumored to be caused by one group ( acdg to some fans )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pearl2316 said:

 

It was a very tight competition between the two actresses and pretty harsh as their  fandoms are fighting to point that Yangzi's critically acclaimed drama Changsa which holds the highest rating in Douban w/ 9.4  suddenly dropped during the voting period when YZ overtook the lead at one point and  the trending of Instagram issue of YZ and DL were rumored to be caused by one group ( acdg to some fans )

Only because the instagram things then the vote changed? What a very fragile-hearted fans! They are not supporting YZ to the fullest! :(

now i wonder if the relationship between denglun and yangzi is okay? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Only because the instagram things then the vote changed? What a very fragile-hearted fans! They are not supporting YZ to the fullest! :(

now i wonder if the relationship between denglun and yangzi is okay? 

nahhhh... Instagram was just a crazy mess...LOL ..Voting was almost over when it happened and that time some YZ fans decided not to vote as much as before..  Given how popular those two are...Every actions that they made will get straight to weibo trending...lol The one that got affected by the instagram issue was their shippers..From 55,000 followers it went down to 52,000...But theyre still the #1 CP on weibo

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, pearl2316 said:

 

It was a very tight competition between the two actresses and pretty harsh as their  fandoms are fighting to point that Yangzi's critically acclaimed drama Changsa which holds the highest rating in Douban w/ 9.4  suddenly dropped during the voting period when YZ overtook the lead at one point and  the trending of Instagram issue of YZ and DL were rumored to be caused by one group ( acdg to some fans )

 

Huhuhuhuh Really??....... ya previously i saw Dilraba was on the top, just because they saying she always got big project and has natural beauty <_< .....anyway, we should be proud of our lil Grape, seeing her natural acting capacity and her personal achievement, she was treated unequally.....Pity her, the fandom has rocky heart....if she got international fans voted for her, i wonder Dilraba will be drop d**d;).....(plz dont blame my biased Heart pengyou :D, anyway i dont aspect that other actress fans reading this thread ahahhaha)..... whatever it is, i want to see my lil grape happy in her personal relationship...........hoping miracles and lovey-dovey scene happens during the award perhaps......

 

@pearl2316 ....i wonder that category was popular actress and actor right?...hoping our OTP won for other categories e.g like best actor and actress... correct me if im wrong....

 

P/S: Wow, suddenly i feel this thread is ALIVE....Keep goin guysss......Thanks for the info .......:heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AnN277 said:

 

.

 

@pearl2316 ....i wonder that category was popular actress and actor right?...hoping our OTP won for other categories e.g like best actor and actress... correct me if im wrong....

 

 

 

 

Yes the voting is for popular actor and actress... YZ has a tight competition with YangMi and ZhaoLiying but since they are all attending and theyre all popular so all of them might get an award.. Not sure about DL as some said that he's one of the performers/ MC at the award show... And his 3 leading ladies ( SunYi , Dilraba & YZ) from his last 3 dramas will be attending as well...lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My itchy heart is hoping more of this :wub:

PLUS they should and shall win the Popular Couple then .......if any

 

007flMiyly1fvpt0zj6btj30k00u00w4.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52k shippers are a lot. missing 1k is nothing hehehe. Perhaps international fans will make up or more for that counts! hehehe

 

Too bad Yangzi didn’t win. To us she is the best actress so far this year!!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 12:29 PM, AnN277 said:

My itchy heart is hoping more of this :wub:

PLUS they should and shall win the Popular Couple then .......if any

 

 

Me too.. lols

But, not sure if i would be happening since the "unfollowed" things happened on ins. I hope their relationship is not affected. 

I love both of them, huhuhu

 

 

On 9/28/2018 at 12:18 PM, pearl2316 said:

 

 

Yes the voting is for popular actor and actress... YZ has a tight competition with YangMi and ZhaoLiying but since they are all attending and theyre all popular so all of them might get an award.. Not sure about DL as some said that he's one of the performers/ MC at the award show... And his 3 leading ladies ( SunYi , Dilraba & YZ) from his last 3 dramas will be attending as well...lol

The flower boy will scratch his head haha

I wonder DL reactions later.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...