Quantcast

2 hours ago, Sary Em said:

Ok.  Denglun1021 posted something on Instagram translation please?! Thanks in advance!

DL wrote on IG- ‘Happy Mid Autumn Festival’

Google translate for once is correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the clip above the guy (guest?) asked DL that how old was he when he first time had XXX? DL doubted that who asked this question and that should have been brought up by Yang Zi LOL not the other actress (I don't know her name.) so his answer was that his first time of course was when he was younger.

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 7:48 PM, AnN277 said:

Goodness...How could she teases my fragile rabbit heart...

p/s: note the shirt print ("Phoenix" ..peace bird :D ) and the small bag style...

:heart:

Yeah her now style is really like that of DL so I don't know who has influenced who :wub:

• Like 2

On 9/24/2018 at 8:38 PM, Sary Em said:

hmmm, not sure why YZ name would be brought up...but the question though LOL.

The program has a segment calls “A Q from a Previous Guest”, that particular guest asked how old was DL when he had his first time. DL said that he’s very curious to know who’s the guest. He is sure it wasn’t Brigitte Xiao (his otp in Ode To Joy 2) bcoz he knows Brigitte wouldn’t ask such Q. His guess was YangZi (YZ was in Ode To Joy too) who he said has the big possibility to asked that kind of Q. 

Btw, I was surprised with his A to the Q...:lol: 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ya true.......

It is like super typhoon kind of thing trending in weibo... it s like seriously....are our OTP playing with our little heart again?...

some of cnetz decided to jump out of ship.....GOODNESS

but im a firm believer

i still shipped and obsessed with them

:bawling:

Can our chinese shippers translate what exactly happened? Im totally clueless....... 

On 9/25/2018 at 1:44 AM, pearl2316 said:

DengLun and YangZi's Instagram follow /unfollow/didntfollow drama is treding on Weibo at #2.. It was #1 earlier...And their individual fans are currently in chaos..

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

2 minutes ago, AnN277 said:

ya true.......

It is like super typhoon kind of thing trending in weibo... it s like seriously....are our OTP playing with our little heart again?...

some of cnetz decided to jump out of ship.....GOODNESS

but im a firm believer

i still shipped and obsessed with them

:bawling:

It's funny how each side defending their bias...LOL while the shippers are defending the OTP but yeah from 55,000 followers of the couple after the issue came out theyre now at 54,000 followers...

I am waiting for either Denglun or YangZi to post something...I'm sure they already know what's happening...

On 9/17/2018 at 3:46 PM, AnN277 said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av29524749/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.19

Hai @legend7sp

can plz translate this :sweatingbullets:

just wanted to know what is his comment on our YZ

The backgrd music is a bit loud..

u can take ur time no worries..

Thanks in advanced...i read somewhr he said he prefers secret love :mask:

@Sary Em @jehnnny99 Thanks for the compliments :blush: , and thanks for all the Weibo updates on Lun Zi. Haha, they are so cute together.

@AnN277 I also saw the picture of Yang Zi wearing the Phoenix Sweater!!! Is she teasing us Lun Zi fans?? :D

By the way, anyone knows why Yang Zi deleted her comment on Deng Lun's instagram. I know people are saying that he did'nt reply her, but were people saying nasty things to her cause of that?

I also came across this article about our "heavenly empress" being cyber bullied till she had to qui weibo, which was kind of sad. Although her character was evil, she also contributed to the show's progress and netizens can't seem to differentiate acting from reality.  https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/zhou-hai-mei-ashes-of-love-10666462

By the way I continued translating the video from 3min45s to 6min10s. Parts of this was quite hard to hear due to sudio of them speaking being soft and the background music so there are some parts I'm unable to translate or properly translate. Hope you enjoy. Cheers

About Yangzi, we’ve known each other for a long time, that’s why we treat each other like brothers. Yes, we don’t “separate male and female” (literal translation lol, you know what he means)

Host: Earlier, your interview above is full of laughter, xxxxxxxx is it big teacher more funny?

Xxxxxxxxxx (can barely hear what the host is saying)

Deng Lun:

Yes, I don’t know, maybe if Yang Zi come, I feel maybe because I am here, maybe she will disturb me even more, “cha” me abit, yes.  Xxxxxxx about her will appear more.

But, she’s actually a pretty shy girl, if its not someone she’s very familiar with like me who knows her for many years, she will be more reserve.

Host: Yesterday or today, at “Friend Circle”, saw your xxx picture. During your birthday, she gave you a big bag of present, but during her birthday, she didn’t receive any present from you. (Probably said by Yang Zi lol, as you can see him replying her below)

Deng Lun:

A big bag? A big bag, Yang Zi? A big.., but yes its true. She did give me a present. Yes its true, but… its true. Yes, its like this.

Host: Than after that, did you return

Deng Lun:

I didn’t manage to giver her in time. Because her birthday is during after my birthday, didn’t make it in time. That time, maybe everyone was very busy and we didn’t manage to see each other. Of course, if I said this to her, she’ll definitely tell me that you can deliver it, you can deliver it etc. But I feel that when giving presents, you must give from your heart. Right. I feel that, when I see her next time I will definitely return her.

Host: Do you feel that you are someone who is good at choosing presents?

Den Lun: Not so good.

Host: xxxxxx (cant hear)

Deng Lun:

Who? Yang Zi? She give me anything also can. 

(Seems like host said something here)

Deng Lun: She don’t really pick

Host: xxxxx

Deng Lun:

Important thing is, Zi Sister is more generous. She wont be bothered about this. Have the “heart” is enough, got give or not, not important

Host: Plus you know each other for a long time already

Deng Lun: Yes, yes.

------

Haha, Deng Lun seems to be just trying to give excuses for not giving Yang Zi her birthday present. :sweatingbullets: 

Edited by legend7sp
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 9/25/2018 at 10:15 PM, legend7sp said:

@Sary Em @jehnnny99 Thanks for the compliments :blush: , and thanks for all the Weibo updates on Lun Zi. Haha, they are so cute together.

@AnN277 I also saw the picture of Yang Zi wearing the Phoenix Sweater!!! Is she teasing us Lun Zi fans?? :D

By the way, anyone knows why Yang Zi deleted her comment on Deng Lun's instagram. I know people are saying that he did'nt reply her, but were people saying nasty things to her cause of that?

I also came across this article about our "heavenly empress" being cyber bullied till she had to qui weibo, which was kind of sad. Although her character was evil, she also contributed to the show's progress and netizens can't seem to differentiate acting from reality.  https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/zhou-hai-mei-ashes-of-love-10666462

After reading via GT in weibo...i think she decides to back off because of that nasty accusition of DLs fan towards our lady grape...

I'm saying..too much lah weiiii those people....YZ is well established and well-known actress, y must she has the intention to surpass DL by commenting on him in IG and trying to make publicity ?? ;)...............hmmmm well nvmd...maybe "the fantard" have some portion of genetically atypical kind of rotten bird brain.... so plz don't mind their lack of judgement and poor insight....haha sorry a bit too harsh here.... .but that's what I feel... :phew:

I hope although we do not know it publicly, but privately our DL is comforting our YZ..like how he usually does, being attentive to her etc etc......i hope they still in good terms and please don't fight among u two just because of the bird brain frenzy...duhhhhh

and of course I still believe in this ship...

From the horizon I still can see, our ship is sailing well though intercepted by some silly waves and annoying typhoon....

p/s thanks for the translation @legend7sp ...sorry to trouble u:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I am a shipper but I kind of love my girl YZ a bit more.  She's a very hardworker/actress since childhood...so don't mind those type of selfish fans...if you are a true fan you don't go there!....ps cannot wait for Go Go Squid!...its best their slow but steady "relationship"/friendship go into private mode but once In a while throw us shippers some crumbs/trails...lol

9 hours ago, AnN277 said:

After reading via GT in weibo...i think she decides to back off because of that nasty acquisation of DLs fan towards our lady grape...

I'm saying..too much lah weiiii those people....YZ is well established and well-known actress, y must she has the intention to surpass DL by commenting on him in IG and trying to make publicity ?? ;)...............hmmmm well nvmd...maybe "the fantard" have some portion of genetically atypical kind of rotten bird brain.... so plz don't mind their lack of judgement and poor insight....haha sorry a bit too harsh here.... .but that's what I feel... :phew:

I hope although we do not know it publicly, but privately our DL is comforting our YZ..like how he usually does, being attentive to her etc etc......i hope they still in good terms and please don't fight among u two just because of the bird brain frenzy...duhhhhh

and of course I still believe in this ship...

From the horizon I still can see, our ship is sailing well though intercepted by some silly waves and annoying typhoon....

p/s thanks for the translation @legend7sp ...sorry to trouble u:sweatingbullets:

Could you DM me the details...what exactly went down?  And your more biased theory of our ship...lol

• Like 2

Team Lunzi.  Yes let's continue to show support as I am an nternational fan and following Instagram for both of them and also following this huge fan on Instagram for Lunzi, grateful for their English posts.  Lunzifangirl2018

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

Team Lunzi.  Yes let's continue to show support as I am an nternational fan and following Instagram for both of them and also following this huge fan on Instagram for Lunzi, grateful for their English posts.  Lunzifangirl2018

me too.  

I love this tread so much . We all know how hardworking is yang zhi. She been in d entertainment world since young .  I love how bright n honest she is to herself.

As for denglun . He is talented n good too. Both are very busy with their schedule.  Thus i hope their friendship could continue sail until d end.

Here i put some youtube that i found about them . I can not understand chinese huhuhu let enjoy it guys

https://youtu.be/XaTQ5YFmlIQ

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by farah2044
Wrong sentences
  • Like 1