Quantcast

First off!  Let's vote on what to call our adorable couple?  #YangLun or #DengZi?

Fair warning....I Loveeee Them, be it on screen or off screen together. 

Welcome.  Welcome.  Welcome.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for creating this...Ive been waiting for this for a long time....:) 

Not sure how to translate their couple name from Chinese... But theyre currently the most popular ( at #1) CP on weibo....

kp - Click to view full size photo

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, rose_loves_ice said:

YAYYYYY!!!! I've been seeing people call them LUNZI. 

Ok.  LUNZI it is!!!! Does the name have a specific definition.?  I know that Zi someone mentioned it means the colour purple.  For my culture.  Purple is considered prestigious or royalty!  And purple is one of Deng Lun favourite colour...lol

As well I am an international fan.  So anyone fluent in Mandarin will be most appreciated on this shipper forum.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am here for these cuties. Even if I think they are just friends, I so wish they could be more :wub:

edit: for those interested this is their otp Baidu bar https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=邓伦杨紫

I think they're close friends at the moment...YZ is probably DL's closest female friend...Since he rarely has female friends based from his fans...LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pearl2316 said:

I think they're close friends at the moment...YZ is probably DL's closest female friend...Since he rarely has female friends based from his fans...LOL

well maybe they will be like Wallace and Ruby who were friends for many years before they decided to date :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

well maybe they will be like Wallace and Ruby who were friends for many years before they decided to date :D 

Great analogy.  Their career are now booming even more!  And at only 25 years old, there's a lot of time...but yeah it still doesn't matter about age if it feels right and it's love, now is probably the best time as any "delusional"  ROFL

• Like 2

Also I am one type of shipper that if they are in a real relationship.  I prefer for them not to confirm to media and only when they tie the knot, well even then, it is best to keep it on the down low.  Especially in this type of industry, sad but it is to keep the competitive edge as a celebrity.  Yet if you are a true fan, support is given regardless of their relationship status.  I know of a couple of celebrity couple (in a different country), who end up marrying in real life but they keep it really out of social media, and their true fans are aware but help keep their secret....

So what do you prefer as a shipper?  To get confirmation of a celebrity relationship or be part of a secret fan group that help them to stay popular and keep their relationship on the down low but toss hints here and there to keep everyone curious and intrigued?  But it is so obvious too that they are in a relationship, we call it-HK, SK, YK, WK, EK ( He Knows, She Knows, You Know, We Know, Everyone Knows) and/or but we don't need it to be confirmed as it is so obvious that they are in love, and their love is more or too important to them, to start jeopardizing it when media gets wind of it and try to manipulate or start rumours/conflict between the couple.  

I am a firm believer and I have lived it to be bestfriends first with your spouse.  Hubby and I have been married 14 years and known each other for 15 years.  Yes, a huge romantic at heart!  This is my official shipping of a Chinese couple too, there's just that "Je ne sais quoi?" element going on between LunZi!!!

Coming up, are we allowed to share fan fiction here too? (Moderator?) (I have one penned already!)

• Like 5

I'm here!!

I sooo feel this couple and their flirty vibes.

They're so comfy with each other and yet there's a certain sparkle in their eyes when they look at each other.

Hahaha! Might just be my imagination..

I love how DL laughs out loud and how YZ keeps on hitting him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

the question about Yangzi is regarding with which actress was his first on-screen kiss 

Gah!!! You can never forget your first...ahem first on screen kiss that is hehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wahhhhhh 

my heart is so putong putong

this thread is so important for international shippers..greetings from north borneo malaysia fan....

Thanks a lot @Sary Em

lets spazzing bebeh

officially im onboard ........

For me ...spiritual couple LunZi... fine enough

any chinese fan here?

or else we shall click our google translate button..

miss sherlock here we goes...

Edited by AnN277
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

the question about Yangzi is regarding with which actress was his first on-screen kiss 

Seriously

yeah of course our dear lil purple grape is his first ...obviously

i read in the weibo ..w gugel translate on :innocent:..DL was interviewed in the singing contest i think and showing of all actresses that had collaborated w him previously gvg well wishes to him..good luck wishes i guess...guess wat ..the most brightest ear-to-ear-cheeky-till-all-his-teeth-shown-smile is when Our Purple grape part was shown.....

im like woaaaahhhh

that aura u cant deny

Edited by AnN277
  • Like 3

You're Welcome!  @AnN277 and everyone else here.  We are all on the same boat/ship tee hee!

This is the best I can do with translation of DL interview via Google translate:

Interview with Deng Lun, Hello Star

Q: What do you like most about the girls in that constellation?

Deng Lun: Aquarius and Gemini are better.

(Thinking this is a question for him as to what zodiac sign you are most compatible with?)

QQ: I am more affectionate in my impressions. 

Deng Lun: I am waiting for you. [Your sadness] I am waiting every day~ Waiting for this and so on [Yue Shou]

(Quoting his fave poem (love poem?)

23 minutes ago, AnN277 said:

Seriously

yeah of course our dear lil purple grape is his first ...obviously

i read in the weibo ..w gugel translate on :innocent:..DL was interviewed in the singing contest i think and showing of all actresses that had collaborated w him previously gvg well wishes to him..good luck wishes i guess...guess wat ..the most brightest ear-to-ear-cheeky-till-all-his-teeth-shown-smile is when Our Purple grape part was shown.....

im like woaaaahhhh

that aura u cant deny

I saw that video tooo, left me with the same impression too!  But you know she is our bias for him.  LOL

• Like 3

Q: Who are you most interested in?

Deng Lun: All have a good impression [laughing cry] Hehehehehehe

(He is not going to tell us, but here’s hoping it is YZ) LOL

Q: What is the feeling of the first kiss?

Deng Lun: I don't know how to kiss, I don't know what to expect... For example, what is required in the play is that two people want to kiss and kiss, how much is this hot kiss! Because you can't really go to kiss...

(Yeah ok, he sure learned fast on how to kiss (huge improvement) with HSALF-but yes that’s called acting “wink, wink”)

Q: Which actress is the first time to kiss in a show?

Deng Lun: When I was filming "Flowers in Fog” official title but DL couldn’t recall drama name] Are you sure? (was their comment/teased him)

(I think it was the cute-sy peck on their wedding day in the drama-they were both only 18, I shall try to find the screen cap)

Q: If the fans say, "I fell and I want to get up when my brother Dengren got together," how do you respond?

Deng Lun: Try not to fall down, pay attention to safety [laughing cry] hahahahaha

(Sorry no idea what this is referred to)

Q: Do you want to wake up with a Duron?
Deng Lun: If she really doesn't want to get out of bed, I don't think it's necessary to call it. Just pick it up from the bed. [Laugh without saying] [laugh without saying] 
(No Idea…lol)
  • Like 3