Sary Em

@AnN277   Thanks for the welcome.

and you're welcome. It's my pleasure to help. I've never shipped any couple so much before so I can feel your pain on not understanding them.

Never felt so blessed to have learnt chinese when I was young and being able to watch their videos now.

It may seem a bit weird, but translating also helped me understand more of what they are saying as compared to when I was watching it before. I noticed that I didn't absorbed as much content as I thought I did. My brain kinda just half analyse the parts that are "harder" to understand when I was just watching it for fun.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AnN277 said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av29524749/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.19

Hai @legend7sp

can plz translate this :sweatingbullets:

just wanted to know what is his comment on our YZ

The backgrd music is a bit loud..

u can take ur time no worries..

Thanks in advanced...i read somewhr he said he prefers secret love :mask:

Hello! @AnN277  Yeah, the background music was a bit distracting/ too loud at first but got used to it. I translated till the 3min 45s mark so far. Hope you enjoy! Will continue the rest another day. 

She like to talk more.

The two of us are very close, so we can talk about anything.

The first drama I filmed was with YangZi. Its been so many years already, see her (or us) grow up and become more mature.

Qn: How do you feel about working with your good friend Yang Zi?

Still have that familiarity, still as “yi ru ji wang” (sorry, don’t understand), just like when we just started filming together when we were 18.

The way we talk to each other is very child-like and ”tian zhen” (naïve/innocent).

We have known each other for so many years, and this should be the 3rd time we’re working together already.

Keep keeping that very “tong zhen”, very direct, very “tan ran” …… (I think he’s saying that they can speak to each other very comfortably, very direct and from the heart).

That’s why I always say from a career perspective and from our own personal life perspective, we have definitely grown up and mature, but at a “certain” time, the friendship we had when we were young, when looking from now is very precious.

(a bit confusing here, but this is what I got)

Qn: We heard that the both of you often quarrel/disturb each other

We’re no better or worse than each other (in the same boat).

We both pretty much have no “bored times”

When we are just sitting down and bored/have nothing to do, when I see her just using her phone, I will just over and “disturb” her, than we will start quarrelling etc.

Ever since we just started talking to each other, we are already forever cannot talk nicely. For example, when I, with a good heart/intention, ask her if she have already drank water, she’ll say “ err, you also don’t know how to give me a bottle of water”. Just have to provoke before we can talk nicely. But maybe is because between the two of us, her own personality is also like that. This is the way we communicate with each other, very happy.

Qn: (Something about calling each other teacher)

This is a way we joke with each other. We don’t just call each other Deng Teacher, Yang Teacher, she sometimes also call me Deng Ge, (Ge = Older brother. Think of it as Oppa for Korean) I’ll call her Yang Jie (Jie = Older sister). Than some people will ask, between the two of you, who exactly is the older one. *laughs*

Qn: Earlier, you just said that filming kiss scene not awkward

Because after many years of friendship, to me she’s just like my fellow brothers. That’s why the two of our friendship is probably like “wu xing bie zi fen” (sorry don’t understand). I don’t feel/ see her as a girl. But I’m also not saying that she’s like a guy.  Maybe is just the feeling between the two of us. She sometimes will feel awkward (when filming kissing scenes), after all she’s a girl. Definitely will sometimes feel shy/embarrass. In fact, Yang Zi is the type that everyone sees her as very open and lively, but actually inside she’s a shy small girl.

Qn: Do you brush teeth or xxxx (maybe rinse mouth or eat mint?) before filming kissing scenes?

I don’t. Whenever Yang Teacher film kissing scenes with me, she will think what should I eat? What should I eat? Than should eat xxx, should eat xxx.

Already starting very soon, she still standing beside the set with a chicken in her hand. We don’t really have much “jiang qiu”(request) etc.

(Basically, I’m guessing they just treat it as a normal shoot, don’t do anything special before filming kissing scenes)

Qn: Yang Zi xxxxxxxxxx, do you often xxxxxxx her (sorry don’t understand. L)

Everytime when about to be eating time, I will ask her “ are you going to eat?”

“not eating” (implying her reply)

“ You’re the one who say you not eating” (implying his reply)

Than I will get a table and eat beside her. Than I will think “aiya”, should I change to another place to eat. (Than I’ll think) No need, just eat here.

I’ll say to her “You just eat some vegetables or something, it won’t affect you. The things I chose are not oily, I also not becoming fat.” (She replies)”Not eating”

She really has strong will power. When she says she’s not eating, she really don’t eat. When she wants to lose weight, she really lose. Because I’m so close to her, I know how much effort she put in to lose weight and keep her body shape.

1 hour ago, legend7sp said:

Hello! @AnN277  Yeah, the background music was a bit distracting/ too loud at first but got used to it. I translated till the 3min 45s mark so far. Hope you enjoy! Will continue the rest another day. 

She like to talk more.

The two of us are very close, so we can talk about anything.

The first drama I filmed was with YangZi. Its been so many years already, see her (or us) grow up and become more mature.

Qn: How do you feel about working with your good friend Yang Zi?

Still have that familiarity, still as “yi ru ji wang” (sorry, don’t understand), just like when we just started filming together when we were 18.

The way we talk to each other is very child-like and ”tian zhen” (naïve/innocent).

We have known each other for so many years, and this should be the 3rd time we’re working together already.

Keep keeping that very “tong zhen”, very direct, very “tan ran” …… (I think he’s saying that they can speak to each other very comfortably, very direct and from the heart).

That’s why I always say from a career perspective and from our own personal life perspective, we have definitely grown up and mature, but at a “certain” time, the friendship we had when we were young, when looking from now is very precious.

(a bit confusing here, but this is what I got)

Qn: We heard that the both of you often quarrel/disturb each other

We’re no better or worse than each other (in the same boat).

We both pretty much have no “bored times”

When we are just sitting down and bored/have nothing to do, when I see her just using her phone, I will just over and “disturb” her, than we will start quarrelling etc.

Ever since we just started talking to each other, we are already forever cannot talk nicely. For example, when I, with a good heart/intention, ask her if she have already drank water, she’ll say “ err, you also don’t know how to give me a bottle of water”. Just have to provoke before we can talk nicely. But maybe is because between the two of us, her own personality is also like that. This is the way we communicate with each other, very happy.

Qn: (Something about calling each other teacher)

This is a way we joke with each other. We don’t just call each other Deng Teacher, Yang Teacher, she sometimes also call me Deng Ge, (Ge = Older brother. Think of it as Oppa for Korean) I’ll call her Yang Jie (Jie = Older sister). Than some people will ask, between the two of you, who exactly is the older one. *laughs*

Qn: Earlier, you just said that filming kiss scene not awkward

Because after many years of friendship, to me she’s just like my fellow brothers. That’s why the two of our friendship is probably like “wu xing bie zi fen” (sorry don’t understand). I don’t feel/ see her as a girl. But I’m also not saying that she’s like a guy.  Maybe is just the feeling between the two of us. She sometimes will feel awkward (when filming kissing scenes), after all she’s a girl. Definitely will sometimes feel shy/embarrass. In fact, Yang Zi is the type that everyone sees her as very open and lively, but actually inside she’s a shy small girl.

Qn: Do you brush teeth or xxxx (maybe rinse mouth or eat mint?) before filming kissing scenes?

I don’t. Whenever Yang Teacher film kissing scenes with me, she will think what should I eat? What should I eat? Than should eat xxx, should eat xxx.

Already starting very soon, she still standing beside the set with a chicken in her hand. We don’t really have much “jiang qiu”(request) etc.

(Basically, I’m guessing they just treat it as a normal shoot, don’t do anything special before filming kissing scenes)

Qn: Yang Zi xxxxxxxxxx, do you often xxxxxxx her (sorry don’t understand. L)

Everytime when about to be eating time, I will ask her “ are you going to eat?”

“not eating” (implying her reply)

“ You’re the one who say you not eating” (implying his reply)

Than I will get a table and eat beside her. Than I will think “aiya”, should I change to another place to eat. (Than I’ll think) No need, just eat here.

I’ll say to her “You just eat some vegetables or something, it won’t affect you. The things I chose are not oily, I also not becoming fat.” (She replies)”Not eating”

She really has strong will power. When she says she’s not eating, she really don’t eat. When she wants to lose weight, she really lose. Because I’m so close to her, I know how much effort she put in to lose weight and keep her body shape.

Wow DL is very much has legit understanding to our YZ...

omo omo omo..

keep coming...

thanks for the hardwork babe...

@legend7sp  This is fantastic work!!! Thank you so very much for your hard work in translations and some of our demands...lol.  Without you, Google translate is atrocious.  We may have to learn Chinese ASAP or we might miss our ship.  Hahaha they sound like an old bickering couple, the way DL is explaining their relationship...errr friendship!  The more teasing, the more loving  "Wink. "Wink"

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sorry was trying to attach this video.  Finally had a chance to watch it OMG...look at DL smiles and a bit confused not understanding the inside joke!!!

Here was the video of YZ  asking the crew to shout out how beautiful she is when DL is around....I wonder does AOL team know something we don't? So accommodating to Lunzi lol.

Yes heard about the typhoon in HK.  I shall be travelling there/layover in Hong Kong end of next month for 2 weeks...Singapore bound.  I hope it dries up then.  But yes hope everything is ok and gets better for all living in that area 

And how goes it in Lunzi world-Weibo.  Is the fever still high...hmmm thought we would have more shippers on board.  The views on this forum is increasing at least....woo hoo!!!!!

9 hours ago, Sary Em said:

Yes heard about the typhoon in HK.  I shall be travelling there/layover in Hong Kong end of next month for 2 weeks...Singapore bound.  I hope it dries up then.  But yes hope everything is ok and gets better for all living in that area 

And how goes it in Lunzi world-Weibo.  Is the fever still high...hmmm thought we would have more shippers on board.  The views on this forum is increasing at least....woo hoo!!!!!

@Sary Em How u know this forum viewers increasing?——-ok i figured it out...3000++already wow ...hello from the other side fellow shippers....:blush: would like to hear from u guys...

Nway

.......anybody knows how to register to weibo? I cant get confirmation code via my mobile phone...mayb u guys know some tips...

wanna vote for our lovely YZ ....she deserves the Golden award thingy...please :confounded:

Sorry for the little hiatus, just started my new semester and was a bit busy moving/settling in - but I've still been browsing weibo for any couple updates! 

Thank you @legend7spfor the translations, you're amazing!!!

Another recent update - cnetz seemed to have cracked down on the case of DL's favourite small bag which he seems to carry around everywhere. According to evidence within interviews/interactions with other stars as well as the time DL was seen carrying the bag, it's heavily assumed that the bag is a bday gift from YZ from last year. 

Also - DL is in Rome to attend a fashion show. He's been photographed shopping for a lot of things ( assumed to be buying gifts ), cnetz predicts he's buying a winter coat for YZ ( perhaps for her upcoming bday ) as she's going to Mongolia(?) for a shooting in a few months. He even went into a Tiffany and Co. store....<_< What's a straight, single man doing inside there eh? ;)

In the airport, he was seen *intentionally* fiddling on his phone all the time and talking to someone for a few moments ( looking like he was waiting for a call ) and even covered his mouth and kissed to the phone before ending it ( although this is all speculation ). Cnetz even have a picture of him where some of his phone wallpaper is seen ( only like 13% of the screen lol what u can see is questionable ) and people think the bg is of YZ/YZ and him. As he's such a private person usually, it's predicted that he's doing these things intentionally - perhaps to test the waters/tease the shippers??

And the latest news ( today ) which @AnN277 mentioned above - a set of 'revealing' and 'sexy' pictures of YZ were being discussed/trending and YZ posted it on her account without the watermarks with the comment 'I used to have long hair' https://m.weibo.cn/status/4286632435684182 1. Suggesting she definitely knows what's being talked about on the #DengZi weibo page 2. perhaps to entice a certain someone / show her feminine charms as she normally wears conservative and simple outfits - never this revealing, which is why it was trending 3. Definitely shows that she's moved on from her break up from last month. 

Our male lead then posts something so out of the ordinary, cnetz thought i was photoshop / he was hacked. He used a reaction image and wrote something he would never usually write. 'Two days abroad, what is the situation ? ? ? ? ?' ( written in an informal way? ) with  this reaction image: ( sorry idk what the text on the image says ) 

6f3764f9gy1fvhe8ewggkj20k00k0jta.jpg

Cnetz are shocked as his style of 'tweeting' has suddenly changed ( from deep/b&w to cutesy and pink ), and is even imitating the style of a certain someone ahem. It's speculated that the reaction image is sent by that certain someone  ( as he has never used any reaction images on his page ) so they are definitely still talking and are on good terms. People think that his comment is related to YZ who also had a sudden change in style ahahah.

007exjo7gy1fvhp1aj1dmj30k00dcdgd.jpg

Cnetz have also pointed out how similar the reaction image is to this picture of YZ,  one of the pictures her studio is 'promoting(?)' as when she hits I think 350,000 followers, she'll change her icon. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4286867714785171

All in all, although the couple hasn't officially announced their status ( yet ), c-fans are treating everything like a crime investigation scene and picking out every detail to find some sugar :lol:

In my opinion, I think the latest update is very interesting. YZ suddenly posting that set of pictures and DL's 'response' suggests a shift in their feelings/relationship. They have always said how they are good friends, treat each other as if they were the same sex, have no feelings when kissing etc. It seems because they have such a close child-like relationship, they often don't see each other as 'the opposite sex'. I think after filming HSALF ( not during ), they've slowly come to see each other as a man and a woman to each other. 

Example - the OPPO event ( after the fliming ) 

53949e0agy1fvgyfedhb6g20i90i9x6v.gif

YZ complimented how handsome DL was, and the other host said how closely YZ was watching DL ( because they are good friends <_< ) look at their cute reactions! DL can't control his smile after seeing YZ smiling shyly ahahah.

Furthermore, DL never really compliments YZ's physical appearance ( he has complimented her personality on multiple occasions though ) - in my eyes, YZ gets bothered by this,, also maybe because she was criticised for her looks when she was younger, so it seems whenever this is brought up her mood goes down a little ( but when these interviews were happening, they were filming HSALF and YZ had a bf at that time so ofc DL would be cautious ).

I see YZ posting those pictures as her way of saying 'Look at me now DL, I dare you to tell me I'm not pretty or that you don't see me as a woman mwahahahah' :lol: And DL's reaction is -'What? I go abroad for two days and you've suddenly changed?!'

There are many other examples which hint at the progression of their relationship/feelings but I have to browse for the videos/images/gifs and that's going to take some time lol. Whether they are secretly together now or not, we can assume their relationship is only getting better and better! 

10 minutes ago, jehnnny99 said:

As you can see, I'm so amused by this couple that I can watch videos of the same clips but in different orders and bg music multiple times and still watch it as if it's my first time. Here are a few of my favourites. I really need a life. 

thank you so much for skimming thru weibo to gather the tidbits for us!  i go there to watch fanmade videos and forget about google translate- too much headache trying to make sense of it.  Please share more pleae! 

29 minutes ago, thephamle said:

thank you so much for skimming thru weibo to gather the tidbits for us!  i go there to watch fanmade videos and forget about google translate- too much headache trying to make sense of it.  Please share more pleae! 

It's no problem - although I won't be very consistent with coming on here, but when I do, I'll post a lot ahah!

But...false alarm - it seems DL's comment about 'what's happening???' that he posted today is related to the hot search, something about money, I'm not too sure. But, I'd like to think the use of the reaction image is still interesting and definitely a change of character - normally he would post a selfie, wouldn't he? But, we also don't know if there's another hidden meaning... but the most obvious reason is that he's replying to the hot search topic. 

Hola @jehnnny99

Thanks so much for the sensational wrap-up updates of our beloved OTP...

Huhu im in the same boat or rather ship with u n all the shippers here...cant get enough of them....otoke / zenme yang? :bawling:

weibo guys are nonstop like u said doing super-high-profile-csi..the viewers also increasing to billion peeps wooooahhhhh..

I saw a lot of snapshots by cnetz thru their posting showing our OTP microblogging history enclosed with exact time of their interactions....till last night....ehemmm

.....ok  ...im falling im falling im falling....:sweatingbullets:

Archived