Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

Yeoreobun, I'm going to start working on the messages translations today. I'm sorry but I think I might have to cut the messages. I'm sorry for the delay.

@phoenix24 'You Are The Reason' is my OST for them too :D thanks for sharing. I also love the one that @Lawyerh posted. 

Also, sharing this funny gif from Twitter by my tlist @fxctional. I hope it makes you laugh too. :joy::joy:

stco-PZgz7k6g-Ne.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes I'm more active on Twitter, to be honest. Sorry I couldn't manage to translate faster, during my three day consecutive meetings it was easier for me to tweet than to look up dictionary and translate.

I talked about this on Twitter

s-MMwjjsx-H9-Q78k-M.gif

So I might as well share it here. This was from the scene in Ep 10 (when Roo-da came to reproach Jin-sang after he reprimanded Park Yoo-deok harshly in public--the burning chicken costume scene). The word you see on the gif, and this was how Roo-da called Jin-sang during that scene:

꼰대

(kkondae)

is a Korean slang that means

"Older, patronizing upper class men who think that the younger generation are beneath them (in terms of working spirit, struggle, intelligence, etc etc)."

Jin-sang actually belonged in the same social class as Roo-da: they were both middle class, with Jin-sang probably in the upper middle class, but the gap between them in terms of social class was certainly almost nonexistent. But he was certainly very educated and his attitude at that time was unbearable, not to mention that she was furious, so she had to say it. 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, selenette said:

Yes I'm more active on Twitter, to be honest. Sorry I couldn't manage to translate faster, during my three day consecutive meetings it was easier for me to tweet than to look up dictionary and translate.

it is OK chingu. I was so tired as well, and couldn't interact more on soompi too. It is natural. We all have jobs and problems so it is natural to be exhausted. :)  You did a very extra effort translating here and we should have been more understanding.

Spoiler

@selenette  I managed to translate my comment with the help of my moderator friend here :D and I posted it on cafe daum. Why don't you register in cafe daum too? you already know enough Korean, so you can follow KJH directly. 

my favourite scene 

• Like 5

Oh, it’s mine @phoenix24 :P

Those are the moments that shook my heart deeply with explosive emotions :wub:

I’m planning to make a collection of RD&JS interactions (the crazy ones lol). Hopefully the procrastinating god doesnt knock on my door soon haha. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, angiedramadive said:

Oh, it’s mine @phoenix24 :P

Those are the moments that shook my heart deeply with explosive emotions :wub:

I’m planning to make a collection of RD&JS interactions (the crazy ones lol). Hopefully the procrastinating god doesnt knock on my door soon haha. 

oops...hihi good job by the way!   Yea, those are great emotional scenes, but since you say greatest performance I kind of debated.  He's always been pretty good with the emotional stuff so I also imagine stuff that challenge him as an actor.  

on the procrastination remark, I was surprise you even have time for this.  Thought you were busy with fanfics.

• Like 2

Happy to see more MV on this beautiful couple... I personally like this 2 :  the first video is more romantic oya @phoenix24 had shared too & the 2nd is more upbeat. Enjoy chingu. For KJH attend SMA 2019, i also already posted in KJH thread. 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Throwback my favourite couple. The way he move to get close to her is just swoon.... We start thinking there is perhaps some romance in the air....

BD5OOEI.jpg

• Like 4

Oh my Gong Myoung in Running Man!! Can I expecting FGTD's members will be coming to Running Man soon? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@nohamahamoud2002

On 1/26/2019 at 3:15 AM, Heidi Seow said:

Oh my Gong Myoung in Running Man!! Can I expecting FGTD's members will be coming to Running Man soon? 

Haha I saw this ep.  I was hoping too.  Gong Myoung was so shy and afraid of offending people.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1