[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

jeijei

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is currently not picked by Viki or VIU. Maybe Netflix picks it and release after broadcast ended, just like they did with Argon and Bad Guys: Vile City.

It will also be broadcast on tvN Asia tonight at 9.30 pm KST. I will share subtitles if it is available on VOD site tomorrow.

UPDATE: I have uploaded subtitles on Subscene. 

Spoiler

You can also watch/stream it on kdrama reddit.

Done watching first episode!! Absolutely loved it han jin woo is crazy as ever even after getting old:D love dr jo n jin woo mother son type of relationship... Nothing should happen to her in this season (don't know but getting this feeling:mellow:) and ofcourse kyung hee and jin woo,:wub: also liking the new supporting cast,waiting for subs the next episode!!! 

Wheeeeee!!!!! We are back!!!!!! 

I watched Episode 1 (with subs) just now and even though I know I shouldn't, I went on to watch episode 2 (without subs) too. :sweatingbullets: I just love God's Quiz too dang much.

As expected, I couldn't understand the illnesses in episode 2, but it was less illness and more of human emotions this episode. That much, I can handle, so it was a pleasant (if painful) watch to the end too.

JinWoo's got himself a Mentee this time too, and I like this season's AI vs Human bent.

Something that really stuck with me in episode 2:

"First question: Do you think there is a possibility that AI will ever be able to understand human emotions?"

"No."

"That's a pretty firm no."

"Because machines don't feel pain."

"That's right. They normally can't."

"The basis of emotions is pain, you know. You have to feel pain in order to understand each other and you have to feel pain in order to love, after all."

Happy to say I'm watching the 1st Episode on TVN Asia now!! 

I've seen all GQ from S1-S4 and happy to see our OTP :heart: are together in GQ5.

Love Dr Jo and all the new supporting characters.

Will be lurking around to read everyone's input.

I  MISSED  the start i had a very busy two weeks that i couldn't even watch my ongoing drama on time 
and  just yesterday i remember that god quiz should has being start last week :bawling:

i just get to watch ep 1 and i will catch ep 2

i like it so much they back as it nothing change i like how this team can bring the same feeling and character over and over again through the years , it almost impossible to find that in korean drama multi seasons drama where the characters keep what they are and grow up as normal human without changes that not fitting their past season character

i missed this drama human touch , the great words they say and how they look at things from human side 

so i will be here enjoying another season after 4 years , i am never boring going back watching the past seasons too i drama that you can watch over and over and enjoy it each time 

little gifts since i was late for the start a stills from today ep

soso20181121082422_O_01_C_1.jpg 

Spoiler

53305_123993_1421.jpg   

I been waiting like forever for new season...you know why i love this series so much...it the first thrillers drama we get the hero and heroin together...hahaha since back then even japan drama with the same theme we get only flirting not real relationship...and for next next season we got how the team solve the casses and what i like about dr kang character even dr han at first kinda annoying but she never forget to take his opinion and stay open for decision making...and how even dr han so annoying cutely he never forget to respect other and his opinion abour life,soul at the end of cases always mke me thing how human were different eventough sometime what they need where the same things...

since how ocn start getting high rating for their broadcast i wish this drama will end up higher as 10% rating and be the first high rating for ocn drama...this drama is good for sure..and i thankful enough the aside dr han they bring detective kang and now chief jang together they what make the series more lovely....

Quiz of God Forever and ever 

Ep 2 was emotional ...poor mother son!! Kim jae won.....haha i couldn't recognize him....well its getting interesting!! I think kwak and jin woo will become friends in the end hehe!! The mentor thing scares me what happened in last season shouldn't happen again!! :sweatingbullets:

hello soulless thread :sweatingbullets:

i heard a lot of rave about god quiz years ago and my bias was once in the drama but he got shoot in the head last season.:tears:  but i never took the time to really watching this drama. 

but i heard they reboot the series for 5th season so i got curious. i marathon ALL SEASONS for the past week:w00t: and let me tell you

IM IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES!!:wub:

Ryu Deok Hwan is super cool in this and i love his relationship with Detective Kang in this. did they really dated almost 10 years in this drama? what a long lasting relationship  i've ever seen in kdramaland with does not involve childhood first love :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

continue with 5th season

i watch all of 4 eps as of today. and let me tell i really enjoy the case for 3rd and 4th ep. i enjoy, sad and angered by the outcome of the case. i hope that teacher will not any near students or school premises for the rest of his life. terrible teacher to the bone.!!

and i'm waiting for kim jae won real reason for his erratic behavior and that nail gun killing is horrifying. i wonder whom he is coming for? that Mr Kwak or trouble magnet Dr Han Jin Woo?:sweatingbullets:

Congrats Dr Han for getting yourself a mentee. you're gonna be  great mentor  just like prof Jang  did to you. 

i hope N**f**x will add this new season in their collection later. i was hoping they have ncis for all season, but that was wishful thinking, drats~

the subs will be available on friday and saturday, people. :)

bubye.:heart:

This season seems to focus on revenge and the definition of justice. Even the main antagonist is seeking vengeance. Something terrible happened to him which forced him to leave his home and country. All the persons involved forgot their crimes which makes him even more mad. I am sure that seeing the last target acting as a priest must have infuriated him. 

All the perpetrators were poor and as such considered as weak so that they could never get justice. Now here is the dilemna: the CODAS is financed by a wealthy man which makes me wonder about his real intention. Is it to help weak people to get some justice? 

22 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

This season seems to focus on revenge and the definition of justice. Even the main antagonist is seeking vengeance. Something terrible happened to him which forced him to leave his home and country. All the persons involved forgot their crimes which makes him even more mad. I am sure that seeing the last target acting as a priest must have infuriated him. 

All the perpetrators were poor and as such considered as weak so that they could never get justice. Now here is the dilemna: the CODAS is financed by a wealthy man which makes me wonder about his real intention. Is it to help weak people to get some justice? 

qood point...i think it had something to do with the skeleton from past episode...

But I hate when this series got late translate..almost take 48hour but still watching raw part even streaming it live but certain word make me hoping it got fast translate...this drama is gold I felt bad if it does get attention...

I love even to this latest episode they still maintain the monologue style from dr han ji woon regarding humanity point

Last episode when Detective kang said she take back the reason she like zombie series cause it not gonna happen in real life but actually we living in soulless creature and we are the zombi world then the scene show Dr Han look at the kids(who refuses to tell the true/dont bother about their friend who fall in the building but just lie as alibi for the three kids and treating as the weaker if they the truth) the teacher who suppose to protect the kids without shame ask others kids to lie cause he think we should benefit from rich even throw our pride rather than been called weaker...lastly the zombi guy who just want simple happiness but the circumstances make him the zombi 

OMG...I never saw this drama before. Just found it yesterday and I love it. Made my week, have not been able to like a drama the past month. And this one is just amazing great show. So its a 5th season...should I look for the other seasons. The detective and forensic interaction so great and real. Love everything. 

9 hours ago, roli said:

OMG...I never saw this drama before. Just found it yesterday and I love it. Made my week, have not been able to like a drama the past month. And this one is just amazing great show. So its a 5th season...should I look for the other seasons. The detective and forensic interaction so great and real. Love everything. 

BIG YESS !!! you gotta fall in love with Dr han ji won,Detective Kang,Dr Jo and the rest of the team

Archived