Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Tuesday, 15 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022

With  Director Liu Jiang Jiang of "Lighting Up The Stars"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F72edb1d8j00rlafai000vd000hs00fnp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

I kinda like Actress Ni Ni now.  She looks jovial, hearty and kind.  She is genuinely happy for Zhu Yi Long 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2Fb604eccfj00rlafad000pd000hs00dnp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Yi Long's High School Group Photo

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F1d5a14d8j00rl9puu0039d0010q00oip.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2Fd1c94700j00rlbn9b001id000hs00bup.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Tuesday, 15 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  The Charm Of Mature Men Under The Light And Shadow Atmosphere

Zhu Yi Long's first set of Pictorials for Louis Vuitton, right after he won the 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022 - Best Actor Award.

The clothes are from Louis Vuitton's 2023 early spring men's wear series. The tie-dye shirt is matched with a plaid suit, which is calm and has a touch of art

Louis Vuitton is so quick to capitalise on Zhu Yi Long's Success

In the dark room at midnight, the atmosphere of ambiguous light and shadow highlights the charm of mature men

Shoot easily and casually, with a sense of story atmosphere

The quiet moment of the charming hero, how would you rate this look?

The inside shirt is really nice, I would 100/100 okay!

• Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 16 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : At The Post-Award Round-Table Interview Among The Winners

- Zhu Yi Long is supposed to answer 2 questions.  The first question is from the Host who asked him if he had prepared his Acceptance Speech. (I have posted Zhu Yi Long's reply in an earlier page)

- For the 2nd Question, someone is  kind enough to give him a Special Question.  When Zhu Yi Long read the "question", he is so Reluctant and too Nervous to ask.  His face went Red.  And he said he dared not ask.  He has to be urged  several times to ask.  The Host even asked him to be Brave. Why?

- That question is directed at the Celebrated Director Tsui Hark.  It reads: "When can I have the Honour of working with Director Tsui Hark on a Film?"

- Fortunately Director Tsui Hark is very Big-Hearted.  He said: "I am always willing to work with Good Actors.  I am interested to work with everyone present.  I will try my best to make it Happen!".

Wow!  I really thank that man who gave Zhu Yi Long this Question.  He is an Angel.

As you all can see.  Zhu Yi Long is such a Humble, Timid, Shy, Polite and Principled Man.  He is so "Scared" to ask this Famous Director.  In my Opinions, this is one of the Principal Reasons why Zhu Yi Long took so long to find Fame.  He is shy to ask for Help.  Back then, he always think he is not good enough.  Humility, as with any Human Quality, is Double-Edged.  Can be Positive or Negative.  Depending on how we use it.

I am not criticising Zhu Yi Long.  To me, these are His  Unique Charms.  Seldom do we find an Adult Male Star having these qualities.  He is almost like a Cute, Little Boy! :winkx:

As an example, Zhu Yi Long's Co-Star in "Lighting Up The Stars",  Yang En You is brought up by her Artist-Mother, to be very Assertive.  She is not Shy at all.  I remember reading a Youtube Clip.  It was an interview of both of them.  One of the viewers said En You is very Rude.  This viewer was scolded by the other viewers.  I agree.  Yang En You is quite rude.  I hope when she grows up, she will learn to tone down herself.  To be Assertive is good.  But too much of it becomes offending - Aggressive.  Or simply Rude.

What do you all think?  @ParinParin?  And other Fans who are reading this? Please do not Lurk.  Come out and join our Discussion.

Credits to Wenella

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Zhu Yi Long: How Was He Brought Up?

On the evening of November 12, Zhu Yi Long won the 35th "Golden Rooster Award for Best Actor".  For his role as "Mo San Mei" in the movie "Lighting Up The Stars".

Accompanied by everyone's enthusiastic cheers, he took the trophy with trembling arms, and couldn't help sobbing with red eyes: "Thank you for your support of "Lighting Up The Stars", and thank my parents for supporting me."

599.png

His delicate and natural acting skills and flesh-and-blood emotions make Zhu Yi Long and Mo San Mei, a perfect fit - fulfilling his dream of a "Golden Rooster Best Actor".

Behind the flowers and applause, it is inseparable from Zhu Yi Long's persistent tempering for decades.

Those who know Zhu Yi Long's past will associate his achievements today, with his Family Education.

Zhu Yi Long grew up in a relaxed family environment.  He developed a strong personality.  So he would not get lost easily even if his future was unknown.  He would never give up lightly even if there were many difficulties and dangers.

After thousand of sails, Zhu Yi Long finally returned successfully and was crowned King. :lol:

LITTLE ZHU YI LONG :

When he was a child, Zhu Yi Long was a Pretty Child carved with Jade.  He has big eyes, curly and thick eyelashes, tough and straight high nose bridge and exquisite facial features combined to complete the ultimate creation of his beauty genes.

603.jpg

Zhu Yi Long's mother likes to tie his son's hair and do a beauty spot.  Let him wear a little red dress and dress him up as a doll. This makes his neighbours praise him as "More Beautiful Than Girls".

But Zhu Yi Long's father was very angry with his wife's behavior.  He believed that a Boy should be Manly.  And he should not raise his son to be a Sissy.

He sent a 4 years old Zhu Yi Long to the Martial Arts Gym to learn Sanda.  Everyday little Zhu Yi Long has to run, stride and kick for four to five hours.

At that time, Zhu Yi Long was the youngest apprentice in the Martial Arts Gym.  The average age of the other children was over 8 years old.  But when it comes time to learn martial arts, Zhu Yi Long still tried his best to fight.

Because his father once said to him: "Crying is the most useless thing.  What you should think about is how to overcome this difficulty."

Therefore, even though the sparring would hurt his whole body, he never shed a single tear.  Instead, he became more and more courageous and practised basic skills everyday.

This kind of tempering not only allowed Zhu Yi Long to develop a strong body, but also allowed him to cultivate the will not to be afraid of hardship.

When he was 12 years old, his parent moved to Beijing due to work.  Zhu Yi Long was left behind with his Grandparents in Wuhan.  He could only occasionally take a plane to Beijing to reunite with his parents on holidays.  And then take a flight back to Wuhan alone.

His mother was worried for her son to travel long distances alone.  But his father said:  "Children should experience some things.  Otherwise it will be difficult to become a Master of himself in the future".

Of course, his father had taught his son some basic travel and safety knowledge.  And Zhu Yi Long quickly learned it in a decent way and skillfully apllied it in his life.

As we all already know, when Zhu Yi Long was 9 years' old, his father specially enrolled him in a youth tour group to go to North Korea.  This is to test his independent ability.

As a result Xiao Long can not only take care of himself, but also help his companions to solve difficulties.

His independence and friendliness comforted his father.

No matter how busy Zhu Yi Long's parents were, they would always find time to return to Wuhan to spend the Winter and Summer Vacation with their son.

In Summer, his father would take Zhu Yi Long to swim across the Yangtze River.  His father would hunch his son on his back.  Then slowly made him swim side by side with him.

In Winter, his father would deliberately take him outdoors.  Take off his shirt and let him walk in the snow to feel the biting cold and sharpen his steely will.

Under his father's "tough guy education", Zhu Yi Long has become a practising family man since he was a child.  With well-developed muscles and a strong will.

Daddy's Favourite :

Even though his father has always believed in the hard-core education of tempering the will, in Zhu Yi Long's mind, he is not a strict father in the traditional sense.  On the contrary, Zhu Yi Long has said many times that his father is a "Loving Father".  Because although his father has always taught his son to be a tough guy, he does not support the "Stick-Parenting Method" at all.

His father believes that corporal punishment and verbal abuse of children cannot solve the root cause of the problem.  But will only hurt the intimacy of a father-son relationship.

So, since childhood, his father has never beaten or scolded Zhu Yi Long.  If they have any disagreements, his father will communicate with him patiently.  And after getting closer to his son, he will advise him accordingly.  While educating children, it not only to maintain the son's self-esteem, but also to harmonise the tension between father and son.

When Zhu Yi Long was 13 years old, his father began to buddy-chat with him about Life and the World 

They often talk about the success of celebrities.  And the philosophy of "how a person lives is a lifetime".  His father uses communication to pass on the Life Values that he thinks are beneficial to his son.  And through such communications, Zhu Yi Long's father generally knows his temperament.  He educate him precisely, and let him receive good guidance without any conflict.

When Zhu Yi Long was in school, as long as his father was not busy and was in Wuhan, he would pick up his son from school.  At times, he will take Zhu Yi Long to play Video Games.  His thoughts were: "Studying is also tiring.  It is alright to play sometimes".

Regarding addiction to video games, Zhu Yi Long said: "Under the education of my father, I feel that I am a person who knows how to control myself."

His father told Zhu Yi Long: "Before you are 18 years old, I will try my best to create the best conditions for you.  But after 18 years old, you have to learn to be independent".

After decades of hard work, Zhu Yi Long's parents have already achieved financial freedom.  They worked hard to create a Rich Family Background.

But they still believe that only what they earn can be counted as their own.  So when Zhu Yi Long entered University and had the ability to earn money part-time, his parents gradually reduced their financial support for him.

Zhu Yi Long also always remembers the teachings of his parents. He went out to film as much as possible to earn money during college.  In this way, he accumulates a lot of filming experience.  At the same time make full preparations for independence as soon as possible.  Since young, his parents told him:  "Financial Independence is the prerequisite for Personality Independence".

Mother's Pride :

Compared with his father's kindness, Zhu Yi Long's mother is a little bit more strict.   

606.jpg

When Zhu Yi Long was a child, he saw other people playing the Piano.  So on a whim, he insisted on learning it too.  Children's interest come and go quickly. Within a month, he is tired of the tedious daily piano lessons.

He began to pick his fingers, stared blankly and looked around.  But did not practise properly.  His mother found out and took time to supervise him. Little Zhu Yi Long will pretend to have a stomachache and will squat in the toilet for an hour.  His mother was furious and told him:  "Since you have made a choice, you cannot give up halfway.  You have to persevere!"

Since then, Zhu Yi Long remembers his mother's teachings, and never give up lightly.

Spoiler

607.png

His mother's strict education encouraged him to grit his teeth and survive those years when no one cared about him.

Seeing all his classmates doing well while he was still a little "Transparent", Zhu Yi Long had self-doubt for the first time:  "Am I really not suitable for acting?"

Just when he was about to give up, his mother called to praise him for his good performance in his First Movie "Rebirth".  Zhu Yi Long's confidence was greatly boosted.  His mother would wait by the TV until midnight in order to watch his movies.  Because at that time, Zhu Yi Long's company only did Digital Movies, which only come on after midnight.  The silent company of his mother revived Zhu Yi Long.  And he devoted himself to polishing his acting skills.

Just like the classic saying : "What does not kill you always makes you grow".  After being dormant for nearly 10 years, and after playing more than 50 roles, big and small, he finally became popular with "The Guardian",  "The Story of Ming Lan",  "Dear Myself" - and became a well-deserved, powerful Actor.

Just when "Flowers and Applause" came to Zhu Yi Long, his mother reminded him to always  be cautious in his Words and Deeds, and work hard.

If his mother feels that his performance is not good, she will directly point out to him.  Tells him where it is not enough for life and what needs to be pondered upon.  She tells Zhu Yi Long that it is right to endure hardships in filming.  After all, money is not easy to earn.  And since he has earned money that ordinary people cannot make, she tells him not to complain about the hardship in filming.  Because there are people who suffer more and cannot earn much.

As a result, since his Debut, Zhu Yi Long has always acted in a down-to-earth manner.  Keeping a low profile and not complaining when he is unknown.  Not showing off when he is in a limelight.

Zhu Yi Long's dream is not to be Popular all the time.  But to be able to act all the time.  And shape thousands of styles.

So Zhu Yi Long has been able to go from being a little transparent at the beginning, to the position of a Golden Rooster Best Actor today.  It is inseparable from the education and support of his parents.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Zhu Yi Long : At The Post-Award Round-Table Interview Among The Winners

- Zhu Yi Long is supposed to answer 2 questions.  The first question is from the Host who asked him if he had prepared his Acceptance Speech. (I have posted Zhu Yi Long's reply in an earlier page)

- For the 2nd Question, someone is  kind enough to give him a Special Question.  When Zhu Yi Long read the "question", he is so Reluctant and too Nervous to ask.  His face went Red.  And he said he dared not ask.  He has to be urged  several times to ask.  The Host even asked him to be Brave. Why?

- That question is directed at the Celebrated Director Tsui Hark.  It reads: "When can I have the Honour of working with Director Tsui Hark on a Film?"

- Fortunately Director Tsui Hark is very Big-Hearted.  He said: "I am always willing to work with Good Actors.  I am interested to work with everyone present.  I will try my best to make it Happen!".

Wow!  I really thank that man who gave Zhu Yi Long this Question.  He is an Angel.

As you all can see.  Zhu Yi Long is such a Humble, Timid, Shy, Polite and Principled Man.  He is so "Scared" to ask this Famous Director.  In my Opinions, this is one of the Principal Reasons why Zhu Yi Long took so long to find Fame.  He is shy to ask for Help.  Back then, he always think he is not good enough.  Humility, as with any Human Quality, is Double-Edged.  Can be Positive or Negative.  Depending on how we use it.

I am not criticising Zhu Yi Long.  To me, these are His  Unique Charms.  Seldom do we find an Adult Male Star having these qualities.  He is almost like a Cute, Little Boy! :winkx:

As an example, Zhu Yi Long's Co-Star in "Lighting Up The Stars",  Yang En You is brought up by her Artist-Mother, to be very Assertive.  She is not Shy at all.  I remember reading a Youtube Clip.  It was an interview of both of them.  One of the viewers said En You is very Rude.  This viewer was scolded by the other viewers.  I agree.  Yang En You is quite rude.  I hope when she grows up, she will learn to tone down herself.  To be Assertive is good.  But too much of it becomes offending - Aggresive.

What do you all think?  @ParinParin?  And other Fans who are reading this? Please do not Lurk.  Come out and join our Discussion.

Credits to Wenella

@hush puppy I agreed with you, Zhu Yilong always shy to ask for help, he is too polite and I hope no one took advantage on him. But with his character, I think many people love him a lot. 

For the little girl, I never seem her on interview so I have no idea. 

• Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 18 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : Deserves The 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award 2022

A lot of people are not happy with Zhu Yi Long winning the award.  They dig into every area of his Life, trying to find some "Black Spots".  But they could not find anything.  

So they make up stories instead - to please themselves.  They said:

- that Zhu Yi Long is responsible for the "227 Incident on Xiao Zhan"

- that Zhu Yi Long started the Exam Scandal on his competitor, Yi Yang Qian Xi

It is just amazing.  The extent people will go to, to smear someone else's Reputation.  Fans of Yi Yang Qian Xi??

Click To Watch:

http://inews.gtimg.com/newsapp_match/0/15435320225/0

So I am glad that today, Wang Nan, a teacher of the Acting Department of the Central Academy of Drama who is a guest on CCTV6 movie channel "Film Critic Today", believes that Zhu Yi Long deserves the award.  

He added: "Against the backdrop of outstanding opponents, it can be seen that  Zhu Yi Long's award is very remarkable. 

http://inews.gtimg.com/newsapp_bt/0/15435320813/641

https://rmrbcmsonline.peopleapp.com/upload/zw/bjh_video/1668694472000f4f3c3cac6d37b4afde6cf1f59247.mp4

He said frankly: "That Zhu Yi Long can  win this award is because of this role. The first point is the occupation of Mo San Mei.  The funeral industry is a very special industry.  We can imagine how it will change Mo San Mei's three outlooks on the growth of his life. The importance of it was that he did not just take over his father's work.  He was facing life and death with his father since he was a child.  His outlook on life, values and the world will be deeply affected"

"The second setting is his growth.  That is, the influence of his  family on Mo San Mei. We know that his relationship with his father is not good. Yes, we often say that "A happy childhood heals one's entire Life.   An unfortunate childhood needs a lifetime to heal".  Unfortunately Mo San Mei belongs to the second type.  Which also gave him an opportunity.  Because of this, when he came face-to-face with the young girl, he is able to empathise with her.”

"The third is the particularity of Mo Sanmei's experience. He has been in prison and mixed society. He is better able to understand the sufferings of the world. He may have few opportunities to face happiness. Combining this with some of his personal experiences, this role actually gives the actor a huge space to improvise. And Zhu Yi Long is able to endow this role with his own characteristics. He brought this role to life in front of the screen. Huge space.  It is actually such a reason, which mutually complement  and supplement each other.  So he finally won the Golden Rooster Award's "Actor" crown, which is well-deserved."

Talking about his next play, Zhu Yi Long said: “I think we should always have an adventurous spirit. In fact, I don’t want to frame myself here.  If I do,  I’m afraid I won’t be able to interpret the role well in my next play. I do not want to play safe.  I will always challenge myself.  Because this is my interest.” 

http://inews.gtimg.com/newsapp_bt/0/15435320814/641

Many people in the circle actually recognize Zhu Yi Long, they are all loyal fans of Zhu Yi Long. 

Actor Jiao En Jun said: "Yi Long performed well."

Actor Shen Chun Yang: "You can always trust Mr. Zhu Yi Long's acting skills. Big things in life are never small things. Cherish every day."

Taiwanese Actor Sun Hong Lei: I will recommend "Lighting Up The Stars" to everyone.  Good script, good actors, good director.  Thank you colleagues who have worked hard for the film creation. "

Zhu Yi Long deserves the award.   Because he immersed himself fully  and  integrated his own texture into the character-role.  He succeeded in creating a complex and brilliant character out of Mo San Mei.  So please.  Stop slandering him.

I look forward to "Lost In The Stars" and more....

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 18 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : Deserves The 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award 2022

A lot of people are not happy with Zhu Yi Long winning the award.  They dig into every area of his Life, trying to find some "Black Spots".  But they could not find anything.  

So they make up stories instead - to please themselves.  They said:

- that Zhu Yi Long is responsible for the "227 Incident on Xiao Zhan"

- that Zhu Yi Long started the Exam Scandal on his competitor, Yi Yang Qian Xi

It is just amazing.  The extent people will go to, to smear someone else's Reputation.  Fans of Yi Yang Qian Xi??

Click To Watch:

http://inews.gtimg.com/newsapp_match/0/15435320225/0

So I am glad that today, Wang Nan, a teacher of the Acting Department of the Central Academy of Drama who is a guest on CCTV6 movie channel "Film Critic Today", believes that Zhu Yi Long deserves the award.  

He added: "Against the backdrop of outstanding opponents, it can be seen that  Zhu Yi Long's award is very remarkable. 

http://inews.gtimg.com/newsapp_bt/0/15435320813/641

https://rmrbcmsonline.peopleapp.com/upload/zw/bjh_video/1668694472000f4f3c3cac6d37b4afde6cf1f59247.mp4

He said frankly: "That Zhu Yi Long can  win this award is because of this role. The first point is the occupation of Mo San Mei.  The funeral industry is a very special industry.  We can imagine how it will change Mo San Mei's three outlooks on the growth of his life. The importance of it was that he didn't become a monk halfway.  He was facing life and death with his father since he was a child.  His outlook on life, values and the world will be deeply affected"

"The second setting is his growth.  That is, the influence of his  family on Mo San Mei. We know that his relationship with his father is not good. Yes, we often say that "A happy childhood is a cure for a lifetime.   An unfortunate childhood needs a lifetime to cure".  Unfortunately Mo San Mei belongs to the second type.  Which also gave him an opportunity.  Because of this, when he came face-to-face with the young girl, he is able to empathise with her.”

"The third is the particularity of Mo Sanmei's experience. He has been in prison and mixed society. He is better able to understand the sufferings of the world. He may have few opportunities to face happiness. Combining this with some of his personal experiences, this role actually gives the actor a huge space to improvise. And Zhu Yi Long is able to endow this role with his own characteristics. He brought this role to life in front of the screen. Huge space.  It is actually such a reason, which mutually complement  and supplement each other.  So he finally won the Golden Rooster Award's "Actor" crown, which is well-deserved."

Talking about his next play, Zhu Yi Long said: “I think we should always have an adventurous spirit. In fact, I don’t want to frame myself here.  If I do,  I’m afraid I won’t be able to interpret the role well in my next play. I do not want to play safe.  I will always challenge myself.  Because this is my interest.” 

http://inews.gtimg.com/newsapp_bt/0/15435320814/641

Many people in the circle actually recognize Zhu Yi Long, they are all loyal fans of Zhu Yi Long. 

Actor Jiao En Jun said: "Yi Long performed well."

Actor Shen Chun Yang: "You can always trust Mr. Zhu Yi Long's acting skills. Big things in life are never small things. Cherish every day."

Taiwanese Actor Sun Hong Lei: I will recommend "Lighting Up The Stars" to everyone.  Good script, good actors, good director.  Thank you colleagues who have worked hard for the film creation. "

Zhu Yi Long deserves the award.   Because he immersed himself fully  and  integrated his own texture into the character-role.  He succeeded in creating a complex and brilliant character out of Mo San Mei.  So please.  Stop slandering him.

I look forward to "Lost In The Stars" and more....

@hush puppy Zhu Yilong have also anti fan? OMG! from where? 
Our lovely actor is so cute, sincere and honest, why they not happy with his award. They must have black heart, I hope Zhu Yilong is clean enough to protect himself.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 10:05 PM, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy Zhu Yilong have also anti fan? OMG! from where? 
Our lovely actor is so cute, sincere and honest, why they not happy with his award. They must have black heart, I hope Zhu Yilong is clean enough to protect himself.

@ParinParin  You forgot? 

1) Incident 1:  Those Anti-Fans framed him for being secretly married and having a child.  But it was False.  Zhu Yi Long even had to "Sue" them.  That black fan eventually had to issue An Official Apology.

2) Incident 2: The Red Carpet Incident at the Fashion Walk of Louis Vuitton in November 2021.  They claimed that he engineered to walk after Liu Yi Fei; of wanting to walk last for the "Limelight".

Even we ourselves also have people who hate us.  Sometimes in the family also we have "anti-fans".  We cannot please everybody.

Same for Zhu Yi Long :

- Some are old fans who turned anti-fan for some unknown reasons

- Some are fans of other Actors or Actresses.  And are jealous of his success. Do not want him to be better than their favourites.

- Some are Passers-By Audience who feel that he is not good enough

There are always people who are waiting to "Pounce" on him.

Zhu Yi Long's 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award 2022 

In my opinions, these people scorn at Zhu Yi Long's Victory because:

1) Zhu Yi Long got it the First Time he is Nominated!  First time Lucky!  Whereas Yi Yang Qian Xi has been Nominated for three times already.  And still fails to get the Best Actor Award.  I am sure many actors and actresses are jealous of him.

2) Zhu Yi Long is a "Newbie" to Movies-making.  Forget about those Digital Movies he has made with that lousy company which he signed up with when he just graduated. At that time, he has no name and fame.

What I meant are the Movies he had made in recent years.  After he had decided to make a serious bid for Movies-Making.  He has only been a Lead Actor in:

- "Cloudy Mountain"

- "Lighting Up The Stars"

Only 2 Movies.  I leave out "Lost In The Stars" because it has not premier yet.

The Box Office for "Lighting Up The Stars" is 1.78 Billion.  The Producer only spent 60 Million in production costs. Imagine the Profits they have made.

That itself is a Success-Factor for Zhu Yi Long as an Actor. Because apart from 7 years old Yang You En, he is almost Acting Solo.

3) Zhu Yi Long took so long to become Famous and Popular.  Before that he was An Unknown. So a lot of people in and outside the Chinese Entertainment Circle still doubt his acting skills.  Look down on him. Most of them have not even watch "Lighting Up The Stars".

4) Zhu Yi Long is too Humble and Self-Defacing.  These are Positive Qualities. I am his Fan because he is humble, kind, polite.  In short he behaves himself - A Gentleman.  I personally do not like an Arrogant, Boastful,  Impolite and Ungrateful Person.  

But for some people, when you are too humble, they look down on you.  They think you are "dumb".

It does not matter who wins the Best Actor Award. The important thing is whether he can lead the new generation of filmmakers to a bright future and set an example for the next generation of Actors.

Zhu Yi Long just has to tread carefully.  Bring on more "Block-Busters".  Win more awards.  I pray that he can complete a Grand Slam.  I mean to win all the Three Major Films Award in China. That will silence his Detractors.

I am afraid he will have No Time to go dating. :(

t01b23ec1d55adb1fde.webp

A Brief Comment On Why He Wins Over His Contenders

(In my opinions)

1) Wu Jing (The Battle At Lake Changjin)

He is a good actor. Also an business and director.  He invests in some of his own movies. Which is why his relationship with those Rich Investors are different.  After the award-presentation, he even had Dinner with all the Directors, Investors and Producers of "The Battle At Lake Changjin" - Networking. But this movie is a Group Effort.  So the spotlight is not on Wu Jing.  

He has always been an Action Actor.  Not enough variety. He has continuously acted in 5 War Movies. He should try other genre.  For me, after some time, it becomes a "Ritual".  Nothing different or exciting from him. 

(36th Hundred Flowers Film Award 2022: He received the Lowest No of Votes) 

(Whereas Zhu Yi Long is different.  He is always trying something New and Different!   The story of "Lighting Up The Stars" is more novel.  And we can really see the "Change" and "Growth" of Zhu Yi Long's Mo San Mei.  He gave us a "Breakthrough Performance".  He made us Cry, Laugh with him.  He made us Cheer for him.  For me, that is the Difference!)

2) Shen Teng (Moon Man)

Like Wu Jing, he is also an Actor-cum-Director.  No doubt he gave a good performance.  But it is always more difficult for a "Comedy" to win an award - particularly with a Serious Award like "Golden Rooster".  In fact, Shen Teng got "Zero vote" in the 36th Hundred Flowers Awards which was held in Wuhan earlier this year.  No kidding. So no one should  accuse the "Golden Rooster" judges of not being fair.

(I think he realises it too.  Which is why he did not turn up for the Awards Ceremony)

3) Xu Zheng (B Is For Busy)

He is another good actor-cum-director.  But like Wu Jing, he is almost always doing the same genre.  His wife Zhang Ting has been deeply involved in the "Internet MLM" rumors recently.  Another negative factor for him.

4) Yi Yang Qian Xi (Nice View)

He is a promising young Actor.  Doing very well in movies.  The theme of "Nice View" is also quite similar to "Lighting Up The Stars" - involving a little girl co-star. Apart from "Nice View", his other movies are Group Projects.  Not a solo-act. So if they succeed, we cannot attribute to him alone.

But between the two movies, "Nice View" and "Lighting Up The Stars", I still prefer "Lighting Up The Stars".

My Verdict: Close Fight

For me, what is most regrettable is, apart from Wu Jing, none of the other absent contenders congratulated Zhu Yi Long.  That is so "Unsporting".  As though they hold a grudge against him.

(What do you think? @ParinParin  and other Fans of Zhu Yi Long?  I always wish More and More of Zhu Yi Long's Fans who are currently Lurking, can come out to join this Thread)

t01d3df4e0b9988e9e7.webp

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin  You forgot? 

1) Incident 1:  Those Anti-Fans framed him for being secretly married and having a child.  But it was False.  Zhu Yi Long even had to "Sue" them.  That black fan eventually had to issue An Official Apology.

2) Incident 2: The Red Carpet Incident at the Fashion Walk of Louis Vuitton in November 2021.  They claimed that he engineered to walk after Liu Yi Fei; of wanting to walk last for the "Limelight".

Even we ourselves also have people who hate us.  Sometimes in the family also we have "anti-fans".  We cannot please everybody.

Same for Zhu Yi Long :

- Some are old fans who turned anti-fan for some unknown reasons

- Some are fans of other Actors or Actresses.  And are jealous of his success. Do not want him to be better than their favourites.

- Some are Passers-By Audience who feel that he is not good enough

There are always people who are waiting to "Pounce" on him.

Zhu Yi Long's 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award 2022 

In my opinions, these people scorn at Zhu Yi Long's Victory because:

1) Zhu Yi Long got it the First Time he is Nominated!  First time Lucky!  Whereas Yi Yang Qian Xi has been Nominated for three times already.  And still fails to get the Best Actor Award.  I am sure many actors and actresses are jealous of him.

2) Zhu Yi Long is a "Newbie" to Movies-making.  Forget about those Digital Movies he has made with that lousy company which he signed up with when he just graduated. At that time, he has no name and fame.

What I meant are the Movies he had made in recent years.  After he had decided to make a serious bid for Movies-Making.  He has only been a Lead Actor in:

- "Cloudy Mountain"

- "Lighting Up The Stars"

Only 2 Movies.  I leave out "Lost In The Stars" because it has not premier yet.

The Box Office for "Lighting Up The Stars" is 1.78 Billion.  The Producer only spent 60 Million in production costs. Imagine the Profits they have made.

That itself is a Success-Factor for Zhu Yi Long as an Actor. Because apart from 7 years old Yang You En, he is almost Acting Solo.

3) Zhu Yi Long took so long to become Famous and Popular.  Before that he was An Unknown. So a lot of people in and outside the Chinese Entertainment Circle still doubt his acting skills.  Look down on him. Most of them have not even watch "Lighting Up The Stars".

4) Zhu Yi Long is too Humble and Self-Defacing.  These are Positive Qualities. I am his Fan because he is humble, kind, polite.  In short he behaves himself - A Gentleman.  I personally do not like an Arrogant, Boastful,  Impolite and Ungrateful Person.  

But for some people, when you are too humble, they look down on you.  They think you are "dumb".

It does not matter who wins the Best Actor Award. The important thing is whether he can lead the new generation of filmmakers to a bright future and set an example for the next generation of Actors.

Zhu Yi Long just has to tread carefully.  Bring on more "Block-Busters".  Win more awards.  I pray that he can complete a Grand Slam.  I mean to win all the Three Major Films Award in China. That will silence his Detractors.

I am afraid he will have No Time to go dating. :(

A Brief Comment On Why He Wins Over His Contenders

(In my opinions)

1) Wu Jing (The Battle At Lake Changjin)

He is a good actor. Also an investor and director. Which is why his relationship with those Rich Investors are different.  After the award-presentation, he even had Dinner with all the Directors and Investors of "The Battle At Lake Changjin".  But this movie is a Group Effort.  So the spotlight is not on Wu Jing.  

He has always been an Action Actor.  Not enough variety. He has continuously acted in 5 War Movies. He should try other genre.  For me, after some time, it becomes a "Ritual".  Nothing different or exciting from him. 

(Hundred Flowers Film Award 2022: He received the Lowest No of Votes) 

(Whereas Zhu Yi Long is different.  He is always trying something New and Different!   The story of "Lighting Up The Stars" is more novel.  And we can really see the "Change" and "Growth" of Zhu Yi Long's Mo San Mei.  He gave us a "Breakthrough Performance".  He made us Cry, Laugh with him.  He made us Cheer for him.  For me, that is the Difference!)

2) Shen Teng (Moon Man)

Like Wu Jing, he is also a Director.  No doubt he gave a good performance.  But it is always more difficult for a "Comedy" to win an award - particularly with a Serious Award like "Golden Rooster".  In fact, Shen Teng got "Zero vote" in the Hundred Flowers Awards which was held in Wuhan earlier this year.  No kidding. So no one should  accuse the "Golden Rooster" judges of not being fair.

(I think he realises it too.  Which is why he did not turn up for the Awards Ceremony)

3) Xu Zheng (B Is For Busy)

He is another good actor-cum-director.  But like Wu Jing, he is almost always doing the same genre.  His wife Zhang Ting has been deeply involved in the "Internet MLM" rumors recently.  Another negative factor for him.

4) Yi Yang Qian Xi (Nice View)

He is a promising young Actor.  Doing very well in movies.  The theme of "Nice View" is also quite similar to "Lighting Up The Stars" - involving a little girl co-star. Apart from "Nice View", his other movies are Group Projects.  Not a solo-act. So if they succeed, we cannot attribute to him alone.

But between the two movies, "Nice View" and "Lighting Up The Stars", I still prefer "Lighting Up The Stars".

My Verdict: Close Fight

For me, what is most regrettable is, apart from Wu Jing, none of the other absent contenders congratulated Zhu Yi Long.  That is so "Unsporting".  As though they hold a grudge against him.

(What do you think? @ParinParin  and other Fans of Zhu Yi Long?  I always wish More and More of Zhu Yi Long's Fans who are currently Lurking, can come out to join this Thread)

@hush puppy I agreed on what you said. As now he got the Golden Rooster Award, he become more and more powerful even he is a low key person but I don’t think anyone will be able to bully him easily anymore. Also his life was so clean so no one can find out his mistake. He will be stronger. For his dating, he never had any news with anyone? or never fall in love anybody in the industry? BTW sorry to say that I hope he is a real man but I m happy for whatever he is. He is so pretty and polite, that’s why he is called beauty winner and it true.

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy I agreed on what you said. As now he got the Golden Rooster Award, he become more and more powerful even he is a low key person but I don’t think anyone will be able to bully him easily anymore. Also his life was so clean so no one can find out his mistake. He will be stronger. For his dating, he never had any news with anyone? or never fall in love anybody in the industry? BTW sorry to say that I hope he is a real man but I m happy for whatever he is. He is so pretty and polite, that’s why he is called beauty winner and it true.

@ParinParin :lol:   I know what you mean.  And where you are coming from.

But no worry.  He is a Real Man alright.  There are some rumours that he once had a girlfriend when he was at the Beijing Film Academy.  But they broke up.   I am not sure how true that was.

Did you forget?  During the Premier of "Cloudy Mountain", one of his Male Fans called him "Husband" and he was so annoyed.  His face changed immediately.

Besides, he is ambitious.  And wants to concentrate on his Career first.  I envy him for having such wonderful Parents.  They brought him up real well.

Seeing how easily Relationships break up within the industry.  And the many scandals which ended many an actor's career, he is a little cautious and apprehensive. He said  he prefers to marry someone not from the Entertainment Industry.  I think that is best too.

He is a person who make plans.  Who knows one day he may suddenly announce his wedding.  And when that day comes, many a heart will be broken.  :heartbreak:

Even though we want him to marry......

Edited on 20 Nov 2022

• Love 1

7 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin :lol:   I know what you mean.  And where you are coming from.

But no worry.  He is a Real Man alright.  There are some rumours that he once had a girlfriend when he was at the Beijing Film Academy.  But they broke up.   I am not sure how true that was.

Did you forget?  During the Premier of "Embrace Again", one of his Male Fans called him "Husband" and he was so annoyed.  His face changed immediately.

Besides, he is ambitious.  And wants to concentrate on his Career first.  I envy him for having such wonderful Parents.  They brought him up real well.

Seeing how easily Relationships break up within the industry.  And the many scandals which ended many an actor's career, he is a little cautious and apprehensive. He said  he prefers to marry someone not from the Entertainment Industry.  I think that is best too.

He is a person who make plans.  Who knows one day he may suddenly announce his wedding.  And when that day comes, many a heart will be broken.  :heartbreak:

Even though we want him to marry......

@hush puppy I m happy for whatever he is, if one day he get married, I m only happy for what he choose, you are right, he is a person who make plan and I believe he choose the right person for himself. 
Actually I think the rumor of his ex girlfriend was from his university professor, when she was invited to make speech for Zhu Yilong. 
He also have a good relationship with actress Yang Rong, I hope only a good friend.  

• Love 1

On 11/20/2022 at 8:26 AM, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy I m happy for whatever he is, if one day he get married, I m only happy for what he choose, you are right, he is a person who make plan and I believe he choose the right person for himself. 
Actually I think the rumor of his ex girlfriend was from his university professor, when she was invited to make speech for Zhu Yilong. 
He also have a good relationship with actress Yang Rong, I hope only a good friend.  

@ParinParin

1) The first company that Zhu Yi Long joined after he graduated, has a Clause in their Contract i.e. "He Must Not Have A Girlfriend".  That is why he did not date.

2) Actress Yang Rong: Zhu Yi Long has collaborated with her in 2 dramas.  So it is natural that they become Good Friends.  Yang Rong is 7+ years older than him.  Zhu Yi Long sees her as an older sister.  He is brought up to Respect people.

3) As for choosing the right person, it is very difficult to say.  Difficult to judge a person.  He can only depends on his Luck.  I pray that he finds the Right Person who can brings him Happiness and Peace of Mind.

4) He is a Private Person.  He does not like Scandals. (Nobody likes that.  I am not a "Star".  But I am also a Private Person). I think you "doubt" his "Sexual Orientation" because he is so Gentle and Polite. Right? :w00t:

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin

1) The first company that Zhu Yi Long joined after he graduated, has a Clause in their Contract i.e. "He Must Not Have A Girlfriend".  That is why he did not date.

2) Actress Yang Rong: Zhu Yi Long has collaborated with her in 3 dramas.  So it is natural that they became Good Friends.  Yang Rong is 8 years older than him.  Zhu Yi Long sees her as an older sister.  He is brought up to Respect people.

3) As for choosing the right person, it is very difficult to say.  Difficult to judge a person.  He can only depends on his Luck.  I pray that he finds the Right Person who can brings him Happiness and Peace of Mind.

@hush puppy aha now I understood that why he has no dating since then. I will be super happy to see him end up with someone who love and make him happy. Will see.

• Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 20 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: Some Photos For A Change :lol:

Zhu Yi Long does not like to bring his mobile phone to participate in activities. If he is really bored, he will pick his hands and play with his watch.

Because of this reason, Wu Jing was unable to add Zhu Yi Long to his Wechat, during the  35th Golden Rooster Awards Ceremony.  He even limit the no of his Wechat Friends.  Meaning no free access to be his Wechat pals.:lol:

Now is the time for him to expand his contacts in the film industry. It is estimated that the team will remind him to bring his mobile phone at the next event. At least he can add some contact information of the director and producer on the spot.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1120%2F7cdd11f3j00rlmlwn000pc000hs00c8g.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1120%2F0a1bf3fbj00rlmlwq000pc000hs00egg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1120%2F42e15ea0j00rlmlwq000zc000hs00ctg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1120%2F5342e237j00rlmlwn001qc000hs00d1g.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zhu Yi Long : How He Started His Journey As An Actor, After Graduation

After graduating from Beijing Film Academy, he joined a company called - Dong Fang Fei Yun .

This is a small family-owned workshop.  Owned by a lady named Bai Cai Yun .

After graduating from China University of Political Science and Law, Bai Cai Yun first worked as a host in Ordos, Inner Mongolia for seven years.  Then went to "Focus Interview" as a director for half a year.

When she was in her 30s, she took her siblings and husband to start a business.  That is this small workshop  -  Dong Fang Fei Yun.

Their main productivity is "four actors, eight screenwriters".

The first Actor to join this workshop is Zhu Yi Long.

It is said that when Zhu Yi Long was in his junior year, he was eating in the cafeteria.  There, he was approached  by Dong Fang Yun Fei's people.

Although Dong Fang Fei Yun is a small workshop, they can fulfill Zhu Yi Long's one wish, that is - Make sure he has a movie to shoot!  And it is really important for actors to have a filming.

Zhu Yi Long thought :

"Actually, there are not many major productions a year. In so few big productions, the chances of a newcomer appearing are very small.  The chances of being able to play the role you want to play are even smaller.   So he chose Dong Fang Fei Yun.

Because the company is a small workshop and poor, so——Every time Bai Cai Yun makes a movie or TV series, she will first mortgage the house for investment.  And then redeem the house after the movie or TV series is sold.

At that time Zhu Yi Long acted in some dog-blooded ethical dramas such as "Suspicious Clouds in the Boudoir" and "Return of the Royal Sister".  But the amazing thing is that this kind of dog-blooded dramas can really sell for money.

If the company can earn ten yuan, Zhu Yi Long gets six yuan.  But the problem is, compared to those big companies that can earn tens of thousands, Dong Fang Fei Yun only has the strength to earn ten yuan.

Fortunately, Zhu Yi Long's acting skills  improved visibly through the tempering of these dog-blood dramas.

After nine years of silent acting, he finally decided that it is time to source for Better Projects. Thus he began to look for External Projects.  And he was lucky enough to come in touch with his famous work——"Guardian" !

At the on set, Zhu Yi Long faced a lot of Pressures :

i) "Guardian" was not favored in the initial preparatory stages.

ii) The Book Fans felt that he is not suitable to act as Shen Wei 

iii) Bai Yu is already an established Actor. While Zhu Yi Long is still an Unknown, Young Actor.

Fortunately, Zhu Yi Long exploded overnight !!

Everyone in Dong Fang Fei Yun was stunned

"Guardian" was originally scheduled to be another actor - Ren Yan Kai.  But he ran away because this was a Low-Budget Project.  He left to took up another project.  So Zhu Yi Long was temporarily pulled over. 

At this time, people discovered that Zhu Yi Long is not only super handsome, but also super good at acting.

2018 is really Zhu Yi Long's lucky year.

Not only was "Guardian" a hit, but the Director of the hit drama "The Story Of Ming Lan" sought him to play the second male lead.  At first Zhu Yi Long  rejected the offer, thinking that he was not good enough.  But the Director had faith in him.

Zhu Yi Long's "Xiao Gong Ye" can be described as "exceeding acting skills".  His eyes were filled with love for Ming Lan.

Many "Book Fans" do not like "Xiao Gong Ye"  in the Novel.  But Zhu Yi Long made every viewer fall-in-love with him.

With his excellent acting skills and good looks, Zhu Yi Long's was eventually offered the lead role in the drama - "The Rebel" .

And then, who would have thought that a movie "Lighting Up The Stars", which showcases the funeral industry, would explode at the box office?

In fact, looking at Zhu Yi Long's acting career, it is nothing more than being a good person and doing things well.  As a human being, he respects his colleagues and loves his fans.

In terms of work, he had honed his sword for ten years and worked hard on his acting skills. In the end, he became a blockbuster and won the 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award. :star:

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F9164888aj00rl9hql005nd200u00170g012h01j5.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin

2) Actress Yang Rong: Zhu Yi Long has collaborated with her in 3 dramas.  So it is natural that they become Good Friends.  Yang Rong is 8 years older than him.  Zhu Yi Long sees her as an older sister.  He is brought up to Respect people.

4) He is a Private Person.  He does not like Scandals. (Nobody likes that.  I am not a "Star".  But I am also a Private Person). I think you "doubt" his "Sexual Orientation" because he is so Gentle and Polite. Right? :w00t:

@hush puppy I m not really doubt about his sexual orientation but quite strange that he never had any girlfriend for the past 12 years. Also his acting skill in BL drama Guardian was so real. His look is so beautiful and humble. Now you have cleared all my questions, he is real man ha ha ha. 

35 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Zhu Yi Long : How He Started His Journey As An Actor, After Graduation

After graduating from Beijing Film Academy, he joined a company called - Dong Fang Fei Yun .

This is a small family-owned workshop.  Owned by a lady named Bai Cai Yun .

Ms. Bai is a bit fierce. After graduating from China University of Political Science and Law, she first worked as a host in Ordos, Inner Mongolia for seven years.  Then went to "Focus Interview" as a director for half a year.

When she was in her 30s, she took her siblings and husband to start a business.  The most talked about place in this small workshop  -  Dong Fang Fei Yun.

Their main productivity is " four actors, eight screenwriters ".

The first Actor to join this workshop is Zhu Yi Long.

It is said that when Zhu Yi Long was in his junior year, he was eating in the cafeteria.  There, he was approached  by Dong Fang Yun Fei's people.

Although Dong Fang Fei Yun is a small workshop, they can fulfill Zhu Yi Long's one wish, that is - Make sure he has a movie to shoot!  And it is really important for actors to have a filming.

Because the company is a small workshop and poor, so——Every time Bai Cai Yun makes a movie or TV series, she will first mortgage the house for investment.  And then redeem the house after the movie or TV series is sold.

At that time Zhu Yi Long acted in some dog-blooded ethical dramas such as "Suspicious Clouds in the Boudoir" and "Return of the Royal Sister".  But the amazing thing is that this kind of dog-blooded dramas can really sell for money.

If the company can earn ten yuan, Zhu Yi Long gets six yuan.  But the problem is, compared to those big companies that can earn tens of thousands, Dong Fang Fei Yun only has the strength to earn ten yuan.

Fortunately, Zhu Yi Long's acting skills  improved visibly through the tempering of these dog-blood dramas.

After nine years of silent acting, he finally decided that he should source for External Projects.  And he was lucky enough to come in touch with his famous work——"Guardian" !

And Zhu Yi Long exploded overnight !!

Everyone in Dong Fang Fei Yun was stunned

"Guardian" was originally scheduled to be another actor.  But he ran away, so Zhu Yi Long was temporarily pulled over.  Unexpectedly, it exploded all of a sudden.

At this time, people discovered that Zhu Yi Long is not only super handsome, but also super good at acting.

@hush puppy I really love to read something like this, you make me get to know more about his story and never get tired to read, give me more about him if you can. I really enjoy. Thank you very much in advance.

• Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 21 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  Busy Filming Again! :lol:

Now that Zhu Yi Long has started filming again, it will be very difficult to get his news.  Because he is so "Low-Keyed".

So let me continue from my post above then.

Let us go back to the Summer of 2018 when "Guardian" was born.  And an actor named Zhu Yi Long suddenly appeared on the Top of the Hot Search.  The entry was "Zhu Yi Long Acting Skills".

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2F5f31d784j00rlbkxt0017d000u000hnp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Dong Fang Fei Yun:

When Zhu Yi Long first became popular, his brokerage company Dong Fang Fei Yun issued a statement.  The content was very simple.  They announced that they owned Zhu Yi Long, and want to "Dismiss" his staffs.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2F58150daej00rlbky1002hd000u00147p.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

For an artist who has just become popular, the management ability of the brokerage company is very important.  But at such a critical juncture, Dong Fang Fei Yun made such a move.  They almost broke Zhu Yi Long's road to fame.

In the evening of the same day, Zhu Yi Long posted a Weibo, with the copywriting "Never leave behind thousands of mountains and never give up for the ideal" (Meaning: "For The Sake Of Aspirations, Stand Firmly By Someone. No Matter How Tough Things Are".  That is he will never abandon his Staffs).  He was neither humble nor overbearing.  He never "black-mouthed" Dong Fang Fei Yun.  Or go to court.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2Fcc75c023j00rlbky4000hd000sg005wp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Although the game between him and the brokerage company has not been made public, it is not difficult for everyone to guess the result after looking at Zhu Yi Long's subsequent development. This matter must have been  resolved peacefully.

Sudden Traffic and Fans:

The "combat power" of traffic star fans need not be emphasized too much, and Zhu Yi Long's fans are no exception.

They spontaneously supported Zhu Yi Long when he first became popular, and raised a lot of money to make "Rankings" for him. After learning about this incident, Zhu Yi Long's  studio took the initiative to stand up, refund all the Money back to his Fans and guide them to chase stars rationally. That was June 2018. He told them he is grateful that they like his work.  But  he does not want them to spend their Money on him like that.

(I really admire Zhu Yi Long's Wisdom, Honesty and Righteousness here)

Such a "Support Culture" of raising Money for their Idols originated from Japan and South Korea.

The so-called Fans Support Fee, is Fans donating money to raise money.  Make "rankings" for your idols, gain popularity, buy advertisements. Even buy yachts, planes and villas.  This "Support Culture" is a very scary thing.

But Zhu Yi Long felt that this is not a healthy thing.  So he refunded all the Support Fee to his Fans.  He apologised on Weibo saying :

"That my Work can get your attention is already an Honour.  I absolutely do not want to continue to occupy everyone's time, energy and money in other areas.  Please do not spend any more money."

Zhu Yi Long is different from many current traffic stars. 

He is Not ostentatious, not arrogant, not indulgent. 

He is diligent, restrained, transparent and quiet.

Many netizens called him a "Breaker".

What is a "Breaker"?

It is to break down Barriers and win the likes of many people who has never followed stars before.

One fan puts it particularly well:

"True quality Idol.  You can learn a lot of meaningful things from him".  

Zhu Yi Long's fans are basically a Group of hardworking people themselves.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2F0445c895j00rlbky6003hd000u000shp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

In 2018, there were so many fans in domestic entertainment. But Zhu Yi Long was the Only  Traffic Star who took the initiative to respond and guide fans.

Temptation:

It is not easy to become popular.   It is even more difficult to continue to work hard after becoming popular.  Many stars who became popular will appear in variety shows, film bad movies, and receive a large number of endorsements "cutting leeks". Compared with them, Zhu Yi Long is really a breath of fresh air.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2F8aa1cec5j00rlbky70027d000u000hmp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

After becoming popular, Zhu Yi Long participated in one of the few variety shows.  Only two episodes of "Happy Camp" and one episode of "City of Fantasy". 

He became more cautious when accepting advertisements. Basically, there are no short-term endorsements.  Most of them are big brands, and the number is controlled at about 10.

"Stay true to the original intention" is easier said than done. However, for Zhu Yi Long, these four words have already been firmly engraved in his heart.   He has been moving forward with this goal.

In an interview, Zhu Yi Long said: "I hope I can do my part as an actor.  Stick to what I want to do, and do it well. The most powerful thing about an actor is your work".

He is a "Gentle Careerist", that is, he "clearly understand what he wants to do, and keep working hard for it".

As a graduate of Beijing Film Academy, Zhu Yi Long has always had expectations for acting in good plays and movies.

There is a huge difference between traffic becoming an actor.   And An Actor  having traffic.

For actors with good acting skills, traffic is a channel for them to face the public and an opportunity for more people to see them. As long as there is this opportunity, I will firmly grasp it and speak with my strength.  Zhu Yi Long is such An Actor.

With traffic, box office, and acting skills, Zhu Yi Long deserves to win the Golden Rooster Award this time.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2F47faeffdj00rlbkxs002xd000u0015cp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Edited on Thursday, 24 November 2022

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1