Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

On 10/27/2022 at 8:00 PM, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy I heard that the Feitian Award is one of the biggest award of China, shortlisted drama must be super good quality and deserved for this award,  as Zhu Yilong have only one drama being shortlisted and the quality is good, we can pray for his successful. I never seen actor Wang Kai’s drama but anything can happen. I feel goos that Zhu Yilong did not walk in the idol way which I think not his character. I love him the way he is. Looking forward to the award ceremony. BTW, do you know which channel to be broadcast? Please advise.

They mentioned Youku.  So you can try that channel.

Actor Yu He Wei also has 4 dramas shortlisted : "Armageddon", "Awakening Age", "Ideal City and "Procuratorial Team".  Yu He Wei has already won the Best Actor Award at the 27th Shanghai TV Festival Magnolia Award for "Awakening Age".  So this time he is expected to win again.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

They mentioned Youku.  So you can try that channel.

Actor Yu He Wei also has 4 dramas shortlisted : "Armageddon", "Awakening Age", "Ideal City and "Procuratorial Team".  Yu He Wei has already won the Best Actor Award at the 27th Shanghai TV Festival Magnolia Award for "Awakening Age".  So this time he is expected to win again.

@hush puppy oh have you even seen the drama “Awakening Age” yet? Please if you can compare with Rebel without any favor to our Zhu Yilong. What is your opinion? At least I can prepare myself if it will be heart broken T T 

• Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 28 October 2022

The Rebel

I got to know Zhu Yi Long from  "The Rebel".   That was the First Time, I watched his drama.  Or know that there is such an Actor called "Zhu Yi Long".   So I cannot be biased towards him right?  Before that I do not know him at all.   He impressed me so much that I started Researching into him.  

I came into this Thread and found that it was an "Abandoned Thread".   And thereupon, I decided to Activate it by posting what I have found.

I tried watching  "Awakening Age",  but I could not get engrossed.  So I "drop out".    Others may like it.  But it does not work for me.

Feitian Award

As one of the three most influential major awards in China, the Feitian Award has a high gold content and a good reputation.

It is one of the awards that many actors most want to win. Judging from the selected list, they are basically mainstream dramas. It is difficult for idols and ancient puppets to be shortlisted.   The selected ones are all  Excellent, High-Quality Mainstream Dramas.

Judging from the shortlisted list, this year's best actor and actress competition is  extremely fierce.

Honestly, I really do not know who can win.  Luckily we do not have to wait for too long.  We will know by 1st November evening.  I hope it is a Result that can make me  JUMP FOR JOY !!

• Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 28 October 2022

The Rebel

I got to know Zhu Yi Long from  "The Rebel".   That was the First Time, I watched his drama.  Or know that there is such an Actor called "Zhu Yi Long".   So I cannot be biased towards him right?  Before that I do not know him at all.   He impressed me so much that I started Researching into him.  

I came into this Thread and saw that it was "Deserted".   And thereupon, I decided to Activate it by posting what I have found.

I tried watching  "Awakening Age",  but I could not get engrossed.  So I "drop out".    Others may like it.  But it does not work for me.

Feitian Award

As one of the three most influential major awards in China, the Feitian Award has a high gold content and a good reputation.

It is one of the awards that many actors most want to win. Judging from the selected list, they are basically mainstream dramas. It is difficult for idols and ancient puppets to be shortlisted.   The selected ones are all High-Quality Mainstream Dramas.

Judging from the shortlisted list, this year's best actor and actress competition is also very fierce.

Honestly, I really do not know who can win.  Luckily we do not have to wait for too long.  We will know by 1st November evening.  I hope it is a Result that can make me  JUMP FOR JOY !!

@hush puppyThanks so much for the idea, as I m Thai, I cannot watch the Awakening Age here. So I only cheer and pray for Zhu Yilong to win this award, it will be a great news for me and can sleep happily on that night ha ha ha

I myself start to know him from Guardian, Wei Wei, but I did not feel about boy love relation. I saw that this actor was able to present his feeling through his eye, then I start to follow him. The more I know him, the more I appreciate and love him.

• Love 2

3 hours ago, ParinParin said:

@hush puppyThanks so much for the idea, as I m Thai, I cannot watch the Awakening Age here. So I only cheer and pray for Zhu Yilong to win this award, it will be a great news for me and can sleep happily on that night ha ha ha

I myself start to know him from Guardian, Wei Wei, but I did not feel about boy love relation. I saw that this actor was able to present his feeling through his eye, then I start to follow him. The more I know him, the more I appreciate and love him.

@ParinParin   I tried to watch  "Guardian"  but could not enjoy.   I don't like the "Fantasy Theme".   With some of the Humans originating from Animals.  The Plot is Weak. 

But Zhu Yi Long looked  "Handsome"  in  "Guardian".  And as usual, his Acting is good.  I only looked at him.  But gave up after a few episodes.

Same with  "Reunion: The Sound of Providence".   I cannot get into the Story.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin   I tried to watch  "Guardian"  but could not enjoy.   I don't like the "Fantasy Theme".   Where some of the Humans originate from Animals.   But Zhu Yi Long looked  "Handsome"  in  "Guardian".

Same with  "Reunion: The Sound of Providence".   I cannot get into the Story.

@hush puppy Yes I agreed with you that he is super handsome in "Guardian" but I am actually love "Rebel" the most. "Reunion" is fine for me and  "to dear myself" is one of my favorite. 

• Love 2

On 10/28/2022 at 8:55 PM, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy Yes I agreed with you that he is super handsome in "Guardian" but I am actually love "Rebel" the most. "Reunion" is fine for me and  "to dear myself" is one of my favorite. 

"The Rebel" and "The Story Of Ming Lan" are my favourites. 

1)  "The Rebel":  We can see his growth from an Innocent, Young Graduate.  To that a Matured and Confident Revolutionary.  But he was too thin.  Yes. He can "slim down a bit" for the Role.   But no need to be so "Thin".   It chips away his Handsomeness.  Makes him looks so "Haggard".

You can head to the Thread/ Forum for "The Rebel" to add your comments.   

Go to Soompi Forum.  Scroll right to the Bottom and click "Mainland China".  Go to the Directory and look for "The Rebel"  under "T".  There is hardly any participants.

2) "The Story Of Ming Lan":  He is so Handsome.  And his Acting is Superb.  He makes me feels so Sorry for him.  For losing his one and only Love.  (He was so good that he is More Popular than the Main Male Lead.  And was Nominated for the Magnolia Best Supporting Actor Award.  Unfortunately he did not win)

3) "Dear Myself" :  It is a Female-Centric Story.  I do not like the Plot.  But again.  Zhu Yi Long nailed it.  He brought "Soul" to  his character-role - "Chen Yi Ming".  He is Gentle, Soft-Hearted and Kind.   Almost a Perfect Boyfriend.   

I do not like the Female Lead (Shi Yu).  I find her :  Too Headstrong, Aggressive, Inconsiderate Rash and Brash.  At times, almost Crazy.  She jumps into conclusions.  And do things without any consultations with her Boyfriend. If I were a Man, I will not like her. On the other hand,  she is also Naive and Stupid.  She mixes Business with Personal Emotions.  That is how that Investor-Lady can take advantage of her.  And that brought her Downfall.

The Second Girlfriend (the Investor) is too Calculative and Manipulative.  I doubt she is capable of loving anyone but herself.

Both Women are Not Suitable for Yi Ming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hi @ParinParin   How come you do Not Re-act to my Post anymore?  No more Emojis?? :crazymad:   

"The Rebel" and "The Story Of Ming Lan" are my favourites. 

1)  "The Rebel":  We can see his growth from an Innocent, Young Graduate.  To that a Matured and Confident Revoluntionary.  But he was too thin.  Yes. He can "slim down a bit" for the Role.   But no need to be so "Thin".   It chips away his Handsomeness.  Makes him looks so "Haggard".

You can head to the Thread/ Forum for "The Rebel" to add your comments.   

Go to Soompi Forum.  Scroll right to the Bottom and click "Mainland China".  Go to the Directory and look for "The Rebel"  under "T".  There is hardly any participants.

2) "The Story Of Ming Lan":  He is so Handsome.  And his Acting is Superb.  He makes me feels so Sorry for him.  For losing his one and only Love.  (He was so good that he is More Popular than the Main Male Lead.  And was Nominated for the Magnolia Best Supporting Actor Award.  Unfortunately he did not win)

3) "Dear Myself" :  It is a Female-Centric Story.  I do not like the Plot.  But again.  Zhu Yi Long nailed it.  He brought "Soul" to  his character-role - "Yi Ming".  He is Gentle and Soft-Hearted.  Almost a Perfect Boyfriend.   

I do not like the Female Lead (Shi Yi).  I find her :  Too Headstrong, Aggressive, Inconsiderate Rash and Brash.  At times, almost Crazy.  She jumps into conclusions.  And do things without any consultations with her Boyfriend. If I am a Man, I will not like her. On the other hand,  she is also Naive and Stupid.  She mixes Business with Emotions.  That is how that Investor-Lady can take advantage of her.  And that brought her Downfall.

The Second Girlfriend (the Investor) is too Calculative and Manipulative.  I doubt she is capable of loving anyone but herself.

Both Women are Not Suitable for Yi Ming.

@hush puppy Oh yes just notice that no more emoji, so sorry

"Dear myself" I like Yi Ming, he is the ideal boyfriend for every girls. Also Zhu Yilong is super handsome.

• LOL 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 30 October 2022)

"Feitian (Flying Apsaras) Award"

@ParinParin  I'm getting so Excited.  We shall know the Result tomorrow evening.  I shall be watching on Youku.

BTW, I have added some New Information to my Post on  "Feitian Award" - A Short History on page 79.  Perhaps you might want to go back and read it again. 

But Zhu Yi Long is now concentrating on making Movies.  So in future, he will have no more Drama to compete in the "Feitian Award":frown:

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 30 October 2022)

"Feitian (Flying Apsaras) Award"

@ParinParin  I'm getting so Excited.  We shall know the Result tomorrow evening.  I shall be watching on Youku.

BTW, I have added some New Information to my Post on  "Feitian Award" - A Short History on page 79.  Perhaps you might want to go back and read it again. 

But Zhu Yi Long is now concentrating on making Movies.  So in future, he will have no more Drama to compete in the "Feitian Award":frown:

@hush puppy I m so exited too, tomorrow I still believe that "The Rebel" should get some award. However, no matter who get the best actor  award, I will accept that. 

• Love 1

35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards

Every year comes year-end, there will be a lot of film and drama awards.  Even before the 33rd Feitian Award (Flying Apsaras Award) is over, the Nominations for the 35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards are already announced.

6360d1b34bc71.jpeg

The 35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards will be held in Xiamen, Fujian Province from 10 to 12 November.  

This year there are a total of 20 awards including: Best Feature Film, Best Children's Film, Special Jury Award, Best Art Film, Best Screenplay, Best Director, Best Actor and Best Actress.

The Contenders for the Best Actor Awards are:

1) Moonman - Actor Shen Teng

2) Battle of Lake Changlin - Actor Wu Jin

3) B For Busy  - Actor Xu Zheng

4) Nice View - Actor Yi Yang Qian Xi

5) "Lighting Up The Stars" - Actor Zhu Yi Long

Will Zhu Yi Long win??

The Irony is Zhu Yi Long's young Co-Star, the 9 years' old  Yang En You is Nominated for the "Best Actress Award",  Also for her portrayal in "Lighting Up The Stars".  If Yang En You wins, and Zhu Yi Long did not win, it will be a Great Injustice.  But if both of them win, then it will be a Double Bonus, Double Celebrations for them.  

How will the Jury decide?? :crazymad:

Another "Roller-Coaster" night for us is forthcoming. :frown:

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1101%2F63fc3921j00rknid0007wc001r600zkg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Tuesday, 1 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: 33rd TV Drama Feitian Awards 2022

His Western Suit Is Simple But Smart.  And He Has A Very "Cute" Watch On. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

I m dying when I saw him on red carpet, in Thailand I cannot see this event so sad, however, I still follow up the news closely 

keep walking, Zhu Yilong we will support you.

• Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 1 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: 33rd China TV Drama Feitian Award 2022

Spoiler

01/11/2022:  
At The Backstage Interview Zhu Yi Long Said:
I think it's just to be honest, to be in awe.  Lin Nan Sheng's role with the largest span has to cross different stages.  In the profession of an actor, emotions are accumulated step by step. Now it is still a good time for me.  To constantly challenge different roles. For the actors, it is the most sincere performance to complete different interpretations

"The Rebel is one of the dramas which won the "Outstanding Drama Award at the 33rd China TV Drama Feitian (Flying Apsaras) Award. 16 Dramas were awarded the "Outstanding Drama Award" - Not the "Best Drama Award".  Zhu Yi Long represents  "The Rebel"  team to give the Acceptance Speech

Spoiler

In the Clip below:
Zhu Yi Long wind down his car-window to Wave To His Fans.  He failed to get the "Best Actor Award".  I know it was not easy.  But I still feel Very Disappointed.
 :cries3:
Note:
"The Most Outstanding Actor Award"  went to Actor Wang Lei from the drama - "Medal Of The Republic".  It was a Major Upset.

• Sad 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 2 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : 33rd China TV Feitian Awards 2022

Zhu Yi Long's entry was  "The Rebel".

Last night was a Great Disappointment.  He did not show it.  But I am sure he felt the same way.  All the "Xiao Long Bao" has High Expectations for Zhu Yi Long to win the "Flying Apsaras Award".  But the Jury thought otherwise.  He Was Not even nominated for the Top 5 Outstanding Actor.  Instead, his Counterpart Actress Tong Yao was nominated into the Top 5 Outstanding Actress Category. :frown:   

This makes Zhu Yi Long's fans very Unhappy.  Because Zhu Yi Long is the Lead Actor in  "The Rebel".   Besides his acting is definitely better than Actress Tong Yao.  It makes No Sense why the Lead Actress is nominated into the "Top 5"  and Zhu Yi Long is not.

(China's Acting Award is very Competitive.  Not easy to win the Top Award.  Unlike the Korean Awards which I felt is too easy)

For the record, the Top 5 Outstanding Actors were:
1) Wang Lei - (The Winner "Medal Of The Republic")
2) Yu He Wei - "Awakening Age"
3) Zhang Jia Yi - "The Stage"
4) Huang Xuan - "Minning Town"
5) Ding Yong Dai - "Medal Of The Republic"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Let Us Put The Disappointment Behind Us.  And Look Forward to  the "35th China Film Golden Rooster Award"  Instead.  On 12 November 2022!

• Sad 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 2 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : More Photos From The 33rd China TV Drama Feitian Award 2022

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1102%2F283cf062j00rkp5cq0092c000ci00bpg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1102%2F56ecc9a0j00rkoh1l00g6c000u000e7m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Let us take some Consolations in the facts that Actor Wang Kai starred in four dramas.  But he was not nominated for the "Top 5 Actors Category" either.   And he was seated in the second row.   At Least Zhu Yi Long is seated in the Front Row.   And he represented "The  Rebel" Team to give the Acceptance Speech for the "Outstanding Drama Award"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1102%2Fa7cbac21j00rkoh1m00uoc000ut00nam.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1102%2F195b01a6j00rkox3k00oqc000o300llm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Awesome 1

(Posted on: Friday, 4 November 2022)

35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards

10 - 12 November, 2022

This time Zhu Yi Long is finally on an equal footing with Actor Yi Yang Qian Xi.

1) Xu Zheng, 2) Wu Jing, 3) Shen Teng, 4) Zhu Yi Long and  5) Yi Yang Qian Xi were shortlisted for Best Actor.  The first 3  are stars with very high nationality.  While Zhu Yi Long and Yi Yang Qian Xi are stars with very High Traffic.

Wu Jing, Shen Teng and Zhu Yi Long are shortlisted for the Golden Rooster Award for the first time.  Xu Zheng is the second time.  While Yi Yang Qian Xi is the third time.

No matter how many times Yi Yang Qian Xi has been shortlisted for the best actor before, now they are all on the same starting line.  Although Zhu Yi Long was born in 1988 and Yi Yang Qian Xi in 2000,  Yi Yang Qian Xi became popular earlier.   So Zhu Yi Long is a "Chaser".  

Yi Yang Qian Xi was nominated for this year's "Golden Rooster Best Actor Award" based on his movie "Nice View", which is too similar to Zhu Yi Long's  "Lighting Up The Stars".

Both movies deal with a little girl.  But Zhu Yi Long's role is more challenging as he and his young co-star started off being at loggerheads.

Except for "The Battle Of Lake Changjin"  and "The Battle Of Lake Changjin 2: Water Gate Bridge",  None of Yi Yang Qian Xi had a box office exceeding 1.712 billion.   The Box Office of the two movies of Lake Changjin is a Collective Result of all the Stars.   Not due to Yi Yang Qian Xi alone.

Whereas "LightinUp The Stars"  is a Low-Budget Movie.  It's High Box-Office of 1.712 Billion is inseparable from Zhu Yi Long's acting skills and ability to carry the Box Office alone.

t01925e12603551f2c8.webp

Like all  "Xiao Long Bao's",  I would love to see  Zhu Yi Long wins this Award.   Best Wishes to you - Brother ! 

:fullofhearts:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1