Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

3 hours ago, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy yes yes yes I was watching live of the ceremony too, I was so happy, while his name was announced, I almost could not breath, OMG I also cried. I read all his article and watch all his video after that to feel every moment of happy. I wait you until late then I went to bed. My boy did it!!!! I want to shout to the world that he did it!!!!

This is also the big prize in China and he has achieved it. I cried I cried

@ParinParin  You sleep so Early?   While watching it "Live", I cannot Post anything.   After he won, I am so elated, I cannot Sleep. :lol:

You watch from which channel?  I did not tell u about CCTV6.  Because I have to try first.  A lot of the times I cannot get it.  E.g. last time, for the Feitian Awards I cannot get the Live Streaming from YouKu.

I did not watch Zhu Yi Long "Live" on the Red Carpet.  Because I started watching late, from 7.30pm onwards.  He was already inside.  So I watch the others on the Red Carpet.  

Zhu Yi Long is so Lucky to receive the Award from Hong Kong Andy Lau.  He is a really Nice Man.

At the closing of the Golden Rooster Awards, a reporter asked Andy Lau: "Why did Zhu Yi Long win the Best Actor Award.  And what are his advantages"  Andy Lau said:

"No matter who the Winner of the Golden Rooster Award is, he will get the Last Laugh.  The Award affirms his acting ability.  While inspiring young people, the award also affirms the Actor's Dedication.

And Zhu Yi Long has this Dedication.  He successfully made the Transition from Himself to His Character-Role in this Movie and Completely Shattered Himself.  Of course, since he wins, I think he should give us all a Treat.  Ha, Ha, Ha!"

I am very Happy because it is the First Time Zhu Yi Long won An Award for his Movie.  This is also the 1st Time he was Nominated for this Golden Rooster Award.  First Time Lucky.  And It Is Not Just Any Award.  But The Ultimate Award - The Golden Rooster Award!!  The Chinese OSCAR !

His Fans all over the World must be so Happy For Him.  It is not just him.  But also very difficult and frustrating for his Fans as well when he did not clinch the Award, time and again.

So I understand why his Fans in China complained about the Feitian Award 2022.  Grumbles when the Magnolia Award of the Shanghai Film Festival did not go to him.  But to Supporting Actress Zhu Zhu of "The Rebel" instead.  But who cares.  Zhu Yi Long got a Better Award.

I am still in Cloud 9 !!

:gangnamstyle:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin  You sleep so Early?   While watching it "Live", I cannot Post anything.   After he won, I am so elated, I cannot Sleep. :lol:

You watch from which channel?  I did not tell u about CCTV6.  Because I have to try first.  A lot of the times I cannot get it.  E.g. last time, for the Feitian Awards I cannot get the Live Streaming from YouKu.

I did not watch Zhu Yi Long "Live" on the Red Carpet.  Because I started watching from 7.30pm.  He was already inside.  So I watch the others on the Red Carpet.  

Zhu Yi Long is so Lucky to receive the Award from Hong Kong Andy Lau.  He is a really Nice Man.

At the closing of the Golden Rooster Awards, a reporter asked Andy Lau: "Why did Zhu Yi Long win the Best Actor Award.  And what are his advantages"  Andy Lau said:

"No matter who the Winner of the Golden Rooster Award is, he will get the Last Laugh.  The Award affirms his acting ability.  While inspiring young people, the award also affirms the Actor's Dedication.

And Zhu Yi Long has this Dedication.  He successfully made the Transition from Himself to His Character-Role in this Movie and Completely Shattered Himself.  Of course, since he wins, I think he should give us all a Treat.  Ha, Ha, Ha!"

@hush puppy  I went to sleep at mid night, China is one hour ahead Thailand. I actually follow Movie Channel Weibo and they live stream this event, good luck me that I can anticipated this worth moment. Really great. Last time with YouKu, I could watch live stream, the app said not allow in you region but this time was good that I can watch.

I saw him as a young actor got a big award, super nervous with tear, poor boy, however, this night was the good beginning of his life in film’s road. I really happy with him so much.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 13 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : 35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards 2022

Zhu Yi Long with the Best Actress, Xi Mei Juan

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F84156635j00rl8ov7001ec000pm00gkm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

In an interview after he won the Golden Rooster Award for Best Actor, Zhu Yi Long said frankly:

"I also want to thank the hard-working staff in front of and behind the film stage. Of course, the Golden Rooster Award is a film award with a high gold content in the industry, and the competition for each session is very fierce. . The same is true this year, especially seeing Shen Teng, Yi Yangqianxi and Wu Jing, they are all very capable, especially Wu Jing. I feel dizzy when I see him, hahaha!"

Reporters : "Are you happy to defeat Wu Jing this time?" 

And Zhu Yi Long's reply was very humorous:

"Actually, I'm still a little Nervous right now.  Just now, Wu Jing was "eyeing" my Little Golden Rooster Trophy.  In fact, whoever wins the award, we are all very happy.  We said before the award was presented.  The Winner has to Treat the others Twice.  The Loser only Once.  So I am very Confused now.  Ha, ha, ha."

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F0b6bb600j00rl8npw000fc000hs00dem.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Yi Long actually became the Winner of the Golden Rooster Award 2022.  He is the Biggest Dark Horse in the audience!

Wu Jing, Xu Zheng and Shen Teng are Big Shots in the Film Industry.  While Yi Yang Qian Xi is a Well-Known Traffic Niche.

Each of them seems to have a better chance of winning.  But in the end, they all lost to this Person, who seems "the most unlikely" in everyone's eyes!

It can be seen that the Evaluation of the Golden Rooster Awards really only depends on Acting Skills and Strength.  It does not take into account, your Fame or Popularity at all !  Good Job!

Everyone thought that Zhu Yi Long's nomination was a big recognition for him.  Being able to win is really unexpected!

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F090f72a9j00rl8vjp0016c000rd00n5g.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 2

Zhu Yi Long: 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022

See the others' reactions to his Victory.  Are they really Convinced and Happy for him ??

The moment the awards were announced, the Reactions on the scene was mostly "Indifferent".  Zhu Yi Long covered his face with excitement. 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2Fa6ada1b7j00rl8ogc00crc000hs00bhm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Wu Jing first clapped, then got up to shake hands in congratulations.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F0a501b71j00rl8ogb000kc000hs00dhm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

However, when the camera occasionally caught sight of Wu Jing, his expression was a little different.  He pursed his mouth like an awkward smile. He probably didn't know it.  And then he lowered his head and pursed his mouth, which was very regrettable.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2Fe8bb0eb6j00rl8ogc00ahc000hs00a1m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2Ff7b37de5j00rl8ogc00cwc000hs00f9m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Ni Ni is the Best.  She is truly excited for Zhu Yi Long. She stood up and hugged Zhu Yi Long.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F8a688310j00rl8ogc00acc000hs00apm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Ya Wen stood up and applauded with a calm face.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2Fff64a203j00rl8ogc008cc000hs009zm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F9e1d6a6dj00rl8ogc00c8c000hs00djm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Chen Dao Ming and Yao Chen's expressions didn't fluctuate much, they were neither happy nor unhappy, and they looked indifferent as they waited for the end.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F21905531j00rl8ogb000rc000hs00fsm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Yawen also looked indifferent, pursed her mouth and looked helpless, and Tong Liya's face was a little stiff.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F3dac4147j00rl8ogb000nc000hs00b5m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Yi Long's Victory is a great affirmation.  However:

-  Whether the Market will buy it or not is another matter. 

-  Whether he can produce Excellent Works in the future depends on Time. 

-  Whether it can withstand the Test of Public Opinion is closely related.

I am really Happy for Him.  And wish him all the Very Best For The Years To Come.....

:fullofhearts:

• Awesome 1

Zhu Yi Long : 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022

Actress Ni Ni (Zhu Yi Long's Co-Star) for "Lost In The Stars" applauded him.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2Fb0936119j00rl8rry004qc001hc00u0m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Wiping away his Tears before he delivers his Acceptance Speech

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2F560d1ea7j00rl8rry0025c001hc00u0m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Whe the team for "The Battle At Lake Changjin" went on stage for their Best Feature Film Award, it is so outrageous for Mr Yu Dong to say:  "The whole team of "The Battle At Lake Changjin" is particularly difficult in the cold winter.  Especially Wu Jing who failed to win the Best Actor this time.  I really feel sorry for him.  Because he not only needs to play the Actor, he also has to coordinate the progress of the entire crew.  It can be said he is needed in all aspects.  So he did not win the award and I am very sorry"

Yu Dong is a Film Producer and the Actual Controlling shareholder of Bona Pictures - a well-established Big Boss. Talking  like that is equivalent to "Bullying" the ordinary people.  I guess he must have "Invested" a lot of Money in "The Battle At Lake Changjin".

The criteria is not how much you suffered in the filming.  But how well you performed.

I want to ask.  Does he mean that Zhu Yi Long does not deserve the Award??

It is alright to say this kind of things in Private. But not when Zhu Yi Long is still in the Audience.  Rich and Powerful.  But No Manners.  No Humility!   No Logic!

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F4c4581bej00rl9kh2000qc000k000avg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

I am glad that the Panel of Judges of Golden Rooster Award does not "Balk" at the pressure of Capital.  What Boss Yu Dong thinks is Not what the Golden Rooster Award thinks.

Yes.  All the other Contenders are good actors too.  But  they are delivering the same standard of performance. I do not see a Breakthrough.

Zhu Yi Long won because he met an Extraordinary Story.  And a Unique Character-Role in Mo San Mei.  He won because  he delivers a Breakthrough Performance.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1112%2Fd73de37bj00rl8rry002hc001hc00u0m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

I have only have one thing to say to the Muted Response and the Voices Of Disapproval out there.  Do Not bully the young and ordinary.  Never underestimate your Opponent.  Life is always full of many variables. 

Zhu Yi Long has been quietly doing his Homework.  He was Ready when "Lady Luck" comes knocking on his Door. 

Edited on 13 Nov 2022: To add the remarks by Yu Dong

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Be proud of yourself, you are good enough for this award, you should thank to yourself for your hard work in the past 12 years, now your effort has been paid. I m sure that many of audience also happy with you and of course me too. Good job my little boy. 

• Love 1

Zhu Yi Long's Next Movie:  "Lost In The Stars"

What Does Actress Ni Ni Think Of Him?

Credits To Wenella

"Bazaar" Magazine personnel was at the Golden Rooster Awards event to shoot this "Scene" for their upcoming Feature Article on "Lost In The Stars".  On the Left is Lead Actress Ni Ni.  On the Right is the Actress who plays Zhu Yi Long's estranged wife

• Love 1

Zhu Yi Long : 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022

Zhu Yi Long has his Palm-Prints Framed.

At the Golden Rooster Award Winners Group Interview, one of the Event Host, Ms Lan Yu asked if Zhu Yi Long had prepared An Acceptance Speech before-hand.  (I believe everyone should.  It is just a precaution not to be caught unprepared).

Zhu Yi Long replied that it would be a lie if he said he had not.  He did not write it down.  Just mentally.

He went on to reveal that during their college days at Beijing Film Academy, he and his classmates had the habit of making Victory Speeches after watching the Golden Rooster Awards in their Dormitory.  They will practise in front of a bathroom-mirror.

But he found it more difficult in reality.  He also said that his Mother reminded him to remember to thank her, in case he wins.  Zhu Yi Long said his Mother has a more straight-forward personality.

3EC512E322E81AAF1A8846B5ADCBAC810FDD45C0

F5303CB7264C08DB4C2C00359029D453CECAD0D4_size501_w1820_h1080.jpg

• Love 2

Zhu Yi Long :  35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022

Below is the Evaluation given by the Jury:

"He portrayed Mo San Mei's external unruliness and inner kindness and warmth in a rich and three-dimensional way.  Showing the growth and transformation of the character, and the real and vivid human nature.  Thus reflecting the Actor's aesthetic pursuit of Performance.

-   Best Actor Award

(I truly Respect this Panel of Judges.  Firm and Fair)

t01f28f046cf054f0ff.webp

t017bfb804c161d477f.webp

At one o'clock in the morning on the 13 Nov 2022, Zhu Yi Long also posted a thank you post on Weibo.  He posted a Polaroid photo of himself and the Golden Rooster Award. Holding the trophy, he showed a happy smile, and there was a sound of blessing in the comment area.

t01b48b252f0665712e.webp

Apart from Zhu Yi Long being happy to win the award, his fans should be the happiest, saying: Your hard work has not been let down, you deserve it! We will always be by your side to  witness more excitement in the future with you  And always be your most loyal audience friend. Looking at it with sincerity is inspiring!

t01b6b2287d9b4d720d.webp

And Zhu Yi Long's good friend  Actress Yang Rong also posted a message on her personal social platform to congratulate him.  She wrote: "Congratulations! Awesome! Handsome! 

She  posted a handsome photo of Zhu Yi Long.     

It can be seen from the lines.  That, as Zhu Yi Long's friend, Yang Rong is sincerely happy that Zhu Yi Long won the Best Actor Award.  It also shows the Deep Friendship between them.

t01401c4953269f5fe7.webp

Actress Yang Rong said:  Zhu Yi Long is well-deserved to win this award. His outstanding performance has won him the honor. I  congratulate him on winning the honor of "Actor". Finally, I hope he can continue to work hard and create more outstanding performances. 

• Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Below is the Evaluation given by the Jury:

"He portrayed Mo San Mei's external unruliness and inner kindness and warmth in a rich and three-dimentional way.  Showing the growth and transformation of the character, and the real and vivid human nature.  Thus reflecting the Actor's aesthetic pursuit of Performance.

-   Best Actor Award

I never seen the movie lake Changjin but my sister did, she said just “okay” for their acting skill, not WOW and transformer like Zhu Yilong. Even my sister is not a big fan, she still said. Zhu Yilong deserved for this prize. 

The big director always have high nose and think that they are the best. I respect the Jury same as I accepted the result of Feitain Award. Respect people is the most important of human being no matter how big you are. I m sure that our little boy won’t work with him in the future. I do not like his style. (Director)

• Love 1

@ParinParin  Yes. I saw the movie "The Battle At Lake Changjin" too.  Quite good.  

I would say the actor Wu Jing's performance is normal.  Nothing extraordinary.  It is just that it happens to be an Epic Project.  Part 2 is coming.

I have Edited my earlier post to add the insulting remarks by Mr Yu Dong, a Film Producer and Owner of Bona Pictures.   Have you read it?

He talked about Hardships suffered by Wu Jing during the filming.  Zhu Yi Long also suffered while filming  "Lighting Up The Stars":

- Had to stay at a Mortuary in order to learn more about their job

- An injury to his Upper Eye Lid

- Working in the sweltering heat of Wuhan

- Running in the Rain

- Had to be spat at by his young Co-Star

- Kicked and hit on the Head by his young Co-Star. Until his Head ached.

- Frequently hit by his Movie-Father

- Let Yang En You "Horse-Ride" on him (Kindergarten Race Scene). They have to repeat that Scene a few times. Until his Knees were Bruised

- Has to sacrifice his Hair

- Everyday had his Face and Arms "Darkened"

- Had to speak in Wuhan Dialect.  He may be borned in Wuhan.  But he  lived there for 18 years only.  The rest of the time he is in Beijing. And in Beijing Film Academy, he was told to Perfect His Mandarin and get rid of his Dialect

Are these not Challenges?

He said Wu Jing had to coordinate the progress of the entire Crew.  

Zhu Yi Long also had to develop a good working relationship and Rapport with his 7 Years Old Co-Star. Take care, guide and motivate her.  Even had to agitate her to Cry.  He was such a Good Guide that in the end a lot of Netizens said the Child Actress is better than him.

I am Not against Actor Wu Jing.  But then, one has to be Fair.  

I agree with you.  "Respecting people is the most important quality of a Human Being.  No matter how Rich or Powerful you are".  Because your Money and Power are yours.  Don't tell me you will simply give them to others?

Credits To Wenella

Zhu Yi Long  gets Emotional when talking about his Fans

• LOL 1

Baby Zhu Yi Long:  When He Was In Kindergarten.

So Cute.   (I have to move it here.  Don't want to hide this Cute Baby under a "Spoiler" :lol:).  I felt like scooping him up.  Pinching his Cheeks. And giving him a "Kiss".  Only Baby Yi Long, Ok.  Not the adult  Yi Long

• Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 14 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : 

A Caring, Responsible Person.  Just look at how he takes care of Yang En You in the Clip below.  He will make a Great Brother, Husband and Father.  He is already a Filial and Responsible Son.

Zhu Yi Long has a Message for HIs Fans in his Weibo.  He says:  "Be ambitious and aim high.  We will meet when chasing the Bright Lights.  My Heart is as steadfast as ever.  Staying modest as I continue with my journey.  It is a brand new week.  Good Morning!"

For Everyone's Information:

The China Film Golden Rooster Award is composed of Experts in the Film Industry.   The Awards are voted by the Real-Name System of Experts.  So it is called   "The Expert Award" in the industry.

So do not doubt the Authenticity of the Result.  It is not easy to hoodwink the Judges.  It is Unlike the Golden Eagle Award, where the Result is Determined by the Fans. 

It renders Zhu Yi Long's Success all the more Creditable!

• Awesome 2

Posted on: Monday, 14 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  "Lost In The Stars"

Zhu Yi Long's new film "Lost In The Stars" (previously "The Missing Her") on the red carpet at the closing ceremony of the Golden Rooster Awards has attracted countless attention.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2Fdacb2253j00rlaefj002jd000zk00npm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Both the husband and wife seem to have secrets that cannot be disclosed. As the gold medal lawyer Chen Mai (Lead Actress Ni Ni)  intervenes in this bizarre case, more mysteries gradually emerge...

Let's analyze the stills of the characters in the first trailer again. The color of Zhu Yi Long's stills is close to black and white. The characters are in a dark environment.  The light is sluggish, and his expression is in a trance. Is he kidnapped or mentally stimulated?

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2Fa70a0ad5j00rlaefj000td000qn00eym.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Ni Ni’s still photo is colored with green cold light. The character’s face is pale, and her eyes seem to have lost their light. Is she in a trance due to abuse, or has she lost her vital signs? From this still photo, it can be seen that the role played by Ni Ni is her in the title "Lost In The Stars". In the poster, she is wearing a long white dress and facing the sea with long hair fluttering.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F25cacdbcj00rlaefi000nd000u400fsm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Wen Yong Shan's scene is bright and warm.  The character is wearing a red dress, noble, elegant, sexy and glamorous, with a bright smile that makes people feel like a spring breeze. At first glance, she looks like a socialite in the upper class.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F295983e4j00rlaefi001rd000zk00i9m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The trailer shows that the film will be released in 2022. And 2022 has come to an end, and the next major schedule is the Lunar New Year file in December. However, because there is no clear news on whether "Avatar 2" directed by James Cameron will be released simultaneously on December 16, many films in the mainland market are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Not only want to make a lot of money in the Lunar New Year, but also afraid of being crushed by the sudden airborne "Avatar 2". From the current announcement, it is most likely that "Lost In The Stars" ("The Missing Her") will be released on the New Year's Eve in December 2022.

If "Lost In The Stars" is released in the New Year's Eve in 2022, the box office appeal of Zhu Yi Long, Ni Ni and Wen Yong Shan will be stronger than that of the "Manslaughter" series. If "Avatar 2" is not introduced, the box office will be guaranteed at 1.5 billion. Now, if "Avatar 2" is introduced, "Lost In The Stars" can be released 2 weeks in advance, and the box office still has the possibility of breaking 1 billion.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1113%2F3aa94fa1j00rlaefj002kd000zk00nqm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Posted on: Monday, 14 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  "Lost In The Stars"

Zhu Yi Long's new film "Lost In The Stars" (previously "The Missing Her") on the red carpet at the closing ceremony of the Golden Rooster Awards has attracted countless attention.

Both the husband and wife seem to have secrets that cannot be disclosed. As the gold medal lawyer Chen Mai (Lead Actress Ni Ni)  intervenes in this bizarre case, more mysteries gradually emerge...

Let's analyze the stills of the characters in the first trailer again. The color of Zhu Yi Long's stills is close to black and white. The characters are in a dark environment.  The light is sluggish, and his expression is in a trance. Is he kidnapped or mentally stimulated?

Ni Ni’s still photo is colored with green cold light. The character’s face is pale, and her eyes seem to have lost their light. Is she in a trance due to abuse, or has she lost her vital signs? From this still photo, it can be seen that the role played by Ni Ni is her in the title "Lost In The Stars". In the poster, she is wearing a long white dress and facing the sea with long hair fluttering.

Wen Yong Shan's scene is bright and warm.  The character is wearing a red dress, noble, elegant, sexy and glamorous, with a bright smile that makes people feel like a spring breeze. At first glance, she looks like a socialite in the upper class.

The trailer shows that the film will be released in 2022. And 2022 has come to an end, and the next major schedule is the Lunar New Year file in December. However, because there is no clear news on whether "Avatar 2" directed by James Cameron will be released simultaneously on December 16, many films in the mainland market are taking a wait-and-see attitude. Not only want to make a lot of money in the Lunar New Year, but also afraid of being crushed by the sudden airborne "Avatar 2". From the current announcement, it is most likely that "The Missing Her" will be in the New Year's Eve in December.

If "Lost In The Stars" is released in the New Year's Eve in 2022, the box office appeal of Zhu Yi Long, Ni Ni and Wen Yongshan will be stronger than that of the "Manslaughter" series. If "Avatar 2" is not introduced, the box office will be guaranteed at 1.5 billion. Now, if "Avatar 2" is introduced, "Lost In The Stars" can be released 2 weeks in advance, and the box office still has the possibility of breaking 1 billion.

@hush puppy Wow wow wow waiting to this movie and Zhu Yilong again, the movie need to release this year? Is it better than next year? 

The picture of Xiao Zhu is so strange, he never worried about his handsome or not because he is always handsome ha ha ha

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy Wow wow wow waiting to this movie and Zhu Yilong again, the movie need to release this year? Is it better than next year? 

The picture of Xiao Zhu is so strange, he never worried about his handsome or not because he is always handsome ha ha ha

@ParinParin  I love the way you put it! :lol:   

He is never worried about his looks.  Or because he knows he is always Handsome :w00t:

Yes.  They have to watch out for  "Avatar 2".   It is not easy for the Actors too.  They have to wait for the Right Time to premier their Movie.

But I believe Zhu Yi Long can Overcome it.

Remember "Lighting Up The Stars".    It is supposed to Premier in April 2022- the Month of Tomb-Sweeping for the Chinese i.e. Remember their Dead Ones.

But because of the Surge of Covid-19 in Shanghai, they have to Postpone.  And then when it premier later, they have to fight with "Jurassic 2".  And who wins?

"Lighting Up The Stars" of course!   So I hope Zhu Yi Long can create that Magic again.

:star:

I love this Photo of Zhu Yi Long. He looked like he was about to Cry.  He looked so "Shaken Up", Elated yet Vulnerable.  All his suppressed emotions suddenly surging forth.  (I felt like hugging him and telling him "It is alright, Baby.  It is alright.  You deserve this Award").

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1114%2F47faeffdj00rlbkxs002xd000u0015cp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Sad 1

(Posted on: Monday, 14 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  Seating Position At The 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022     

Let me talk a bit about the Meaning behind the "Seating Position" there.

Chen Dao Ming is another Big Shot in the TV and Film Industry.  He takes the C-Position (Centre Position) in the Front Row.

Zhu Yi Long's "Coffee Position" is improved by the 1.7 billion box office.

The seat allocation at the scene is very particular.  As follows from left to right: Zhu Yawen, Ning Jing (the actress who together with Andy Lau presented the Award to Zhu Yi Long), Zhang Hanyu, Jackie Chan, Chen Dao Ming (Another Big Shot in the Industry), Andy Lau, Wu Jing, Ni Ni, Zhu Yi Long,  Miriam Yeung (Hong Kong Actress-cum-Canto Pop Singer).  It is a comprehensive consideration of strength, status and age.

t01c63107382c6fed64.webp

The C position is Big Boss Chen Daoming. Jackie Chan and Andy Lau are on the left and the right of him.  The female stars chosen are Ni Ni and Ning Jing. Ni Ni’s works are still relatively poor. The young male stars promoted are Zhu Yi Long and Zhu Ya Wen. People like Yao Chen and Ren Dahua sat in the back.

t01dfbccff20d182273.webp

So you see, the Seating Positions in such events carry a lot of meaning.  It tells the importance of the Person sitting there.  Just like the Credits Position which come on before every Drama or Movie.  They call it - The Coffee Position

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin  I love the way you put it! :lol:   

He is never worried about his looks.  Or because he knows he is always Handsome :w00t:

Yes.  They have to watch out for  "Avatar 2".   It is not easy for the Actors too.  They have to wait for the Right Time to premier their Movie.

But I believe Zhu Yi Long can Overcome it.

Remember "Lighting Up The Stars".    It is supposed to Premier in April 2022- the Month of Tomb-Sweeping for the Chinese i.e. Remember their Dead Ones.

But because of the Surge of Covid-19 in Shanghai, they have to Postpone.  And then when it premier later, they have to fight with "Jurassic 2".  And who wins?

"Lighting Up The Stars" of course!   So I hope Zhu Yi Long can create that Magic again.

:star:

I love this Photo of Zhu Yi Long. He looked like he was about to Cry.  He looked so "Shaken Up", Elated yet Vulnerable.  All his suppressed emotions suddenly surging forth.  (I felt like hugging him and tell him "It is alright, Baby.  It is alright.  You deserve this Award").

@hush puppy This picture really kill me, I feel the same, would like to hug and say, you are the best baby, we will always support you. Be proud of yourself, you are worth and the award belong to you.

• Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 15 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022

- See how his Fans cheered him on.  He is "touched".  But the only thing he can do for his Fans, is to continue to produce Outstanding Works

The Backstage Scene

Credits To Wenalla

• Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 15 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  The Charm Of Mature Men Under The Light And Shadow Atmosphere

Zhu Yi Long's first set of Pictorials for Louis Vuitton, right after he won the 35th Golden Rooster Awards 2022 - Best Actor Award.

6B118A8BE6785811693BC4BB0CAFC0B03EAAB755_size170_w1024_h1365.jpg

The clothes are from Louis Vuitton's 2023 early spring men's wear series. The tie-dye shirt is matched with a plaid suit, which is calm and has a touch of art

0F8E6D95C5652A726A34D7C5C92954824054614B_size286_w1024_h1365.jpg

Louis Vuitton is so quick to capitalise on Zhu Yi Long's Success

52E0192B942F42CF8CD3AC0CEC49E19BC698DB81_size315_w1024_h1365.jpg

In the dark room at midnight, the atmosphere of ambiguous light and shadow highlights the charm of mature men

85FB185ACD2BFA280E3320DBC10BB5222DFC7532_size155_w1024_h768.jpg

Shoot easily and casually, with a sense of story atmosphere

92862D788BD5275A3D4725D375C7FB5A3D34757C_size271_w1024_h1365.jpg

The quiet moment of the charming hero, how would you rate this look?

• Awesome 1