Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Friday, 4 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:   A Gentle Soul 

CCTV News Anchor Woman, Ms Hai Xia asking Zhu Yi Long for his Autograph.  She bent over with her pen and book.  Zhu Yi Long hurriedly got up and was very respectful.

Ms Hai Xia dressed in red, held a notebook and a pen in one hand.  She carefully stepped over the seat and walked towards Zhu Yi Long, who was sitting in the front row. After finding Zhu Yi Long, she leaned over and spoke softly to ask Zhu Yi Long for his autograph. 

When Zhu Yi Long heard the movement behind him, he looked back and saw that it was Senior Hai Xia.  He put down the thermos cup in his hand and immediately got up to take the notebook and pen.  Seeing that Senior Hai Xia was inconvenient, he took a few steps forward to make room for her.  Then motioned for the Senior to sit as he stood aside to quickly complete his signature.

It did not take long for Ms Hai Xia to say hello to Actor He Bing who had just returned to his front line seat.  As soon as she turned her head, Zhu Yi Long quickly completed his Autograph and handed the notebook back to Ms Hai Xia with both hands.  As the two spoke,  Zhu Yi Long leaned forward slightly and bent a little to listen to Ms Hai Xia's words.  Very Polite.

It is reported that Zhu Yi Long often turns his ears and bows his head to listen to others in private. When he sees the staff encountering problems during the interview, he will take the initiative to help them.

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 4 November 2022)

35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards

10 - 12 November, 2022

This time Zhu Yi Long is finally on an equal footing with Actor Yi Yang Qian Xi.

Xu Zheng, Wu Jing, Shen Teng, Zhu Yi Long and Yi Yang Qian Xi were shortlisted for Best Actor.  The first 3  are stars with very high nationality.  While Zhu Yi Long and Yi Yang Qian Xi are stars with very High Traffic.

Wu Jing, Shen Teng and Zhu Yi Long are shortlisted for the Golden Rooster Award for the first time.  Xu Zheng is the second time.  While Yi Yang Qian Xi is the third time.

No matter how many times Yi Yang Qian Xi has been shortlisted for the best actor before, now they are all on the same starting line.  Although Zhu Yi Long was born in 1988 and Yi Yang Qian Xi in 2000,  Yi Yang Qian Xi became popular earlier.   So Zhu Yi Long is a "Chaser".  

Yi Yang Qian Xi was nominated for this year's "Golden Rooster Best Actor Award" based on his movie "Nice View", which is too similar to Zhu Yi Long's  "Lighting Up The Stars".

Both movies deal with a little girl.  But Zhu Yi Long's role is more challenging as he and his young co-star started off being at loggerheads.

Except for "The Battle Of Lake Changjin"  and "The Battle Of Lake Changjin 2: Water Gate Bridge",  None of Yi Yang Qian Xi had a box office exceeding 1.712 billion.   The Box Office of the two movies of Lake Changjin is a Collective Result of all the Stars.   Not due to Yi Yang Qian Xi alone.

Whereas "LightinUp The Stars"  is a Low-Budget Movie.  It's High Box-Office of 1.712 Billion is inseparable from Zhu Yi Long's acting skills and ability to carry the Box Office alone.

Like all  "Xiao Long Bao's",  I would love to see  Zhu Yi Long wins this Award.   Best Wishes to you - Brother ! 

:fullofhearts:

@hush puppy I still so sad and disappointed that he did not get at least nominated.

9 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin  You are getting Busy again! :blush:    Which hotel are you attached to?

@hush puppy my hotel I work is Paradox Resort Phuket, you can search for my hotel

• Love 1

@ParinParin   Yes.  Like you, I am Very Disappointed too.  No matter how good Zhu Yi Long's acting skills are, he is still a New Comer.  I mean he just got Popular recently - in 2018 in  "Guardian". 

Whereas the others have been acting in good dramas for some time already.  If you notice, the Best Actor and Actress Winners came from Dramas with Very Heavy Themes.  

Zhu Yi Long needs to produce a few more Masterpieces, before the Jury can take him seriously.

I do worry for him.  Because right now, he only has  "Lost In The Stars" (formerly called "The Lost Her").  And that is a Thriller - which normally does not garner an award.

He needs to make a few more Movies and Dramas too.   He will have No Time To Date.  Poor Guy!! :sad1:

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin   Yes.  Like you, I am Very Disappointed too.  No matter how good Zhu Yi Long's acting skills are, he is still a New Comer.  I mean he just got Popular recently - in 2018 in  "Guardian". 

Whereas the others have been enjoying theirs a few years before him.  If you notice, the Best Actor and Actress Winners came from Dramas with Very Heavy Themes.

Zhu Yi Long needs to produce a few more Masterpieces, before the Jury can take him seriously.

I do worry for him.  Because right now, he only has  "Lost In The Stars" (formerly called "The Lost Her").  And that is a Thriller - which normally does not garner an award.

He needs to make a few more Movies and Dramas too.   He will have No Time To Date.  Poor Guy!! :sad1:

@hush puppy yes I will looking for his new masterpieces sooner later and hope will be taken by the Jury soon

• Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 5 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : Another Illustrious Fan

0e24d85dde4506f5c88241d9d40a1cc1_1667557

The Lady in the Clip above is Ms Yan Ning, a renowned Scientist. 

Previously, she was a Professor at Tsinghua University School of Medicine.  Then in May 2017, she left to join Princeton University as their  Shirley Tillman Lifetime Professor of Molecular Biology. 

She just quits her teaching job at Princeton University, USA to return home to China.  She is taking up a new position as the Founding Dean of the Shenzhen Academy of Medical Sciences.

She is also a Blogger.  And she is a Fan of Zhu Yi Long.  Occasionally, she will write about Zhu Yi Long in her Blogs. :winkx:

Professor Yan Ning has been a Fan of Zhu Yi Long for the past 18 years.   She emphasised that she admires Zhu Yi Long  for his professionalism, dedication and a self-challenging character.   And has witnessed his growth all the way.

Even when Zhu Yi Long was ridiculed for being old and ugly.  Or being gossiped about his personal life, Yan Ning did not care.  She expressed her support for Zhu Yi Long in a high-profile post.  She said the most praiseworthy quality of Zhu Yi Long is the way he conducts himself, his character and  Professionalism.  The appearance and flow are not worth mentioning.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1110%2F3cd17ea0j00rl4cei001gd000hs009lp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Yan Ning also states that she is "motivated" by a person like Zhu Yi Long who is so much younger than her.  To see Zhu Yi Long constantly breaking through himself, gritting his teeth while crawling  forward on the road to becoming a Good Actor.  How many "temptations" he must have rejected. It makes her "Self-Reflects" when she is writing her Thesis.  Because she has been grumbling about changing her direction.  But she always ended up not doing it because of the easily attainable achievements available to her. It can only be said that excellent and hard-working people are attracted to each other !

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1110%2F0507ac4ej00rl4cei001id000hs009up.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Edited on Thursday, 10 November 2022 to add more information

• Awesome 2

Zhu Yi Long :  "Lost In The Stars" ("The Missing Her")

Zhu Yi Long's next movie - "Lost In The Stars" has quietly open it's Official Weibo. 

Will the film be meeting the audience soon?  I expect Zhu Yi Long to bring different surprises to us.  Let us wait and see!

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1105%2Ff6b71275j00rku9vj0014c000u000jhm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1105%2F4e8ff58ej00rku9vj000wc000u000j7m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

Zhu Yi Long : Another Illustrious Fan

The Lady in the Clip above is Ms Yan Ning, a renowned Scientist. 

Previously, she was a Professor at Tsinghua University School of Medicine.  Then in May 2017, she left to join Princeton University as their  Shirley Tillman Lifetime Professor of Molecular Biology. 

She just quit from her teaching job at Princeton University, USA to return home to China.  She is taking up a new position as the Founding Dean of the Shenzhen Academy of Medical Sciences.

She is also a Blogger.  And she is a Fan of Zhu Yi Long.  Occasionally, she will write about Zhu Yi Long in her Blogs. :winkx:

Wow that's will be good for him, I heard that Zhu Yilong now making a new movie name "The Secret War' that shoud be a good work for him to show his acting skill, do you have any news about this movie?

• Love 1

Yes.  He is currently busy filming "The Great War".  Directed by the celebrated Director Chen Kai Ge.

If you notice, Zhu Yi Long has never film in a big budget movie with a renowned director and crew.  This is the first time.  

Both "The Rebel"  and  "Lighting Up The Stars" were projects by "First Time, Little Known Directors". 

The Popularity and Success of these two projects meant that the Quality of the Script and Directing is Good.     And Zhu Yi Long's Performance is Superb.   :thumbsup:

Edited:  It is "The Great War".  Not "The Secret War".   You had me all jumbled up. :lol:

• Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Yes.  He is currently busy filming "The Secret War".  So not much news as yet.   It is directed by the celebrated Director Chen Kai Ge.

If you notice, Zhu Yi Long has never film in a big budget movie with a renowned director and crew.  This is the first time.  

Both "The Rebel"  and  "Lighting Up The Stars" are by "First Time, Little Known Directors".  That he can break through shows the Quality of the Script, Directing and Zhu Yi Long's Superb Performance.

Thanks for the news, if Direct Chen Kai Ge is a renowned director and also big budget, it must be a good opportunity for him to perform a good movie I believe. I m so exited to see this one. My little Zhu Yilong will be more shining. 

As I m much older than him so I m shy to call him Long Ge ha ha ha better call Long Long or Xiao Zhu is better

• LOL 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 6 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  And His Fans.....

It works both ways.  His Fans adore him.   And he is Very Grateful to them.   He does Not say it in Words.  As we know, he is not good with Words.  But He feels it in his Heart.

Imagine, sometimes, he even "Pretend to be Leaving...   Hoping that by doing so, his Fans will leave for home too.  And then he quietly turn back to work till after Midnight".  (Such concern for the Safety of his Fans).   Seldom seen.  

• Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 6 November 2022)

The 31st China TV Golden Eagle Awards is currently being held in Changsha, Hunan, from 4 - 7 November 2022.

1) It is so Funny.  Zhu Yi Long, the Lead Actor for  "The Rebel" was Not Nominated.  But Supporting Actor Wang Yang (Chen Mo Qun in "The Rebel") was nominated for the Best Supporting Actor Award. Does it mean the acting skills of the Supporting Actor is better than the Lead Actor? :wacko:

2) Previously Zhu Yi Long as the Lead Actor for "The Rebel" was also Not Nominated for the "Most Outstanding Actor Award" in the just concluded "33rd Feitian Award".  But Lead Actress Tong Yao (Zhu Yi Zhen in "The Rebel") was Nominated for the "Most Outstanding Actress Award".  She does Not deserve it at all. Tong Yao's acting in "The Rebel" was terrible. Especially towards the later half of the Drama.  The Supporting Actress Zhu Zhu (Lan Xin Jie in "The Rebel") is way better than her.  So it is really difficult to fathom the reasoning of the Jury.

3) I hope this does not happen again at the coming 35th Golden Rooster Award on 12th November 2022.  Otherwise it will be too big a blow for anyone to take.

@ParinParin  Remember?  This is the Award which I said I do not like.  Because it depends on Fans' Voting.  So it is not based on "Acting Skills".  More on Popularity.  I am not surprise that such a thing happens.   I do not place Value on this award at all.  It is more of A Joke for me.

• Sad 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 8 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  Speaking English

Zhu Yi Long has a teacher to coach him in English on a One-To-One basis.  He can already speaks English.  But he wants to further improves on it.  He needs someone to practise his Spoken English.  After all, he does not speak English in his job and world.

Good for him!  This way he can easily communicates with the Foreign Executives for the Products he endorses.  And with  his English-Speaking Fans as well.

I admire his Foresight and Sensibility.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1108%2Fe9214a8cj00rl0gg00022d000pw00php.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 8 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  Speaking English

Zhu Yi Long has a teacher to coach him in English on a One-To-One basis.  He can already speaks English.  But he wants to further improves on it.  He needs someone to practise speaking it.  After all, he does not speak English in his job and world.

Good for him!  This way he can easily communicates with the Foreign Executives for the Products he endorses.  As well as  his English-Speaking Fans as well.

I admire his Foresight and Sensibility.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1108%2Fe9214a8cj00rl0gg00022d000pw00php.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Good to here that he learn English, good for him and his careers. Does he start learning? Does he has time? So admired his effort. I heard that he woke up every early morning just to do fitness wowwwwww great!

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ParinParin said:

Good to here that he learn English, good for him and his careers. Does he start learning? Does he has time? So admired his effort. I heard that he woke up every early morning just to do fitness wowwwwww great!

@ParinParin Yes.  He is a very Disciplined Person.  

He already learnt English.  Which is why he can speak.  But not as well as those who came from English Medium Schools.  So he has someone who can speak to him constantly.

Share with you some of his Thoughts.  That is the Best Way to know him

Acting Skills

"Actually, I do my best to understand the characters.  I have a preset for them in my heart before joining the group.  I used Makeup and Styling to turn myself into the character I imagined, step-by-step."

Filming

"Filming is a Charging Process.  It is always useful to try different performance styles."

Sincerity

"When it comes to acting, sincerity is also a key-word.  I think if actors have faith, they will believe in their roles.  I will integrate myself into it and at the same time put my own life perception and experience into the role, making the role more complex and richer.

My Real Self

"I hope that when people see what I look like in Life, they will see that I am as real and natural as possible.  I think I am a person who can digest myself.  Especially in this industry.  I try not to compare myself with others and do my best.  Mind my own business."

Job Opportunities

I will not say what kind of role I must play.  I still need to read the Script and see how is the Team like."

The Pressure Of Recognition And Expectations From All Directions

"It will not be too stressful.  No one is Perfect.  Ups and Downs are normal to me."

Ambition

"I actually do not have any big plans for myself.  I like to do simple things.  Be a little Purer.  And have a Simpler Purpose."

"Just keep going down at my own pace.  And be a Good Actor."

• Awesome 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 November 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  35th Golden Rooster Awards 

3 more days to the 35th China Film Golden Rooster Awards which will be held from 10 to 12 November 2022 at Xiamen, Fujian.   I sincerely pray and hope that Zhu Yi Long will succeed in wresting the Best Actor Award for  "Lighting Up The Stars".  He deserves it!

Below is Zhu Yi Long's Response to the Nomination:

"I am very happy to be nominated with so many excellent actors, seniors and colleagues. I am also honored and I will continue to work hard to bring better works to the audience."

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1109%2F0bad556cj00rl2l2g00iid000zo00sqp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Note: Actually Zhu Yi Long has done well.  All the while he has been filming mostly "Dramas".  He just switched to filming "Movies" recently.

a) 2 as Male Leads : "Cloudy Mountain" and "Lighting Up The Stars". 

b) 1 as a Supporting Actor "Embrace Again".

He already won an Award for "Embrace Again".  And he is on the Threshold of getting another.  May Heaven Smiles Upon Him :blush:

• Love 2

@ParinParin  For your info, I just finished watching  "The Rebel" Again!   Zhu Yi Long never fails to amaze me with his Performance.  

I am about to finish  "Dear Myself".  Already at Ep 41. :lol:   

After that I will watch  "The Story of Ming Lan"  again.  He looks so "Cute, Handsome and Desirable"  in this drama.   I mean "Desirable" in a Healthy way  i.e.  "because he looks so Cute, Handsome, Vulnerable, Romantic and Innocent", one cannot help but feel Affectionate towards him.:P

Where is your Friend - a Fan of Zhu Yi Long? :(

• Love 1

@ParinParin  For your info, I just finished watching  "The Rebel".   Zhu Yi Long never fails to amaze me with his Performance.  

I am about to finish  "Dear Myself".  Already at Ep 41. :lol:   

After that I will watch  "The Story of Ming Lan"  again.  He looks so "Cute, Handsome and Desirable"  in this drama.   I mean "Desirable" in a Healthy way  i.e.  "because he looks so Cute, Handsome, Vulnerable, Romantic and Innocent", one cannot help but feel Affectionate towards him.:P

Where is your Friend - a Fan of Zhu Yi Long? :(

@hush puppy I just start "The Rebel" 3rd rounds, I recommended to all my friends, they all love this drama. My friend just too busy, she could not even finish "to dear myself" yet ha ha ha she will find out the time to finish it soon

• LOL 1