Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

On 10/20/2022 at 8:43 AM, ParinParin said:

HE ALWAYS REMAIN CUTE MY LITTLE DRAGON, LOVE HIM SO MUCH, THANKS FOR THE CLIP AND PHOTO

@ParinParin  I just remembered.  You asked how to post Photos. Was too busy posting to reply then.

Steps:

1) Highlight the "Source and Right-Click".  Choose "Copy".

2) Minimise the Screen.

3) Open this Forum (if you want to post it here)

4) Go to the Space you want to Post and "Right Click".   Choose  "Paste" 

DONE.  I look forward to your photos.

• Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 20 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: More Clips

Zhu Yi Long:  With Jackie Chan (Credits to Wenella)

I am Not a fan of Jackie Chan.  I hope Zhu Yi Long will not be influenced by Jackie to do all his Stunts himself recklessly.  That Zhu Yi Long will take good care of himself.  Otherwise, he will regret it when he gets old.

• LOL 1

On 10/20/2022 at 8:33 AM, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin  I just remembered.  You asked how to post Photos. Was too busy posting to reply then.

Steps:

1) Highlight the "Source and Right-Click".  Choose "Copy".

2) Minimise the Screen.

3) Open this Forum (if you want to post it here)

4) Go to the Space you want to Post and "Right Click".   Choose  "Paste" 

DONE.  I look forward to your photos.

Thanks so much, will try to do it 

@hush puppy I only tried and don’t know whether successful or not ha ha ha

• Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 23 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  Too Principled or Stubborn?

Zhu Yi Long's ability and speed to correct himself are not possessed by many people. Dare to step out of the comfort zone to meet new challenges is also something that many people need to learn.

But I feel that he could have "Exploded" earlier if only he had Not insist on quietly accumulating his skills and experience, slowly and gradually.

In fact, with his good looks and background, he could have taken many shortcuts over the years.  As long as he is willing, he may have already become famous.   And the audience will not have to wait until the drama -  "Guardian" to discover him.    But he chose the most difficult road. :frown:

This road made many people who liked him, lost nearly ten years of precious time - waiting for him to "Explode".  So that they can "Applaud" him.  Be "Proud" of him.

What do you think?  I would love to hear your Opinions.  

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0819%2Fcf7a4e9bj00rgurcf000gd000dw007ep.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0819%2Fa554f574j00rgurcc000ad000dw006jp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 23 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  Too Principled or Stubborn?

Zhu Yi Long's ability and speed to correct himself are not possessed by many people. Dare to step out of the comfort zone to meet new challenges is also something that many people need to learn.

But I feel that he could have "Exploded" earlier if only he had Not insist on quietly accumulating his skills and experience, slowly and gradually.

In fact, with his good looks and background, he could have taken many shortcuts over the years.  As long as he is willing, he may have already become famous.   And the audience will not have to wait until the drama -  "Guardian" to discover him.    But he chose the most difficult road. :frown:

This road made many people who liked him, lost nearly ten years of precious time - waiting for him to "Explode".  So that they can "Applaud" him.  Be "Proud" of him.

What do you think?  I would love to hear your Opinions.  

@hush puppy I think every actor have their own time, year 2018 was the best time for him to be exploded. Guardian only made him more fan awareness, and support him to have more choices for his careers. After that, there was upon his ability and skill. Zhu Yilong did not choose to be an idol but actor. Thats why he took many years to be successful. Not like any other actors who become famous because of their appearance/good looking, not their acting skill. 

Yes I agreed that he took the most difficult road. I m so proud of him. 

• Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 24 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : Some Interesting Facts

Click To Watch:

http://e0.ifengimg.com/01/2019/0117/1479D0B59EE2196E736F4EA91E5932EB0C4AC5A4_size2161_w300_h202.gif

Why Did Zhu Yi Long Choose The Most Difficult Road?

Zhu Yi Long came from an academic background.  He started acting before graduating from college. Today, he has been filming for nearly ten years and has played too many unknown small roles. Basically, the company let him Whatever he plays, he will act obediently.

In the eyes of his friend Peng Guanying, he is a "well arranged" person.

He doesn't think he is a talented actor, so he can only use this "stupid method" to practice again and again, constantly study various roles, and try different performance styles to hone his acting skills. 

Why Did Zhu Yi Long "Explode" So Late?

Yang Rong, who has collaborated many times, once said in an interview that Zhu Yi Long once made her doubt her aesthetics for male actors.

Because in her opinion, Zhu Yi Long is very good in terms of image, business ability and attitude towards acting, and should have been recognized by the mainstream market long ago.   But he has not been popular for so many years. Yang Rong was a little confused as to whether there was a problem with her aesthetics or the public's aesthetics.

So strictly speaking, Zhu Yi Long started out with "acting skills".  It also means that he has the strength to go further than other traffic.

He works hard enough.

When Zhu Yi Long was in college, he often rehearsed day and night. He likes the stage. He is serious, down-to-earth and hard-working during rehearsal. These qualities accompanied him every day after graduation.

In the years after graduating from college, his life is basically three points and one line - room - dressing room - set. As can be seen from Zhu Yi Long's early blogs, he enjoys this busy state, "At least I'm recharging myself."

Click To Watch:

http://e0.ifengimg.com/11/2019/0117/05512BD5984A67A16E4FB25290972A71B91B4A87_size1586_w314_h314.gif

Do You Know ?

When filming "Guardian",  he was wearing "Autumn" clothes on a mountain with a high temperature of more than 40 degrees.  Everyone was almost half-heatstroke.  Zhu Yi Long had "hives" on his body and it was extremely "itchy".  But he just bear with it and continued shooting till the project was completed.  (This matter was later related by the same group actor, Gao Yuer.)

CDC4D911C88FAFF146E52C7AED133715BADD26A1_size107_w720_h1310.jpeg

When Zhu Yi Long was filming "The Prodigal Son of a New Border Town" in the desert around Yinchuan, it was noon when the fans visited him.  Zhu Yi Long was filming a scene of being buried in the sand. The desert surface temperature in June 2015 was very high, and the sun tanned people with peeling skin.

After the staff dug the bunker, Zhu Yi Long wanted to personally test the depth of the bunker and the shooting effect, so he jumped in and did not use a stand-in for the whole process. After filming the scene, his eyes, ears and mouth were all covered with sand. The staff helped him sort out the sand in his eyes. He also patted the staff and consoled them by saying  it was fine with a smile. This scene was filmed by  a fan @madmao Melly.

80863B74F1993217231BC4BDA905AE16FF19400A_size19_w399_h389.jpeg

Zhu Yi Long With His Young Co-Star In "Phanta City" - The Clown

672847A31CD49C1CDC732DDC0D4422DEE6D75C0F_size25_w690_h389.jpeg

Spoiler

B4A226CB777C2442B47BABC993DB702E2CDDE18B_size36_w690_h460.jpeg

Zhu Yi Long Is Clear-Headed And Has A Good Mentality

After Zhu Yi Long became popular, some media asked him if he was worried about losing fans one day in the future.

He replied to the Reporters:

"I'm moved by everyone's liking of me.  But I sometimes think that maybe once in my life, it is okay to feel it.  Because as an actor, you cannot always be in a state where everyone recognises you (state).  And no one is perfect.  I cannot always show my best side.  I am sure there will be bad or not good enough performances.  So I think it is normal for ups and downs."

Facing the sudden popularity of fans, Zhu Yi Long showed a rare sobriety.  He did not live in that illusory world.  No Celebrity Airs.  Just Humility and Gratitude.  (How can we not like him? :frown:)

Note: I answer my own question.  Too Principled Or Stubborn? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 24 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : Some Interesting Facts

Click To Watch:

http://e0.ifengimg.com/01/2019/0117/1479D0B59EE2196E736F4EA91E5932EB0C4AC5A4_size2161_w300_h202.gif

Why Did Zhu Yi Long Choose The Most Difficult Road?

Zhu Yi Long came from an academic background.  He started acting before graduating from college. Today, he has been filming for nearly ten years and has played too many unknown small roles. Basically, the company let him Whatever he plays, he will act obediently.

In the eyes of his friend Peng Guanying, he is a "well arranged" person.

He doesn't think he is a talented actor, so he can only use this "stupid method" to practice again and again, constantly study various roles, and try different performance styles to hone his acting skills. 

Why Did Zhu Yi Long "Explode" So Late?

Yang Rong, who has collaborated many times, once said in an interview that Zhu Yi Long once made her doubt her aesthetics for male actors.

Because in her opinion, Zhu Yi Long is very good in terms of image, business ability and attitude towards acting, and should have been recognized by the mainstream market long ago.   But he has not been popular for so many years. Yang Rong was a little confused as to whether there was a problem with her aesthetics or the public's aesthetics.

So strictly speaking, Zhu Yi Long started out with "acting skills".  It also means that he has the strength to go further than other traffic.

He works hard enough.

When Zhu Yi Long was in college, he often rehearsed day and night. He likes the stage. He is serious, down-to-earth and hard-working during rehearsal. These qualities accompanied him every day after graduation.

In the years after graduating from college, his life is basically three points and one line - room - dressing room - set. As can be seen from Zhu Yi Long's early blogs, he enjoys this busy state, "At least I'm recharging myself."

Click To Watch:

http://e0.ifengimg.com/11/2019/0117/05512BD5984A67A16E4FB25290972A71B91B4A87_size1586_w314_h314.gif

Do You Know ?

When filming "Guardian",  he was wearing "Autumn" clothes on a mountain with a high temperature of more than 40 degrees.  Everyone was almost half-heatstroke.  Zhu Yi Long had "hives" on his body and it was extremely "itchy".  But he just bear with it and continued shooting till the project was completed.  (This matter was later related by the same group actor, Gao Yuer.)

When Zhu Yi Long was filming "The Prodigal Son of a New Border Town" in the desert around Yinchuan, it was noon when the fans visited him.  Zhu Yi Long was filming a scene of being buried in the sand. The desert surface temperature in June 2015 was very high, and the sun tanned people with peeling skin.

After the staff dug the bunker, Zhu Yi Long wanted to personally test the depth of the bunker and the shooting effect, so he jumped in and did not use a stand-in for the whole process. After filming the scene, his eyes, ears and mouth were all covered with sand. The staff helped him sort out the sand in his eyes. He also patted the staff and consoled them by saying  it was fine with a smile. This scene was filmed by  a fan @madmao Melly.

Zhu Yi Long With His Young Co-Star In "Phanta City" - The Clown

Zhu Yi Long Is Clear-Headed And Has A Good Mentality

After Zhu Yi Long became popular, some media asked him if he was worried about losing fans one day in the future.

He replied to the Reporters:

"I'm moved by everyone's liking of me.  But I sometimes think that maybe once in my life, it is okay to feel it.  Because as an actor, you cannot always be in a state where everyone recognises you (state).  And no one is perfect.  I cannot always show my best side.  I am sure there will be bad or not good enough performances.  So I think it is normal for ups and downs."

Facing the sudden popularity of fans, Zhu Yi Long showed a rare sobriety.  He did not live in that illusory world.  No Celebrity Airs.  Just Humility and Gratitude.  (How can we not like him? :frown:)

Note: I answer my own question.  Too Principled Or Stubborn? :w00t:

After knew all his info, I fall in love him more and more. He deserved our love.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, ParinParin said:

After knew all his info, I fall in love him more and more. He deserved our love.

@ParinParin I totally agree with you.  Zhu Yi Long's only Vice is "Smoking".  He is a heavy smoker.  Which only harm himself and nobody else.

There are 2 things I wish he would do:

1) Take better care of himself.  He should not overdo the Stunts.  If too dangerous, it is alright to get a Substitute.  Also, he likes to stay up Late to watch Movies.  Occasionally is alright.

2) Change his Diet to a Healthier one.  He prefers "Cold Drinks", which is not good for Health.   And he seems to eat anything without caring for the Nutritional value.    But then most people are like that. :lol:

2022 Actor Box Office List: Yi Yang Qianxi tops the list, Wu Jing 5 and Shen Teng 8.  Zhu Yi Long ranks 11th.

As of now, there are only 7 films with the box office breaking 1 billion in 2022, and the total box office for the whole year is 27.7 billion, which is also a new low. There are still more than two months before the end of 2022.  There will be no major releases by the end of the year, and it will continue to be in the doldrums.

Zhu Yi Long is undoubtedly a major highlight in 2022. His starring "Lighting Up The Stars" received a box office of 1.712 billion yuan, ranking fourth in the annual box office list. Of course, it is a double harvest of word-of-mouth box office.

Zhu Yi Long's "Lighting Up The Stars" ranked first in Taiwan's October movie list, with a double harvest at the box office!

According to the data, Zhu Yi Long starred in the movie "Lighting Up The Stars" which has been (i) a hit on Netflix.  And has (ii) Topped the Netflix movie list in Taiwan for a total of 18 days.

In addition, the well-known director Takeuchi Ryo also posted that he found Zhu Yi Long's "Lighting Up The Stars" at the Dubai Cinema Not only that, Media and Bloggers in many countries have strongly recommended  "Lighting Up The Stars".

• Love 2

19 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin I totally agree with you.  Zhu Yi Long's only Vice is "Smoking".  He is a heavy smoker.  Which only harm himself and nobody else.

There are 2 things I wish he would do:

1) Take better care of himself.  He should not overdo the Stunts.  If too dangerous, it is alright to get a Substitute.  Also, he likes to stay up Late to watch Movies.  Occasionally is alright.

2) Change his Diet to a Healthier one.  He prefers "Cold Drinks", which is not good for Health.   And he seems to eat anything without caring for the Nutritional value.    But then most people are like that. :lol:

2022 Actor Box Office List: Yi Yang Qianxi tops the list, Wu Jing 5 and Shen Teng 8.  Zhu Yi Long ranks 11th.

As of now, there are only 7 films with the box office breaking 1 billion in 2022, and the total box office for the whole year is 27.7 billion, which is also a new low. There are still more than two months before the end of 2022.  There will be no major releases by the end of the year, and it will continue to be in the doldrums.

Zhu Yi Long is undoubtedly a major highlight in 2022. His starring "Lighting Up The Stars" received a box office of 1.712 billion yuan, ranking fourth in the annual box office list. Of course, it is a double harvest of word-of-mouth box office.

Zhu Yi Long's "Lighting Up The Stars" ranked first in Taiwan's October movie list, with a double harvest at the box office!

According to the data, Zhu Yi Long starred in the movie "Lighting Up The Stars" which has been (i) a hit on Netflix.  And has (ii) Topped the Netflix movie list in Taiwan for a total of 18 days.

In addition, the well-known director Takeuchi Ryo also posted that he found Zhu Yi Long's "Lighting Up The Stars" at the Dubai Cinema Not only that, Media and Bloggers in many countries have strongly recommended  "Lighting Up The Stars".

@hush puppy very worry about his smoking habit, as an actor, I understand the stressful but it will harm himself, skin, teeth and all beautiful appearance. Smoking smell are not that good. I don’t know how he can maintain his pleasant character. So worry about his image and reputation. I hope the government is not serious about this issue. 

@ParinParin I'm not so worried about his Image and Reputation.  Because he is a very Careful and Sensible person.

I just hope he marries a good lady.  Not easy to find the Correct Partner.  Even for ordinary people.  But more so with Actors and Actresses.

He said he prefers to find someone Not from the Entertainment Circle.  I understand.  Because Actors and Actresses face a lot of Temptations in their Work.  

• Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 26 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  Feitian Award

The press conference of the 33rd TV drama "Flying Awards" (Feitian Awards) and the 27th TV Literature and Art "Starlight Award" award ceremony will be held in Beijing at 10:30 am on October 27. 

At that time, the "Double Award" shortlist will also be announced. 

The Feitian Awards (Flying Awards) will be announced at the beginning of November 2022.  All dramas which had premiered from January 1, 20 to December 31, 2021 will be selected.  Including those which had premiered on CCTV and video platforms.  In contention are :

- Age of Awakening

- Minning Town

- Medal Of The Republic

- Like A Flowing River 2 

- The Rebel 

They are then likely to be shortlisted for the final selection list.

The Rebel

By Zhu Yi Long and Tong Yao was broadcasted on Central Eight on June 7, 2021.   According to China's audiovisual big data:

- the viewership rate of each episode is 1.572% (which is very good), and

- the highest single-day viewership rate is 2.224%.

It has been broadcast on TV stations for more than 200 rounds. What is it about this show that attracts the audience?  Can it wins the Feitian Best Actor Award for Zhu Yi Long?

Let us wait and see....

• Love 1

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 26 October 2022)

Zhu Yi Long :  Feitian Award

The press conference of the 33rd TV drama "Flying Award" and the 27th TV Literature and Art "Starlight Award" award ceremony will be held in Beijing at 10:30 am on October 27. 

At that time, the "Double Award" shortlist will also be announced. 

The Feitian Awards will be announced at the beginning of November 2022.  All dramas which had premiered from January 1, 20 to December 31, 2021 will be selected.  Including those which had premiered on CCTV and video platforms.  In contention are :

- Age of Awakening

- Minning Town

- Medal Of The Republic

- Like A Flowing River 2 

- The Rebel 

They are then likely to be shortlisted for the final selection list.

The Rebel

By Zhu Yi Long and Tong Yao was broadcasted on Central Eight on June 7, 2021.   According to China's audiovisual big data:

- the viewership rate of each episode is 1.572% (which is very good), and

- the highest single-day viewership rate is 2.224%.

It has been broadcast on TV stations for more than 200 rounds. What is it about this show that attracts the audience?  Can it wins the Feitian Best Actor Award for Zhu Yi Long?

Let us wait and see....

@hush puppy I actually anticipated for this award if it is not from the vote, The Rebel is a good drama, I wish he will get this award and looking forward to his successful

• Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 27 October 2022)

Most of the supporting Female stars from "The Story Of Ming Lan" also praised him. Especially the Actress who acted as the Main Wife of Ming Lan's father. She said if she has a daughter, she would like her to Marry Zhu Yi Long.  Because Zhu Yi Long does not talk much and is very Polite and she likes this type of boy.

The Actress who acted as the Second Daughter also said Zhu Yi Long is very Shy on the Set.  When they were having Lunch during the Break, Zhu Yi Long does not talk.  Just smiled shyly. (The Clip for this does Not have English Subs. So I did not post it here)

• Love 1

20 hours ago, ParinParin said:

@hush puppy I actually anticipated for this award if it is not from the vote, The Rebel is a good drama, I wish he will get this award and looking forward to his successful

@ParinParin  I agree with you.  Absolutely!  And now our Wish has the possibility to come TRUE !   We must pray for him.

Zhu Yi Long:  Shortlisted For The Award !

The 33rd TV Drama "Feitian Award" (Flying Award) and the 27th TV Literature and Art "Starlight Award" Ceremony will be held at Shougang Park in Shijingshan District, Beijing at 20:00 on 1st November 2022.  The results will be announced on the spot.

The  List Of Shortlisted Works for the 33rd Feitian Awards was released today. 46 dramas.  These will be further trimmed to a Final 16 Dramas on 1st November 2022.  And the Awards will be selected from the Final 16 Dramas.

Tough competition.  Actor Wang Kai alone has 4 dramas in contention.  So his chance of winning is greater.  But anything can happen.

"The Rebel" was shortlisted for Outstanding Works of  "Feitian Award".   Zhu Yi Long's acting skills are being Recognised again - to the Cheers of his Fans.

:approves:

"The Rebel" is an annual national hit drama, rated as High Ratings,  High Popularity, and High Reputation.  Whether it is the Script, Actors or Texture, it has refreshed the Audience's perception of spy war dramas.

The Ratings on the day it Premiered was as High as 0.4, soaring all the way to the Finale.  Although the Plot cannot get rid of the common problem of the Hero and Heroine falling in Love, their ending also reflects the value of love in that turbulent era.

300CF1493F20019778B35B9DD1B156C025906997

Zhu Yi Long's transformation and ascension can be said to have started with the Explosion of "The Rebel".  Before that, perhaps no one would have thought that his acting skills could be so Delicate.  With this superb performance in  "The Rebel", Zhu Yi Long has become the Most Acclaimed Drama Actor in 2021.

Later came the success of the Movie - "Embrace Again".   Followed by  "Lighting Up The Stars" which had a box office of 1.7 Billion yuan.  When other top '85 students were acting in Idol dramas, Zhu Yi Long had silently transformed into a Movie Star - in just 4 years.

Whether or not  "The Rebel" won the "Feitian Award" this time, it is already an Icing On The Cake for Zhu Yi Long.   The high ratings of "The Rebel" is already his greatest affirmation.   Actors rely on their works in the end.  And Zhu Yi Long deserves it.  

I look forward to him attending the Awards Ceremony on 1st November 2022.

I want the "Icings On The Cake" for him.   Like all the "Xiao Long Bao's",  I am waiting impatiently for the Results - "The  Outstanding Actor's Award"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1027%2F73f0c9e3j00rke9i401jpc001jh00ynm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1027%2Ff03a5f57j00rke98c0040c000go02f2g.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 27 October 2022)

The Feitian (Flying Apsaras) Award - A Short History

There are three Major Awards in China's TV Drama Industry:

(i)  The Feitian (Flying) Award

(ii) The Magnolia Award

(iii) The Golden Eagle Award

Whichever Actor or Actress win any of these awards, Is Enough to prove his (or her) Recognition in the Industry.

If you become a Grand Slam Winner, it is basically recognised as a Leader in the TV Circle.

In 2022, the Magnolia Award has already been held on the last day of the Shanghai TV Festival, 24 June 2022.

The Feitian (Flying) Award, formerly known as the "National Outstanding TV Drama Award", was established in 1980 and is the earliest and oldest TV drama award in China.

The rules for the Feitian Awards are very Strict. The repertoires participating in the Competition, must be highly of the times, be praised by the people, and have First-Class Performance.  Therefore, the Feitian Awards have always favored realistic dramas and actors.

Secondly, illegal and immoral persons and the works they participated in are strictly prohibited from participating in the evaluation.

Since 2005, the Feitian Awards have been held every two years. The main awards include outstanding serials, outstanding directors, outstanding actors, and outstanding actresses.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1027%2Fff13c80aj00rkei28000wc000dw00afg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The opening ceremony of the 33rd Feitian (Flying) Awards will be held on November 1, 2022, and will be broadcast live on Beijing Satellite TV and Youku video platforms.

There are 46 TV dramas shortlisted for the Feitian (Flying) Award this time.

Edited on: Sunday, 30 October 2022 to add more information.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@ParinParin  I agree with you.  Absolutely!  And now our Wish has the possibility to come TRUE !   We must pray for him.

Zhu Yi Long:  Shortlisted For The Award !

The 33rd TV Drama "Feitian Award" (Flying Award) and the 27th TV Literature and Art "Starlight Award" Ceremony will be held at Shougang Park in Shijingshan District, Beijing at 20:00 on 1st November 2022.  The results will be announced on the spot.

The  List Of Shortlisted Works for the 33rd Feitian Awards was released today. 46 dramas.  These will be further trimmed to a Final 16 Dramas on 1st November 2022.  And the Awards will be selected from the Final 16 Dramas.

Tough competition.  Actor Wang Kai alone has 4 dramas in contention.  So his chance of winning is greater.  But anything can happen.

"The Rebel" was shortlisted for Outstanding Works of  "Feitian Award".   Zhu Yi Long's acting skills are being Recognised again - to the Cheers of his Fans.

:approves:

"The Rebel" is an annual national hit drama, rated as High Ratings,  High Popularity, and High Reputation.  Whether it is the Script, Actors or Texture, it has refreshed the Audience's perception of spy war dramas.

The Ratings on the day it Premiered was as High as 0.4, soaring all the way to the Finale.  Although the Plot cannot get rid of the common problem of the Hero and Heroine falling in Love, their ending also reflects the value of love in that turbulent era.

Zhu Yi Long's transformation and ascension can be said to have started with the Explosion of "The Rebel".  Before that, perhaps no one would have thought that his acting skills could be so Delicate.  With this superb performance in  "The Rebel", Zhu Yi Long has become the Most Acclaimed Drama Actor in 2021.

Later came the success of the Movie - "Embrace Again".   Followed by  "Lighting Up The Stars" which had a box office of 1.7 Billion yuan.  When other top '85 students were acting in Idol dramas, Zhu Yi Long had silently transformed into a Movie Star - in just 4 years.

Whether or not  "The Rebel" won the "Feitian Award" this time, it is already an Icing On The Cake for Zhu Yi Long.   The high ratings of "The Rebel" is already his greatest affirmation.   Actors rely on their works in the end.  And Zhu Yi Long deserves it.  

I look forward to him attending the Awards Ceremony on 1st November 2022.

I want the "Icings On The Cake" for him.   Like all the "Xiao Long Bao's",  I am waiting impatiently for the Results - "The  Outstanding Actor's Award"

@hush puppy I heard that the Feitian Award is one of the biggest award of China, shortlisted drama must be super good quality and deserved for this award,  as Zhu Yilong have only one drama being shortlisted and the quality is good, we can pray for his successful. I never seen actor Wang Kai’s drama but anything can happen. I feel goos that Zhu Yilong did not walk in the idol way which I think not his character. I love him the way he is. Looking forward to the award ceremony. BTW, do you know which channel to be broadcast? Please advise.