56 minutes ago, daragon bbyu said:

Ow so it was confirmed that Key lives in UN Village? Thanks for the info!

Btw, I was watching Solar and Eric's WGM right now cause I find Solar cute in Queendom so I thought I should give her WGM a try and then Eric happened to sing Ra.D's I'm In Love to Solar on their 1st meeting and I was immediately reminded of our Taeun couple! I really miss them so much despite just being a fan for 4 months. Can't imagine how u guys feels esp those who have been w/ them since 2013. 

It was never officially revealed but since Key is now a cast member on I Live Alone, the general public recognized the neighborhood from his balcony view, etc, and Taemin's little slip up on V Live only further confirms it ^^

I can't speak for others, but personally, it's not like I'm actively waiting around for them or anything - it's just that it's very obvious to me that they are dating from all the hints we've gotten and the fact that neither one of them have dating rumors with other people - and I'm content with that belief alone. I just happen to be a shawol who also really cherishes Apink so keeping up with all their updates comes easily for me, but it's not the same feeling as waiting around for the boys to be released from the army or for Apink to finally make a group comeback lol

In fact, I have no expectations of them announcing their dating news in the next five, or even ten years... zero expectations at all, only curiosity ^^

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LauLau said:

lol I was afraid I'm vomiting too much information about them, I just like talking about them so forgive me if I'm talking too much :sweatingbullets: it comes naturally after stanning them for +9 years lol

Yes yes. More info please hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flowerna said:

I think taemin is the richest in SHINee now because of his solo and superm tours. Idols can earn millions from a tour, imagine how much he earned with his solo tours.. all the money went into his pocket. For minho I heard that idol actors earn much lesser than actual actors and for key I wonder if he get paid for being SHINee’s fashion director? And from what I know they don’t get a lot from guesting variety shows. But yes maybe after taemin enlist the hyungs will catch up fast xD I think he’s saving for his retirement lmao I remember key once said taemin spend more on buying unnecessary things. I guess $1000 is like $10 for them lol and does anyone know what car taemin drives now? I only know that he own a bmw back then in 2014. I wonder if he still drives alone now

Shinee-pink moment is here! Key sang and danced mr chu and look at his reaction after hanhae mentioned eunji.. and I think hanhae glimpsed at key who sat beside him before answering if he’s close with apink? Hanhae is very close with key right :o

edit: I think key is probably laughing because one of the host said ‘madangbal’ which means ‘a person with a lot of connections’

Key’s reaction when he heard “apink’s song released in 2016”.. did he remember they actually met on music shows lmao

https://twitter.com/NotABabyCheese/status/1331622757751083008?s=19

A few months ago Taemin did a live at his building's parking lot and some fans found out he was in a Mercedes, so I think that's the car he has now unless he already changed it. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

https://twitter.com/NotABabyCheese/status/1331622757751083008?s=19

A few months ago Taemin did a live at his building's parking lot and some fans found out he was in a Mercedes, so I think that's the car he has now unless he already changed it. 

That's the company car ^^

Wait I'll go find out what car he has and edit this comment because he did reveal it recently...

Edit: Ok so he said he likes Cadillac but that's the car he "takes to schedules" (so I'm guessing his company car that SuperM described on their Knowing Bros appearance). He used to have a white BMW but that was back in like 2016. 

Oh but according to this Korean post [https://theqoo.net/square/1414825084], Taemin's car could actually be the 2020 Mercedes S-Class AMG so I might have been wrong. I just can't tell if he was sitting in the passenger's side or the driver's side during the instalive xp

Edit 2:

I'm still uncertain about it because Koreans drive on the right side of the road and judging from his seat belt, it looked like Taemin sat in the passenger's seat but I'm also not sure if the instalive was mirrored or not.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I'm still uncertain about it because Koreans drive on the right side of the road and judging from his seat belt, it looked like Taemin sat in the passenger's seat but I'm also not sure if the instalive was mirrored or not.

Wait.. I think it’s the driver seat? In his other lives when his manager is driving, the car window is at his right side and in this live the window is at his left side. And the car isn’t moving so I think he’s waiting for someone at the parking lot? 

The Cadillac is a company car gifted by sm ent for shinee’s 10th anniversary if I’m not mistaken. Taemin uses that car for schedules often when the other members are in the military. 

• Like 2

Hi there, I noticed there has been conversation about Apink, SHINee and other members. I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that this thread is specifically about Taemin and Naeun. According to Soompi Rules for the shippers paradise:

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

While I know that Taemin and Naeun are apart of SHINee and Apink respectively, any discussion about comebacks or members should be discussed in a private messaging or specifically SHINee or Apink forum, if there is one already. This forum should be specifically used to discuss about Taeun couple only!

8 hours ago, LauLau said:

I don't know how to explain that this is relevant to the Taeun OTP but this is really relevant to Naeun in particular ;)

How is this relevant?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

I’d freak out if one day naeun posts a picture of her in a Mercedes S63:huh: Her mother/sister drives Mercedes too.

Btw I saw a Korean posted a photo of a Mercedes in front of sm building and said she couldn’t see who’s inside the car and a fan said it’s taemin’s.

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

I don't know how to explain that this is relevant to the Taeun OTP but this is really relevant to Naeun in particular ;)

Lmao the fan should’ve asked naeun or maybe kkong xD

• Like 3

I guess taemin is enlisting before his birthday (maybe June or early July) since the schedules for him is only up until May. And he said he’s doing an online concert on May 2nd :) 

I reread the 1st taeun forum again and noticed this video. There were so many ‘taeun’ ‘lee seobang’ and ‘yongwon han nampyeon’ signboards and that’s so near to the stage omg I’m sure all of them saw the signboards. Taemin also did a hand gesture in front of the signboards (around 3.05) I wonder what he mean:vicx:

• Like 3

SHINee has v live today to talk about their new repackaged album ATLANTIS. 

each individual gave fan updates on what’s happening lately, what they’ve been doing etc 

And when it’s minho’s turn he talked about playing with baby NAEUN! When he mentioned baby Naeun he seem to be avoiding eye contact with Taemin and right after that the camera was filming at taemin and he looked uneasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and minho also added, the babies are so lovely like Taemin ! 

not sure is it my delulu or what but I felt something is def not right.

edit:

adding on...

after what minho said, can be seen in the video that taemin quickly change the topic and move on to the next announcement LOL

he was speaking so fast (I think cus he was nervous about what minho said) even key pointed out that he was speaking too fast lol

https://youtu.be/1w0l94skyFg

starting from 5:30!!!

go watch guys and you’ll know what I meant! Heehee

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Flowerna said:

I guess taemin is enlisting before his birthday (maybe June or early July) since the schedules for him is only up until May. And he said he’s doing an online concert on May 2nd :) 

I reread the 1st taeun forum again and noticed this video. There were so many ‘taeun’ ‘lee seobang’ and ‘yongwon han nampyeon’ signboards and that’s so near to the stage omg I’m sure all of them saw the signboards. Taemin also did a hand gesture in front of the signboards (around 3.05) I wonder what he mean:vicx:

OMG!!! I cannotttt! I saw lots of Lee So Bang (이서방) sign boards there and Taemin kept going to that side while smiling!!! And yes I also saw the hand sign he made though idk what that "LL" hand sign means. But anyways, i'm just happy seeing him smiling and not bothered with those sign boards :)

1 hour ago, Curiouscat11 said:

SHINee has v live today to talk about their new repackaged album ATLANTIS. 

each individual gave fan updates on what’s happening lately, what they’ve been doing etc 

And when it’s minho’s turn he talked about playing with baby NAEUN! When he mentioned baby Naeun he seem to be avoiding eye contact with Taemin and right after that the camera was filming at taemin and he looked uneasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and minho also added, the babies are so lovely like Taemin ! 

not sure is it my delulu or what but I felt something is def not right.

edit:

adding on...

after what minho said, can be seen in the video that taemin quickly change the topic and move on to the next announcement LOL

he was speaking so fast (I think cus he was nervous about what minho said) even key pointed out that he was speaking too fast lol

https://youtu.be/1w0l94skyFg

starting from 5:30!!!

go watch guys and you’ll know what I meant! Heehee

OMG! I saw it too!! And the way Minho smiled knowingly at Taemin after he said that the baby looks lovely like Taem, and Onew and Key laughed too like there's more meaning to it (or maybe we're just being delulu here). And yes, Taem's expression says it all. He could've just laught it off but he suddenly dismissed the topic and move on to another one with a slight serious face lol.

I noticed Taemin is a bit inconsistent with his mood whenever the name "Naeun" is mentioned. There are times when he could joke about it or say the name himself like it's nothing or normal but there are also times like this that he suddenly feel cautious and awkward upon the mention of that name. Weird. Lol!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, daragon bbyu said:

OMG!!! I cannotttt! I saw lots of Lee So Bang (이서방) sign boards there and Taemin kept going to that side while smiling!!! And yes I also saw the hand sign he made though idk what that "LL" hand sign means. But anyways, i'm just happy seeing him smiling and not bothered with those sign boards :)

OMG! I saw it too!! And the way Minho smiled knowingly at Taemin after he said that the baby looks lovely like Taem, and Onew and Key laughed too like there's more meaning to it (or maybe we're just being delulu here). And yes, Taem's expression says it all. He could've just laught it off but he suddenly dismissed the topic and move on to another one with a slight serious face lol.

I noticed Taemin is a bit inconsistent with his mood whenever the name "Naeun" is mentioned. There are times when he could joke about it or say the name himself like it's nothing or normal but there are also times like this that he suddenly feel cautious and awkward upon the mention of that name. Weird. Lol!

But then again. If the members are aware of their relationship why would they “risk” it by consciously mentioning Naeun? Hm.

let say they say it to tease taemin but isn’t it a Taboo to have the slightest hint of r/s being exposed? 

18 minutes ago, Curiouscat11 said:

But then again. If the members are aware of their relationship why would they “risk” it by consciously mentioning Naeun? Hm.

let say they say it to tease taemin but isn’t it a Taboo to have the slightest hint of r/s being exposed? 

Naeun is a common name in korea. Minho specifically said the child Naeun of TROS, so I don't think that their is a risk about it. Hints are everywhere with these if you don't know... even Naeun and apink are giving hints too. 

21 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

Naeun is a common name in korea. Minho specifically said the child Naeun of TROS, so I don't think that their is a risk about it. Hints are everywhere with these if you don't know... even Naeun and apink are giving hints too. 

So my question is, are they or are they not hiding their r/a lol

7 hours ago, weewuuwaa said:

May I have the link for the 1st taeun forum ? I am a new taeun fan :P

You can just google ‘taeun forum pt1’ , I think it’ll show out :) 

5 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

Notice taemin is playing with his fingers again, he did in ellen show too.. his body languages when he’s nervous or something :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

@Flowerna SHINee are releasing a Japanese album in June so Taemin can't enlist then.... maybe July or August.

Oops I actually forgot about that! No wonder the schedule is empty for June lol but I don’t think they’re able to promote that album in Japan atm?