35 minutes ago, dreamcatcher0210 said:

I'm sorry to ask but were you even here in 2014? For you to speak as if you know for certain about how the fans will react. I want to commend you for the positive attitude but your statements make me question just how much you know haha the way you keep on insisting about how shawols will react just because you've seen a few positive comments. I can give you a list of shawols who will definitely make a fuss if their dating news comes out lol. Just look for those who still have ~no wgm written on their profiles. 

What I've been trying to say is you people give way too much credit to the haters, for example you could see when the Taeun videos were being taken down, in the most recent comments it was the same 3 or 4 users being against it saying they were going to report it for spreading rumors that may be harmful for Taemin, just ignore them move on, Taemin and Naeun are far enough in their career to not be affected by something like dating. 

5 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Heyyy maybe you've had a really bad time with the sensitive shawols, but I really just think there are mixed opinions out there. There are still a lot of haters out there - I'm not gonna lie. WGM is still a sensitive topic. I would say that shawols used to really dislike apink and naeun, but now, the fans don't see Naeun with Taemin, and they think that Naeun has her own individual career now, so they are just ok with her. They won't hate on her anymore, and I mean... shawols even help cheer for apink in KMF 2018. BUT things are different when we link her with Taemin. Basically they're fine with Naeun as long as she's not linked to Taemin -- this is actually a great improvement already. Fans are already thinking that Naeun is a ok-person. 

To be positive though, I have seen mature fans. There are some shawols that are just fine with Taemin dating and they understand that he's a human too - he's not a boyfriend of theirs. I mean surely when the fans start to date/marry, they will have some more space for idols. If we compare 2020 to 2014, the situation has gotten a lot better. We've got more fans, more people are getting loose on Taemin dating (yes its not the majority, but more people are becoming loose), more people appreciating Naeun -- thinking that she's pretty and has a nice personality, also appreciating her singing/dancing skills (Naeun was attacked by haters a lot because of her talent but she has improved A LOT).

And TBH - the fact that Taemin confessed that he wasn't solo since birth in 2018 means A LOT. This means that he is slowly revealing to his fans that he can date, he is a person, he can do whatever he wants. This has been the message throughout these two years that he wants to do something he truly wants later in life. He's giving time and signals for his fans - SLOWLY, so they can understand and won't backlash. 

That's why I said that it will be very safe for Taemin to announce it after his enlistment or like at least 3-4 years later; because he is giving fans time to mature and especially have their own lives when he is in the military. 

More than my personal feelings, I just think we think differently on how much it will affect them in terms of the number of fans. Recently a lot of kshawols / k taemints were already threatening (and a lot already did) to leave the fandom just because he was not very active in Korea. His projects were more in Japan, and Super M. So I'm not sure how they will take the dating news. I just don't think we should take it too lightly. So it means even though a lot of us are excited, it might take longer. 

I'm sorry if my comments seem rude but I just dislike the fact that some here think we exaggerate about how the fans could be. Sometimes, immaturity does not disappear with age. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kekw said:

What I've been trying to say is you people give way too much credit to the haters, for example you could see when the Taeun videos were being taken down, in the most recent comments it was the same 3 or 4 users being against it saying they were going to report it for spreading rumors that may be harmful for Taemin, just ignore them move on, Taemin and Naeun are far enough in their career to not be affected by something like dating. 

The problem isn't Taemin dating -- the problem seems to be more about Taemin dating Naeun, specifically. Many shawols don't like her for some reason. People act like shawols are mature but did you guys know that as recently as a couple of years ago, Key had to beg shawol saesangs to stop blowing up his phone at 4 am? They still get stalked by fans. They even get physically harassed by fans who don't respect their personal space. It happens, unfortunately. That said, my biggest concern is the amount of evidence circling around pointing to Taeun... if it gets confirmed, hardline fans could accuse Naeun of 'showing off' her lovestagram, or accuse Taemin of lying to fans/acting inappropriately, etc. I've seen it happen a hundred times before with other idol dating scandal so that is my primary worry... I do believe they only need 3-4 more years for it really not impact Taemin due to his age though. I feel like by the time Taemin hits his 30s, they won't have a choice but to back off... fingers crossed :p

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I'm forced to agree... The majority of shawols still hate any mention of Naeun and/or WGM and they will definitely kick up a fuss. Taemints are not even anything like other Shawols. They're a completely different, unique sector of the fandom since Taemin just has so many akgaes now. Even before his solo debut, he attracted more obsessive type of fans. His fandom was always just slightly different. Actually, this is a common thing within SHINee since I'd say Key also attracts another type of fans that differ from the majority... Minho and Jonghyun's fans were always the chillest people in the fandom.

The majority of shawols hate WGM but not Naeun, I'll search for it but there's a videos in 2018 in KMFestival of Shawols singing Luv when Apink was on stage even waving their lightsticks, srsly it's like you people choose to be upset over a few haters when there's so much POSITIVE  points to see even within the Shinee and Apink Fandom over the past 2 years, like for example in 2019 that panda that mentioned Taemin on the surprise guest Naeun had invited to her fan meetup on her birthday and everyone was like surprised he even said it,  in a good way.                              BTW I don't mean to be rude, it just upsets me a bit that you guys are so negative sometimes lol

17 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Oh to have that move on easily attitude, I envy you haha. 

2 minutes ago, Kekw said:

The majority of shawols hate WGM but not Naeun, I'll search for it but there's a videos in 2018 in KMFestival of Shawols singing Luv when Apink was on stage even waving their lightsticks, srsly it's like you people choose to be upset over a few haters when there's so much POSITIVE  points to see even within the Shinee and Apink Fandom over the past 2 years, like for example in 2019 that panda that mentioned Taemin on the surprise guest Naeun had invited to her fan meetup on her birthday and everyone was like surprised he even said it,  in a good way. 

You keep saying that but we've seen otherwise that's why we have difference in opinion. People love shipping Taemin to other girls and guys but have a problem when it's Naeun.

Just recently, that Twitter account hourlytaemin got so much flak because it posted throwback pictures of him with Naeun. Would it have been the same backlash if say, they posted a throwback picture of him and Soojung in one of their collabs? I don't think so. 

Comparing shawols and pandas, pandas are more chill. I know a lot of them don't like Taeun together as well but they seem to be more subtle in expressing that but yes, there are a number of hate tweets I've seen as well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LauLau said:

The problem isn't Taemin dating -- the problem seems to be more about Taemin dating Naeun, specifically. Many shawols don't like her for some reason. People act like shawols are mature but did you guys know that as recently as a couple of years ago, Key had to beg shawol saesangs to stop blowing up his phone at 4 am? They still get stalked by fans. They even get physically harassed by fans who don't respect their personal space. It happens, unfortunately. That said, my biggest concern is the amount of evidence circling around pointing to Taeun... if it gets confirmed, hardline fans could accuse Naeun of 'showing off' her lovestagram, or accuse Taemin of lying to fans/acting inappropriately, etc. I've seen it happen a hundred times before with other idol dating scandal so that is my primary worry... I do believe they only need 3-4 more years for it really not impact Taemin due to his age though. I feel like by the time Taemin hits his 30s, they won't have a choice but to back off... fingers crossed :p

That's what most of them keep insisting that it was Naeun's fault because she was "too showy" but then say they don't hate her hahaha so funny, really. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dreamcatcher0210 said:

That's what most of them keep insisting that it was Naeun's fault because she was "too showy" but then say they don't hate her hahaha so funny, really. 

Yeah the girls always get more hate in Korea than male idols, even without doing a single thing. Imagine the kind of hate she'd get when people find various hints (which we love) on her insta (Taemin's insta too, but shawols are not going to go after him). Sexism is well and alive in the Kpop industry. If they were bold enough to call her a wh****ore to her face with Taemin and a *TV crew* witnessing it, they'd be brave enough to say and do all kinds of things online. I used to think that Jonghyun's incident would transform the fandom, and it did, but not Taemin's fandom, which in itself is different from 2018 due to a recent new inbound of fans. So we're back to square one when it comes to fandom maturity imo. Tho really, Taemin's akgaes existed waaay before his 2014 debut. I feel the need to highlight this again. So when I'm talking about shawol reaction, I'm really talking about Taemints. Shawols who stan other members are not going to care because it's not their "oppa". I personally wish all members well, but I also wouldn't care much about other members' dating news. It's just like "huh ok".

Edited by LauLau
added more info
  • Like 5

Well... no matter if we're positive or negative about it, I think we all agree that they are dating now and they are pretty stable. Even if the fans aren't maturing now, they eventually will -- they will be forced to anyways. It is kinda natural for fangirls that are over 30 or smth to think about their own career and pursue their own life. But I agree that Taemin's fans are slightly more different than other shinee members' fans. It's just because of the way he treats them -- he's too nice and he doesn't really say anything bold.

We don't know the future, but from what I see, Taemin has been subtly telling fans that he want his own life from interviews... 

We can't control when they'll announce their dating news, but I hope everyone can wait patiently, pay more attention to both of their jobs/music, and just... continue to support them quietly! I'm really glad that we have a platform here to talk about this freely and I'm happy to see so much comments/opinions about them. We have lots of time (geez we've already waited 7 years already haha) so might as well wait for longer. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Well... no matter if we're positive or negative about it, I think we all agree that they are dating now and they are pretty stable. Even if the fans aren't maturing now, they eventually will -- they will be forced to anyways. It is kinda natural for fangirls that are over 30 or smth to think about their own career and pursue their own life. But I agree that Taemin's fans are slightly more different than other shinee members' fans. It's just because of the way he treats them -- he's too nice and he doesn't really say anything bold.

We don't know the future, but from what I see, Taemin has been subtly telling fans that he want his own life from interviews, and normal fans will get less obsessed as they need to have their own life/career later anyways.

We can't control when they'll announce their dating news, but I hope everyone can wait patiently, pay more attention to both of their jobs/music, and just... continue to support them quietly! I'm really glad that we have a platform here to talk about this freely and I'm happy to see so much comments/opinions about them. We have lots of time (geez we've already waited 7 years already haha) so might as well wait for longer. 

Personally, I think it's not even the way he treats them, but the way he is treated. It is apparent that no matter how old he becomes, Taemin is and always will be the baby of the group. He gets babied by his members. He gets babied by the SM staff and producers. He gets babied by the MCs on TV. Heck, he even gets slightly babied by the younger members of SuperM. Everyone around him pretty much sees him as this adorable smexy marshmallow that they just want to eat up and this enabled fans to think that they, too, can baby him and control him/his choices under the pretext of wanting the best for him.

• Like 3

Just now, LauLau said:

Personally, I think it's not even the way he treats them, but the way he is treated. It is apparent that no matter how old he becomes, Taemin is and always will be the baby of the group. He gets babied by his members. He gets babied by the SM staff and producers. He gets babied by the MCs on TV. Heck, he even gets slightly babied by the younger members of SuperM. Everyone around him pretty much sees him as this adorable smexy marshmallow that they just want to eat up and this enabled fans to think that they, too, can baby him and control him/his choices under the pretext of wanting the best for him.

That's true. And yes it's cute but they should see that his baby is really Naeun :wub:

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher0210 said:

That's true. And yes it's cute but they should see that his baby is really Naeun :wub:

Off topic but I hate your avatar. I can't stop staring at it lol

Man, Naeun is too beautiful

By the way, I'm curious about what kind of fans are on this forum. Can you all reply to this with your answers? I feel like that'd make a fun thread :D and feel free to add any other relevant/interesting questions~

1. Were you originally a shawol or a pink panda? Or maybe you were just a WGM viewer?
  2. When did you join the fandom(s)?
  3. Do you now stan the other fandom too or just follow the Taeun couple?
  4. How familiar are you with Taemin/SHINee vs Naeun/Apink?
  5. What makes you like Taemin and Naeun (as individual people)?
  6. Why did you start liking Taeun (as a couple)?
  7. What is your favorite Taeun moment?
  8. What is your favorite/strongest Taeun dating evidence?
  9. Do you like any other SHINee/Apink pairings? (You can make them up based on who matches who in your opinion)
  10. What is your favorite SHINee/Taemin and Apink song, album or/and drama?

Bonus: share your fave gif of Taemin, Naeun or both! :wub:

• Like 1

Btw guys I know this a bit off topic but since Rain is back into popularity you think Taemin might collab with him in the upcoming comeback. Would make me pretty excited big fan of both and he is one of Taemin's influences. 

Just now, LauLau said:

By the way, I'm curious about what kind of fans are on this forum. Can you all reply to this with your answers? I feel like that'd make a fun thread :D and feel free to add any other relevant/interesting questions~

1. Were you originally a shawol or a pink panda? Or maybe you were just a WGM viewer?
  9. Do you like any other SHINee/Apink pairings? (You can make them up based on who matches who in your opinion)

Here are my answers for reference:

1. I was/am a Shawol and Taemint. I used to treat fangirling like a full-time job for the first few years but had to slow down for my studies so now I only spend a 'moderate' time on SHINee lol. I don't think there's a single SHINee content that I'm unfamiliar with
  2. I've been a Shawol for almost a decade now :D funnily enough, I liked Apink since they released "Hush" but I wasn't familiar with any members apart from Eunji from watching Reply 1997 so I didn't know who Naeun was when they announced WGM..
  3. I became a casual Apink fan during the NoNoNo era + renewed my interest after the release of "Eung Eung" and Bomi's youtube channel. Now they are the only female group I follow. I think Bomi is my Apink bias actually.
  4. I am not a Pink Panda expert or anything since I'm more of a casual listener/watcher. I basically only watch the Apink content that I find funny and interesting, while following a few Naeun-centric twitter accounts to stay up to date. There is really no public/fan information about Taemin that I don't already know about. I've spent too much time stanning him to accidentally miss something lol
  5. I could write a dissertation on why I love Taemin so much so I'm just going to keep this very brief: he seems like a genuinely good person. He is smart, funny, beautiful, bratty and so, so, so talented. I also genuinely like his music style so his entire discography is in my taste. As for Naeun, I like how unbothered she is by the industry. I like that she travels all the time and enjoys her life. She is my ideal kind of celebrity tbh -- unpretentious. I also find her unexpectedly funny. Her fashion sense is also great -- as a girl, I take inspiration from that lol
  6. I could feel the chemistry there while watching WGM and how sweetly Taemin was treating her... he's not that sweet to other female idols. After WGM, I also noticed how both of them changed to match each other... Naeun became more open and Taemin became more responsible (and started wearing black more often lololol). They just seem to have a lot in common, but more importantly, they both seem willing to meet each other halfway and grow together.
  7. Definitely the times they went to pick grapes together in "Spain". I could not believe how forward they became with each other, touching each other's faces, exchanging banter, etc. They just looked like a real couple to me in that episode.
  8. Rather than just one piece of evidence, what convinces me the most is the steady amount of constant hints and "coincidences" that cannot be coincidences any more. The fact that both fandoms have also showed hints that they know they're both dating is also pretty damning evidence (like when Naeun's fanboy shouted something like 'we know, it's ok' while Naeun was on stage) :D
  9. Apart from Key/Eunji, I feel like Bomi would also match with Key quite well. I can also definitely see Minho and Chorong getting along. They're both really great 'leaders' (Onew is the leader of SHINee ofc, but Minho is the one who constantly frets over the members and keeps them in line nowadays lol they're like a good parent/strict parent combo)
  10. SHINee - Seesaw & Obsession are the oldies I keep replaying every now and then... Move, Love, Soldier, Day and Night, Under My Skin and Experience are some of my fave Taemin songs (and Identity will be as soon as it gets officially released)... I looooveeee Apink's Hush, NoNoNo and Eung Eung as well as Boom Pow Love
  • Like 5

36 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Btw guys I know this a bit off topic but since Rain is back into popularity you think Taemin might collab with him in the upcoming comeback. Would make me pretty excited big fan of both and he is one of Taemin's influences. 

I know that they both want to collab together but it all depends on the timing... I would love to see it. BTW did you see Taemin's lipsync to Rain's "How to Avoid the Sun" on SHINee's ep of Idol Festival? It was pretty iconic :D 

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

waaa i love this kind of sharing. so here is my answer:

1. originally non 1 of those. but i've been recognizing apink since 2014. very far from wgm viewer. but sometimes i watch couple who caught my attention, like soolim couple, taekso, yura and jonghyun but only cut scene. thats why i can differentiate how taeun couple different with any other couple. they all sweets but drama way or sometimes the girls seems kinda forced to do so. 

2. 2020 for taeun. very late to acknowledge this. for apink maybe 2014? i enjoy watching apink's variety show and their cute songs. for shinee they never caught my interest before. since there already a lot of group when im into kpop. bigbang brought me into this world btw. im a YG stan. rather than loving the visual or fans to the most famous kpop group, i stan the one who attract me. like their talent is like no any other. 

3. only taeun couple. i'd acknowledge some of kpop dating scandal like zico and seolhyun (bcs i like zico. hes swaaag) but only like "want to know" kinda feeling. same to other kceleb mostly "want to know" kinda feeling. 

4. im very familiar with naeun and apink members as well. they were all my bias equally. watching their variety shows previously i really can see that their relationship is very harmony and they didnt fake their chaotic. like every one is acting like themselves in front of camera. naeun is the most passive (and keep being passive lol) only on action when needed and necessary. despite her visual but never outshine members. i personally think she can do sexy dance better than anyone else but she choose to limit herself and lets other members do it (i'll only be a pretty potato- says naeun ><D). every member in apink never outshine/ overshadow each other and always give chance to 1 another. i can see that 6 beautiful heart were combined into apink. they arent like other girl group. for shinee i never stan them. i only know shinee exist but i dont know who ><  but after knowing them, i missed a lot of their variety show and gonna keep searching for it. 

5. the most things that i like about them is their heart and personality. i will start with naeun. people who knows how cold she may seems and how boring she can be. she has her own style which is she seems boring but at the next second she can got hyped up. despite her super introverted personality, she manage to did everything the MCs told her to do even its a duddd lol. but as an introverted like her, i know the struggle. she kinda like me (but im more open). its hard to get interested with people who u dont know, maybe thats explain how she cant communicate/ ask question when she meet new people. its hard to do skin ship with someone u just met (even with girls), hard to express feelings. but yet, she survive in this industry, thats how tough she is.  contradict to her outer shows, shes a warm person, she actually can be a noona to any people she close with. i think this gonna be endless... last but not least, people born with different personality, so i wish people who dislike her outer personality will never bash her. if u dont like her, just leave her alone. there alot of kpop girl out there for you to spread love. for taemin, what i can see with about 5 month discovering lee tae min, i think the personality hes showing in TV are actually contradict with his actual self. he seems cheerful, playful, like a baby, clumsy and all. but actually he is a very serious person. he did everything seriously with all his will. even key mentioned that taemin is a very serious person and he behaving nothing like home when hes in front of camera -- i think thats why he got teased a lot by his hyungs. even through his performance u can see his duality. we cant help but mesmerized by how he performed sad songs like he is broken hearted and dazed at how sexy he can be like hes in naughty mood now. but in real life he just an innocent peanut who focus on how to give out his performances. i dont know much abt him, but i can detect when hes lying, flustered or bored. he kinda transparent. what can i see, he has the very exact goal what he wants to achieve, he know himself very well, even with lots of stress, he enjoy doing what he did. if he didnt enjoy, he is the type to show it. so fans dont have to worry if he suffering during wgm filming. he enjoy it well :p. and he is matured as well (confirmed by his hyungs since 2011/2012?). the way he answers question seems that reality really hits him at the very young age. for naeun i think reality hits her during wgm. 

the similarity of them both have are naeun and taemin both love to smile and laugh a lot. people who laugh a lot usually people who cry a lot as well. they have a sensitive feelings and beautiful heart. they also the type of willing to leave anything behind just for the sake of achieving their dreams. i hope in the next 2 3 years, they keep achieving their dreams to the top where they both are untouchable and far from receive unnecessary criticism bcs they dont deserve it. i think thats why their wgm turns out successful and dramatic at the same time. with this personality combined. they are different yet similar to each other. i like a lot about them individually and if it is to describe its gonna take forever and u guys will get tired of reading. 

6. because i think they are being truthful to each other. they really did their best in this show despite their introverted personality. how naeun can be super shy and turn out to be super comfortable in the end. people who know naeun, knows that she is not faking her self and shes bad at faking herself. i can even recognized if what she says is scripted or not (really bad at acting our nangni). for taemin, he already satisfied with his partner from the start. he likes her at the start and begin to love her at the end. the show process made them fall for each other. naeun seems to have trust issue with guys, but seeing she trust taemin really makes my heart flutters and believe all those feelings are real. because naeun such a very awkward person. and for them being an actual couple in real life, is very convincing that they gonna have a good time together. like i said, they are different yet very similar to each other. they complement each other character and personality very well. taemin seems likes to throw tantrum, and naeun seems accepted so well. taemin is very outspoken, naeun likes to hide things. what i like is when taemin throwing tantrum, he brings out the inside naeun (which makes naeun getting mad and spit out everything from her mouth) -- this what i see from the wgm. its like complementing each other character. 

7. at the restaurant after they visiting school where naeun ask taemin "should i only laugh in front of you?'". mostly the question seems scripted durign this moment but the reaction is original. it was a super awkward moment but i love the originality. when taemin flustered to ask the question like he grabbing the cup like he want to drink water but he didnt lol. and naeun cant even look at taemin's face and she doesnt even know where to look at. other than that, i love every scene. 

8. honestly i got none. i used to hold onto the rosary bracelet but since naeun stop wear it now, i only have my faith lol. i dont wanna put my hope too high. i decided to be neutral they can be with who ever they want to be with as long as they are happy. i dont own them and totally have no right to force them to be with anyone. 

9. they can be with whoever they want to be <3. i will support them anyway. 

10. i dont really like shinee's songs. but i love taemin's. my fav from taemin is under my skin- japanese song. i cant get enough since the 1st time i heard. and the lyrics is something that i can relate with myself too. so i freakin love this song. overall i enjoy all of his performances. his stage presence is amazing! but here is a list of my fav song from taemin: 

under my skin 

the person i loved the most in this world

move 

soldier 

danger 

monologue 

hypnosis 

im crying

from apink ofcourse luv, mr.chu, nonono n the latest is eung eung are my all time favorite. for apink i love them as an individual and as an apink. i dont really know their songs. but i watched all their variety and reality show. they are the most real-est kpop idol. dont watch if u expecting a cutie that will tickle your hearts. 

sorry for my bad english. i know u had a hard time to understand. btw can u identify what kind of fans am i? i confused my self sometimes. and im not easily offended. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, LauLau said:

My answers ^_^

1) & 2) Yes I am Shawol since 2012 ! The first MV from SHINee that I saw was Sherlock and then I fell in love :) I knew Apink trough their reality show "Apink News" and Naeun became my bias. I saw Taemin 2 times in real life & Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to see Naeun in Paris, I had class.

3) It depends on the years. In 2013-2016 I followed all their activities of the 2 respective groups and individually. I stopped following them daily since then. But recently since the lockdown I have been following them gradually. My video got a lot of positive vibes !

4) Oh what a question ! I literally grew up with them. I've seen Naeun's personality change in a positive way since the show and she herself said Taemin is one of the reasons for that change. While Taemin has been rather withdrawn, especially with his interactions with girls but he became so manly and independent & it's a good thing. They are still baby for me lol 

5) Naeun is so cute !  She's showing more and more of a feminist image and she's not hiding it.Through social networking she shows us what she does and what she likes. Literally we travel with her and I like this closeness. Taemin is a great artist ! I love the sincerity he exudes through his music and dancing. Sincerely, his album "Press it" is my favourite. He has always kept this little brother's side even if over the years he has matured a lot.  

6) First of all, when I heard they were going to be at WGM, I was so happy. I wondered how it was possible for two of my favorites to be together. At the time I was 17 and they were 19 and 20. I learned what it was like to fall in love and have butterflies. Seriously, in every episode I smiled like a kid. They look so much alike, especially the fact that they were so young, bubbly and dorky. Magic Hand couple ! 

7) It's episode 36. When they're in the ski cabin, we only see 2 people talking and looking at each other with their hearts. It seems to me that there was only one camera and only the two of them. I could see their sincerity and their attachment to each other ! 

8) For me its rosary bracelet. How in the world they had the same bracelet ? Seriously Naeun could have a different design of bracelet but no it had to be same at Taemin lol And they are the only couple of WGM that don't talk anymore in public : it's very strange. 

9) I never thought about it :sweatingbullets:

10) Favorite SHINee song :

- Don't let me go 

- Romantic 

- Farewell my love 

Favorite Taemin song

- Already 

- Stone Heart 

- Snow Flower 

Favorite Apink song

- So long 

- I'm so sick