1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Jujur saja, itu mungkin tidak terjadi ... Taemin sudah mendekati usia 30-an dan karirnya tampaknya tidak melambat dalam waktu dekat sekarang karena dia memiliki SuperM + SHINee masih akan kuat + karir solonya berkembang. Dia dulu ingin pensiun pada usia 30 dan itu tidak terjadi lagi. Dia mengatakan dalam sebuah wawancara di suatu tempat bahwa dia mungkin tidak akan menikah sampai usia 40 tahun sekarang, karena semua orang menikah akhir-akhir ini. Saya hanya berharap untuk  konfirmasi kencan saat dia keluar dari tentara.

If just dating confirmation i think he will think so many times .. think how haters can bash naeun again.. so sad to think about it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

Yes I think I have read somewhere that he said he still can't see the reality of marriage? He might not get married if after he turns 30 his mind hasn't changed. ㅠㅠ But honestly I'm afraid if they are really dating. Because if they break up I think it's worse than they have never dated. But ... aaa I don't know, I just wish they were the last for each other.

imagine.. they broke up and we never getting their dating news..... *birds chirping (no hate just for fun lol :lol:) for me its more devastated if they never dated. at least they got a chance to be with each other after wgm. getting a note that ur marriage ended and u must end it is too cruel. yeahhh lets pray for ur wish. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, CHita chinaga said:

If just dating confirmation i think he will think so many times .. think how haters can bash naeun again.. so sad to think about it 

Taemin going to pull a Rain and release a song proposal dedicated to Naeun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

Honestly, it might not happen... Taemin is already nearing his 30s and his career doesn't seem to slow down any time soon now that he has SuperM + SHINee is still going strong + his solo career is flourishing. He used to want to retire by the age of 30 and that isn't happening any more either. He said in an interview somewhere that he might not get married until his 40s now, since everybody is marrying late nowadays. I'm just hoping for a dating confirmation by the time he gets out of the army.

Both of them are not people that easily reveal their relationship to the public so if we get a dating confirmation, I think its going to be pretty firm that they're planning to get married.

I think we'll get a dating confirmation after he gets out of the army, then they'll get married maybe 3-4 years later. 

Fans need time to calm down after the dating news - personally, I think marriage announcement after 1 year might not give the fans time to calm down. (especially Taemin's fans)

Changmin's situation is different from Taemin. 

Changmin didn't start his solo career as early as Taemin, and he isn't as active. But I'm pretty sure Taemin will stay active as long as he can - he wants to be someone who is influential to the music industry; so he will be way more careful in handling love affairs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gladiolus me said:

I have the same opinion. If he consider to release his dating confirmation to the public, It might affect superm they just debuted. Shawol would be proud bcs shinee had been a super senior in the industry but i wonder how superm fans would feel. Its not that im prioritising fans before idol, but u know it works that way in k-entertainment industry. fans can be scary and can be the sweetest things that happen in their life at the same time. 

I don't think superm is that important for Taemin. Yes, it helped Taemin to get more international recognition and fans, but superm's fanbase isn't as stable. Maybe because its a group with people from different groups, its a bit hard to be stable right now. Plus, superm targets the US audience, but US still has coronavirus and other things going on, so it'll be hard for them to promote in the next few months. And also -- before Taemin considers to release his dating confirmation stuff, Baekhyun will go to the army (cuz he's one year older than Taemin) -- so superm will be WAY more affected by that.

Honestly I still don't know why SM announced superm when Baekhyun Taemin and Kai are going to enlist in the next few years. It'll be hard for the group to last for a long time... 

ANYWAYS: The only thing that the dating news will affect is Taemin's solo popularity and Shinee's group popularity. (More on Taemin solo actually)

• Like 2

I actually don't mind when they release the news. As long as they're still together and they still give us hints, then it'll be fine. I want them to announce it when they feel happy and confident that they won't get hate. The best scenario would be that when they announce the news, almost everyone supports it (kinda like Changmin's case), and that both of them can still work in this industry. 

One thing that I really want, is a couple reality show from them HAHA so we can get to see them again. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Both of them are not people that easily reveal their relationship to the public so if we get a dating confirmation, I think its going to be pretty firm that they're planning to get married.

I think we'll get a dating confirmation after he gets out of the army, then they'll get married maybe 3-4 years later. 

Fans need time to calm down after the dating news - personally, I think marriage announcement after 1 year might not give the fans time to calm down. (especially Taemin's fans)

Changmin's situation is different from Taemin. 

Changmin didn't start his solo career as early as Taemin, and he isn't as active. But I'm pretty sure Taemin will stay active as long as he can - he wants to be someone who is influential to the music industry; so he will be way more careful in handling love affairs. 

I actually think if he reveals it its going to be before he enlists, which is this year, I was half joking when I said that Taemin might do a song dedicated to Naeun, like Rain or Taeyang did with their now wives. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Kekw said:

I actually think if he reveals it its going to be before he enlists, which is this year, I was half joking when I said that Taemin might do a song dedicated to Naeun, like Rain or Taeyang did with their now wives. 

well... if he reveals it this year... I don't think fans will be happy for it. You can tell from the reporting of Taeun channels that fans still don't accept Taeun as a real couple. 

1 hour ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Honestly I still don't know why SM announced superm when Baekhyun Taemin and Kai are going to enlist in the next few years. It'll be hard for the group to last for a long time... 

ANYWAYS: The only thing that the dating news will affect is Taemin's solo popularity and Shinee's group popularity. (More on Taemin solo actually)9

yes true. the 3 of them were so near to enlist and the plan debuting any group should take a long time run plan. but maybe to expose nct? bcs i never knew nct exist and they are so many people in nct. i was surrounded by kpop friends, and non of them know nct except me. 

46 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

well... if he reveals it this year... I don't think fans will be happy for it. You can tell from the reporting of Taeun channels that fans still don't accept Taeun as a real couple. 

i dont know how to express this. but i kinda envy + happy to see taeyang and his supportive fans. like he is young and being in a relationship for a long time and having fans supporting his relationship and him individually seems kinda very heartfelt. its the true love between an idol and fans. all fans should take this as an example. but tbh, taemin image is contrary with taeyang. taeyang is lot way more mature compare to our so called baby chick :lol: and his current lysn bubble chatting page. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, syzsyzsyz said:

You people exaggerate, the Taeun is a pretty supported couple in Korea its the reason why they had 2 million views on Korean ship videos, the reporting could've been made for like a small minority of fans expecially since the re airing of WGM Taeun on TV, so they could strike the vids also some fans were frustrated with Taemin's comeback delays due to Covid19, it's all good I'm sure Taemin and Naeun will be very much supported if they reveal they are dating be it with each other or anyone else. 

6 hours ago, LauLau said:

Well, if they are dating (and I strongly believe they are) it'd be their 6th year already. If they continue dating until Taemin comes back from the army, it'd be their 8-9th year together. If they end up breaking up after so many years, it'd be more akin to a divorce than a normal breakup... There is a third option in all this though that I've seen some Taeunians seriously consider: they could just get married in secret like Seo Taiji had done back in 1997~2006. I doubt either of them are the type to pursue this option, but it's not that uncommon in the celebrity world.

Yes you might be right. I think get married in secret is a good idea ㅋㅋㅋ but honestly I don't think if they are dating they will get married soon. Taemin still looks like a cute baby ㅋㅋㅋ and naeun too. But who knows

5 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

imagine.. they broke up and we never getting their dating news..... *birds chirping (no hate just for fun lol :lol:) for me its more devastated if they never dated. at least they got a chance to be with each other after wgm. getting a note that ur marriage ended and u must end it is too cruel. yeahhh lets pray for ur wish. 

ㅋㅋㅋ Ah you're right. I'm curious about their relationship but I don't want to be disappointed>< I'm just scaredㅋㅋㅋ I'm still sad to think how they can't even greet and mention each other after wgm. Too cruel

4 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

I actually don't mind when they release the news. As long as they're still together and they still give us hints, then it'll be fine. I want them to announce it when they feel happy and confident that they won't get hate. The best scenario would be that when they announce the news, almost everyone supports it (kinda like Changmin's case), and that both of them can still work in this industry. 

One thing that I really want, is a couple reality show from them HAHA so we can get to see them again. 

Truee! I also have the same thought as you. I wish they'll never announce that they're dating. I just want to hear their marriage newsㅋㅋㅋ yea I want to see them in a reality show again but that seems impossibleㅠㅠ so sad

1 hour ago, Kekw said:

You people exaggerate, the Taeun is a pretty supported couple in Korea its the reason why they had 2 million views on Korean ship videos, the reporting could've been made for like a small minority of fans expecially since the re airing of WGM Taeun on TV, so they could strike the vids also some fans were frustrated with Taemin's comeback delays due to Covid19, it's all good I'm sure Taemin and Naeun will be very much supported if they reveal they are dating be it with each other or anyone else. 

Yea even though they're pretty supported by Koreans but I think taemin fans is still hate them. I've seen everywhere that they want people to stop shipping them. Even though it's not many of them that I have seen. And I have seen somewhere that an i-taemin's fansite uploaded a taeun photos and then she got so many hatred from taemin's k-fansite. So I still think that they're supported by Koreans but not with Taemin's fans.

8 hours ago, LauLau said:

Well, if they are dating (and I strongly believe they are) it'd be their 6th year already. If they continue dating until Taemin comes back from the army, it'd be their 8-9th year together. If they end up breaking up after so many years, it'd be more akin to a divorce than a normal breakup... There is a third option in all this though that I've seen some Taeunians seriously consider: they could just get married in secret like Seo Taiji had done back in 1997~2006. I doubt either of them are the type to pursue this option, but it's not that uncommon in the celebrity world.

I was too about Chen but look what happened... I thought he would be the last member

Honestly I think there's more Kfans that will support Taemin now, but Taemin still thinks that Kfans aren't supportive because in 2018 on the Radio show he mentioned that fans doesn't like when he talks about dating so in fact he still thinks fans hate it. That could be a reason they aren't revealing anything. I truly hope we get a marriage announcement. Maybe a dating one next year or after his enlistment. I wish we could see them in love and their wedding pictures/videos of Apink and Shinee together. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

Honestly I think there's more Kfans that will support Taemin now, but Taemin still thinks that Kfans aren't supportive because in 2018 on the Radio show he mentioned that fans doesn't like when he talks about dating so in fact he still thinks fans hate it. That could be a reason they aren't revealing anything. I truly hope we get a marriage announcement. Maybe a dating one next year or after his enlistment. I wish we could see them in love and their wedding pictures/videos of Apink and Shinee together. 

They do hate it. Taeunians who don't think that 50-70% of the SHINee fandom will be against it need to seriously take a glance at how Taemin's fan sites are treating any kind of Taeun content. Naeun is practically dead to them. Every time somebody posts about Taeun on twitter, tumblr or any other shawol online space, Taemin's fans come out and bash them. They're the ones who reported some of Taeun's vidoes and took them down. Yes, the general public won't care about them, but the general public also doesn't pay Taemin's bills, which is why he's never going to reveal it until he's absolutely certain that his fans will have his back. Sadly, Taemin is right to fear his fans' reaction in this particular case.

For all non-shawols here who are unaware of this incident, let me bring up the fact that back in 2012, Taemin's fans petitioned to kick Jonghyun out of SHINee because he dared to "corrupt" Taemin with their "Internet War" performances. The backlash was so big that it was covered by the Korean news, but Jonghyun, always the sweetheart, defended the performance by making a screenshot of it part of his twitter avatar to shut everybody up. That's how crazy overprotective Taemin's fans are known to be -- to the point that they petitioned to kick another SHINee member out of the group. Yes, they have matured a LOT since then (and some left the fandom) but it doesn't mean that they've gotten completely tolerant of everything, per se. Right now, Taemin's kfans even refused to report on the fact that he has calobye in his kitchen while making an inventory list of all his things. They're either protective or petty -- or both -- but I don't think that's a good sign of them being fully or even partly accepting towards Taeun, either way.

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

ㅋㅋㅋ You make me imagining how if they're really married and took the wedding photos with shinee and Apink's members. ㅋㅋㅋ I'm getting delusional again

22 minutes ago, LauLau said:

They do hate it. Taeunians who don't think that 50-70% of the SHINee fandom will be against it need to seriously take a glance at how Taemin's fan sites are treating any kind of Taeun content. Naeun is practically dead to them. Every time somebody posts about Taeun on twitter, tumblr or any other shawol online space, Taemin's fans come out and bash them. They're the ones who reported some of Taeun's vidoes and took them down. Yes, the general public won't care about them, but the general public also doesn't pay Taemin's bills, which is why he's never going to reveal it until he's absolutely certain that his fans will have his back. Sadly, Taemin is right to fear his fans' reaction in this particular case.

For all non-shawols here who are unaware of this incident, let me bring up the fact that back in 2012, Taemin's fans petitioned to kick Jonghyun out of SHINee because he dared to "corrupt" Taemin with their "Internet War" performances. The backlash was so big that it was covered by the Korean news, but Jonghyun, always the sweetheart, defended the performance by making a screenshot of it part of his twitter avatar to shut everybody up. That's how crazy overprotective Taemin's fans are known to be -- to the point that they petitioned to kick another SHINee member out of the group. Yes, they have matured a LOT since then (and some left the fandom) but it doesn't mean that they've gotten completely tolerant of everything, per se. Right now, Taemin's kfans even refused to report on the fact that he has calobye in his kitchen while making an inventory list of all his things. They're either protective or petty -- or both -- but I don't think that's a good sing of them being fully or even partly accepting towards Taeun, either way.

You're right. I think I only seen one or two taemin's kfans who supports taeun. Every taemin's k-fansite hate them. They're trying to make naeun's name disappeared from taemin's relation searching on internet these days.

I've never heard about that incident. That's so bad.. I think taemin's kfans are really overprotective with taemin. They think they owned taemin. And from what I've seen I think mostly taemin's fans isn't a shawol but declared themselves as "solo singer taemin" fans. I feel bad for him