3 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Very interesting interpretation, and it made me almost tear up listening to the song with your scenario in mind. I can say it gives a very romantic and angst vision of their “possible temporary breakup”, before they came back together.

I am not trying to convince anyone, we all have our thoughts and speculations (and it is more fun like that) But I still am having doubts about that possible breakup (I have theorized in the past of the possibility, but more than that I had in mind a little fight, not really something that kept them away for a while).

If we think that something like that happened before the middle of dicember 2017, than the hints we had about them in that period appear not much coherent. If I remember some of them, we have:

- in summer during a Apink concert (forgive me but this was another video that was deleted, so I might be wrong about the season, I hope the year was right ) Naeun picking a teddy bear with sunflowers from I guess taeunias shippers, and keeping it in her arms in front of everyone, might be a little strange. (Again my memory might be poor, forgive me if I am wrong, but it was in a video on YouTube, a collection with Naeun hints, after that we see another scene in 2018 with Naeun showing behind her a taeun Ian bouquet painting with her finger in a ig story, maybe you have seen it too?).

- than we have Taemin in Happy together (with Kai) absolutely not watching Sunmi dance, as he kept doing since wgm in various occasions, like we know Naeun always likes (a man who only look at her... these two are really a pair, lol).

-in November Master Key with Taemin and Key with also Apink members (all in a very good mood and behavior).

-at the beginning of December in an Apink show, we have Naeun mentioning Hiery Valley (or something like that, the place in WGM that was a very important turning point in their relationship) and than making a OMG expression, with her Apink fellows almost smiling for her slip... I mean if they were apart than why the big problem? There was nothing to hide anymore. I might be very wrong of course, but all these make me doubt they had a breakup, based on what We have I mean.

Just my thoughts about this possibility, of course no one of us can know the truth, I just like to speculate... I can be very speculating sometimes xD

Interesting observations!

This is a a totally separate topic, but I remember seeing a clip with APink on some car show around mid-December 2017 where Naeun appeared very depressed, quiet, and even tearful. The speculation was that her behavior on the show was related to the news about Jonghyun. However, I haven't been able to find this clip anywhere since. Anyone know what I'm talking about? 

4 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Very interesting interpretation, and it made me almost tear up listening to the song with your scenario in mind. I can say it gives a very romantic and angst vision of their “possible temporary breakup”, before they came back together.

I am not trying to convince anyone, we all have our thoughts and speculations (and it is more fun like that) But I still am having doubts about that possible breakup (I have theorized in the past of the possibility, but more than that I had in mind a little fight, not really something that kept them away for a while).

If we think that something like that happened before the middle of dicember 2017, than the hints we had about them in that period appear not much coherent. If I remember some of them, we have:

- in summer during a Apink concert (forgive me but this was another video that was deleted, so I might be wrong about the season, I hope the year was right ) Naeun picking a teddy bear with sunflowers from I guess taeunias shippers, and keeping it in her arms in front of everyone, might be a little strange. (Again my memory might be poor, forgive me if I am wrong, but it was in a video on YouTube, a collection with Naeun hints, after that we see another scene in 2018 with Naeun showing behind her a taeun Ian bouquet painting with her finger in a ig story, maybe you have seen it too?).

- than we have Taemin in Happy together (with Kai) absolutely not watching Sunmi dance, as he kept doing since wgm in various occasions, like we know Naeun always likes (a man who only look at her... these two are really a pair, lol).

-in November Master Key with Taemin and Key with also Apink members (all in a very good mood and behavior).

-at the beginning of December in an Apink show, we have Naeun mentioning Hiery Valley (or something like that, the place in WGM that was a very important turning point in their relationship) and than making a OMG expression, with her Apink fellows almost smiling for her slip... I mean if they were apart than why the big problem? There was nothing to hide anymore. I might be very wrong of course, but all these make me doubt they had a breakup, based on what We have I mean.

Just my thoughts about this possibility, of course no one of us can know the truth, I just like to speculate... I can be very speculating sometimes xD

You're right! This is why I personally don't believe that they ever had a *major* breakup, though I do feel like they may have been more on-and-off in the past. Alas, I also know many Taeunians who support the breakup theory so I tend to wonder about it myself. The moments from 2018 would be accepted since we are assuming here that even if they were broken up before, they got back together around December 2017... Now, I don't remember how many of those moments are from 2017 precisely (especially which months, since they may have indeed split up for several weeks or months just before the year's end). That said, I like to believe that Naeun was with Taemin during his Move era because let's face it, that was his sexiest (and most muscular) era yet! ;)

SHINee's Taemin Talks About How His Looks And Personality Have Changed Over  The Years | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Random but this just got recommended to me by YouTube and I feel like Taemin and Naeun should go on V Live/instalive one day to make a similar statement. The truth is that even if they've never dated before, they clearly left WGM without any bad feelings towards each other, only regrets with how their situation unfolded because of toxic fans, so they'd naturally support each other as colleagues. The same thing applies to any idols who worked together for a long time.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Random but this just got recommended to me by YouTube and I feel like Taemin and Naeun should go on V Live/instalive one day to make a similar statement. The truth is that even if they've never dated before, they clearly left WGM without any bad feelings towards each other, only regrets with how their situation unfolded because of toxic fans, so they'd naturally support each other as colleagues. The same thing applies to any idols who worked together for a long time.

Solar can easily discussed this because even after her wgm with eric nam, they still worked together. All wgm couples except for Taeun, had worked together on different projects after wgm. 

From the very first couple of wgm to the last couple ( except for taeun), reunited in work. Either guesting on other variety shows, cf, mc-ing, even singing together. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Solar can easily discussed this because even after her wgm with eric nam, they still worked together. All wgm couples except for Taeun, had worked together on different projects after wgm. 

From the very first couple of wgm to the last couple ( except for taeun), reunited in work. Either guesting on other variety shows, cf, mc-ing, even singing together. 

Well then add this to the list of suspicious Taeun things :ph34r::phew:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Well then add this to the list of suspicious Taeun things :ph34r::phew:

Before Solar did that, Eric Nam did also discussed WGM, he did explained what happened between him and solar. A big question is how come that couples in wgm can reunite again but with taeun it's very hard for them to do it? Even bowing to each other or facing each other,mentioning each others name, it's like a very hard decision for them to make or do it. it's like there's a wall between them. Not to mention that even other members of shinee and apink acting weirdly to each other when they are on the same stage. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LauLau said:

You're right! This is why I personally don't believe that they ever had a *major* breakup, though I do feel like they may have been more on-and-off in the past. Alas, I also know many Taeunians who support the breakup theory so I tend to wonder about it myself. The moments from 2018 would be accepted since we are assuming here that even if they were broken up before, they got back together around December 2017... Now, I don't remember how many of those moments are from 2017 precisely (especially which months, since they may have indeed split up for several weeks or months just before the year's end). That said, I like to believe that Naeun was with Taemin during his Move era because let's face it, that was his sexiest (and most muscular) era yet! ;)

SHINee's Taemin Talks About How His Looks And Personality Have Changed Over  The Years | Soompi

I believe they’ve been on/off too. Same thing with Taeyang and his wife, and no one knew 

55 minutes ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Before Solar did that, Eric Nam did also discussed WGM, he did explained what happened between him and solar. A big question is how come that couples in wgm can reunite again but with taeun it's very hard for them to do it? Even bowing to each other or facing each other,mentioning each others name, it's like a very hard decision for them to make or do it. it's like there's a wall between them. Not to mention that even other members of shinee and apink acting weirdly to each other when they are on the same stage. 

Yea they act like they aren’t close, and maybe they aren’t very close but we all know that Shinee and Apink bond well

Hi I’ve been reading this forum for a long time and I finally decided to make an account :) I really hope that they’re real, there’s so many coincidence and hints, but I wonder how they did not get caught by dispatch for all these years since dispatch followed naeun for awhile but her routine everyday is just work, gym and meet up with apink members. Both of them are very famous in Korea it’s kind of strange(?) if they manage to hide it for that long?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBSYNPdhIGJ/?igshid=5nt96wlvqt8i
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAxAhjNBSE2/?igshid=bhp1urrlbdxx

I found this on Instagram.. they have 2 couple rosary rings. I don’t think this is a coincidence again

Edited by Angel Tan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angel Tan said:

Hi I’ve been reading this forum for a long time and I finally decided to make an account :) I really hope that they’re real, there’s so many coincidence and hints, but I wonder how they did not get caught by dispatch for all these years since dispatch followed naeun for awhile but her routine everyday is just work, gym and meet up with apink members. Both of them are very famous in Korea it’s kind of strange(?) if they manage to hide it for that long?

Based on YT video that I watched, ( OP are koreans), kfans protecting their idols when they discovered it, they like blocking the news from dispatch or if dispatch already knows it, they will come to company and make a deal with it. Ent company are paying them to hide it. 

I don’t think sm will pay dispatch to hide it? There are a lot of sm idols who got caught too.. they report a powerful couple every January 1, right? I hope we will get their news at the right timing. 

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Based on YT video that I watched, ( OP are koreans), kfans protecting their idols when they discovered it, they like blocking the news from dispatch or if dispatch already knows it, they will come to company and make a deal with it. Ent company are paying them to hide it. 

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

6 hours ago, Angel Tan said:

I don’t think sm will pay dispatch to hide it? There are a lot of sm idols who got caught too.. they report a powerful couple every January 1, right? I hope we will get their news at the right timing. 

1 minute ago, taeunforever0 said:

If you think about it many idols date, and we know like 2% out of all of them.  So to say, there are many idols that hasn’t been caught and I bet Naeun has been very careful even when dispatch has been following her. Sometimes they know about relationships and doesn’t share it yet. Also Play M could be paying companies maybe that’s why they’re poor JSJSJS. Anyway notice how all of Apink has dated probably and none of them has been caught 

Naeun has been wearing this ring for awhile now, you can see it on her ig pics. I wonder where it’s from... it’s not her rosary ring

5 hours ago, taeunforever0 said:

Naeun has been wearing this ring for awhile now, you can see it on her ig pics. I wonder where it’s from... it’s not her rosary ring

This is my observation, so if anyone wants to correct is welcome. Early 2020 i think TM NE still wears rosary ring. NE while promoting dumdhurum and drama projects still wearing rosary ring. TM while promoting with superm early in the year was still using the rosary ring. TM did not wear rosary in public during the 2 kids prologue promotion. NE is no longer seen wearing rosary ring in public after the drama project is over. So I assumed they don't wear rosary ring at the same time, in the middle of 2020 and until the end of this year. They don't wear rosary ring in public anymore.

As far as I know, they both have the image of idols wearing rosary ring in public in their various activities, both photo shoots adv l, MVs, etc.

I'm so currious :fiercebunny:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

This is my observation, so if anyone wants to correct is welcome. Early 2020 i think TM NE still wears rosary ring. NE while promoting dumdhurum and drama projects still wearing rosary ring. TM while promoting with superm early in the year was still using the rosary ring. TM did not wear rosary in public during the 2 kids prologue promotion. NE is no longer seen wearing rosary ring in public after the drama project is over. So I assumed they don't wear rosary ring at the same time, in the middle of 2020 and until the end of this year. They don't wear rosary ring in public anymore.

As far as I know, they both have the image of idols wearing rosary ring in public in their various activities, both photo shoots adv l, MVs, etc.

I'm so currious :fiercebunny:

I think now naeun wears a necklace (the one she posted it on white day and Valentine’s Day) and taemin wears a similar bracelet. Maybe they don’t wear similar rosary rings anymore because it is too obvious if they have too many rings and bracelets that looks the same? The way she posted the selfie on both white day and Valentine’s Day is a little strange for me. But of course we don’t know if it’s a bracelet and necklace set tho.. it does look very similar :D

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV19C4y1p7kP

u can check the video here for the ring and bracelet they wear now (around 6.35) 

Edited by Angel Tan

To all shippers kindly read and understand this.

Just want to share to you that I encountered and have some discussion of one of big acct shawol in twitter. Honestly, this shawol is nice. We made some arguments and we ended up in dm-ing. I asked her two questions 1. Why majority of shawols hate Naeun 2. What if Taeun is real, what would be her honest reaction? And these are her answers.

Op answers:

Disclaimer: i don't care about the show, i don't like it but i don't exactly hate it, i think of it as a drama, a boring one which i move on pretty fast, thus i don't care about both taemin and naeun or their relationship in it because it's not my taste and as I treat it as a drama, i don't care about it I can list 3 factors that lead to Shawol's discomfort towards the show and unfortunately in some case, naeun.

1. You must already know about taemin getting cursed at by a staff on the show. That's the last straw for shawol to lash out at the SHOW. We hate the show for it and some immature people accusing that because naeun cries that the staff cursed taemin, she gets chained hate. I don't think it's her fault, but i hate that instance and thus, i dislike the show.

2. Lmao the girlfriend type of fans who doesn't want taemin to date. Trust me, i hate them too.

3. This is kinda generalizing but the obsessed shippers. Like the way some insists they still date even taemin said in key's wgm they're divorced and haven't even looked at each other once after 7 years. But i don't blame shippers, you like them, you ship, that's your choice. But the way sometimes shippers get too obsessed with the ship that they bash any woman taemin has intimacy with or bringing up the ship where it's not relevant at all is really rude. Like once, taemin is shown to hug his longtime friend and teacher rino nagasone, but shippers lash out and cursed at rino. I hope you understand what's I'm trying to say.

To answer your question, if one day it's revealed that taemin and naeun REALLY date, then it's okay to me tbh

I stan idols, not their private life. At this point in life, if they managed to keep a strong relationship, it'd be great

But for now, what i am trying to say is, please ship within limits, nothing is confirmed yet, i hope you realize that EVERY ship including taeun is mere fantasy and both shippers and nonshippers should respect each other

P.S honestly, sometimes some shippers are the problem why some shawols are hating towards Naeun. They don't hate Naeun ( maybe there are some), but they hate shippers whose going overboard in shipping taeun and because of that they ended hating Naeun. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it doesnt matter what the non-shippers thing anymore. Taeun shippers are way past the stage to care if Shawols hate/hated Naeun or even if any Pink Panda dislike Taemin. 

As much as most of them say all these shippings are mere fantasy, they themselves also dont know if their bias is dating/dated. So ironically both shipper and non-shippers of any couples are on the same boat.

Anywayyyyyyyy, the latest ep in Gamsung camping they were talking about first love & they totally cut(?) Naeun part out. Whyyyyyy hahaha.  I waited the whole of last week to hear Naeun's answer.

2 hours ago, Leeavia said:

I think it doesnt matter what the non-shippers thing anymore. Taeun shippers are way past the stage to care if Shawols hate/hated Naeun or even if any Pink Panda dislike Taemin. 

As much as most of them say all these shippings are mere fantasy, they themselves also dont know if their bias is dating/dated. So ironically both shipper and non-shippers of any couples are on the same boat.

Anywayyyyyyyy, the latest ep in Gamsung camping they were talking about first love & they totally cut(?) Naeun part out. Whyyyyyy hahaha.  I waited the whole of last week to hear Naeun's answer.

Whaaat WHYYYYY did they cut her answer :((((

2 hours ago, Leeavia said:

Exactly.

I couldn’t care less about what non shippers think, and they don’t care about what I think. 
Anyway in every shipping fandom or anything someone goes overboard. I just think it’s funny as people has said that they don’t bash if people ship members with each other. Like how is that more realistic? It can be possible but why whenever it’s a girl then it’s a problem.............

• Like 2

I'm sorry but international shawols on twitter are hardly a true representation of the entire fandom, let alone the beacons of righteousness. There are big shawol accounts who support both Naeun and Taemin (I can DM you their usernames if you want to follow them if you aren't already) and there are also big shawol accounts who bash Taeun every chance they get, despite posting or reposting some pretty outrageous or explicit things about other ships without anyone else batting an eye. I remember getting shocked about a viral 2min post that was kind of... distasteful to the point of disrespect? It was littered with some BDSM daddy kink that feminized/infantilized Taemin and it was made by a big account with thousands of likes. Again, no one said anything about this kind of content just appearing on anyone's timeline (including minors). They only throw a fuss when it's Naeun. The whole WGM controversy is just an excuse tbh, so the best approach is to keep to your own zone (like this one) and follow the general shipping rules: be respectful, tag properly and don't spam. If you follow those unspoken rules, then no one has a right to say anything to you. They have a right to block you if they don't like your content and vice versa, but your individual twitter page (or any other social media) is basically your little internet diary entry for you to use how you like. Overall, shawols are not as chill as the reputation tells you and they fret or ovethink a lot so that's also why some don't like them to be linked together, but some just hate Taeun because they don't think Naeun is a right girl for him for whatever petty or superficial reason. It's best to just ignore them.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, LauLau said:

There are big shawol accounts who support both Naeun and Taemin (I can DM you their usernames if you want to follow them if you aren't already)

Hi...... Can u dm me the acc please... I want to know if I already follow them or not. Thank u...

56 minutes ago, LauLau said:

big shawol accounts who bash Taeun every chance they get, despite posting or reposting some pretty outrageous or explicit things about other ships without anyone else batting an eye. I remember getting shocked about a viral 2min post that was kind of... distasteful to the point of disrespect? It was littered with some BDSM daddy kink that feminized/infantilized Taemin and it was made by a big account with thousands of likes. Again, no one said anything about this kind of content just appearing on anyone's timeline (including minors). They only throw a fuss when it's Naeun. The whole WGM controversy is just an excuse tbh, so the best approach is to keep to your own zone (like this one) and follow the general shipping rules:

OMG.. I am really really really agree about this one. Sometimes its disturb me seeing fan art/gif/caption especially about 2min. Or taemin himself. The way they draw or describe him. Yes i get that he is nice, full of charms, even aegyo, and get spoiled by almost everyone surrounding him. He is "the maknae" after all. But he also grown up man, wise and have some depth in him.

Tonight some shawols comment about some "taemint" that describe the process taemin got his hip tatto in "vulgar" way.. :tired:

Enough about that. Its interesting to me that neither of them clarifying this rumour. Like with eric nam and solar, they both said that they are only collague/friends so dont make any rumour, its uncomfortable for both of them. But with this two I think never?? Unlike when taemin gets rumoured not long ago, he said that he never hang out with anybody else beside his friends, so why there is a rumour about him with girl. I dont remember he said in his live, or his bubble. 

But rumour about naeun NADA. Im sure he knows, his hobby is watching youtube and some shawol suspect him having twit acc :smirk:.

So sorry about my long rant...:joy:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

I'm sorry but international shawols on twitter are hardly a true representation of the entire fandom, let alone the beacons of righteousness. There are big shawol accounts who support both Naeun and Taemin (I can DM you their usernames if you want to follow them if you aren't already) and there are also big shawol accounts who bash Taeun every chance they get, despite posting or reposting some pretty outrageous or explicit things about other ships without anyone else batting an eye. I remember getting shocked about a viral 2min post that was kind of... distasteful to the point of disrespect? It was littered with some BDSM daddy kink that feminized/infantilized Taemin and it was made by a big account with thousands of likes. Again, no one said anything about this kind of content just appearing on anyone's timeline (including minors). They only throw a fuss when it's Naeun. The whole WGM controversy is just an excuse tbh, so the best approach is to keep to your own zone (like this one) and follow the general shipping rules: be respectful, tag properly and don't spam. If you follow those unspoken rules, then no one has a right to say anything to you. They have a right to block you if they don't like your content and vice versa, but your individual twitter page (or any other social media) is basically your little internet diary entry for you to use how you like. Overall, shawols are not as chill as the reputation tells you and they fret or ovethink a lot so that's also why some don't like them to be linked together, but some just hate Taeun because they don't think Naeun is a right girl for him for whatever petty or superficial reason. It's best to just ignore them.

Hiii send me the accounts pls!!

I really enjoy watching Gamsung Camping ep 8. It's really made for Taeun.

They had 2 guests not as usual. Cha Taehyun and Kwak Siyang. Here are some moments reminded me about Taeun.

• In the morning, right before sending Cha Taehyun away, they had a conversation about how lovely and romantic Cha Taehyun is with his wife. Cha Taehyun is married to his first love and had been dating for 13 years before getting married. I really wish Naeun and Taemin will have the same good story with Cha Taehyun and his wife. It really sets my hope high realizing that it's something possible to happen in the Korean entertainment world. Park Narae and Ahn Youngmi even mentioned that Cha Taehyun had a really good career during his youth and that was amazing to be able to keep his heart for one woman. Well, kinda familiar condition with Taemin with his popularity now. Let's pray for the best.
  • The conversation went on, until they revealed that Cha Taehyun ever cancelled a shooting process to come to his girlfriend (his wife now) to JEJU-DO to set down their problem. Like... all of places, it must be Jeju-do. It might be my delulu mind, but I bet Naeun will at least be remembered by something to hear first love + Jeju-do. During the conversation, the camera rarely focused on Naeun, and Naeun was really busy eating. 
  • The first comment from Naeun was she heard that Cha Taehyun always carried his wife's letter in his wallet and her expression showed that she was kinda amazed, she even smiled slightly. It really reminds me that she carried Taemin's childhood photo in her wallet during the WGM and even (allegedly) after WGM in the Apink showtime when she tried to show what photos she had in her wallet.
  • Last but not least, in the end, Ahn Youngmi said that "you all need to meet a man like him (Cha Taehyun)", Naeun with a bright face said "yes". Hmmm, you already met one Naeunaah!!! 

Now, let's move to Kwak Siyang

• During dinner time, Kwak siyang turned out to be a good cook until Park Narae asked when was the last time he cooked for his ex-gf, he said two years ago. Narae then asked what kind of food he cooked, he said GALBIJJIM... again, all of the foods in this world... it turned out to be galbijjim lol. Even Narae said "Galbijjim come from love". AAAAA I'm dying to see Naeun's expression but the camera did not capture that.
  • They all talked about their first love, BUT as we all expect, Naeun won't talk about the topic. It was only Naeun and Ahn Youngmi who did not talk about that. I personally think it's good that Naeun did not talk about her first love, it must be weird if she suddenly talked about her other first love (is it her unrequited love during kindergarten or high school? nah we don't believe you Naeuna).
  • Kwak Siyang turned out to be SM trainee back then lollllll and he might be debuted with Super Junior if only he had talents for singing or dancing that time. He even explained that he was a big fan of BoA (as well as uri Solar). I really wanted to scream "please let them meet BoA Naeunaaa". I wonder if those whole conversations reminded Naeun to someone, like really... SM and BoA. Even BoA was just participated in Taemin's new song Idea and also Taemin danced for BoA at MAMA recently.
  • P.s. Solar and Kwak Siyang were also ex-WGM. I wonder if Naeun and Solar were happened to talk about that off screen.

Well, those are Taeun crumbs from Gamsung Camping ep8. You guys need to really watch it, I really enjoy it. The episode was fun, we even got Naeun dancing to I'm so Sick along with Solar's supporting vocal. 

And do not forget to stream MBC4U radio at 3PM KST with Solar & Ahn Youngmi.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1