33 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

this is just my opinion please dont misunderstand. i think i can relate to her because im that kind of person too. i dont really care what other people say and only do what i love. sometimes, "people can be insensitive because they are not in the situation" which implies here that naeun might not remember that taemin's catholic name is francesco and had posted that photo. so if it was me, the damage is done:joy:  

but the situation can be opposite from my story. this is just my story anyway i dont know the real truth behind it. perhaps she just miss her francesco. 

Yeah that might be true. I also think that there are two possibility, she doesn't care and already forgotten about his Catholic name, or she gives the hint. Eih she makes so many people misunderstood about that picture ㅋㅋㅋ

35 minutes ago, bbymeowie said:

since when did taem's shoulders get so broad hahaha

AND PIANO??? -_-  reminds me of when they played the piano together in their home hehe

yeah.. remember during wgm when taemin carry naeun on his back? i think the size is about half of his current body but still able to carry naeun:joy: he so smoll back then. maybe this back can carry the whole nation. 

• LOL 2

40 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Ah I want to ask something, someone on the wgm comments section said that in a Japan's interview taemin said that he will get married around age 40? Is it true?

not sure. 1st time reading this. 

https://ixakaixa.livejournal.com/10874.html

Taemin interview in japan from late 2018. I will highlight some.

""W: Where would you like to go if you’re going to a Christmas date with a woman like that?
TM: I want to go to a ski resort! But with that kind of outfit you can’t move a lot (lol). I’ll be happy if I can see their appearance when wearing ski-wear too~

W: I see! People who has sense are likable regardless of the gender.
TM: I agree. If I said straightly, I’d be happy to be with someone gentle that smiles often

W: Are there any other points you want from women?
TM: I like active dating, so I like a person who enjoys it. In winter, go skiing or climbing Mount Fuji?

W: During date, what kind of gesture/ action that makes your heart flutter?
TM: Oh~ it’s embarrassing~ (shy). When they’re staring at me, then smiles, my heart will flutter as I was looking at them too.

W: It would be great if that happened at the ski resort.
TM: Heart fluttering while riding the ski lift!? It’s a strange date but it seems to be fun (lol).

W: Taemin-san who likes active dating, are you the type that aggressively make a move if you want to take a woman’s heart?
TM: I think I’m unexpectedly introverted at that part. It’s embarrassing to make a move~. But if the woman is popular, she would get taken away by other man, so I think I’ll do my best! (lol)

W: So you’re willing to break out of your shell for someone you like. That’s wonderful!!
TM: Nonetheless, whatever outfit they’re wearing or whatever kind of date we’re doing, I think the most important is personality. If it’s with a woman I like, I want to worry and laugh together to the common future, I want her to be happy when she’s with me. It’ll be nice if we could create happy moment at any time.

TM: But now there are lots of things that I am aiming for as an artist, I can feel happiness through my current surroundings where I can make performances with fans and receive their supports. For me who can’t become an adult (mature) yet, I guess love is too early? (lol)""

Remind us of certain someone?? :)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Ah I want to ask something, someone on the wgm comments section said that in a Japan's interview taemin said that he will get married around age 40? Is it true?

On the 2172nd issue of 'AnAn' magazine, Taemin's interview about his 30 years from now has melted fans' hearts.  

The interviewer asked, "In 10, 20, and 30 years, how do you picture yourself?" To this, Taemin replied, "In 10 years, I will be 36. I hope I am a passionate performer by then, too. In this generation, not so many people get married fast. I don't think I will be married then. However, in 20 years, I hope I have a family and I could support them. If I have a child, I dream to support and help the child's life. In 30 years, I want to ask my child if he/she has a lover. If it is a she, I would be so crazy for her."

i think its from this interview..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nyonya Wely said:

""W: Where would you like to go if you’re going to a Christmas date with a woman like that?
TM: I want to go to a ski resort! But with that kind of outfit you can’t move a lot (lol). I’ll be happy if I can see their appearance when wearing ski-wear too~

TM: I agree. If I said straightly, I’d be happy to be with someone gentle that smiles often

TM: I like active dating, so I like a person who enjoys it. In winter, go skiing or climbing Mount Fuji?

TM: Oh~ it’s embarrassing~ (shy). When they’re staring at me, then smiles, my heart will flutter as I was looking at them too.

TM: Heart fluttering while riding the ski lift!? It’s a strange date but it seems to be fun (lol).

W: Taemin-san who likes active dating, are you the type that aggressively make a move if you want to take a woman’s heart?
TM: I think I’m unexpectedly introverted at that part. It’s embarrassing to make a move~. But if the woman is popular, she would get taken away by other man, so I think I’ll do my best! (lol)

W: So you’re willing to break out of your shell for someone you like. That’s wonderful!!
TM: Nonetheless, whatever outfit they’re wearing or whatever kind of date we’re doing, I think the most important is personality. If it’s with a woman I like, I want to worry and laugh together to the common future, I want her to be happy when she’s with me. It’ll be nice if we could create happy moment at any time.

TM: But now there are lots of things that I am aiming for as an artist, I can feel happiness through my current surroundings where I can make performances with fans and receive their supports. For me who can’t become an adult (mature) yet, I guess love is too early? (lol)""

Wah,, as soon as I read this i'm smiling like crazy! Isn't that really similar to naeun??? Even on wgm he said that naeun is a smiling angel because she always smile easily. And the ski date! He wants to make the woman he loved to always be happy with him, even naeun on the last episode said that taemin is always doing anything that makes her happy, they're really match each other.. God.. why am I feel like I'm the one who will be the saddest if they don't date and married for realㅠㅠ ah I'm crazy for them

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Nyonya Wely said:

On the 2172nd issue of 'AnAn' magazine, Taemin's interview about his 30 years from now has melted fans' hearts.  

The interviewer asked, "In 10, 20, and 30 years, how do you picture yourself?" To this, Taemin replied, "In 10 years, I will be 36. I hope I am a passionate performer by then, too. In this generation, not so many people get married fast. I don't think I will be married then. However, in 20 years, I hope I have a family and I could support them. If I have a child, I dream to support and help the child's life. In 30 years, I want to ask my child if he/she has a lover. If it is a she, I would be so crazy for her."

i think its from this interview..

Thanks a lot! So that means he wants to get married at age around 40ㅜㅜ

40 minutes ago, Nyonya Wely said:

Omg the active dating, ski resort and especially the ski lift is just so specific and reminds me of his ski date with Naeun on wgm so much!! Ahhh 

Edited by taeunlove
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

this is just my opinion please dont misunderstand. i think i can relate to her because im that kind of person too. i dont really care what other people say and only do what i love. sometimes, "people can be insensitive because they are not in the situation" which implies here that naeun might not remember that taemin's catholic name is francesco and had posted that photo. so if it was me, the damage is done:joy:  

but the situation can be opposite from my story. this is just my story anyway i dont know the real truth behind it. perhaps she just miss her francesco. 

It's very weird no matter how you put it, it's literally "Francesco-The kiss" there is no way she doesn't know what she is doing, actually been thinking since she put Marcella in Apinks latest MV release if Taemin could do something similar would be cool. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Kekw said:

It's very weird no matter how you put it, it's literally "Francesco-The kiss" there is no way she doesn't know what she is doing, actually been thinking since she put Marcella in Apinks latest MV release if Taemin could do something similar would be cool. 

That would be so amazingㅋㅋㅋ I can't imagine that lol

23 minutes ago, JulieC said:

Our Taeminie :) It was this day when he said that he found his old phone ! He said proudly 2013 

ㅋㅋㅋ Not long time ago he also uploaded his photo with Minho and he said that photo is from his old phone which taken on 2013. I'm curious about taeun photos. I hope he didn't delete those photos after wgm endedㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, JulieC said:

Our Taeminie :) It was this day when he said that he found his old phone ! He said proudly 2013 

does anyone know why he has an A on the phone holder (or anything it called)? im curious there must be something.... why is it an A? avengers?? 

11 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

does anyone know why he has an A on the phone holder (or anything it called)? im curious there must be something.... why is it an A? avengers?? 

The brand name of casing is Amoddday. You can check on IG this brand.

Edited by Hilma Mailandiyawati
  • Like 1

The interview screamed “NAEUN” when Taemin mentioned all the things he’d like to do with his date, and what his date should be like :wub:

BUT

Everyone is talking about other parts of the interview, but didn’t y’all notice this part? 

But if the woman is popular, she would get taken away by other man, so I think I’ll do my best! (lol)”

Lol Naeun is definitely popular around guys, because of her stunning looks. I’m sure she’s been contacted by many, and that’s what Taemin is implying :lol: 

Btw Taemin mentioning he wants to get married around 40, doesn’t mean he will. In 2013-2014 he wanted to RETIRE at the age 30. Taemin changes his mind all the time, who knows what he wants now? That was 2 years ago, who knows if Taemin has changed his mind. He also once said he didn’t want to get married/date. He’s always saying something different. We just have to be patient, because someday we will be happy to hear the greatest news. I know that the word “soon” means many years from now for many of you, but just hold on guys! I’m sure we will hear about them soon! (not in many years) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, taeunforever0 said:

The interview screamed “NAEUN” when Taemin mentioned all the things he’d like to do with his date, and what his date should be like :wub:

BUT

Everyone is talking about other parts of the interview, but didn’t y’all notice this part? 

But if the woman is popular, she would get taken away by other man, so I think I’ll do my best! (lol)”

Lol Naeun is definitely popular around guys, because of her stunning looks. I’m sure she’s been contacted by many, and that’s what Taemin is implying :lol: 

Btw Taemin mentioning he wants to get married around 40, doesn’t mean he will. In 2013-2014 he wanted to RETIRE at the age 30. Taemin changes his mind all the time, who knows what he wants now? That was 2 years ago, who knows if Taemin has changed his mind. He also once said he didn’t want to get married/date. He’s always saying something different. We just have to be patient, because someday we will be happy to hear the greatest news. I know that the word “soon” means many years from now for many of you, but just hold on guys! I’m sure we will hear about them soon! (not in many years) :sweatingbullets:

True true!! Hopefully we will hear a good news soon. At least before he go to army.

When he said he will do his best so his girl won't be taken away by the other man, I think he really have the same personality with meㅜㅜ a Cancer.. once I fell in love, I will never let my partner go and will do everything so our relationship will be last foreverㅜㅜ

I really can't believe if he only let naeun go after wgm ended. She's so pretty, very kind, very cute, sexy, pure, she has everything! Even I'm as a girl is really fall in love with herㅜㅜ if I were him, I will definitely do everything to get her or I will regret it all of my life><

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

this kinda off topic. the discussion makes me want to unveil what is the meaning behind those paintings. just for fun only. 

i'll start with the latest one The Kiss by Francesco Hayez. the paintings convey a lot of meaning. it symbolizing the love of the motherland and thirst for life. kiss but also recognized as patriotic message with the color in portrait that indicates the flags of italy and france. the paintings were made during the unification of italy. this is 1 of the famous paintings in pinacoteca di brera art museum. its a long story u can find out more thru this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kiss_(Hayez) (as im afraid of miscommunication due to my bad english, its better for u to read thru the link. the story is worth every second)

Artistin Marcella, 1910 by Ernst Ludwig Kirchner. "Artistin Marcella was often shown naked, but in this case she is reclining on a sofa in a striped dress with a cat next to her and bottles of drink on the floor in the corner. Kirchner was one of the founding members of the Brucke group and was regarded as a degenerate artist and you can see in the expression of the figure, a sense of misery, loneliness and despair. Has she been drinking too much? Has she been abandoned?". this painting might convey naeun's current feelings as she posted. i unable to find any related search about this paintings just a simple description of the portrait. 

Portrait of Wally by Egon schiele. this is the painting of Egon Schiele mistress and fav model Wally Neuzil. a woman whom he met when he was 21 and she was 17. she became his lover for several years. idk how to explain about this paintings. but the portrait convey sorrow, tragic, epic, stolen art, political sleaze. the painting is so precious. u can read out here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portrait_of_Wally  naeun seems to love Egon Schiele artwork. i found 3 of his art on her ig. Egon is known for its intensity and its raw sexuality, self portrait including nude self portrait. (our naeunnie lil bit naughty. i cant even look properly as its quite embarrassing for me)

Francis Picabia (not sure the art name) but the paintings consist of lots of faces. the artist infamous with art style known as "transparencies". i unable to find the exact art on her post but manage to look through 1 of it. quoted from the page, his art usually convey this meaning- "The images are here transparent and there opaque, disparate in scale and orientation, charged with mysterious relationships or private symbolism and fraught with ambiguities of form and space similar to those in multiple film exposures".https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25482/lot/27/

Jeanne Hebuterne in a large hat by Amedio Modigliani. This portrait shows the artist’s partner, Jeanne Hebuterne. She is often referred to as his wife, but the couple never married. Hebuterne was an artist herself, but the day after Modigliani died from tuberculosis as the age of 35, she committed suicide by jumping from a balcony. *this really bring my concern. http://www.amedeomodigliani.net/portrait-of-jeanne-hebuterne-in-a-large-hat/ 

personally, my fav is the kiss by francesco hayez where the paintings symbolize the italian romanticism that convey a lot of meaning love, patriotism, peacefulness and harmony. my runner up fav is egon. the epic story behind the face of Wally, his agony was portray inside her paintings. just a few that attract my attention and search-able. i believe an artist doesnt just plainly looking at the picture and admire it. instead, artist usually convey feelings thru an art. but an art can be interpret in many ways based on your conclusion. (i wish i was this passionate when doing my assignment :vicx:). 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1