10 minutes ago, syzsyzsyz said:

I'm not too sure about the beer, but I don't think the curtains look the same... Her friend Julie teased her because she was the one who took the pic... you guys can go on Julie's instagram and take a look. 

On taeun_wonderland's post on Instagram, there's one comment that explains this:

"Yes, the curtains look similar but, the two pictures were taken in different place. Taemin in his house and Naeun in a restaurant. Naeun's picture was taken last year May 6, 2019. Her friend was the one who took the picture. You can check on her ig julie_chung" 

(even popular taeunian - @taeun.couple agreed to it.)

One more thing - I get that Taemin and Naeun gave us hints, but if Naeun is really in Taemin's house, I don't think she'll post it. She'll have to take the risk of revealing her relationship. Her move in posting the 'Francesco Hayez artwork' is already very bold, and strong enough for us to believe it. 

Also -- I really want to say this, but I really hope we DON'T MENTION taemin's name on Naeun's insta, or Naeun's name on Taemin's insta/instagram live. First of all, we don't want to bring hate to them -- we all know that toxic fans will attack either of them if this topic is brought up. 

Secondly -- as artists, both of them would want us to focus on their work, not their relationship status. I have faith in them and I'm not telling you guys to stop believing in them, but I think we should keep things to ourselves. 

The popular taeunian on instagram - @taeun.couple has posted a story saying that people have been commenting too much on their instagram accounts... I understand that we might get excited because of all these hints, but we have to understand that they are people too and by doing such actions, people won't focus on their work, their music, it'll also get them a lot of hate... 

Please just stop commenting/tagging their posts, and just keep it to only the #taeun hashtag!! 

Agree with you^^ I hope we won't be too excited and doing things that might bring more hatred for naeun and taemin. I'm a bit scared by some taeunians account which post some things that actually too delusional. It might be alright for us taeunians but it can bring more hates for taeun. I hope people will understand soon

• Like 4

2 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

I'm not too sure about the beer, but I don't think the curtains look the same... Her friend Julie teased her because she was the one who took the pic... you guys can go on Julie's instagram and take a look. 

On taeun_wonderland's post on Instagram, there's one comment that explains this:

"Yes, the curtains look similar but, the two pictures were taken in different place. Taemin in his house and Naeun in a restaurant. Naeun's picture was taken last year May 6, 2019. Her friend was the one who took the picture. You can check on her ig julie_chung" 

(even popular taeunian - @taeun.couple agreed to it.)

One more thing - I get that Taemin and Naeun gave us hints, but if Naeun is really in Taemin's house, I don't think she'll post it. She'll have to take the risk of revealing her relationship. Her move in posting the 'Francesco Hayez artwork' is already very bold, and strong enough for us to believe it. 

Also -- I really want to say this, but I really hope we DON'T MENTION taemin's name on Naeun's insta, or Naeun's name on Taemin's insta/instagram live. First of all, we don't want to bring hate to them -- we all know that toxic fans will attack either of them if this topic is brought up. 

Secondly -- as artists, both of them would want us to focus on their work, not their relationship status. I have faith in them and I'm not telling you guys to stop believing in them, but I think we should keep things to ourselves. 

The popular taeunian on instagram - @taeun.couple has posted a story saying that people have been commenting too much on their instagram accounts... I understand that we might get excited because of all these hints, but we have to understand that they are people too and by doing such actions, people won't focus on their work, their music, it'll also get them a lot of hate... 

Please just stop commenting/tagging their posts, and just keep it to only the #taeun hashtag!! 

Can you link the picture of naeuns friends with the curtain , I can't find it on Julie's insta,and both curtains look the same even if from different places so yeah..as for the people commenting under their hashtags I can understand what  you are saying, but Taeun is actually pretty popular in Korea its just a handful of ppl that dislike it, what bothers shawol most atm is because everyone been waiting so long for Taemin comeback and it's been delayed so many times now with Corona and lockdowns, everyone just a bit stressed cuz it's not to long till Taemin enlists and it's prbly his last comeback before military they just wanna make it a big hit before he goes so they want the public to focus on his music and artistry not his relationships just like you said, here i am hoping on a June comeback lool

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Can you link the picture of naeuns friends with the curtain , I can't find it on Julie's insta,and both curtains look the same even if from different places so yeah..as for the people commenting under their hashtags I can understand what  you are saying, but Taeun is actually pretty popular in Korea its just a handful of ppl that dislike it, what bothers shawol most atm is because everyone been waiting so long for Taemin comeback and it's been delayed so many times now with Corona and lockdowns, everyone just a bit stressed cuz it's not to long till Taemin enlists and it's prbly his last comeback before military they just wanna make it a big hit before he goes so they want the public to focus on his music and artistry not his relationships just like you said, here i am hoping on a June comeback lool

now the tiles make sense. the balcony doesnt match for luxury house. but match with this restaurant concept. 

• Like 1

I think that it's good that many people are supporting and rooting for Naeun and Taemin's relationship but i think it's getting to the point where we are just analysing every little thing and you know how people say that when you believe a certain thing or are looking for some evidence, everything you see will become a clue because you're kinda only looking at ways that it proves something.

Everytime the clues maybe do match up to what we want to believe, we get really excited and get our hopes up but when we realise otherwise, its like our dreams get crushed.

I'm not saying that every piece of clue is not evidence for their relationship and it is definitely very exciting to put the pieces together but we shouldn't get too caught up and too swayed. I dont really know where im going with this now ahh but i hope you guys are not too upset when things aren't what we think they are and just have faith in what you believe in :) Fighting!

• Like 5

I guess that it could be her friend who took the pictures, but the photo doesn’t prove that that wasn’t in Taemin’s house. She could’ve met up with her friend the exact same day? Even the curtain in the restaurant in the photo has a different color, it looks black, although I agree that the balcony looks like the restaurant. I’m not saying y’all are wrong, but I’m not saying you’re right either. Also she tagged Naeun but Naeun didn’t tag her, which she usually does. Maybe I’m reading into it too much. Her friend could be teasing her in the comments or she could be telling Naeun that because she didn’t tag her. Maybe waiting to see how it looks when Taemin’s curtains are open. It just the exact same curtain, the texture, it being transparent, the length of the window as some people said. I don’t know maybe I’m reading into things too much, but I will just wait for an actual confirmation of that side of the house

32 minutes ago, taeunlove said:

I think that it's good that many people are supporting and rooting for Naeun and Taemin's relationship but i think it's getting to the point where we are just analysing every little thing and you know how people say that when you believe a certain thing or are looking for some evidence, everything you see will become a clue because you're kinda only looking at ways that it proves something.

Everytime the clues maybe do match up to what we want to believe, we get really excited and get our hopes up but when we realise otherwise, its like our dreams get crushed.

I'm not saying that every piece of clue is not evidence for their relationship and it is definitely very exciting to put the pieces together but we shouldn't get too caught up and too swayed. I dont really know where im going with this now ahh but i hope you guys are not too upset when things aren't what we think they are and just have faith in what you believe in :) Fighting!

I understand what you mean, but that’s like the “evidences” people find after they find out a couple is dating. When Jennie and Kai were spotted dating, there were pictures surfacing of them using the same scarf, and had they not been dating people whould’ve said everyone is reading into it too much. So what I’m trying to say is maybe reading into things too much ain’t a bad thing? As long as we don’t go around and comment it under Taeun’s ig profiles or lives or mention them. 

• Like 2

Guys, what do you all think about the support for taemin's Gracia photoshoot last year? Do you think the message in the cup is written by naeun? Is it just me or the writing isn't the same when i compared it to naeun's handwriting in wgm?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Guys, what do you all think about the support for taemin's Gracia photoshoot last year? Do you think the message in the cup is written by naeun? Is it just me or the writing isn't the same when i compared it to naeun's handwriting in wgm?

Can I see?

59 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

I think I found it. I kinda agree with you, it does look the same. Just look at these two pics, but it's a writing so who knows it could be anyone. But why I think it could be Naeun is because of her smiley. She always puts a smiley, after writing something:

I see Naeun's in this:

https://www.facebook.com/Apink101/posts/-photo-170821-naeun-and-her-family-visited-jeju-yesterday-left-her-signature-at-/336290483495416/

and this:

https://twitter.com/AllForNaeun/status/1251775387509510144?s=20

5 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

now the tiles make sense. the balcony doesnt match for luxury house. but match with this restaurant concept. 

Thx, yeah I didn't notice the tiles  it really doesn't add up with a brand new house, the tiles/floor are withered and yellowish in some parts so yeah its most likely that restaurant also her outfit matches, case closed I guess. 

--->On a side note I agree sometimes people do exaggerate on the evidence but I think that's a side effect of them having such obvious connections and younger fans just being excited, I think that the detective work is quite a lot of fun to discuss as long as we share ideas and opinions and try to arrive to the most correct answer based on the facts we got just like this curtain, so I guess keep the discussion going, it's good even if the answer sometimes isn't the one we want lol, good job guys. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

I think I found it. I kinda agree with you, it does look the same. Just look at these two pics, but it's a writing so who knows it could be anyone. But why I think it could be Naeun is because of her smiley. She always puts a smiley, after writing something:

I see Naeun's in this:

https://www.facebook.com/Apink101/posts/-photo-170821-naeun-and-her-family-visited-jeju-yesterday-left-her-signature-at-/336290483495416/

and this:

https://twitter.com/AllForNaeun/status/1251775387509510144?s=20

Oh, you might be right about that smiley. Something that makes me doubt if that was naeun's writing is the "ㅏ" letter there. Naeun's always write the "ㅏ" letter with horizontal stripe in the downside, but in the cup the horizontal stripe on "ㅏ" letter is in the upside. And that time she was busy with %% comeback so I think she doesn't have time to come and write for those support. I'm just afraid if someone else or another girl who send those support for taeminㅋㅋㅋ

34 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

Oh, you might be right about that smiley. Something that makes me doubt if that was naeun's writing is the "ㅏ" letter there. Naeun's always write the "ㅏ" letter with horizontal stripe in the downside, but in the cup the horizontal stripe on "ㅏ" letter is in the upside. And that time she was busy with %% comeback so I think she doesn't have time to come and write for those support. I'm just afraid if someone else or another girl who send those support for taeminㅋㅋㅋ

You shouldn't be afraid it most likely is someone else, like a fan or even a company etc.. Just giving a cheers and good job message. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kekw said:

You shouldn't be afraid it most likely is someone else, like a fan or even a company etc.. Just giving a cheers and good job message. 

Yeah but the message is taemin~a saranghae. Usually for support people will write fighting or something like that. Aah, I just hope naeun who sent it but asked the owner who is her friend to write for herㅋㅋㅋ

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

I recently found this comparison photo of Naeun's handwriting and the writing on the cup

NqdhGGX.jpg

The bottom picture is from Naeun's birthday fan meeting last year, and she personally wrote handwritten messages on the perfume.

Don't you guys think the handwritings look similar? Especially the letter 'ㅅ', 'ㄹ' and 'ㅐ'. The letter 'ㄹ' is definitely the most obvious, it's literally the same

4 minutes ago, taemdeok said:

I recently found this comparison photo of Naeun's handwriting and the writing on the cup

NqdhGGX.jpg

The bottom picture is from Naeun's birthday fan meeting last year, and she personally wrote handwritten messages on the perfume.

Don't you guys think the handwritings look similar? Especially the letter 'ㅅ', 'ㄹ' and 'ㅐ'. The letter 'ㄹ' is definitely the most obvious, it's literally the same

I agree those 3 letters looks so much the same

On 5/16/2020 at 11:32 PM, taemdeok said:

Yeah, I also think that all of the letter looks the same with naeun's and it's only the "ㅏ" letter which is different.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

10 minutes ago, marishine said:

NAEUN IS DATING ILHOON DELUSIONAL PEOPLE HE EVEN SAID HE WILL CALL HER YOU NEED STOP THIS DELUSIONAL PEOPLE THARE ARE NO HINTS WITH TAEMIN BUT ILHOON AND NAEUN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER

What's wrong with you, why did you post it here? Can't you read that this is taeun forum? How old are you'-'

36 minutes ago, Gladiolus me said:

Naeun and ilhoon known each other more than 10 years. they went to the same school and naeun's mom always bring him along to the training centre during their trainee days. yet ilhoon tells everyone the most awkward member he has from apink is naeun. dont u sense any friendzone vibe here? 

Don't think it's friendzone, just he doesn't feel at ease like he does with Bomi, ppl have different personalities and traits that contribute to that,also idk why we are even responding to this guy who is clearly a troll that didn't even put much effort lol. 

4 hours ago, Kekw said:

Don't think it's friendzone, just he doesn't feel at ease like he does with Bomi, ppl have different personalities and traits that contribute to that,also idk why we are even responding to this guy who is clearly a troll that didn't even put much effort lol. 

Don't interact with them! Just report them for spamming/trolling -- fyi a "report post" option appears when you move your mouse cursor over their message.

• Thanks 1