We talk about his fans a lot, but we also think back her side. Her new film will be aired soon. She has antifans, they could use this and keep bashing her, boycotting the film. So, I think we should support them in a thoughtful way. We dont want them to fall in the situation of Chen, right? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

did anyone recognize the chain necklace naeun wear on selca during valentine ig story (with LA written) actually ive seen taemin have the same chain bracelet! he wore during super m performance if im not mistaken. i found taemin's in taeun.couple ig and got myself hyped up over them again. 

can anyone confirm my "not so true" statement? 

2 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

did anyone recognize the chain necklace naeun wear on selca during valentine ig story (with LA written) actually ive seen taemin have the same chain bracelet! he wore during super m performance if im not mistaken. i found taemin's in taeun.couple ig and got myself hyped up over them again. 

can anyone confirm my "not so true" statement? 

I understand what you mean. They look same style but I dont think they are exactly the same design.

But what we can see is that she wears it often in her daily life

Hey guys! So while I was re-watching their old wgm videos as usual, I came across comments made by Koreans saying that Park Misun (wgm panel mc) revealed that there were couples that actually dated on the show! She briefly talked about it on her youtube video back in February. Hearing her say it made me a lil excited because I remember just how much she used to adore Taeun :D 

And on the video there are lots of comments by Koreans saying they're really curious as to who the couple is and they were hoping it's Taeun. From what I see, general Knetz (non shinee/apink fans) are always so supportive of this couple and are rooting for them just like us. Thank god for my very basic knowledge of the Korean language, if not I would miss out gems like this video and comments made by the Koreans!

nfcnEQ1.png

6iDPwuf.png

pD7p9Fd.png

7ggVlxq.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, taemdeok said:

Hey guys! So while I was re-watching their old wgm videos as usual, I came across comments made by Koreans saying that Park Misun (wgm panel mc) revealed that there were couples that actually dated on the show! She briefly talked about it on her youtube video back in February. Hearing her say it made me a lil excited because I remember just how much she used to adore Taeun :D 

And on the video there are lots of comments by Koreans saying they're really curious as to who the couple is and they were hoping it's Taeun. From what I see, general Knetz (non shinee/apink fans) are always so supportive of this couple and are rooting for them just like us. Thank god for my very basic knowledge of the Korean language, if not I would miss out gems like this video and comments made by the Koreans!

nfcnEQ1.png

6iDPwuf.png

pD7p9Fd.png

7ggVlxq.png

I have watched that video too. But when i read the comments there people who commented bbyu couple got love from park misun-nim, while people who commented taeun didn't got love from her. I don't know, I'm sure they're liking each other when they filmed wgm but I think they're not dating at that time. The situation is really bad at that time, the hates that they got, apink's dating ban, and also taemin who's very busy with his group. I think the possibility of them dating at that time is so small. But nobody knows the truth except taemin and naeun. I'm not really sad if they're not dating at that time, I just wish they'll be married for real in the future ☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

I have watched that video too. But when i read the comments there people who commented bbyu couple got love from park misun-nim, while people who commented taeun didn't got love from her. I don't know, I'm sure they're liking each other when they filmed wgm but I think they're not dating at that time. The situation is really bad at that time, the hates that they got, apink's dating ban, and also taemin who's very busy with his group. I think the possibility of them dating at that time is so small. But nobody knows the truth except taemin and naeun. I'm not really sad if they're not dating at that time, I just wish they'll be married for real in the future ☺️

we have the same thought. I really hope they will be happy in the future and away from toxic fan. the fact that naeun and taemin are so much pure and innocent doesnt deserve anything like that. it aches me every time i rewatched them and giving butterfly at the same time. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Yeah, I'm not implying that the couple Park Misun is referring to is Taeun. I'm just happy because this is solid evidence that wgm is not just "a scripted show and all of them are acting" like what many antis say. Every time an anti brings that argument up I get so annoyed because that's such a lame reasoning haha

Personally, I think Taeun might have dated or had a "some" relationship towards the end of the show... maybe after the Hyeri Art Village date/during shinee's Everybody comeback/chicken & beer ep. Their chemistry in those episodes were too real to be not dating ahaha

This quarantine period is making me go crazy because I have nothing better to do so I end up binge watching their episodes and my heart just get broken every time... They definitely deserved better!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, taemdeok said:

Yeah, I'm not implying that the couple Park Misun is referring to is Taeun. I'm just happy because this is solid evidence that wgm is not just "a scripted show and all of them are acting" like what many antis say. Every time an anti brings that argument up I get so annoyed because that's such a lame reasoning haha

Personally, I think Taeun might have dated or had a "some" relationship towards the end of the show... maybe after the Hyeri Art Village date/during shinee's Everybody comeback/chicken & beer ep. Their chemistry in those episodes were too real to be not dating ahaha

This quarantine period is making me go crazy because I have nothing better to do so I end up binge watching their episodes and my heart just get broken every time... They definitely deserved better!

Yeah I think so too. When taemin whispered that he love naeun and she said she also love him, I'm sure they're serious with that. But I'm not sure if they're dating or not. Because if they're dating, they won't be that sad in the last episode. So they might had 'some' and they used the time for shooting wgm to date cause they can't date in real life ㅋㅋㅋ and also if they're dating since in wgm it'll be hard to keep their relationship till now. If they have dated and then broke up I think that's worse than they never dated before. Anyways, I just wish they'll get married when they retired from their job so that they won't get any hates from their fans.

Same here. I watch all of their episodes everyday. I'm smiling like crazy when I watch half of the episodes, getting sad in the middle and crying so hard when it come to the ends. I'm crazy for them ㅋㅋㅋ

On 4/29/2020 at 4:13 AM, ltmsne said:

Now I’m scared that something is going on between someone from red velvet and taemin, guys please reassure me... Look at the comments

It's been a long time since i posted something here! But i was so excited and happy to see new hints from our community these days!! First i just wanna say that I LOVE YOU TAEUNIAN FAMILY!!:heart:

Don't be scared, i had some doubt about Taemin and red velvet too at a time.

Here we can see that he was just lost like the other members because they couldn't see red velvet faces. From Shinee's point of view, red velvet are babies lol. Because they started very late compared to Shinee. But still, let's try to analyze.

Yeri: I really don't see her with Taemin, she's too young and I think Taemin himself considers her as his little sister.

Wendy: She's more the type to be Taemin's friend, and I can't find anything that could link them. They're just friends. And Wendy is close to Eunji so I don't think she'd go out with Taemin.

Joy: Okay so Joy and Taemin would be the weirdest thing ever. Why? Because Joy and Taemin appeared on WGM! And secondly Joy is one of Hayoung's best friends! Knowing that Hayoung is almost like a sister to Naeun, it's impossible for me to imagine Joy being with Taemin.

Irene: She is someone who could raise doubts, because a lot of people compare her to Naeun. They may have some things in common but they are two totally charming and different girls. So I don't think Taemin would have been attracted to Irene. Why would he even  be with Irene?  Irene has been connected to Naeun since her debut days so....I don't think this would be possible and logic. And Taemin is younger than Irene, that's another reason for me to believe that he's not with Irene. Because in the past he said he was maybe more attracted to older women, and that he would prefer a noona as his wgm partner. But after doing WGM with Naeun he totally knew that he wanted to be an Oppa lol. 

Seulgi : Seulgi and Taemin made many Taeunian sad and nervous.  Because of their dance collaborations.  But I think this dance was just professional.  First of all she was training under SM ent for 7 years since 2007. That is to say that she was trained before Shinee debut.

So Taemin must have crossed her from time to time over the years.  But I don't think they're more than friends. Because once again, Seulgi is a very friendly person, that's why she agreed to be the female voice in Taemin's "heart stop". But she also accepted the dance collab because both of them are recognized in the kpop world as "the gods of dance". So a collaboration between the two was really possible. Especially since it's not the first time that Taemin has done a dance collab with girls. He did it with Momo and Jihyo, Krystal, Sunmi, Boa...

But there is also another theory, it's the theory of Seulgi and Taeyong couple. It all started after they danced together at the Mama's. And personaly I think Taeyong and Seulgi's chemistry was  stronger. So maybe when Red Velvet appeared on the screen they all looked nervous because these two were dating. Taeyong freezed and Taemin looked happy and we can see that he was just enjoying. It didn't look like he was trying to hide something. But Taeyong really became quiet.

I also captured a moment were it looks like they are all looking at Taemin but they are actually circling around Taeyong. 

Mark and Kai were laughing and playing with their hands at that moment. And you can see that they all looked at Taeyong at one point, he was more nervous than Taemin in my opinion, and maybe he was beside Taemin because he felt relieved and protected being next to him hahaha. The expert of hiding relationship.

:joy: And Seulgi is one of Apink's fan. She sang a lot of Apink songs on live. And Wendy did the same too. Red Velvet and Apink are really close. So the fact that Taemin may be dating a member from Red Velvet is a little bit "ridiculous".

All that to say that they both just wanted to give us a good performance. Every time Taemin dances with a girl he's immediately connected with her Lol it's because he's an exceptional performer and perfectionist. But his heart is only dancing for Naeun *-* 

Edited by shawapink22
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

It's been a long time since i posted something here! But i was so excited and happy to see new hints from our community these days!! First i just wanna say that I LOVE YOU TAEUNIAN FAMILY!!:heart:

Here we can see that he was just lost like the other members because they couldn't see red velvet faces. From Shinee's point of view, red velvet are babies lol. Because they started very late compared to Shinee. But still, let's try to analyze.

Yeri: I really don't see her with Taemin, she's too young and I think Taemin himself considers her as his little sister.

Wendy: She's more the type to be Taemin's friend, and I can't find anything that could link them. They're just friends. And Wendy is close to Eunji so I don't think she'd go out with Taemin.

Joy: Okay so Joy and Taemin would be the weirdest thing ever. Why? Because Joy and Taemin appeared on WGM! And secondly Joy is one of Hayoung's best friends! Knowing that Hayoung is almost like a sister to Naeun, it's impossible for me to imagine Joy being with Taemin.

Irene: She is someone who could raise doubts, because a lot of people compare her to Naeun. They may have some things in common but they are two totally charming and different girls. So I don't think Taemin would have been attracted to Irene. Why would he even  be with Irene?  Irene has been connected to Naeun since her debut days so....I don't think this would be possible and logic. And Taemin is younger than Irene, that's another reason for me to believe that he's not with Irene. Because in the past he said he was maybe more attracted to older women, and that he would prefer a noona as his wgm partner. But after doing WGM with Naeun he totally knew that he wanted to be an Oppa lol. 

Seulgi : Seulgi and Taemin made many Taeunian sad and nervous.  Because of their dance collaborations.  But I think this dance was just professional.  First of all she was training under SM ent for 7 years since 2007. That is to say that she was trained before Shinee debut.

So Taemin must have crossed her from time to time over the years.  But I don't think they're more than friends. Because once again, Seulgi is a very friendly person, that's why she agreed to be the female voice in Taemin's "heart stop". But she also accepted the dance collab because both of them are recognized in the kpop world as "the gods of dance". So a collaboration between the two was really possible. Especially since it's not the first time that Taemin has done a dance collab with girls. He did it with Momo and Jihyo, Krystal, Sunmi, Boa...But there is also another theory, it's the theory of Seulgi and Taeyong couple. It all started after they danced together at the Mama's. And personaly I think Taeyong and Seulgi's chemistry was  stronger. So maybe when Red Velvet appeared on the screen they all looked nervous because these two were dating.

Mark and Kai were laughing and playing with their hands at that moment and 

you can see that they all looked at Taeyong too, he was more nervous than Taemin in my opinion, and maybe he was beside Taemin because he felt relieved and protect being next to him hahaha. The expert of hiding relationship. :joy: And Seulgi is one of Apink's fan. She sang a lot of Apink songs on live. And Wendy did the same too. Red Velvet and Apink are really close. So the fact that Taemin may be dating a member from Red Velvet is a little bit "ridiculous".

All that to say that they both just wanted to give us a good performance. Every time Taemin dances with a girl he's immediately connected with her Lol it's because he's an exceptional performer and perfectionist. But his heart is only dancing for Naeun *-* 

I think these days many girls are being connected to taemin.. ah I kind of sad with that. The one that make me feel calm a little bit is that he hasn't go to army yet so I think if he has a relationship with a girl that might be hard to keep. Actually it might be possible if he dates someone from sm cause I have read somewhere that their company is recommending them to date with person from the same agency so it'll be easier to handleㅜㅜ I don't know I think my taeun hart will never accept the fact if he dates someone else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shawapink22 said:

So Taemin must have crossed her from time to time over the years.  But I don't think they're more than friends. Because once again, Seulgi is a very friendly person, that's why she agreed to be the female voice in Taemin's "heart stop". But she also accepted the dance collab because both of them are recognized in the kpop world as "the gods of dance". So a collaboration between the two was really possible. Especially since it's not the first time that Taemin has done a dance collab with girls. He did it with Momo and Jihyo, Krystal, Sunmi, Boa...

But there is also another theory, it's the theory of Seulgi and Taeyong couple. It all started after they danced together at the Mama's. And personaly I think Taeyong and Seulgi's chemistry was  stronger. So maybe when Red Velvet appeared on the screen they all looked nervous because these two were dating. Taeyong freezed and Taemin looked happy and we can see that he was just enjoying. It didn't look like he was trying to hide something. But Taeyong really became quiet.

I also captured a moment were it looks like they are all looking at Taemin but they are actually circling around Taeyong. 

Mark and Kai were laughing and playing with their hands at that moment. And you can see that they all looked at Taeyong at one point, he was more nervous than Taemin in my opinion, and maybe he was beside Taemin because he felt relieved and protected being next to him hahaha. The expert of hiding relationship.

:joy: And Seulgi is one of Apink's fan. She sang a lot of Apink songs on live. And Wendy did the same too. Red Velvet and Apink are really close. So the fact that Taemin may be dating a member from Red Velvet is a little bit "ridiculous".

i used to triggered taemin and seulgi too but after watch many fancam of them, i can see its a professional relationship and might be close bcs of the same company. anyway... dont u guys think that yoo a from oh my girl and taemin kinda look alike? or its just me... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

I think these days many girls are being connected to taemin.. ah I kind of sad with that. The one that make me feel calm a little bit is that he hasn't go to army yet so I think if he has a relationship with a girl that might be hard to keep. Actually it might be possible if he dates someone from sm cause I have read somewhere that their company is recommending them to date with person from the same agency so it'll be easier to handleㅜㅜ I don't know I think my taeun hart will never accept the fact if he dates someone else

Have you seen when Red velvet went to Taemins off-sick concert and they went backstage to greet him, he like ignored them almost it was so awkward he went straight to Kai who was also there, and Taemin has had dance collabs with many females from SM, Boa, Luna are just a few from top of my head,also I think something is going to be revealed soon for Taeun, it's way to weird the re airing of wgm Taeun episodes, and the soaring popularity of their videos on YouTube, I even remember those 10th anniversary episode on weekly idol and 8th anniversary ep on Apink were so similar its almost like other ppl in the industry close to Apink and Shinee know this stuff and are slowly revealing stuff like suho on eunji radio ,  even the fans to a point are straight up naming them like that one guy in Naeun birthday fan meet mentioning Taemin, think good news will come soon prbly after Taemins comeback. 

Edited by Kekw
  • Insightful 1

Totally agree with you! I think they are going to reveal something, like they are slowly preparing us for the big news. I am soo looking forward to it. Let's just wish for the best and be patient.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

You guys makes me excited. I hope it’s true.

Also I think Shinee and Apink are very close, but people don’t know that because both groups made them think they don’t know each other.

Also although I ship Keyji I feel like Suho and Eunji dare dating

• Like 1