https://mobile.twitter.com/vousmevoyez/status/1260578025760075776

I found someone in tweet:

i don't mean to start sh*** but taemin really out here kinda exposing himself playing a song called "더 나은 사람" which literally reads "the naeun saram (person)" just like her brand "the naeun" (which is a good wordplay "더 나은" meaning "better") sjdkf

i don't know the lyric of song, because i was search but i can't found it. Is't true?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nurul_uswati_styrn said:

i don't mean to start sh*** but taemin really out here kinda exposing himself playing a song called "더 나은 사람" which literally reads "the naeun saram (person)" just like her brand "the naeun" (which is a good wordplay "더 나은" meaning "better") sjdkf

i don't know the lyric of song, because i was search but i can't found it. Is't true?

hi everyone, its my first time posting here, i've been a lurker since pt.1 thread :)  here is taemin 2nd song and the translation, i got goosebumps from how much the lyric relates to our nangni, cheers for us!!!! 

Edited by dididudi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dididudi said:

hi everyone, its my first time posting here, i've been a lurker for years :)  here is taemin 2nd song and the translation, i got goosebumps from how much it relates to our nangni, cheers for us!!!!

hiiii...i'm about to post it too ^^ yess, the lyrics hmm...it's so relate to naeun, the melody of the song make me remember to Taemin's song 'day and night' 

i can't wait for next taem_log episode, i hope taemin will give us more crumbs kkk...

T_T i really miss TaEun so much!! i wish to see these two together again, pleaseee....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nurul_uswati_styrn said:

yes the korean title of the song does say “the naeun saram”, and she means that “the naeun” is what naeun uses 

It's an interview from last Year during Eung Eung Era (2019). I noticed that one of her favorite artists is a Spanish painter (Eva Armisen).  

At this time Taemin said that we want happiness in his life , and Naeun wanted to follow Artist who spread happiness :) 

Instead of making videos in YT, I will just write my thoughts and detective mind here ;) for the moment. Because I don't want problem with korean Shawols so ... Actually I wanted to do another video but we will wait patiently lol 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nurul_uswati_styrn said:

Oh my! Even if that's just a coincidence I wonder how is his feeling after read the title and the lyrics?! Aaaa there's no way if he didn't remember about naeun right??! 

1 hour ago, Kekw said:

Guys on a side note, do  you believe they announce Taemin comeback before June? Maybe May 25th or something we been waiting forever. 

I think they will announce it on may, because he already dropped so many hints about his song on his recent vlogs isn't he?ㅋㅋㅋ

14 hours ago, LauLau said:

I just had a dreamy thought... I would love Taeun to appear on a variety show like Hello Baby where they learn parenting together... they'd be so so so cute :bawling: kid parents

For me, I dream they join the variety show of new married couple haha

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

Does anyone here know if taemin ever said that he want to date an ordinary girl? Is that true?

I think I've seen some shawols saying so... but tbh the thing with Taemin is that he is ALWAYS lying. He has definitely lied about the meaning behind the lyrics for Soldier & Day and Night, he has lied about being single for life, etc... 

So who knows what's his preference is tbh... this brat is a liar and everybody knows HAHA

Anyways, YES to Taemin's song recommendation... I see what you did there Taemin :wub: Recommending a song that has the name of the girl you have been heavily linked with for the past few years? That's BOLD. I love it 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The logic like this. If Tamein isn't dating Naeun, why does he recommend a song that has to do with the name "Naeun"? surely everyone thinks for sure this song is for naeun. If they're not dating definitely taemin avoid things related to naeun so there is no misunderstanding of people's responses. Right?  I hope so if they are really dating until now :D

Really,  its make me crazy think about them, however i never ship idol like this :D

Edited by TeamTaemNaeun
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, taemdeok said:

I think I've seen some shawols saying so... but tbh the thing with Taemin is that he is ALWAYS lying. He has definitely lied about the meaning behind the lyrics for Soldier & Day and Night, he has lied about being single for life, etc... 

So who knows what's his preference is tbh... this brat is a liar and everybody knows HAHA

Anyways, YES to Taemin's song recommendation... I see what you did there Taemin :wub: Recommending a song that has the name of the girl you have been heavily linked with for the past few years? That's BOLD. I love it 

LoL so agree with you, i often laugh so hard whenever i watched or read interview of him and the way he answered that obviously he's lied and I said to myself 'i can't trust him haha...' 

2 hours ago, taemdeok said:

Yeah.. I can't find a credible source that's why I'm asking. 

You're right, I think he's always lying ㅋㅋㅋ

YespoxGu_bigger.jpg

taemin mentions kingdom n says he felt good to see the boys did a nice job doing danger cover wondering if he’d look like a natural man (its fr tv show ‘i’m a natural man’) as he’s leaving hair growing long                                                                  spoiler king:he’s practicing singing hypnosis w piano ㅠㅠ

kkk im just guess about but i think when Taemin miss Naeun he will play piano songs about her.
  • Like 1