3 minutes ago, LauLau said:

What do you mean? This seems more like a difference in angles? They're both full length curtains... also could be taken from another room in the house. Taemin's photo is from his living room... the apartment is equipped with a private terrace, so I'm guessing it circles the entire back of apartment.

Yeah maybe^^ the curtain looks the same, I'm just telling that the height doesn't look the same for me. And I'm just searching that naeun's photo is from last year on may. It's just my opinion anyway, if that's the same place then I'll be the happiest!

6 minutes ago, Vanity said:

I don't think it's the same house unfortunately... when you watch TMI News you can see that the terrace looks different :( taemin's house has black railings...

Fyi, TMI News showed his parents house/apartment and it's not the same apartment he's living now :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Vanity said:

I don't think it's the same house unfortunately... when you watch TMI News you can see that the terrace looks different :( taemin's house has black railings...

That's his parents house in TMI news,the one he bought in 2012.

tbh i dont really know about the location but considering:

- the material of the curtain (the way its sewed) about 95% similar.

- the shadow behind the curtain (or am i being delulu?) showing that something outside probably balcony. the door naeun stay maybe the left side of taemin.

- the picture was poorly taken, naeun face barely showing. (but she still post em?)

but the cons i found here

- the floor on naeun pic kinda bit off. i mean the house is luxury but the floor for balcony kinda half way done. but who knows its their house anyway. 

- naeun's curtain seems darker (it can be because of lighting). 

*i was too excited to share with u guys and forgot my detective conan ability. so the pros win with 1 point extra yeayyy! 

The one in TMI news is known to be the house he had bought for his parents! But there’s a live video of him on TMI news too, and in that live he’s in his house! So no guys it’s not the same, and Naeun’s curtain ain’t darker, it’s just because it’s been opened to the left side, so the see through fades when the curtain is put together, if you understand what I mean. Also I believe that’s the reason he probably put the piano in that spot maybe, because the view through the balcony doesn’t look nice but whatever I believe that’s the exact same house. If you zoom in on the curtains where it’s transparent you can easily see that the curtain is the EXACT same.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, taeunforever0 said:

The one in TMI news is known to be the house he had bought for his parents! But there’s a live video of him on TMI news too, and in that live he’s in his house! So no guys it’s not the same, and Naeun’s curtain ain’t darker, it’s just because it’s been opened to the left side, so the see through fades when the curtain is put together, if you understand what I mean. Also I believe that’s the reason he probably put the piano in that spot maybe, because the view through the balcony doesn’t look nice but whatever I believe that’s the exact same house. If you zoom in on the curtains where it’s transparent you can easily see that the curtain is the EXACT same.

This person knows what's up, saved me time of me writing exact same thing thx :D

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

I found this and Taemin is talking to Sungwoon, but they're teasing each other LOL

Waa...i just listened this audio, i think my guess is right hmm...taemin confessed that he love stay there (in USA), i can say maybe he refer to LA :P

1 hour ago, Fantasylife said:

I'm confused, but in TMI news the house where he took a video with his phone has the same curtain and piano with the photo that he posted on Instagram. Isn't it the same home?

I think it's different, all instagram live he did it at his own apartment where he live alone.

For his parent house that appeared on TMI news, he ever showed it on his 'Xtracam : TheTaemin' on VLive.

About taemin song 'exclusive' i ever listened this song (japan ver) but i'm not put much attention to the lyrics, and suddenly i'm curious... then i found the lyrics contained mature words and meaning LoL of course my mind goes to Taemin and Naeun, so i hope the korea ver will have the same meaning...(maybe someone can try listen and translate it??) 

the part i like the most (from japan ver):

"...let's go somewhere right now in secret...

...there's nothing to fear if i'm with you...

...we can make it right, guiding each other like destiny...

i want to take you exclusively"

is taemin want to say 'something' exclusively to us, taeunians? Kkk... 

3 hours ago, taeunforever0 said:

Waah,, hopefully that's the same house!><

This post made me realize something...

In the first photo, where we see Naeun carrying a box of beer in an elevator, someone else is obviously taking a picture of her. Her friend Julie then teases her by commenting "come to my house too ;)" which implies that she is bringing this beer to someone else's house. Guess what? Taemin's apartment has its own private elevator, which guarantees total privacy. Naeun's expression also seems really giddy/excited about something and I doubt she's a massive drinker herself. What if Naeun was also visiting Taemin's house then too, bringing him beer (maybe they were having a house party), resulting in the same type of teasing? :ph34r:

Finally, Taeun drank beer during WGM -- it's a memorable drink for them as it was the first time that they confessed their true feelings to each other. That episode was filmed sometime in November 2013. The elevator photo was taken in December 2019. By the time that their wedding aired in December, people were suspecting that they began dating for real and not long after that, they were booted off the show (which normally only happens so early when couples date in real life) so what if December is also their real dating anniversary date? Or the photo was uploaded later/they had to meet up later due to tight schedule. Just a thought!

OH AND THE BEST PART? During that episode of WGM, they were actually drinking Cass beer! I went back to check -- they covered the brand name with a black marker, but you can still see the silver supernova-like design on the cans that belongs to Cass Fresh at the 1:28 minute mark:

Buy Cass beer draft beer cans loaded kiss korean original imported ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They always tweet things like this! I get so annoyed! But you know what? I can’t wait till the world will know Taemin and Naeun are dating and watch all of those people act and pretend like they believed in them from the start LOL when we were always right while they tweeted mean things about how tired they are of taeun and that we’re stuck in the past. I just can’t wait to feel that satisfied 

Taeun loved drinking beer and it’s the same wow.

THAT WAS PROBABLY WHERE SHE WAS GOING.... TO HIS HOUSE... and he took the pics!!!!!!!!!

Also personally I believe they started dating in 2015 but I hope YOU’RE RIGHT THAT THEY STARTED DATING IN WGM

9 minutes ago, taeunforever0 said:

Taeun loved drinking beer and it’s the same wow.

THAT WAS PROBABLY WHERE SHE WAS GOING.... TO HIS HOUSE... and he took the pics!!!!!!!!!

Also personally I believe they started dating in 2015 but I hope YOU’RE RIGHT THAT THEY STARTED DATING IN WGM

I personally believe that they were dating on-and-off until Jonghyun's tragedy. Then their relationship became stable when they both changed their priorities. I posted about this before, but I recently learned that "breaking up" (or more like "taking a break") is actually quite common for some Korean couples and these types of breakups doesn't have the same final/definite feeling that the Western breakups have (people also don't typically move on to a new relationship right away).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taeunforever0 said:

They always tweet things like this! I get so annoyed! But you know what? I can’t wait till the world will know Taemin and Naeun are dating and watch all of those people act and pretend like they believed in them from the start LOL when we were always right while they tweeted mean things about how tired they are of taeun and that we’re stuck in the past. I just can’t wait to feel that satisfied 

I get annoyed too everytime people complaining about taemin who always being connected to naeun. Why are they blaming us? Did we ask everyone to search about taeun so they'll appear together on the searching recommendation? No. I can't understand with haters.

I'm not too sure about the beer, but I don't think the curtains look the same... Her friend Julie teased her because she was the one who took the pic... you guys can go on Julie's instagram and take a look. 

On taeun_wonderland's post on Instagram, there's one comment that explains this:

"Yes, the curtains look similar but, the two pictures were taken in different place. Taemin in his house and Naeun in a restaurant. Naeun's picture was taken last year May 6, 2019. Her friend was the one who took the picture. You can check on her ig julie_chung" 

(even popular taeunian - @taeun.couple agreed to it.)

One more thing - I get that Taemin and Naeun gave us hints, but if Naeun is really in Taemin's house, I don't think she'll post it. She'll have to take the risk of revealing her relationship. Her move in posting the 'Francesco Hayez artwork' is already very bold, and strong enough for us to believe it. 

Also -- I really want to say this, but I really hope we DON'T MENTION taemin's name on Naeun's insta, or Naeun's name on Taemin's insta/instagram live. First of all, we don't want to bring hate to them -- we all know that toxic fans will attack either of them if this topic is brought up. 

Secondly -- as artists, both of them would want us to focus on their work, not their relationship status. I have faith in them and I'm not telling you guys to stop believing in them, but I think we should keep things to ourselves. 

The popular taeunian on instagram - @taeun.couple has posted a story saying that people have been commenting too much on their instagram accounts... I understand that we might get excited because of all these hints, but we have to understand that they are people too and by doing such actions, people won't focus on their work, their music, it'll also get them a lot of hate... 

Please just stop commenting/tagging their posts, and just keep it to only the #taeun hashtag!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LauLau said:

This post made me realize something...

In the first photo, where we see Naeun carrying a box of beer in an elevator, someone else is obviously taking a picture of her. Her friend Julie then teases her by commenting "come to my house too ;)" which implies that she is bringing this beer to someone else's house. Guess what? Taemin's apartment has its own private elevator, which guarantees total privacy. Naeun's expression also seems really giddy/excited about something and I doubt she's a massive drinker herself. What if Naeun was also visiting Taemin's house then too, bringing him beer (maybe they were having a house party), resulting in the same type of teasing? :ph34r:

Finally, Taeun drank beer during WGM -- it's a memorable drink for them as it was the first time that they confessed their true feelings to each other. That episode was filmed sometime in November 2013. The elevator photo was taken in December 2019. By the time that their wedding aired in December, people were suspecting that they began dating for real and not long after that, they were booted off the show (which normally only happens so early when couples date in real life) so what if December is also their real dating anniversary date? Or the photo was uploaded later/they had to meet up later due to tight schedule. Just a thought!

OH AND THE BEST PART? During that episode of WGM, they were actually drinking Cass beer! I went back to check -- they covered the brand name with a black marker, but you can still see the silver supernova-like design on the cans that belongs to Cass Fresh at the 1:28 minute mark:

Buy Cass beer draft beer cans loaded kiss korean original imported ...

By the beer episode, do you mean that episode where they ate Fried Chicken and had a 'backhug'? 

The episode was filmed in August - August 28th, to be exact -- its on the polaroids that they took!

Maybe Dec is not their anniversary date, but Winter is still their favourite season!