[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, LifesLikeThat said:

leeminki.indonesia is at it again (thankfully :D), this time she has merge SHJ CF with TBI 

That’s really funny! BTW, I messaged her in IG if she can do translation in the first interview thay had before TBI broadcasted. She said yes but it will take time. We’ll just gonna wait! :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

That’s really funny! BTW, I messaged her in IG if she can do translation in the first interview thay had before TBI broadcasted. She said yes but it will take time. We’ll just gonna wait! :D

That's super, can't wait to understand what they are saying :D, we'll have to keep an eye for it.

LifesLikeThat thanks for sharing leeminki.indonesia's 'remix' clip of our segye couple. Always make me smile! I want to enjoy as much as I can seeing those clips. Until both SHJ and LMK start their new drama, form new chemistry with their co-star, by then we will really let go of segye couple!:tears:

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

LifesLikeThat thanks for sharing leeminki.indonesia's 'remix' clip of our segye couple. Always make me smile! I want to enjoy as much as I can seeing those clips. Until both SHJ and LMK start their new drama, form new chemistry with their co-star, by then we will really let go of segye couple!:tears:

Haha, yes we are still hooked on segye couple. New drama will be a while yet I think as both actors do only one drama a year, this is good as we can cling onto segye couple a little longer but bad as it'll be too long before our screens will be graced by HJ again :lol:

:w00t: top 4 OTP - iQiyi taiwan's survey:

https://youtu.be/0pVYKvHfXI4

rlyksHv.jpg

"explosive chemistry for this first-time OTP. 6 kisses in 30 seconds - satisfying fans' craving":P *cough* translation to be my best knowledge heeee...

2fsOtXl.jpg
:yum:

2 hours ago, adeqgyan said:

Glady this soompi still active..i love segye couple so much and the chemistry between lee minki dan seo hyun jin killing me from the beginning

i really2 love them together

Good to hear that :D

We also enjoyed both of them!

We’re updating this thread when we got news related to the drama and actors/actresses involved. Feel free to post news about them! :blush:

Yass, The Beauty Inside drama will be broadcast on KNTV at March 2019, pre broadcast will air at Feb 28th 2019.  When I just click on hashtag kntv on instagram, i knew that Lovely Horribly is airing on this channel too and they did some interview with main casts/lead couple.

Sooo, I think we will get some segye couple interview and maybe photoshoot together in near future :wub: *wishful

yay cant wait.. I hope it will be a hit in Japan. :love:

17 hours ago, shjfan23 said:
19 hours ago, adeqgyan said:

Glady this soompi still active..i love segye couple so much and the chemistry between lee minki dan seo hyun jin killing me from the beginning

i really2 love them together

Good to hear that :D

We also enjoyed both of them!

We’re updating this thread when we got news related to the drama and actors/actresses involved. Feel free to post news about them! 

:) this piece of good news is shared on weibo by shj's fans:

The most popular shows this year are 'I live alone', drama 'Beauty Inside'

Terrestrial 3 OTT service 'Pook (TV) TV' aggregation

Last modified 2018.12.19 09:53Enter article 2018.12.19 09:53
The most popular shows this year are 'I live alone', drama 'Beauty Inside'
As a result of watching the most watched contents of this year 'POOQ TV' service provided by three terrestrial broadcasters, 'I live alone', TV drama 'Beauty Inside' and ' Sin and punishment "took the first place. 

http://cm.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2018121909532564587#Redyho

(POOQ is similar to Netflix)

they do commentary today! (12/28) omg... thank you so much Lee Taeri for giving us the real time pics!! So so happy...our couple looks great, they're still channeling segye dojae style! :love::heart:

@shjfan23 omg dear, we're updating on the same time! Lol

And some update from TBI staff. Thank you for another late update from TBI shooting :wub:

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

@shjfan23 omg dear, we're updating on the same time! Lol

And some update from TBI staff. Thank you for another late update from TBI shooting :wub:

Lol! Coz we’re both very excited to share the news! And I almost share the new BTS pics too! Lol!

I’m so excited about the commentary. So happy to see them in one group! Still feeling all the great chemistry from all of them. :blush:

But I got curious on where SDJ’s left hand is! Hmmmm! Lol! I’m reactivating the DJ-SG romance! Lol!!!

Archived