[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Lee Dahee loves some Kang Sara fanart and post on her ig, she really still cant move on from Sara's character :wub:

Just like us! LoL! We're still reminiscing on this drama!

I'm happy that we're still hearing news about this drama even if there are blockbuster dramas starting now. :D:D:D

On 11/27/2018 at 3:17 PM, Nanana85 said:

In twitter, from poor google translate, i think this acc say that dialog "lie down at look at the ceiling" and the kisses scene is full of adlibs. Is that true??

Just saw this and had to reply. I don't know who gave this info but according to Naver comments, everything that happens  after  Dojae says "I'll show you what is sneaky" is adlib until the neck tie scene^_^ which is not unbelievable because our director hates saying cut :lol:

I first thought someone mentioned it in an interview or something.Is the DVD team teasing people on the daum cafe? :P People somehow know those parts weren't in the original script.

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Just saw this and had to reply. I don't know who gave this info but according to Naver comments, everything that happens  after  Dojae says "I'll show you what is sneaky" is adlib until the neck tie scene^_^ which is not unbelievable because our director hates saying cut :lol:

I first thought someone mentioned it in an interview or something.Is the DVD team teasing people on the daum cafe? :P People somehow know those parts weren't in the original script.

No wonder they looked so natural. I don't know if it was their excellent acting, or because they became their characters, or because they were very comfortable with each other that I found it hard to tell what was reel vs real esp. in the last 2 episodes. Their adlibs are very good; this reminds me of Donghae couple with lovely adlibs in Hotel King. 

I miss our Century couple a lot as there is not a lot of news about them after the wrap up party. I became their fans after TBI! I've noticed both are very private, don't use/update their social media sites often, don't do post-drama interviews, don't attend many events... they both love reading books too!

1 hour ago, summer18 said:

I miss our Century couple a lot as there is not a lot of news about them after the wrap up party. I became their fans after TBI! I've noticed both are very private, don't use/update their social media sites often, don't do post-drama interviews, don't attend many events... they both love reading books too!

I miss them too! :tears:

I’m just looking on posts in IG and YT whenever I want to see them again.

And yeah, they’re very private. For SHJ, every update we get after her drama is very precious. But for me, that’s one of her charm. Not being too showbiz and just showing and sharing her talent :D

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Is it true that bluray production is already confirmed? Does it mean 10k is already reached? And does it mean we will see our couples again for the commentary??? Can someone explain it?

Spoiler

edit because I'm not sure whether the info can be share or not , but the Bluray production already confirm

on the other hand, Beauty Inside still at #1 for VOD (Video On Demand) drama category in week 4th of November

Even after season finale, Beauty Inside still hold its place. Seems like I'm not the only one who have a hard time movin' on, huh?

Cable TV VOD announced the ranking of November week 4th Movie and Broadcasting program VOD consist of 14 cable TVs with 7,5 Million subscribers

yHn0WWS.png?1

(one world = Han Segye; page automatic translator :joy:)

WjNcvua.png?1

credit

[Director's cut Blue Ray Confirmation and Pre-orders/payment in progress]

[period] ~2018 December 10, 11.59pm

[price] In full ₩253,000/ In instalments ₩126,500 x 2

[content] re-edited episodes, cancelled scenes, Unaired clips (Making/Bts, NG, Commentary etc)

[decided] 1 additional bonus CD.

Happy ordering!

Refer to here for official news on the sales (It's in English): http://m.cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD/l7od/7?listURI=%2FbeautyinsideBD%2Fl7od

Maybe you can ask if they have Eng Subs. But you've got to log in. Haven't seen the topic of Subs mentioned  anywhere yet.

Archived