Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

6 hours ago, justright said:

@kdrmalover4444  Business wise, production cost and other sales will be taken into account, so hopefully we will see a vacation reward for the team. I also hope the bluray project will materialise to bring in the other sales and usually they will call back the leads to record their comments on the director's cut and provide their autographs for the bluray purchasers.

yes yes, agree.. though I don't think vacation reward will be announce this late. but I hope the casts plan to go on trip together next year will be go through :wub:

As for the premier of mama fairy, I think the previous drama success is kind of boosting the rating too because 100 days my prince getting about 10% rating at the end of the episode run. And mama fairy is adopt from popular webtoon too. I don't know about the ratings now though but the last time I saw, the rating is not as high as the premiere. I just watch 1 episode though so I don't think i can elaborate.

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

@kdrmalover4444, I agree with you on all of those points! 

On ratings, JTBC put their confidence to TBI by broadcasting it on a much earlier timeslot compare to their previous dramas. There are really a lot to consider regarding the ratings. But let’s face it, TBI really did a great job! 

I remember during their press con, SHJ admitted that she’s a little bit hesitant to accept this because it’s another romcom and I think she wants to escape that route for a while after the success of AOH. But, good thing she accepted it coz I can’t imagine anyone else but her to be HSG. :wub:

yes yes, excatly, I'm glad that SHJ accept the role of HSG because there will be no other can top her as Segye, crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

about the award, that was from DCInside beauty inside gallery ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif If I'm not mistaken, all 6 of them got one, and even the writer.

2 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@kdrmalover4444 @justright @shjfan23 Does anyone know if the ratings take into account the online viewing as I think traditional viewing is changing so the ratings is not really indicative of actual viewers. Hmm maybe not as the ratings would be much higher due to international viewers watching live streaming :D

No, I don't think so. Online viewing is not take into account of tv broadcasting rating. But we know that for the past two months, Beauty Inside videos is the one that was so popular on Naver, even the making always got their way to the top.

this is tuesday.. and there was no Beauty Inside.

There's like something missing in my heart, still no other drama can fill the void yet.

I was like this when AOHY happen, when Goblin happen, and when FFMW happen hahaha.

ah.. I'm New Journey To The West's fan too (ahn jae hyun variety show with Na PD) and the latest episode I hear 4 background song of Beauty Inside on NJTTW, I can recognize it right away. I love it...Beauty Inside is really popular. even Kwill "beautiful moment" ost still charting quite high for weeks :wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ahh! So it’s like a recognition for them from DC Inside! Thanks @kdrmalover4444

Yeah me too. Haven’t watch any kdrama yet after TBI. I watch NJTTW last season, i’ll try to watch it again now. I read somewhere that AJH is shining in this season compared to past. He’s more hilarious now.

I’m also hearing some of TBI’s BGMs in The Return of Superman! 

• Like 4

@shjfan23 you're welcome, and yes you should really start it's crazy hahaha, there's this one phrase from AJH in NJTTW this season and become really popular " angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

this phrase often being top comment on Beauty Inside Naver TV videos, like this one

qUlBgMx.png?1

"Michin a~ molla" 

I usually spent my Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday for NJTTW and Beauty Inside, now beauty inside ends.. and NJTTW will end next week, I'm so  help-onion-head-emoticon.gif

when the bgm or ost is being played in variety show, that's just showing how popular the drama is.. so proud of Beauty Inside :heart: 

• Like 5

@BlissfulMoments, Yup! Thankful for those who are taking their time and effort to put the subs. Some clips now also have subs specially those with kissing scenes. Like this:

And they’re putting some hilarious sub! Lol!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

@BlissfulMoments, Yup! Thankful for those who are taking their time and effort to put the subs. Some clips now also have subs specially those with kissing scenes. Like this:

And they’re putting some hilarious sub! Lol!!

Haha I did not know that a quick lip smack is called ppoppo, I'll add it to my korean vocab :lol:

• LOL 3

We are still on withdrawal syndrome, i'm still not watching any drama and keep searching on TBI update, hahaa..

How about dvd guys, are you plan to buy it?

In twitter, from poor google translate, i think this acc say that dialog "lie down at look at the ceiling" and the kisses scene is full of adlibs. Is that true??

I'm still found some tbi fanart :D

somebody please make some compilation of kingkang fashion, please :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

We are still on withdrawal syndrome, i'm still not watching any drama and keep searching on TBI update, hahaa..

How about dvd guys, are you plan to buy it?

In twitter, from poor google translate, i think this acc say that dialog "lie down at look at the ceiling" and the kisses scene is full of adlibs. Is that true??

It wouldn't surprise me if it was ad lib, the bts of ep 16 when SG and DJ were sitting at the counter going through SG script her new film was ad lib. 

• Like 3

Hi:)

we all know that beauty inside is  popular in KOREA ,even the KPOP idiols was crazy about the the drama as us .

T_ARA Jiyeon

declared her love to the drama

SNSD Taryeon min 54.32

the funny one , T_ara Hyomin , also fun ,she was watching the wine kiss her reaction was hilarious 

others too, like 

MIMI  GUGUDAN 

IKON DONGHUK  

EXO Xiumin

APINK Hayoung 

WannaOne Jisung 

NCT JOHNNY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

TBI Blu Ray sales are pretty low so for those who purchase we may not get our order. If you can please purchase as there will be lots of content that we will get to see.

• Like 5

Lee Dahee loves some Kang Sara fanart and post on her ig, she really still cant move on from Sara's character :wub:

Century couple fanart

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Lee Dahee loves some Kang Sara fanart and post on her ig, she really still cant move on from Sara's character :wub:

Just like us! LoL! We're still reminiscing on this drama!

I'm happy that we're still hearing news about this drama even if there are blockbuster dramas starting now. :D:D:D

• Like 4

On 11/27/2018 at 3:17 PM, Nanana85 said:

Just saw this and had to reply. I don't know who gave this info but according to Naver comments, everything that happens  after  Dojae says "I'll show you what is sneaky" is adlib until the neck tie scene^_^ which is not unbelievable because our director hates saying cut :lol:

I first thought someone mentioned it in an interview or something.Is the DVD team teasing people on the daum cafe? :P People somehow know those parts weren't in the original script.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Just saw this and had to reply. I don't know who gave this info but according to Naver comments, everything that happens  after  Dojae says "I'll show you what is sneaky" is adlib until the neck tie scene^_^ which is not unbelievable because our director hates saying cut :lol:

I first thought someone mentioned it in an interview or something.Is the DVD team teasing people on the daum cafe? :P People somehow know those parts weren't in the original script.

No wonder they looked so natural. I don't know if it was their excellent acting, or because they became their characters, or because they were very comfortable with each other that I found it hard to tell what was reel vs real esp. in the last 2 episodes. Their adlibs are very good; this reminds me of Donghae couple with lovely adlibs in Hotel King. 

I miss our Century couple a lot as there is not a lot of news about them after the wrap up party. I became their fans after TBI! I've noticed both are very private, don't use/update their social media sites often, don't do post-drama interviews, don't attend many events... they both love reading books too!

• Like 7