Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Hi Phi

Nice to meet you! Man, I feel so old! And yes...I'm back again.

haha hey guys!..particularly Miss Bouakham and KHJ.. i've been going back and forth between the 3 topics as well.. and noticed your replies.. haha.. well i'll introduce myself.. my name's Phi (pronounced like "fee"), 17 years old and live in the Texas.. or United States for those who might not know where Texas is.. but yeah.. nice seeing you guys in all of my favorite topics! haha <333 Namuers!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha. It's ME again. I'm jumping back and forth too b/t LW, PSH, and HT thread too.

Anyways, I think this thread will get bigger as more people watch Heaven's Tree. Seems like Koreans like romantic comedies these days. Maybe they've had their share of melodramatic series already? Anyways, I still love this series just because of the lead actors. AND, I really hope that in the future, PSH and LW pair up again in a 16 chapter romantic comedy drama when PSH is older (maybe like 18 or 20). I'm sure she will be so beautiful by then. I really want to see LW in a romantic comedy. I wonder how humorous he can be. So far, I've only seen LW in sad and introverted roles. Anyways, sorry for ranting about PSH in LW's thread. Hahaha. But it's the same thing, rite? :)

that's what happens when i really like a couple

it doesn't matter which thread i go to, i rant about both :lol:

is Snow White a romantic comedy?

i have yet to watch that one though i have all 16 episodes :o

it'd probably be refreshing to see LW in such a role... :D

yeah, the happy aura from episode 6 of HT...imagine that for 16 whole episodes if they do a romantic comedy together :w00t:

haha..bruce lee....

I gotta agree with you there that park shin hye looks better than moon geun young. MGY's facial features is kind of weird to me..Not to mention those thick eyebrows..

:phew:

haha hey guys!..particularly Miss Bouakham and KHJ.. i've been going back and forth between the 3 topics as well.. and noticed your replies.. haha.. well i'll introduce myself.. my name's Phi (pronounced like "fee"), 17 years old and live in the Texas.. or United States for those who might not know where Texas is.. but yeah.. nice seeing you guys in all of my favorite topics! haha <333 Namuers!!

hey Phi!

good to see you in here too :w00t:

so you're a fellow American ;)

wow..he looks hot in YELLOW..heheh

<3 lee wan

No.. he looks more charming in red hehe esp in those pics Miss B posted, well ok he does look hot in watever..

anywayz, i think i was here b4 I became a Namuer... i think so..

a thought juz comes to mind.... whoever marries Wannie will be KTH's sis in law.. well i wouldn't mind tht part lol.. :vicx:

when my brother saw pics of KTH & LW together, even though he knew they were brother/sister, juz one glance made him think tht they're a couple lol..

anywayz.. *waves* to all Lee Wannies haha.. in particular KHJ for we love the same 2 pple n series n one more, we were born the same yr as LW.. i'm jealous of LW cus i dun haf an elder sis like KTH.. ok i'm the eldest grr. hehe..

GOSH :blush:

He's so SEXY!! Thankz, 4 the gr8 pixz gurl!!!

Does he have a pixz w/himself w/his top off? :w00t:

was too busy conversing with fellow Wannies and totally forgot about this request ;)

well, here ya go!

(i don't think i'm ever going to get tired of seeing him barechested :sweatingbullets: )

AF3.jpg

AF4.jpg

AF5.jpg

AF6.jpg

AF17.jpg

AF13.jpg

AF19.jpg

him with his hair dyed :wub:

i just realized, this is sure a lot of pictures i have of him barechested :vicx:

i'm so perverted...:phew:

sorry guys but gotta post tis.. i think @ time of tis interview, he had already had his haircut as the cast & crew of Heaven's Tree juz moved to Tokyo then.. tht's y he's coverin his hair wif the cap.. tis is frm a week b4 Heaven's Tree premiered..

juz posting for any1 who missed seeing tht clip of KTH reuniting wif Lee Wan in Tokyo, here it is..

shorter clip frm SBS Entertainment Show (shows KTH putting food onto her bro's plate)

longer clip from YTN entertainment (KTH @ the start says somethin like she misses Wannie)

060201goodtaehee3bf.jpg

Credit Fin.s , KthLove , good_taehee , beary , bABailey

why would he want to cover his hair? :(

it's beautiful... (and HOT! :w00t: ) :tears:

aw Wannie, don't need to hide or be uncomfortable with that hairdo... :tears:

Haha remember, when he came back to Korea wif PSH to do some interview for Heaven's Tree, he also covered his hair.. I think it's cus he doesn't wanna show tht hair yet since tht time, they haven't revealed tht he's gonna haf a haircut in the series.... but read also tht initially he was uncomfortable.. but i'm sure he's fine now.. not sure abt whether he's still coverin his head offscreen lol..

Do you guys know what his relationship is like with PSH off-screen? Could they be considered friends since this is their 2nd time collaborating? But I guess she would be a really young friend. Hehehe.

Guest coffeee

I wonder about their relationship too.. I watched clips of behind the scenes of Tree of Heaven.. he seems kind of quiet.. I was hoping to see them joke around a bit hehe... but PSH is very talkative.. I like her ^.^.. and the girl who plays Maya in HT was cute too.. even though I hate her in the series

I think Lee Wan is a very quiet person naturally (just my thought). Even when he is doing interviews with KTH, he doesn't talk that much. He talks when he is asked questions. He looks "quiet" and he's very soft-spoken (contrary to what we see of him in dramas). :)

I wonder about their relationship too.. I watched clips of behind the scenes of Tree of Heaven.. he seems kind of quiet.. I was hoping to see them joke around a bit hehe... but PSH is very talkative.. I like her ^.^.. and the girl who plays Maya in HT was cute too.. even though I hate her in the series

Guest MeiLin83

Hahaha. It's ME again. I'm jumping back and forth too b/t LW, PSH, and HT thread too.

Anyways, I think this thread will get bigger as more people watch Heaven's Tree. Seems like Koreans like romantic comedies these days. Maybe they've had their share of melodramatic series already? Anyways, I still love this series just because of the lead actors. AND, I really hope that in the future, PSH and LW pair up again in a 16 chapter romantic comedy drama when PSH is older (maybe like 18 or 20). I'm sure she will be so beautiful by then. I really want to see LW in a romantic comedy. I wonder how humorous he can be. So far, I've only seen LW in sad and introverted roles. Anyways, sorry for ranting about PSH in LW's thread. Hahaha. But it's the same thing, rite? :)

I would love to see LW and PSH in a romantic comedy!! For once, I want to see their love to be a happy ending....not a tragedy!! Hehe :D

When PSH hits 20, she'll be fully a adult. If she can show the kind of emotion she shows in HT, imagine how incredible her acting will be 3 years! She'll be amazing! And, if she does a romantic comedy that probably means...no more slapping and hitting! I literally cringe and flinch whenever I see her get slapped.

Hi Phi

Nice to meet you! Man, I feel so old! And yes...I'm back again.

Hello, Mandy! How old are you...to feel so old?! ^_^

Everyone can call me MeiLin...you don't have to add the 83...hehe ^_^ I'm 22...I'll be 23 this year.

Hello to Phi and Miss B! :D

Archived