Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Guest Janice<3

omg leewan is so hot in tree of heaven<3 =D and he is a very good actor... XP but it sucks that he has very few lines in the first two episodes, i think he only talks about 2 or 3 lines in the first two episodes... anyway... it's odd that both stairway of heaven's actor/actress was chosen as the lead role of tree of heaven<3 =D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunjae_veyveh

i love those pics of lee wan and kth.. they'r absolutely gorgeous!! im currently downloading eps 1 & 2 of heaven's tree and so excited to see lee wan acting again!!

i love those pics of lee wan and kth.. they'r absolutely gorgeous!! im currently downloading eps 1 & 2 of heaven's tree and so excited to see lee wan acting again!!

yay, i also love lookin @ pics of those 2 together.. a pity they are siblings lol, if not i'd love to see them together :vicx:

btw haf u gotten down to watchin Heaven's Tree? share ur thoughts once u see it k.. :D

n btw I love ur new siggy of JHJ!

Guest chocolavie

i figured it's time i visit this thread since i've been obsessed with lee wan :blush:

Miss B YEAH..lets make this thread ALIVE :D

Recent pics from magazine

ONE WORD= HOT! :w00t: *sizzles*

11358787662ew.jpg

11358787697si.th.jpg

11358787639ce.th.jpg

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i downloaded episode 4 of "tree of heaven" and WOW lee wan can act!!! the scene where he was crying was soooooo heartbreaking. he's definitely improved. i'm so proud of him!!! and man he looked friggin sexy with the short hairdo, the earring, and the black suit at the end of episode 4. *sweating* can't wait till episode 5!

and i just realized that he kinda looks like go soo. lee wan's so friggin handsome!!!

Guest greenangel

ive just finished watching episode 1 and 2 of heaven's tree and i love it, ive seen lee wan in other series, i really liked him in let's go to the beach but that was a completly different role to his in heaven's tree but he can really act and i love watching how the story is progressing he really is a wonderful actor.

Guest coffeee

i downloaded episode 4 of "tree of heaven" and WOW lee wan can act!!! the scene where he was crying was soooooo heartbreaking. he's definitely improved. i'm so proud of him!!! and man he looked friggin sexy with the short hairdo, the earring, and the black suit at the end of episode 4. *sweating* can't wait till episode 5!

and i just realized that he kinda looks like go soo. lee wan's so friggin handsome!!!

I KNOW RIGHT!!! He looks so much like Go Soo.. so that's a plus cause I thought Go Soo was pretty cute too.. haha.. heyyy! i wanna be a part of making this thread alive too! He's so hot in those pictures you guys just posted.. ahh and so cute in the recent interview... *sighs*

oh so he's the big brother in stairways to heaven! he looks like eric mun in tt show!

kim tae hee and him hv got good genes from their parents

junjin is soo handsome and seems to overshadowed him thought =/

Guest LuVsTaR

i do think he looks similar to Eric but i think Lee Wan looks a bit better......<----don't kill me Eric lovers....i still love Eric too cuz he's a shinhwa...! <3 Shinhwa... they rock my world!!!....

Lee Wan was hot in LGTTB but i love Jun Jin so much more that i wasn't really paying any attention to him....oh yea i never really finish this drama i watched up to Epi.12 i think cuz i was waiting for the subs for the last two parts but....it never really came.....i'm still waiting....

I pay more attention to him in "A Tree Of Heaven"<-----he's hella hot in there.....oh yea that Jap. guy is hella hot too...

Archived