Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Ohhhh...nice pix of him! He really has a nice smile too!

Have any of your guys seen him in LET'S GO TO THE BEACH? Do you know of any place where I can dl this series?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeiLin83

0000000854330_O.jpg

Haha...reading the article snippet...it reminded me of the clip I think Miss B posted up. It was the one with KTH and himself. In the interview the reporter was saying how natural LW looked on a motorcycle and LW says he went to school on a motorcycle. The funny thing was...NO ONE in his family knew! But, one day his mom found a broken back mirror (I think rearview mirror) in his backpack. His mom asked, "What's this?" and LW replied, "Oh, I use that as a hand mirror..." Puhaha...So funny! :lol:

Haha...reading the article snippet...it reminded me of the clip I think Miss B posted up. It was the one with KTH and himself. In the interview the reporter was saying how natural LW looked on a motorcycle and LW says he went to school on a motorcycle. The funny thing was...NO ONE in his family knew! But, one day his mom found a broken back mirror (I think rearview mirror) in his backpack. His mom asked, "What's this?" and LW replied, "Oh, I use that as a hand mirror..." Puhaha...So funny! :lol:

MeiLin, i have not posted an interview of them :blush:

chances are, it was posted by syah4brit ;)

but, MY, thanks for the info! :w00t:

who would have guessed that LW would be such a bad boy :sweatingbullets:

that's so cute and funny in retrospect... :phew:

Guest y_yuen12

hahaha :blush: hes so cute! ^^

what is the clip you are talking about??

Guest MeiLin83

Heya fans of Lee Wan, here's a not so recent clip of him (think frm 2005) n his sister while they were doing photoshoots for Crencia.. it features a fun interview thingy n more, both are so cute in it..

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IWZCMW...ZW1CRIM41TF5OER

bscap00006dy.jpg

Thx to Kth thread/soompi & kthlove.com

hahaha :blush: hes so cute! ^^

what is the clip you are talking about??

The YSI link still works! ^_^

Guest chocolavie

he is hot!...i like him in "sweet love"...he's cute..i didnt noe he was tae hee's younger brother....wat a family...they must have some "special" genes huh?? lolzzzz......

yea...i shall say 'run in the genes' :D

i have browse through his official korean fan site http://www.lee-wan.com

and WANNIE actually left msgs for his fans there quite often... :w00t:

FYI: his last login time is 2/25/06 9.02 07 am, but i think the admin had removed his PM settings otherwise i can PM him ~~ :blush:

Guest MeiLin83

Also posted at the Heaven's Tree Thread

[기사] 야쿠자 변신 이완 “카리스마 위해 목소리톤 바꿨어요

YS34.jpg

뉴스엔 이현 기자]

배우 이완이 카리스마 야쿠자 연기를 위해 목소리 톤을 바꾸는 등 연기에 몰두 중이다.

SBS 수목드라마 ‘천국의 나무’ (극본 김남희 문희정/연출 이장수)에 윤서 역으로 출연 중인 이완은 극중 야쿠자 연기를 위해 머리를 짧게 자르는 등 의욕을 보여왔다.

지난 22일 방송분에서는 머리 뿐만 아니라 목소리 톤도 바뀐 이완의 모습이 선보여 눈길을 끌었다.

윤서가 야쿠자가 된 후 2년 만에 하나(박신혜)를 만나는 장면이 담겨진 이날 방송에서 이완은 평소와는 달리 한톤 낮춘 목소리로 거친 카리스마를 표현해 호평을 받았다.

이완 측은 27일 “이완이 앳된 미소년 이미지에서 탈피하기 위해 절치부심하고 있다”며 “강렬한 카리스마를 발휘해야 하는 역할상 목소리 톤을 조정한 것”이라고 소개했다.

이어 “목소리에 힘을 줘야하는 탓에 목에 무리가 가고 있지만, 열심히 촬영 중”이라며 “이완 스스로도 어색하다며 쑥쓰러워했다”고 덧붙였다.

한편, 이완의 눈빛연기와 박신혜의 눈물연기가 빛을 발하고 있는 '천국의 나무'는 윤서와 하나의 이뤄질 수 없는 사랑의 아픔을 담아 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극하고 있다.

이현 기자 tanaka@newsen.co.kr

----------

Yakuza transformation Lee Wan "For charisma I changed my voice tone"

To play a charismatic Yakuza, actor Lee Wan changed his voice tone as well as many other things, showing his involvelment of the role.

In SBS WED-THURS drama 'Heaven's Tree', for his performance as a yakuza, Lee Wan, among other things, cut off his hair short.

The past broadcast on the 22nd showed not only Lee Wan's hairstyle change, but his voicetone change as well, grabbing attention.

Yoon Suh meets Hana (PSH), two years after he has become a yakuza and in that day's broadcast Lee Wan expressed his rough charisma by lowering his voice by one tone, receiving good notice.

Lee Wan's side on the 27th "Lee Wan focus is to escape from a young, pretty-boy image" "His role requires to show strong charisma so he adjusted his voice tone" introduced it has such.

"Since he has to force strength in his voice, his throat is going through rough times, but he is working hard on filming" "Lee Wan himself was embarrassed because he felt awkward"

In the meantime, Lee Wan's eye's [acting] and Park Shin Hye's tears [acting] shines light on 'Heaven's Tree',

stimulating the viewers tears with Yoon Suh and Hana's tragic love that can never be.

----------

I love his sexy voice~ :D

Guest chocolavie

^ thanks namuer meilin for the translation

yeah i love his voice too ^^esp when he said "hana" thats soooo MAD sexy :wub:

what he do to deepen his voice though...i wonder is it hard :P

if you gals study his arms...the veins and the way it runs....you can tell he's strong... :sweatingbullets:

I believe he is as well hehe, he probably like sports n exercise n all since he majored in Physical Education ~~ ;)

:lol: Such a funny & cheeky guy ~~

Wow since his family didn't knw abt him riding a bike to sch, he muz haf bought it wif his own $$.. ;)

Reminds me of my own brother lol; probably the parents are kinda strict :unsure:

he is hot!...i like him in "sweet love"...he's cute..i didnt noe he was tae hee's younger brother....wat a family...they must have some "special" genes huh?? lolzzzz......

hehe it's never too late to knw tht they are siblings~~ do join us more often here if u can k.. the more the merrier :D

Also posted at the Heaven's Tree Thread

[기사] 야쿠자 변신 이완 “카리스마 위해 목소리톤 바꿨어요

뉴스엔 이현 기자]

배우 이완이 카리스마 야쿠자 연기를 위해 목소리 톤을 바꾸는 등 연기에 몰두 중이다.

SBS 수목드라마 ‘천국의 나무’ (극본 김남희 문희정/연출 이장수)에 윤서 역으로 출연 중인 이완은 극중 야쿠자 연기를 위해 머리를 짧게 자르는 등 의욕을 보여왔다.

지난 22일 방송분에서는 머리 뿐만 아니라 목소리 톤도 바뀐 이완의 모습이 선보여 눈길을 끌었다.

윤서가 야쿠자가 된 후 2년 만에 하나(박신혜)를 만나는 장면이 담겨진 이날 방송에서 이완은 평소와는 달리 한톤 낮춘 목소리로 거친 카리스마를 표현해 호평을 받았다.

이완 측은 27일 “이완이 앳된 미소년 이미지에서 탈피하기 위해 절치부심하고 있다”며 “강렬한 카리스마를 발휘해야 하는 역할상 목소리 톤을 조정한 것”이라고 소개했다.

이어 “목소리에 힘을 줘야하는 탓에 목에 무리가 가고 있지만, 열심히 촬영 중”이라며 “이완 스스로도 어색하다며 쑥쓰러워했다”고 덧붙였다.

한편, 이완의 눈빛연기와 박신혜의 눈물연기가 빛을 발하고 있는 '천국의 나무'는 윤서와 하나의 이뤄질 수 없는 사랑의 아픔을 담아 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극하고 있다.

이현 기자 tanaka@newsen.co.kr

----------

Yakuza transformation Lee Wan "For charisma I changed my voice tone"

To play a charismatic Yakuza, actor Lee Wan changed his voice tone as well as many other things, showing his involvelment of the role.

In SBS WED-THURS drama 'Heaven's Tree', for his performance as a yakuza, Lee Wan, among other things, cut off his hair short.

The past broadcast on the 22nd showed not only Lee Wan's hairstyle change, but his voicetone change as well, grabbing attention.

Yoon Suh meets Hana (PSH), two years after he has become a yakuza and in that day's broadcast Lee Wan expressed his rough charisma by lowering his voice by one tone, receiving good notice.

Lee Wan's side on the 27th "Lee Wan focus is to escape from a young, pretty-boy image" "His role requires to show strong charisma so he adjusted his voice tone" introduced it has such.

"Since he has to force strength in his voice, his throat is going through rough times, but he is working hard on filming" "Lee Wan himself was embarrassed because he felt awkward"

In the meantime, Lee Wan's eye's [acting] and Park Shin Hye's tears [acting] shines light on 'Heaven's Tree',

stimulating the viewers tears with Yoon Suh and Hana's tragic love that can never be.

----------

I love his sexy voice~ :D

Thx MeiLin83 for tis translations ~~

Lovin his voice ;)

yea...i shall say 'run in the genes' :D

i have browse through his official korean fan site http://www.lee-wan.com

and WANNIE actually left msgs for his fans there quite often... :w00t:

FYI: his last login time is 2/25/06 9.02 07 am, but i think the admin had removed his PM settings otherwise i can PM him ~~ :blush:

wow, really?! :w00t:

can you read it?

how are his messages?

are they sincere? (i'm sure they are! :P )

MeiLin, once again, thanks for the wonderful article...goes to show what a dedicated actor he is...he would go to such length and extreme just to perfect his roles :wub:

Guest chocolavie

wow, really?! :w00t:

can you read it?

how are his messages?

are they sincere? (i'm sure they are! :P )

MeiLin, once again, thanks for the wonderful article...goes to show what a dedicated actor he is...he would go to such length and extreme just to perfect his roles :wub:

its all in korean~ and i dun understand it at all :tears: k...except a part whr he said sarang hae yo~ :w00t:

but i think it should be sincere...its quite long ;)

Archived