Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow thanks for the clip!! ahh lee wan is soooooooo cute in this!! :blush: :blush:

but i cant understand a word of it?? >_____< is there a translation?? i would soooooo very grateful!!

no probs.. i luv tht clip as well.. but like u, i haf no clue wat's being said.. it's juz fun to watch.. hope some1 can help explain a little?..

anywayz Miss B, thx for postin the pics.... i saw the pics on his site as well, but unlike u, I was simply lazy to take a screenshot & edit lol.. so i very much appreciate ur effort..

n here's 2 of his autographs frm the same webby.. his handwriting is as curvy & nice as his sister's handwriting.. i like it..

goodday6xz.jpg

sea9dz.jpg

Wannie fans, dun kill me for always postin stuff tht has him wif his sis..

Juz thought he looked kinda cute in these pics.. so repostin it.. thx to kth thread/soompi..

Whenever i see him wif his sis, he looks kinda cute (well cus he's the baby in the family~~).. but w/o her, he looks hot lol..

n2o_1412_199061_1.jpg

41d48a15d4401.jpg

credit image.yahoo.com & beary

Guest chocolavie

heeeee syahbrit!!! i dont mind!!! this beautiful sibling soothes my eyes :P

LW has nice handwriting!!!! i think my english handwritting for isnt even half as gd as him, so embarrassed!! my handwrtting sux!!! ^^

MISS B thanks 4 sharing wannie oppa pix~~~~ i love them, yeah~~ but i love ur avi and siggy more~~~ When did u start to own wannie oppa?...hes mine !!! jkjk... :P

Guest MeiLin83

Miss Bouakham, you are amazing! Thank you for the wonderful pics! ^_^

This thread needs to grow!! :D

By the way...Miss Bouakham, is there a name I could call you? I would like to get to know some of the Wanie fans. ^_^

PS-And the other members too! :)

Guest chocolavie

Miss Bouakham, you are amazing! Thank you for the wonderful pics! ^_^

By the way...Miss Bouakham, is there a name I could call you? I would like to get to know some of the Wanie fans. ^_^

PS-And the other members too! :)

HELLO ^^ Meilin83 another namuer :P i recognised u from "heaven's tree" thread :D

i oso think this thread needs to grow... ;)

Just had my doses on wannie's pix :wub: will post somemore here later

Guest y_yuen12

taken from: http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Show_Biz_Onlin...3&ACTOR_SEQ=643

Lee Wan

With his easy-going manner and piercing eyes, rising star Lee Wan is turning out to be summer’s hottest commodity.

As a cast member of the drama “Let’s go to the Beach,” a show about a team of lifeguards and their summer adventures, Lee contributes a new approach to acting that is being praised by critics.

His credits include major roles in the television dramas “Little Women” and “Snow White.” But his most memorable role? (You’ll have to tune into “Showbiz” to find out!)

With his sister, the widely loved Korean actress, Kim Tae-hee, Lee was also selected as a friendship ambassador for Switzerland in 2004. The siblings recently took off on an 8-day trip to Switzerland to enjoy the European sights and sounds.

More fit than he’s ever been, Lee told “Showbiz” that he lost 6 kg in his new role. But not to worry. As focused as he is on work, Lee checks out his Web site whenever he can, to check out what his devoted fans are saying.

heeeee syahbrit!!! i dont mind!!! this beautiful sibling soothes my eyes :P

LW has nice handwriting!!!! i think my english handwritting for isnt even half as gd as him, so embarrassed!! my handwrtting sux!!! ^^

He's a guy but i gotta say my handwriting is not as nice as his also.. i'm so glad u dun mind LW-KTH pics together..

n heya thx for postin those pics of kth attendin his early bday party.. i remember kth was in china filmin movie but she still came down for tht..

n also thx to y_yuen12 for postin tht arirang article of Wannie.. :D

MISS B thanks 4 sharing wannie oppa pix~~~~ i love them, yeah~~ but i love ur avi and siggy more~~~ When did u start to own wannie oppa?...hes mine !!! jkjk...

:lol: thanks :blush:

*sighs* celest, did you not know, i owned him by birth right :rolleyes:

KTH attended wanni's bday party last yr Dec....^^

11354421670yy.jpg

on screen i can't even control myself...imagine if I had this chance...boy, what i would do to him! :phew:

Miss Bouakham, you are amazing! Thank you for the wonderful pics!

By the way...Miss Bouakham, is there a name I could call you? I would like to get to know some of the Wanie fans.

PS-And the other members too!

yes, hopefully this thread will grow with all our posts ;)

if Wannie fanatics don't mind, we can do a little bit of introductions (like what i did in SHG's thread ;) )

anyway, my real name is actually Bouakham...but if that's too long, you can just call me Miss B ;)

I'm 18, Hmong, and live in California :)

00402600_2.jpg

you know...when you are very obsessed with someone, there's unconditional love

so is it just me or is he still mighty hot in blonde hair?!?! :w00t:

Guest SUjjang

haha. woahh. so many more pictures in here!!! 8D.

haha.. oh em bee. like he is soo sexxy. anyways. yeahh. i have a friend.. that looks SIMILAR to him. it's kinda.. sad though. how much i love lee wan, yet how much i ain't obsessed with this friend --;;

anyways.... HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. i love him in any hairstyle possible. fobby. twinkie. i can't read that. he's hot in everything <3

Archived