Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUjjang

seriously. i'm jealous of how close those two are ;D. hahahhaha. how cute. when i first saw them. i was like. they look alike.. what a cute couple.. --;; but then i saw closely.. and i was like.. woahh. that's kim tae hee. his sister ;D. but then. that was a long long time ago.. anyways. here are my share of pictures.

WARNING HUGE PICTURES!... and.. HOT SEXXY ONES..

- since lee wan is in it.

windsurf_106.jpg

windsurf_32.jpg

windsurf_90.jpg

windsurf_109.jpg

windsurf_103.jpg

windsurf_98.jpg

windsurf_102.jpg

windsurf_99.jpg

windsurf_101.jpg

windsurf_59.jpg

ilovesexyguy_13.jpg

windsurf_95.jpg

windsurf_79.jpg

windsurf_78.jpg

windsurf_82.jpg

windsurf_15.jpg

ALL ABOUT LEE WAN <3

windsurf_128.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/fan...ee%20Wan/55.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/fan...ee%20Wan/56.jpg

70.jpg

are these the pictures from that article posted earlier where they both went to Switzerland as ambassadors? :unsure:

can't really tell how Switzerland looks like... :huh:

yea tht's rite.. they were there frm May 3, 2005 to May 10, 2005~~

tis site http://www.swissfriends.co.kr/story/tour_a_01.asp there's pics & reports of their tour.. to go to other pg of reports, click on the small nos. u can find @ the top of kth n wannie's pic in the pg..

n for loads more pics frm the swiss trip, the place to go is..... http://www.swissfriends.co.kr/board/photo.asp?Cate_no=4

Guest coffeee

OMG! thanks for all the hot pix.. haha i couldn't help but save some of them XD.. hello you fellow Namuers! nice to see you guys in here too! <333 Namuer!!

Eeeee my first post in LEE WAN's thread! :)

I thought he was soooo hot in Stairway to Heaven & Snow White.

And now I'm currently in LOOOVE with him in Heaven's Tree :wub:

I'm so jealous of Kim Tae Hui T___T

She's gorgeous AND she has such a good-looking brother..

They really do look like couples in pictures... aksjdflkasjdf!

Anyway, just contributing to the thread with pictures!

(sorry if they were already shown before)

05020112.jpg

698-69_20050727171312.jpg

20060207100510.jpg

41da305054050.jpg

1.jpg

0.jpg

2.jpg

^I absolutley ADOREEEE that picture! :wub:

credits to daum.

Hi Miss Bouakham

WOW! You're only 18!! Well, I will formally introduce myself. My real name is Mandy, but you can still call me KHJ. I was actually born in the same year as Lee Wan, but he's like almost a year older than me since I was born in November and he was born in January. He is probably the first star who I've liked who is the same age as me. Most other stars I like are older than me. I live in Canada, and I like BOTH KTH and LW. Actually, I LOVE KTH. She has become one my most favorite Korean actresses after I watched her in Love Story in Harvard. I liked LW ever since Stairway to Heaven, but I didn't even know he was KTH's brother, although that does not matter. So yeah...that's me! :) Nice to meet all Wannie fans!

I read a message somewhere in this thread about Lee Wan's Chinese name. I don't know what it would be for his real name Kim Hyung Soo, but I suspect his Chinese name is something like 李浣. I'm not sure which WAN he would use in Chinese.

:lol: thanks :blush:

*sighs* celest, did you not know, i owned him by birth right :rolleyes:

on screen i can't even control myself...imagine if I had this chance...boy, what i would do to him! :phew:

yes, hopefully this thread will grow with all our posts ;)

if Wannie fanatics don't mind, we can do a little bit of introductions (like what i did in SHG's thread ;) )

anyway, my real name is actually Bouakham...but if that's too long, you can just call me Miss B ;)

I'm 18, Hmong, and live in California :)

you know...when you are very obsessed with someone, there's unconditional love

so is it just me or is he still mighty hot in blonde hair?!?! :w00t:

Hi Miss Bouakham

Since I've been browsing this thread for a while, that is why I am replying to your post so quickly. Hahaha.

I like Park Shin Hye too. For such a young girl, she's a really good actress. No offense to any Moon Guen Yeung fans here, I think PSH is better than her. If PSH continues to act in the future, I think she will be a huge superstar, not to mention, a beauty.

nice to meet you Mandy! :wub:

back in StH, i thought he was really hot :sweatingbullets:

although i'm neutral about his sister, i'm glad to see that they're really close :wub:

talking about age...this couple (the LW+PSH pair) are the youngest stars that i like :wub:

Hi Miss Bouakham

Since I've been browsing this thread for a while, that is why I am replying to your post so quickly. Hahaha.

I like Park Shin Hye too. For such a young girl, she's a really good actress. No offense to any Moon Guen Yeung fans here, I think PSH is better than her. If PSH continues to act in the future, I think she will be a huge superstar, not to mention, a beauty.

a prompt reply?

i LOVE that! ;)

wish there was more in here so we can get this thread up and moving ;)

yeah, for me, PSH's acting flows so naturally... :wub:

(Ooops, just realized this is LW's thread :blush:

i've been migrating back and forth between LW, PSH, and HT thread :sweatingbullets: )

Hahaha. It's ME again. I'm jumping back and forth too b/t LW, PSH, and HT thread too.

Anyways, I think this thread will get bigger as more people watch Heaven's Tree. Seems like Koreans like romantic comedies these days. Maybe they've had their share of melodramatic series already? Anyways, I still love this series just because of the lead actors. AND, I really hope that in the future, PSH and LW pair up again in a 16 chapter romantic comedy drama when PSH is older (maybe like 18 or 20). I'm sure she will be so beautiful by then. I really want to see LW in a romantic comedy. I wonder how humorous he can be. So far, I've only seen LW in sad and introverted roles. Anyways, sorry for ranting about PSH in LW's thread. Hahaha. But it's the same thing, rite? :)

a prompt reply?

i LOVE that! ;)

wish there was more in here so we can get this thread up and moving ;)

yeah, for me, PSH's acting flows so naturally... :wub:

(Ooops, just realized this is LW's thread :blush:

i've been migrating back and forth between LW, PSH, and HT thread :sweatingbullets: )

Guest Access DENIED

someone, just shoot me now!

46.jpg

:sweatingbullets:

haha..bruce lee....

I like Park Shin Hye too. For such a young girl, she's a really good actress. No offense to any Moon Guen Yeung fans here, I think PSH is better than her.

I gotta agree with you there that park shin hye looks better than moon geun young. MGY's facial features is kind of weird to me..Not to mention those thick eyebrows..

Guest coffeee

haha hey guys!..particularly Miss Bouakham and KHJ.. i've been going back and forth between the 3 topics as well.. and noticed your replies.. haha.. well i'll introduce myself.. my name's Phi (pronounced like "fee"), 17 years old and live in the Texas.. or United States for those who might not know where Texas is.. but yeah.. nice seeing you guys in all of my favorite topics! haha <333 Namuers!!

Archived