Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Guest Access DENIED

I wonder about their relationship too.. I watched clips of behind the scenes of Tree of Heaven.. he seems kind of quiet.. I was hoping to see them joke around a bit hehe... but PSH is very talkative.. I like her ^.^.. and the girl who plays Maya in HT was cute too.. even though I hate her in the series

I think PSH and lee wan have a pretty good relationship. i heard he makes her laugh alot...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Lee Wan is a very quiet person naturally (just my thought). Even when he is doing interviews with KTH, he doesn't talk that much. He talks when he is asked questions. He looks "quiet" and he's very soft-spoken (contrary to what we see of him in dramas). :)

wow, thanks for this piece of info...

seriously, the hot psycho stalker is quiet? :o

:lol: this only proves that he is a superb actor because i would have never guessed had i not been told

I think PSH and lee wan have a pretty good relationship. i heard he makes her laugh alot...

aw, this just made my day :D:wub:

Guest MeiLin83

I think Lee Wan is a very quiet person naturally (just my thought). Even when he is doing interviews with KTH, he doesn't talk that much. He talks when he is asked questions. He looks "quiet" and he's very soft-spoken (contrary to what we see of him in dramas). :)

wow, thanks for this piece of info...

seriously, the hot psycho stalker is quiet? :o

:lol: this only proves that he is a superb actor because i would have never guessed had i not been told

aw, this just made my day :D:wub:

He said he was very quiet when he was in middle school, but became more outgoing when he was in high school.

During an interview during the Jak Eun Ah Ssi (Little Women) time...he said he was a pretty outgoing person so he got along very well with co-star Park Eun Hye.

Haha...its so funny how I see you in the HT, PSH, and LW thread...haha :lol:

I wonder about their relationship too.. I watched clips of behind the scenes of Tree of Heaven.. he seems kind of quiet.. I was hoping to see them joke around a bit hehe... but PSH is very talkative.. I like her ^.^.. and the girl who plays Maya in HT was cute too.. even though I hate her in the series

I saw the behind the scenes too.. it seems tht Maya & Hana talk more offscreen.. but well u knw us women usually talk more than the men lol.. ;) n PSH kinda loves lookin at the camera as well hehe.. okies, ermz after watchin the clip, I started likin Maya in the series haha.. i'm usually like tht..

But he can be kinda playful n cheeky in his answers when he's in some interviews wif KTH as well.. I think both of them haf the same kinda personality somehow.. they give me the same vibe..

Haha...its so funny how I see you in the HT, PSH, and LW thread...haha :lol:

:blush:

hehe, i'm all over these three threads... :o

i really do have no life, do i? :o

I saw the behind the scenes too.. it seems tht Maya & Hana talk more offscreen.. but well u knw us women usually talk more than the men lol.. ;) n PSH kinda loves lookin at the camera as well hehe.. okies, ermz after watchin the clip, I started likin Maya in the series haha.. i'm usually like tht..

But he can be kinda playful n cheeky in his answers when he's in some interviews wif KTH as well.. I think both of them haf the same kinda personality somehow.. they give me the same vibe..

that's true, us women are more talkative :lol:

Hi MeiLin

Hahaha. Your older than me. I'm 22 this year only. Hahaha.

I would love to see LW and PSH in a romantic comedy!! For once, I want to see their love to be a happy ending....not a tragedy!! Hehe :D

When PSH hits 20, she'll be fully a adult. If she can show the kind of emotion she shows in HT, imagine how incredible her acting will be 3 years! She'll be amazing! And, if she does a romantic comedy that probably means...no more slapping and hitting! I literally cringe and flinch whenever I see her get slapped.

Hello, Mandy! How old are you...to feel so old?! ^_^

Everyone can call me MeiLin...you don't have to add the 83...hehe ^_^ I'm 22...I'll be 23 this year.

Hello to Phi and Miss B! :D

Guest chocolavie

I would love to see LW and PSH in a romantic comedy!! For once, I want to see their love to be a happy ending....not a tragedy!! Hehe :D

When PSH hits 20, she'll be fully a adult. If she can show the kind of emotion she shows in HT, imagine how incredible her acting will be 3 years! She'll be amazing! And, if she does a romantic comedy that probably means...no more slapping and hitting! I literally cringe and flinch whenever I see her get slapped.

Hello, Mandy! How old are you...to feel so old?! ^_^

Everyone can call me MeiLin...you don't have to add the 83...hehe ^_^ I'm 22...I'll be 23 this year.

Hello to Phi and Miss B! :D

Meilin...hi 5^ :D thats my thought of seing the HT couple to do a romantic-comedy together too...something a contrast to the sappy HT. Praying for it to happen :w00t:

i think PSH and LW are getting along well, i saw the interview when they were back in Korea, although i dont understand what they are talking abt, but somehow from their body language you can tell that they are comfortable with each other ^^

Hi MeiLin

Hahaha. Your older than me. I'm 22 this year only. Hahaha.

seems that the wannies lover's age are pretty close with each other

i am 20..BTW :P

coffee...my sentiments too^^ i saw the interview... he seemed quiet, i heard him mumbling and looking at how PSH played the piano but an interview cant really tell much abt a person's character, we have to see hw he behaves when there are no cameras around... :)

but in some other pix/interviews, he looked pretty outgoing like i saw one collage where he took pix with his fans during the filming of LGTTB ( i'll post that up later) how u see he 'cuddle' his fans :wub: so jealous of them :crazy:

Guest coffeee

Hello lovely Wannies haha.. hii MeiLin! nice to see you in this thread too =].. I'm glad to hear that Lee Wan makes her PSH laugh KHJ.. that made my day as much it did for MissB haha.. yeah I think so too MissB.. that he might be different when cameras aren't around.. and I noticed he's very soft-spoken.. how cute ^.^!! so different from how he is in dramas <333 LeeWann!!

was too busy conversing with fellow Wannies and totally forgot about this request ;)

well, here ya go!

(i don't think i'm ever going to get tired of seeing him barechested :sweatingbullets: )

AF3.jpg

AF4.jpg

AF5.jpg

AF6.jpg

AF17.jpg

AF13.jpg

AF19.jpg

him with his hair dyed :wub:

i just realized, this is sure a lot of pictures i have of him barechested :vicx:

i'm so perverted...:phew:

Ur not perverted..LMAO..then all of us in here are too..lol... I dun think anyone in here mind at all right? seeing LW like that :lol:

:w00t: Sexy!! Saving them...lol..I dun think I'm tired seeing him topless @ all B)

He look so fine :w00t: . But the pixz w/his hair dye doesn't look like him..lol..I prefer dark hair color :)

Thanx, Miss B!

celest, sorry to be such a pest, but when i click on the image, it only takes me to imageshack's uploading site, not the picture itself :unsure:

Ur not perverted..LMAO..then all of us in here are too..lol... I dun think anyone in here mind at all right? seeing LW like that :lol:

:w00t: Sexy!! Saving them...lol..I dun think I'm tired seeing him topless @ all B)

He look so fine :w00t: . But the pixz w/his hair dye doesn't look like him..lol..I prefer dark hair color :)

Thanx, Miss B!

np ;)

hehe, i'm sure no one will complain about that post :sweatingbullets::phew:

Just want to comment on how nice his singing voice is too.

Thanks for the bare-chested pics!

Oh yeah, how tall is Lee Wan? He's less than 5 foot 10 rite?

Guest chocolavie

celest, sorry to be such a pest, but when i click on the image, it only takes me to imageshack's uploading site, not the picture itself :unsure:

np ;)

hehe, i'm sure no one will complain about that post :sweatingbullets::phew:

Miss B^^ i re-upload it againto my photobucket

hopefully this time u can see it ;) although the image is abit small...

351339753.jpg

Archived