[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

There they go again.  

Compagna and ziozia post at the same time again. 

Its interesting i wonder its bc we follow these pages and its coincidence, i hate being delusional i just want real reason real and big and great hints, your opinion guyss?!

19 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Its interesting i wonder its bc we follow these pages and its coincidence, i hate being delusional i just want real reason real and big and great hints, your opinion guyss?!

My shipper heart wants to think that this is not just a coincidence. But my rational mind says that this is a marketing ploy. Both companies are aware that either actor has a great following and releasing their ads together will make a better marketing campaign.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, park2park said:

I actually have an opinion about the awards and how the public are viewing our PPC but I feel like what I will say might be too reaching lol 

Share it with us my dear friend you made us more curious:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, kongairui said:

My shipper heart wants to think that this is not just a coincidence. But my rational mind says that this is a marketing ploy. Both companies are aware that either actor has a great following and releasing their ads together will make a better marketing campaign.

I will take rational one but both idea are interesting:)

3 hours ago, kongairui said:

8 hours ago, fasiou said:

Share it with us my dear friend you made us more curious:rolleyes:

I will take rational one but both idea are interesting:)

This is just my thought ok? dont take it too serious.

I used to think the system was rigged, etc that PSJ and PMY seem to be running into voting problem. But lately, with how the media has been, I questioned sometimes if behind the whole voting thing, if its intentional done by PPC's companies. I know its a crazy idea but whenever I think about it, I'm almost convinced to believe that PPC companies do know the deal between the two and it is agreed between the 2 to avoid PPC in the limelight as much as possible to avoid their professional work and probably business contracts that they're obligated to fulfill so getting into a scandal right now will not be good for the 2. Also, I somewhat have a feeling they might've bought out media outlets to hush it as well. Some of u said dispatch probably don't have a photo of the 2 that's why they cant prove anything. I'm starting to think differently. I feel that they have already, but for some reasons they cant release it either. Idk how to explain it and I hope I made sense but it's just a hunch that I have.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Len Tabby said:

I read a post on twitter that  even before WWWSK were cast out there was already a post in Naver that PSJ is dating PMY, is this true? 

Reveal hidden contents

It was a comment on one of the posts on Naver, in Jan 2018 before the casting was announced.