[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 hours ago, Inetz said:

Hello and welcome on board!

At that time, the only house that was on the news was the one 700m away from PMY’s house so I assume it was this one. 

Yes the house where PSJ was photographed going home to after the WWWSK Party was 700m away from PMY.

The house 200m away was reportedly bought in March so he already has the house during WWWSK filming too.

The article on the 200m away house was on Real Estate Boom in Korea. It is not a showbiz related article and buying real estate could not really be hidden because one has to pay taxes and prepare a lot of documents to be submitted to government agencies. So we can say that the news about the house 200m away is reliable.

Now, HOW ABOUT THE HOUSE 700m AWAY FROM PMY HOUSE?

PSJ, in an interview after WWWSK said he goes home to the "house where his parents are also staying" . That statement could mean a lot of things. It can also mean he has a house of his own and he also has another house where his parents are staying. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes the house where PSJ was photographed going home to after the WWWSK Party was 700m away from PMY.

The house 200m away was reportedly bought in March so he already has the house during WWWSK filming too.

The article on the 200m away house was on Real Estate Boom in Korea. It is not a showbiz related article and buying real estate could not really be hidden because one has to pay taxes and prepare a lot of documents to be submitted to government agencies. So we can say that the news about the house 200m away is reliable.

Now, HOW ABOUT THE HOUSE 700m AWAY FROM PMY HOUSE?

PSJ, in an interview after WWWSK said he goes home to the "house where his parents are also staying" . That statement could mean a lot of things. It can also mean he has a house of his own and he also has another house where his parents are staying. 

Interesting. So he does have a house that is just 200m away. I wasn't really that curious about the 700m one because I assume that high-profile people like them live in high-profile neighbourhood but 200m is really something...another "coincidence" among the other "coincidences" that we've witnessed between them...and to think that he also lived near BJH back in the day. I hope PPC will be more generous enough to share more hints in the future. Lol. ;):D

32 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Interesting. So he does have a house that is just 200m away. I wasn't really that curious about the 700m one because I assume that high-profile people like them live in high-profile neighbourhood but 200m is really something...another "coincidence" among the other "coincidences" that we've witnessed between them...and to think that he also lived near BJH back in the day. I hope PPC will be more generous enough to share more hints in the future. Lol. ;):D

Maybe the 200m house thing is their future house lol. Not too far for PMY's parents and not too far for PSJ's parents. Win win solution ^_^ *just kidding

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:

With regards with the SongSong couple, how long they've been dating before they finally admit it on public?

It took them around 1 and a half year after the drama before they admit dating

But they did not hide the way PPC are doing. They attended Award Shows together, guested at Fan Meetings of each other despite all the rumors.

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

But they did not hide the way PPC are doing. They attended Award Shows together, guested at Fan Meetings of each other despite all the rumors.

But their situation is a bit different compared to PPC right? It seems like PPC is getting weird dating speculation already even before the drama started and the flame just get bigger after drama.

if so, I can kinda see y its hard for PPC to admit even if they want to.

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, park2park said:

But their situation is a bit different compared to PPC right? It seems like PPC is getting weird dating speculation already even before the drama started and the flame just get bigger after drama.

if so, I can kinda see y its hard for PPC to admit even if they want to.

SongSong knew each other 3 years before DOTS, before SJK enlisted in the army, fans believe they were already dating before DOTS, but dating rumor in media started only March 2016 while DOTS was airing in Korea. Their alibi was because they have great chemistry. After that, despite rumors they continued to be seen together but usually on private occasions, they bring Yoo Ah In as third wheel and made it appear they were only group of friends. They reasoned out they were only Noona - Dongsaeng and arriving together holding hands in Baeksang Awards, attending Fan Meetings of each other only means they are just close. SSC shippers did not buy their excuses while their SJK shippers with another actresses and SHK shippers with other actors believe their lies  LOL 

As for ParkPark, there were rumors within the industry in Korea in later part of 2017 but only few knew until media publicize the rumors last July 27.

ParkPark chose different approach from SongSong. Instead of playing it cool like only explaining they are friends, they hide now from the public not even appearing together in Awards Shows. It's their style and as fans we should not judge them for this, they are different people from SongSong. It's their own lives how they chose to react after the rumors. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:
  Hide contents

Based from what I heard, it has something to do with PSJ's CF. Did SJK lose endorsements after admitting it?  I have limitted knowledge about korean entertainment culture, thank you for educating me

He lost many CF. An example Domino's Pizza now with PSJ is actually from SJK 

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

Interesting. So he does have a house that is just 200m away. I wasn't really that curious about the 700m one because I assume that high-profile people like them live in high-profile neighbourhood but 200m is really something...another "coincidence" among the other "coincidences" thatwe've witnessed between them...and to think that he also lived near BJH back in the day. I hope PPC will be more generous enough to share more hints in the future. Lol. ;):D

This rumour about PSJ and BJH still amaze me bc now BJH is dating PSJ friend, well anyway next topic 

54 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe the 200m house thing is their future house lol. Not too far for PMY's parents and not too far for PSJ's parents. Win win solution ^_^ *just kidding

I think the same way, such a smart decision

54 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe SongSong couple are more "open" than PPC despite all the rumor because they have marriage plan already while ParkPark not yet

3 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Maybe SongSong couple are more "open" than PPC despite all the rumor because they have marriage plan already while ParkPark not yet

I think so. Because it was said SHK told SJK she already had 2 actors as ex bf and she was hesitant already to have another actor as BF and SJK replied to her, he does not intend to be her bf but to be her husband. So they already had marriage in mind from the very start.

Unlike ParkPark which are younger in ages and I think are not yet marrying anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think so. Because it was said SHK told SJK she already had 2 actors as ex bf and she was hesitant already to have another actor as BF and SJK replied to her, he does not intend to be her bf but to be her husband. So they already had marriage in mind from the very start.

Unlike ParkPark which are younger in ages and I think are not yet marrying anytime soon.

Maybe two years again when she's 35, like what she said 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Lol. But let's see where these coincidences will take us. Haha. :D

44 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

This rumour about PSJ and BJH still amaze me bc now BJH is dating PSJ friend, well anyway next topic 

I think the same way, such a smart decision

Yeah I heard about that. But maybe they don't mind it as much. I know someone whose ex is marrying her bff and she's doing all of the preparations for the wedding. She seems excited about it. 

They could not hide, avoid each other in public and just surprised everyone with wedding announcement,

so I disagree with some shippers delulu that they are getting married by next year.

Unless they are planning to surprise everyone by suddenly announcing THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED :joy:

i think they wont admit dating bcoz of pmy’s past relationship. she was badly harassed by her ex’s fans and they broke up afterward..  she said in interview how she was caught once and she will never go public with her relationship again. i know fans are saying how pmy is more mature now and would be able to handle negative things but i think she doesnt deserve that kind of experience again..one time is enough.. after reading her letter from fan meeting, i realised how hard it must be on her in her 20s. 

psj is a private person also. i honestly think revealing relationship status brings more harm than good. people will always have something to say and psj/pmy cant win either way. so it is better to protect their privacy. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think they wont admit dating bcoz of pmy’s past relationship. she was badly harassed by her ex’s fans and they broke up afterward..  she said in interview how she was caught once and she will never go public with her relationship again. i know fans are saying how pmy is more mature now and would be able to handle negative things but i think she doesnt deserve that kind of experience again..one time is enough.. after reading her letter from fan meeting, i realised how hard it must be on her in her 20s. 

psj is a private person also. i honestly think revealing relationship status brings more harm than good. people will always have something to say and psj/pmy cant win either way. so it is better to protect their privacy. 

Whatever ParkPark is doing now is their own decisions as well as their agencies.

It was not easy too for SongSong before, SHK was also hated before and she did not only have one but two top actors as ex boyfriends. When rumors first came out with her and SJK, KNetz were hating her for dating "all" her drama partners and flirting with all of them. 

Like PSJ, SJK has never admitted any girlfriends in the past. He is just as private person too. But SSC were not afraid to be seen in public despite rumors because they had marriage in mind already. 

This is why I disagree with shippers who think Marriage is Soon for ParkPark. Maybe by 2020 in my opinion not 2019.

PPC will not exert too much effort to deny and to hide from public if they have plans to reveal their relationship soon. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Whatever ParkPark is doing now is their own decisions as well as their agencies.

It was not easy too for SongSong before, SHK was also bashed before and she did not only have one but two top actors as ex boyfriend. When rumors first came out with her and SJK, KNetz were hating her for dating "all" her drama partners and flirting with all of them. 

Like PSJ, SJK has never admitted any girlfriends in the past. 

SSC were not afraid to be seen in public despite rumors because they had marriage in mind already. 

This is why I disagree with shippers who think Marriage is Soon for ParkPark. Maybe by 2020 in my opinion not 2019.

i thought netizen was bashing her because of the tax evasion thing?

what is wrong with dating coworkers/drama partners? their dating pool is small tbh. its not like they can freely go on blind dates and meet people on the street..of course they are bound to meet or date actors/co workers at one point in their lives...  knetizens are so weird. 

i think the same too.. after factoring in their age and current career situation, they probably hv marriage in mind but will take some time bfore committing to it.. but im just making guesses here..

• Like 2