[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

18 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Soo much is happening and revealing. Like I'm so suck into this drama now that I don't know what's going to be happening next, because when you think of a scenario the episodes comes out and it's all different and more things get revealed. But seems like Dong Chul is alive and it's just crimes and scenarios that him and KEY came up with.

But yes, YoonAh is one scary lady that cannot let go of Philip, and KEY is just crazy and obsessed that wants it all to herself. Their characters are very similar to one another. They are both obsessed, crazy, and scary to our OTP.

I do hope that things work out between our OTP, too, and they find out what is really going on with them. I hope Eul Soon will finally tell Yoo Philip what she keeps hearing.

I am suffering big time from SLS. Gi Kwang is playing Sung Joong soo good, it hurts my heart that he loves Eul Soon soo much, but it pains him that she doesn't love him back. The scene where he swap shoes with her and when he was talking to Yoo Philip. He told him that it was only Eul Soon who believed that he saw ghost as a young child and she hold onto his hand, so he wouldn't be scared. That's why he wants to be that type of person for her, too and be there for her, but if the person she wants isn't him, then Yoo Philip must do it and be with her. I started bawling :bawling: Sung Joong ah.

both of them love her very much, I think PH, just like SJ, is ready to die for her, 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally watching with subs - and I am still frustrated and angry - just like Phillip is too. I am just glad we know from the preview that she will finally tell him that she rescued him in the hotel today.

For EY I hope she will not die and rot in jail later - she did everything to became famous and rich. So beeing in jail and hated by the audience would be the right punishment for her.

She is obessed with work - just like YA is with Philipp. Can´t wait for Phillip to tell her he knows she did not rescue him - and i wish to see her face when he ignores her.

The Ghost is interesting. Its kinda understandable that she hates the woman Phillip loves now - she was betrayed in all ways and even was killed. What I like about her is that she is not just evil. She made EY write about her doings too - not only what happen to RY but all the wrong doings and sins she tried to hide. I have my own hope for an endingt - but I will see.

I wonder why could RY not enter the house anymore?

FRom the Pics for todays episode it is clear we will find out what happen before the fire with ES and her / his Mother. I wonder if Mom came to that place knowing what will happen. Was it for ES or for Phillip than...

Really with last episodes I started to dislike ES to much - keeping all her secrets even after he asked her to tell the truth and lying so badly. I hope today will be different again. Where are my sweet OTP Moments.

What will YM do now... I am not sure what picture he got now... if he believes Phillip betrayed his sis in the end - he can do something bad too.

3 Episodes left....

15 hours ago, sllemon said:

Turtle0217, nohamahamoud2002, Mau_Cherry, mel22, and others,

Thanks for the heads up about the show/episodes.

I can handle tad dragging but cannot handle any scary parts.

Cheers

really it is not very scary, there is comedy, suspense, the seemingly scary parts are related to ghosts, but there is no gory scenes, to it is OK for me :) 

I saw some clips on kbs1 channel, I think PH"s mom went to the fire to die, so as to gain supernatural powers, to save her son. As a ghost, she has more power to save him, she helps ES predict the future. I think PH is not dead, because when he was shot by DG, he went in a comma, then woke up again. 

Okay - there are two episodes left... He will not die!!!!

What in all the world.... He did not even tried to avoid the accident - like he will just stand still because it has to happen for her.... ahhhh....

Did the Ghost try to kill AY or became Phillip the target....

In need of subs here - but i fear that will not change the endingt --- one week to wait after THAT????

UNFAIR!!!

5 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

What in all the world.... He did not even tried to avoid the accident - like he will just stand still because it has to happen for her.... ahhhh....

In need of subs here - but i fear that will not change the endingt --- one week to wait after THAT????

UNFAIR!!!

poor PH, he proved his love for ES :tears:  now SJ will have no doubt about that. But I don't think he is dead, all the time, he was saved from death many times. We'll see next week

Spoiler

6 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

UNFAIR!!!

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Sung joon...you are such a sweet man :wub: 

I have a feeling the ending is going to be rushed. Seems like there are still secrets needing to be revealed. 

I do, too, feel like there's a lot that hasn't been revealed yet and it's gonna be rushed to get it all out.

In my guess, Ra Yun just don't want anyone near Philip, because she thinks they are all crazy and obsessed like YoonAh but at the same time, I think Ra Yun feels like Philip has done her wrong, too. There's no subs, yet, but from what happened in yesterdays episodes, Ra Yun and Philip were going to get married, but got stopped. She probably has grudge towards him about it. So she wants him dead, then they can be together..? Just a guess.

I feel soo sad for Sung Joong in these episodes. He loves Eul Soon soo much and he knows he will never become more than a friend/dongsaeng to her. 

I still stick to my guess that after today's accident, both Philip and Eul Soon will end up in the hospital, but Philip will be on the edge of dying. Knowing that Eul Soon truly loves him, Sung Joong is going to go find a way to exchange his life for Philip. Therefore, he'll end their curse/misfortune and comes back as their son. (A guess that I keep thinking it'll happen, because it keeps leading to that Philip or Sung Joong will die. Mostly likely we know our main lead cannot, therefore it's our second lead, it'll break our hearts, but he's gonna do what he can for the one he loves.)

17 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I do, too, feel like there's a lot that hasn't been revealed yet and it's gonna be rushed to get it all out.

In my guess, Ra Yun just don't want anyone near Philip, because she thinks they are all crazy and obsessed like YoonAh but at the same time, I think Ra Yun feels like Philip has done her wrong, too. There's no subs, yet, but from what happened in yesterdays episodes, Ra Yun and Philip were going to get married, but got stopped. She probably has grudge towards him about it. So she wants him dead, then they can be together..? Just a guess.

I feel soo sad for Sung Joong in these episodes. He loves Eul Soon soo much and he knows he will never become more than a friend/dongsaeng to her. 

I still stick to my guess that after today's accident, both Philip and Eul Soon will end up in the hospital, but Philip will be on the edge of dying. Knowing that Eul Soon truly loves him, Sung Joong is going to go find a way to exchange his life for Philip. Therefore, he'll end their curse/misfortune and comes back as their son. (A guess that I keep thinking it'll happen, because it keeps leading to that Philip or Sung Joong will die. Mostly likely we know our main lead cannot, therefore it's our second lead, it'll break our hearts, but he's gonna do what he can for the one he loves.)

Yes I quite agree. I thought that perhaps SJ will die for them to be together, it came strongly to my mind also :) 

@nohamahamoud2002 @turtle0217 After last night’s extended dialogue between SJ and ES, I ‘just know’ that SJ will play a significant part in the resolution of the story.  I won’t be surprised if it would be SJ being ES’s saviour, as hinted by Philip’s mom and recently foretold by the shaman. 

Regrading RY wanting to kill, I am more inclined to believe that it is ES whom she wishes to get rid of.  RY was cheated from having a happy ending with Philip so it makes sense that she’ll be jealous of anyone who’ll have him instead.  Also, ES’s end at age 34 has been an oft-repeated line. So from the start, she’s been the one meant to die at 34, unless she’s saved by that yet “unnamed saviour”.

The storyline which leaves me wanting and unsatisfied is the one involving writer KEY. So she knew that the drama would

not be completed and was planning on leaving even before filmming starts. My questions are: (1) how did she know that Philip would die before filming (2) what’s her motivation to kill Philip, if any (3) what is her relationship with Chul Soo. I think I have a few more questions on that line. :fearful:

With only 2 episodes left, I still hope we’ll see a satisfying end. I really like this drama and would hate to leave with unresolved or harried finish. 

5 hours ago, mel22 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @turtle0217 After last night’s extended dialogue between SJ and ES, I ‘just know’ that SJ will play a significant part in the resolution of the story.  I won’t be surprised if it would be SJ being ES’s saviour, as hinted by Philip’s mom and recently foretold by the shaman. 

Regrading RY wanting to kill, I am more inclined to believe that it is ES whom she wishes to get rid of.  RY was cheated from having a happy ending with Philip so it makes sense that she’ll be jealous of anyone who’ll have him instead.  Also, ES’s end at age 34 has been an oft-repeated line. So from the start, she’s been the one meant to die at 34, unless she’s saved by that yet “unnamed saviour”.

The storyline which leaves me wanting and unsatisfied is the one involving writer KEY. So she knew that the drama would

not be completed and was planning on leaving even before filmming starts. My questions are: (1) how did she know that Philip would die before filming (2) what’s her motivation to kill Philip, if any (3) what is her relationship with Chul Soo. I think I have a few more questions on that line. :fearful:

With only 2 episodes left, I still hope we’ll see a satisfying end. I really like this drama and would hate to leave with unresolved or harried finish. 

I would like to answer your questions:

1. KEY realized that since the character Shin dies in the story and the character Shin resembles Philip a lot, she could use Philip's death in order to earn a lot of money.

2. She is no longer able to write and she knows that. She needed to find something big in order to live from that money. So she planned a fraud and a murder. Once she received the money for the production, she sent it away.

3. So she needed to ensure that Philip dies. That's why she met DCS and promised him that once Philip dies, she will give him the opportunity to work again as an actor. That's why DCS said to him, his death marked a new beginning for him. He needs to die so that the other can "live" again as actor. Notice that KEY helped DCS twice with the murder attempt: the conference and the rooftop.

16 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I can´t help myself but it all feels rushed right now. How did Phillip found out about RYs Brother? Really rushed... I worry a bit here.

Why do i feel like the Drama is loosing a bit of its charme? I don´t like that... Guess I need to put my hopes in next week.

Not sure if it's the writing or the editing or the direction but the later episodes feels a bit off. I'm emotionally disconnected with the characters especially in episode 25-26. I couldn't feel the sadness that ES is trying to portray. Don't get me wrong, Song Ji Hyo is an excellent actress but in episode 25-26 when she found out about KEY betrayal, the scene immediately goes to ES walking away crying so I couldn't get the feeling "why she cried" (though I know that because her mother died in the fire and nobody came to save her because of KEY). SJH was bawling her eyes out but her sadness did not reach me as the viewer. IMO the execution of that scene was a little bit off there somehow. It's the same with the elevator kiss...it's supposed to be heart-fluttering moment but somehow it's so random that the scene becomes funny instead. It's frustrating because I like this drama and with only 2 hours left, there are still so many unanswered questions.  

Archived