[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2018 at 7:12 AM, turtle0217 said:

So.. I'm confused now. I thought Philip's ghost mother was protecting Eul Soon, so that her son could live longer, but she's sorry and hurting Philip in return of Eul Soon? Anyone please explain to me.

So now we know for sure that Ra Yeon is dead and she's KEY's ghost that is helping her. I'm sure now that Philip broke it off with YoonAh, she's gonna go to KEY and takes the offer to help her to get Philip back. 

Since Philip spoke with Gi Kwang and now knows that he's the one who can see ghosts, the two guys are gonna have to work together to solve this case. Since they both care for Eul Soon, they are going to work together to save her. Philip is piecing for us why his mother left to become Eul Soon's mother and Gi Kwang is piecing to us about their fate and her tree. It's great soo interesting and I cannot wait for next week. I really really want to know why the ghost mother is sorry and torturing her own son.

I don't think Rayeon is helping Eul Soon. She came out of the mirror seeking revenge. she doesn't like Philip's love story with Eul Soon

is the ghost helping Eul Soon to write the script is Philip's mom? I think by this script she made Philip meet Eul Soon, to make up for her bad luck. But still it is not clear. 

who is the ghost that is helping Ms Ki? is it her assistant or Rayeon?

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't think Rayeon is helping Eul Soon. She came out of the mirror seeking revenge. she doesn't like Philip's love story with Eul Soon

Well, after what Rayeon did in today's episode, for sure she's coming back to stop Philip and Eul Soon from loving one another. 

13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like Philip's comic role. He makes me laugh all the time :) 

but I really have a question, why does Philip have to be separated from ES? is it because she receives his bad luck? or because of his mom's and Rayeon's ghost?

Yes, Philip's mother and the shaman believed and still believe that ES would and will take away Philip's misfortune. However, I think that they were and are still mistaken.

If you think back about what happened to them 8 and 16 years ago, then Philip and ES faced both misfortune at the same time. Philip lost his mother and RY 8 years ago, ES lost her adoptive mother and was in a coma for 3 months. When ES saved Philip, he was also beaten... Notice that the manager thought to use ES as well because of the shaman's words. Yet, I sense that all the shamans are wrong.

In reality, both share the same fate: losing both their mother, the death of the father, the illness, the coma, the same injury aso.

We shouldn't forget that director Lee met ES also every 8 year too, hence I sense that there is someone else who is also involved in this circle, since we already have Lee, ES and Philip. Three is not a good number in order to create a balance... Therefore I suspect KEY.

The latter might have known about this circle and decided to use it to her advantage. First, she is the one who benefited the most from the fire, unlike Philip and ES. Then when she was on the verge to lose her career because she was unable to write any decent story, she used ES's story again. MY theory is that her luck can only last 8 years, at some point she needs Philip to take her misfortune...

This would explain why she tried to kill Philip in the first place. Yet, ES is always there to help him. Besides, getting rid of Philip meant getting rid of ES because the latter represents a thread to her. ES is not just the real author of the work that made KEY famous, she is also even more talented. To me, it looks like KEY made people lose their career or life and in return, she can remain successful.

@turtle0217  

@bebebisous33 I'm going to agree with you on the whole circle of meeting every 8 years. I was soo shocked when Sung Joong said he had met Eul Soon every 8 years, too. Therefore, he had cross path with her. Same goes with KEY and she has this hate towards Philip.

It goes back to the whole point that Philip and Eul Soon had similarities in their lives. The whole losing someone important, getting abandon, back luck, good luck, etc. Therefore, KEY has to have a more important role coming up and it's up to Philip, Eul Soon and Sung Joong to make those changes to change the fate of Philip and Eul Soon. 

As of right now, Eul Soon thinks that avoiding Philip will change fate and turn things out better, therefore, she's turning to Sung Joong, but she's going to realize that's not how it's going to be done. It's not about taking fate, luck and fortune from one another. Eul Soon and Philip has to be together and love on another and share a life together. They didn't realize it, yet, but when they were happily in love and living together, nothing happened to them. They were at peace. Sung Joong is the guide to help them avoid the misfortune. He's going to give the house back to Eul Soon and that tree is coming back to connect together. That's when they'll realize they need to be one. (My guess)

I really admire Park Si-hoo's acting skills, in the first part of the drama, he was mostly a coward. he wanted to take the necklace from Eul Soon at any price. When he started falling in love with her, we see how his face reflects agony. I like the scene at his house when Eul Soon came to his room, and he held the door knob in agony, trying  to control his feelings so as not to come out. He is really brilliant.

behind the scenes 

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

What did Philip tell Eul Soon at the end of ep 24? Can anyone translate?

Not sure - but the feeling of the scene let me believe he tells her something like they will face it all together and he will not leave her or  something like that. (I only think I understood that he was talking about the necklace again and about ghosts)

subs are out - and I love what he said...

Trust me...

Can´t wait to see them side by side  - now they only need to be really honest with each other about the past too.

Well, this wasn't a big revelation. I had already suspected that YA was behind the taser and the fire. However, I would like to know how far the manager is involved in this. In my opinion, he must have supported YA (broken windshield). He testified against RY.

I guess, YA's obsession will get worse, when she witnesses that ES and Philip are together. But what I don't understand is why KEY had the writer assistant killed. Why did she want Philip to die? This hasn't been solved...  

My gosh! Now I'm all back to regrouping my thoughts of what is going to happen. I expected YoonAh to be crazy in love with Philip, but I did not expect her to be the one who did that to Philip. Wow! So Rayun is innocent. Now that she's back, she's using KEY to tell the truth on what happen. This changes everything. Like KEY is still evil, but it makes YoonAh evil, too. Slowly everything is starting to be reveal.

But we shall see what happens next. I'm just glad Philip and Eul Soon are gonna be together, again. I think that saying the mother said to Eul Soon that she'll meet a man who truly loves her when she turns 34 and he'll take away her misfortune. I think it's both Philip and Sung Joong. They both truly love her, but Philip is the one who loves her more, but he cannot take her misfortune away, because he's misfortune himself. Sung Joong is the lucky one. He's going to be the one to take her misfortune away. He crossed path with her every 8 years, too and with her being around him she's lucky and got her work/life going great. Philip is her fated love one. (My guess)

I'm excited to see what will happen next week. It's getting more and more interesting. Hate having to wait on previews. 

Archived