[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Thank you for the preview @kodomonojikan! Soo Ah really is such a snake, telling everyone she likes Kyung Seok because she knows Mi Rae is about to "win" him. Now everyone will think MR stole him from her supposed friend. Grr!

But, anyway! Mi Rae chasing after Kyung Seok and (presumably) not catching him hurts my heart. And my son looks so sad. :tears: Tell him you love him, woman!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

Episode 13 preview.  Can't wait for Friday. MR's confession is coming.

Anyone can translate it? All I know is HJ asking MR if she still likes KS and at the end where MR tells SA that "I need to speak to KS too" (I think SA trying to chase her away by saying she has something private to say to KS).

Is SA spreading around that she and KS are an item? I really dislike JiHyo's face in there, cause she's always the one who starts with Awww SA and KS looks like couple.

37 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

KS looks like hell..I think he's sick over the event of watching MR with WY.

Dont worry...the classroom confession in the webtoon is replaced with lab confession. It's a given that if both MR and SA is in a room, KS would always pick MR. The issue in KS's world has always been MR's feelings and actions. No SA's, his college friends' or even the whole universe's feelings or thought or opinions matter to him.

That's the problem.. I feel that he doesn't care abt ppl but MR does it.. That's what complicated the relationship.. Now SA will resort to all sorts of bad things on our babies if they date openly.. So I m happy that first they will date secretly.. I hope soo!! I m eagerly waiting for the confession n babies dating!! I really want many lovey dovey scenes of our OTP

thanks @pad-hari for translations and thanks @kodomonojikan for preview video

35 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Written preview for ep.13

[13회 예고] 첫사랑 앓이 제대로 하는구나…

<부제 : 첫사랑이다>
미래(임수향)와 우영(곽동연)의 사이를 오해한 경석(차은우)은 첫사랑은 안 이루어진다는 말을 되짚으며 술에 취하는데… 한편, 수아(조우리)는 화학과 사람들에게 자신이 경석을 좋아한다고 충격 고백을 한다. 미래는 그 상황을 바라보며 더는 가만히 있지 않을 거란 결심을 하는데.. 야심한 새벽 다시금 미래를 불러낸 경석! 과연 그는 또다시 미래에게 직진할까?

Naver translation

You have a good first love.

Subtitles: It's my first love.>
Kyung-seok (Cha Eun-woo), who misunderstood the relationship between Lim Soo-hyang and Wooyoung (Gwang Dong-yeon), is drunk again saying that the first love will not come true. On the other hand, Su-a (Joowoori) tells chemistry dept. and people that she likes the dks. MR looks at the situation and decides she's not going to stand still anymore. A scene that brought about MR  at dawn! Will he go straight to the MR again?

I dont understand the last sentence. 

YOu go  girl!!!!!! fighting MRya!!!!!!

The last line reads: "Will KyeongSeok head straight for MiRae again?" As in, will he be straightforward with no bull (aka, cares for nothing else, epitome of My Way living) and go tell MiRae what he wants without hesitation, like a guy on a mission?

ISY intagram update.  

iKRY2Si.jpg

yIKr1Pb.jpg

vsmAxx6.jpg

cr:as tagged

OK, i dont remember who posted the full picture of the rain  scene under one umbrella - where both of them stand close and talk abt. meeting his mother...........  Its trending  in dc gall and is being commented upon to be the best pix.   

I think they are going to start dating early in the episode.. if you look carefully.. the lab scene is the day after he saw MR and WY..

so MR will most probably confess this day... At 0.13 when he talks to SA you can tellhe is wearing the clothes from the fan pictures where he and MR are probably already a couple... I wonder what the " meet me in the park scene" is about though:fearful:

5 minutes ago, soesje said:

I think they are going to start dating early in the episode.. if you look carefully.. the lab scene is the day after he saw MR and WY..

so MR will most probably confess this day... At 0.13 when he talks to SA you can tellhe is wearing the clothes from the fan pictures where he and MR are probably already a couple... I wonder what the " meet me in the park scene" is about though:fearful:

Might be DKS suggesting to date secretly as he is aware than MR is afraid of others opinions n he doesn't wanna lose her again due to rumors n SA's plots!! 

Archived