[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:w00t: DKS kissed MR twice.:wub: 1st unexpected kiss to assure MR that he likes her despite her previous original face.

2nd to go in for another kiss. Saw DKS opened his mouth to kiss MR and she responded. :sweatingbullets: I bet many Astro fangirls are either laughing or crying. :lol:

@ohoheli dongseng! I hope you did screencap the kisses. :P

OMG!!! THE KISS!!! I AM FEELING HOT!!! I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE LIKE THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA . . ..  Kyungsuk is diving for that kiss!!! It just shows how Kyungsuk and Mirae love each other.:):wub:  Eunwooha, it is as if you cannot wait to kiss Soo Hyang?? :):heart: Hmmm . . .. .  I also did not mind the preview 'coz i was concentrating on the KISS!:) JTBC, Thank God you did not fail us.

I got a few minutes to calm down and actually watch the preview. Dramamilk has translated the preview as well. OMG, KS actually said (or will say in tomorrow episode): " Well, it is a nice day to propose to you in the future. " :love::blush:

How I wish we have more episodes to see them get married and all :heart::bawling:

I'm impressed by the placement and writing around the first kiss. It was a really lovely way to incorporate it, and I think that the director managed to work through the screams of a thousand kpop stans quite nicely lol.

Can't wait to watch with subs, but for now I will say it was a great episode for showcasing Mi Rae's bravery mixed with her leftover insecurities. Not to mention how Kyung Seok is the perfect man for her! And Eun's concern for Soo Ah makes me concerned for Soo Ah, so that's good.

I really wish they could cut out the PPL for that weight loss drink, but I'm praying that in the finale Mi Rae will be "good to" Hyun Jung by telling her to stop worrying about one or two kilos and instead date a guy who will be into her regardless.

Archived