Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MUGETSU

Perfect.

I guess I'm just a natural kisser! haha

It was afterschool in the staircase (haha yea a lil thrill of getting caught!)

We were walking downstairs and I stopped her, pulled her close, caressed her face and then we just looked at each other and we kissed.

First for both of us...surprisely it was very good...not slobbery.

never had mine yet...am not that eager to have it too..

the perfect first kiss should be with the one who makes ur heart goes wild whenever u see him.. in other words, THE RIGHT ONE. :)

Guest starlight21

honestly it was a little awkward [[but good!]] you have to expect it to be .. especially if it's both of your first kisses [[like mine was]] .. oh and there's no stars + foot popping ... Lol. Sorry. :D

Story

I remember my then-boyfriend and I went down the street in my town, we went down a wooded path & came to an area with a pond && benches. [[This was like end of May]] ... we sat on a bench and just chatted a while them we became quiet ... we have a few awkward "looking at each other and then quickly looking the other way" thinggies, Lol. [[We'd been going out for like 2 weeks already]] .. so then he's like "close your eyes" .. stupid me, I said "Omg, I've never kissed anyone before" [i should have just gone with it, but .. you know]] ... so he said "Me either, it's O.k" ... then we kissed . [[just regular lips, no makeing out until next week.]] .. it was hard and awkward, because we didn't really know how to! LOL. So he said "Wanna try again?" .. it was like the same. But it got much better. hahaha. I think it was romantic. My first kiss with my current beau was in a park also, but a playground [at night no one was there! no kiddies spying on us at our special moment :D]. I remeber I was leaning on his chest, then it just happened. Yay first kisses!

[first kiss kiss] My 1st make-out ever was over-looking a resevior sitting ontop of rocks [beatuiful] ... and the first time i said "i love you" was outside also [in a graveyard, yes creepy-richard simmons ... don't ask why we were in there].

... all mine were outdoors ... so my advice. Try to have it outside. ^.^!!

Guest Meemsta

Everyone has such nice first kiss stories.. my first kiss is something i don't wanna remember..

Now, my first kiss with my current boyfriend was magical. I had never felt anything like it before (I've had 2 boyfriends in the past). Anyways, I was teasing him about our first kiss (we had been together for a week now) and he told me that if I got an A on my quiz he'd reward me with a kiss. That night I was at work and he came out to see me. We were sitting in his car talking then all of a sudden he leans in and kisses me. It was the best thing in the whole world. Our first kiss wasn't the only one that was memorable, all of our kisses are great.

Guest captainEDEN.

hehe aww these are super cute (:

my lips are unkissed. AH. cant wait for it! (only cause me and my BF have been together for a year now)

Guest jinnyoonn

haha

well

I was like,... i dunno.. somewhere between kindergarten and grade 2. And I was on my little playground thingie with my neighbors. I had this huge crush on this older neighbor becuase he was so nice and everything. I was like "Im going to kiss you." and then I kissed him. haha. He was really red, I remember that.

Guest Akusesu

horrible! :P

first peck on the lips.. was a misunderstanding...

and first toungue tasted like cigerettes ><

plus i didnt know how to kiss back then :) haha

i am noob!

When I think about it was like a fairytale lol are from a drama series.

We just got out of the threater and it started to rain. I stepped in the rain because I love the rain, my ex then cuddle with me in the rain. He's super tall so he block me from getting wet. I looked up at him and he looked down at me so I lean up kiss him.

Guest Da Xing Di

eh,it was with someone whose name i don't even know...i pulled away as soon as i realized what the hell i was doing...hope to forget it soon,lol

Guest Rachel Lee.

i can't imagine how awkward it'd be after someone kissed you. it'd be like uh wtf.

i'm one of those freaks that wants their husband to be their first kiss. my lovely junsoo is still prude as well. B) oh absolutely.

Archived