Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest yunafied

^ pwhahaha that is some story to tell. hahaha thats so cute . well i guess its not a bad thing to stay friends right ? so he just kinda ran into you ? heh heh thats cute ^.^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hpluver

wow..lol..lemmie see if i remember this right..it was in Middle school..like 7th grade i think..and the guy i was dating wore glasses and had dark hair.he was a light skinned mexican.(i think i dated him mostly bkuz he looked like Harry Potter) :lol: haha..immature i know..i was young. anyways he made fun of me at school bkuz i told him i havent had my first kiss yet..and then he said if i wanted that he would give me my first..i said "okay" so the next day i walked him home..and then he just looked at me..and then we both closed our eyes..and then he tried kissing me and his lips landed on my nose..it was soo strange..and wierd..and then i moved my lips upward..and then it happened..but then next he tried french..which wasnt really working kuz he tried shoving his tounge inside my mouth. all i can say was that it was wet and gross. :mellow: i ran home after that..told my friends about it..and they were all like "eeeeewwww him?" lmao. even though he claims he's kissed many girls before me..i think it was his first kiss too..

Guest greennotebook

my now boyfriend sneaked over to my house at 2am, claiming that he "teleported." i was asleep and only woke up cause he texted me. i was so confused. when i stealthily creeped outside, he was waiting for me and i honestly thought i was dreaming. i could hardly open my eyes and i kept poking him to make sure that he was really there. we were sitting on the curb for a while, with him holding me, and all i could think about was how nice it was. he kissed me on the cheek for the first time. i think i drifted off to sleep a couple of times. eventually, it hit 4am and i told him that he should go home. so we got up, but then just magnetically came close again. we stood there, holding each other for thirty minutes when i got this thought in my head like, "omg. what if he wants to kiss me." and then i looked up into his eyes, and he kept looking at my eyes, and then my lips, then back to my eyes again. he leaned a little closer, and we just stood there with our cheeks resting against each other. then he slowly turned his head, and i turned my head too, and our lips just met. it was so surprisingly nice. and his lips were so soft. (my lips were chapped but he said that it was cute) we both smiled against each others' lips, and then slowly slowly pulled apart. i kept staring at his right cheek, thinking how much i wanted to kiss him again. and i guess he was thinking the same thing, cause another kiss happened. and another. then he told me that he loved me for the first time. and i told him too. it seemed so right at that moment.

haha i remember the next day, i couldn't believe that it had actually happened. i kept on peeking outside to where we were standing and kissing and wondering if it was true. i kept saying to myself, "he KISSED me?!" and "my FIRST KISS?!" yeah. one of my best memories. ooh and it was both of our first kisses.

Guest SuusanKim

my now boyfriend sneaked over to my house at 2am, claiming that he "teleported." i was asleep and only woke up cause he texted me. i was so confused. when i stealthily creeped outside, he was waiting for me and i honestly thought i was dreaming. i could hardly open my eyes and i kept poking him to make sure that he was really there. we were sitting on the curb for a while, with him holding me, and all i could think about was how nice it was. he kissed me on the cheek for the first time. i think i drifted off to sleep a couple of times. eventually, it hit 4am and i told him that he should go home. so we got up, but then just magnetically came close again. we stood there, holding each other for thirty minutes when i got this thought in my head like, "omg. what if he wants to kiss me." and then i looked up into his eyes, and he kept looking at my eyes, and then my lips, then back to my eyes again. he leaned a little closer, and we just stood there with our cheeks resting against each other. then he slowly turned his head, and i turned my head too, and our lips just met. it was so surprisingly nice. and his lips were so soft. (my lips were chapped but he said that it was cute) we both smiled against each others' lips, and then slowly slowly pulled apart. i kept staring at his right cheek, thinking how much i wanted to kiss him again. and i guess he was thinking the same thing, cause another kiss happened. and another. then he told me that he loved me for the first time. and i told him too. it seemed so right at that moment.

haha i remember the next day, i couldn't believe that it had actually happened. i kept on peeking outside to where we were standing and kissing and wondering if it was true. i kept saying to myself, "he KISSED me?!" and "my FIRST KISS?!" yeah. one of my best memories. ooh and it was both of our first kisses.

That's hellaaaa cute. I wish my first kiss is like that. Cause i've always dreamed about sneaking out with my future boyfriend and have a first kiss and him holding me. Aawwhhhhh <3

Guest Nama_Tamago

It was a month after we started dating...sadly i wasnt away a month had passed :sweatingbullets: . we were saying our goodbyes and hugging...when allova sudden...i was kissed :blink: i was so suprised.. i kissed back.we did that for a couple of min :blush: ...then we parted... i was 16 and my first kiss was taken on june 13, 2005.....yea only now i can remember.... :phew:

^ pwhahaha that is some story to tell. hahaha thats so cute . well i guess its not a bad thing to stay friends right ? so he just kinda ran into you ? heh heh thats cute ^.^

its more like he felt nervous so he decided to run and tackle me instead of doing the smexy slow approach? XD;;.

Guest nananads

i was 13...it was the worst..i pretended like i knew what i was doing when i really had NO idea! it was his first too.. so we were both freagin amateurs. LOL! it was at the movies...and he had bought some twizzlers to snack on... hahahahahhaa.. and he told me to start eating from the other side.. kinda like that scene with the spaghetti from lady and the tramp.. ahhaha oh my gawd, embarassing! but hey, we were young.. so, hey! its all in the past now. hahahah :D

Guest ricmindy

"I want a kiss^^"

*He pecks my cheek*

"Not there, here." *points to mouth*

*He looks at me for two seconds, then bends down and kisses me*

does spin the bottle count? -.-

well we were playing spin the bottle.

and the rule was that if you had kissed

the same person more than five time, you had

to make out with them the sixth time.

how unlucky for me ><

and I was like "but I don't know how to make out!"

and so we just kissed for 10 seconds.

no tongue action! what a pathetic first kiss.

eh. you know what. that's not going to count.

I refuse for my first kiss to be like that.

- Last year in 7th grade

- Now in 9th grade

- Park : Him, me and two other guys and one girl

- Him and one of the guy wanted to find the restroom

- The girl and I decided to sneak up on them

- They couldn't find the restroom so they decided to leave but they spotted us following them

- The girl and I decided to run away around the football field

- He chased after me

- The girl left

- We laid down on the grass

"Why are you following me? I won't get kidnap."

"Yes you will. Look at that big gap. Who knows what might happen. I don't want anything to happen to my hunny bunny [[corny? yes]]

Then he kissed me just then. it wasn't those sloppy and tongue ones. it was just perfect. [; but now me and him don't even talk to each other no more. =[

We were at th park looking at fireworks on Guy Fawkes & lighting sparklers..

He was holding me from behind and he leaned down and kissed me.

It was a pretty sweet first kiss ^^

Guest BEmused

We were sitting on the curb looking at the stars (the same curb he asked me to be his gf on) and he had just given me my christmas present early because he wasn't sure if he could come down to visit on xmas and he was leaving. It was this heart necklace and he put it around my neck after making me read this really long card he wrote and then i hugged him and kept my head down cause i was afraid he'd go to kiss me. lol. then he kinda moved my head up? and leaned in ...and i leaned back....lol but then yea. i just did it. @_@ It was a chaste, quick peck on the lips.

Hahah happened just a few days ago o_o

it was during the time of hurricane katrina. my family and i had evacuated to virginia to live with my aunt. my mom had just registered me to go to school up there. i didn't have a good feeling about it but i just had to see how things went. the school was just amazing compared to the ones back in new orleans. the people were great and the teachers were real cool. it was just like the kind of school you would see in movies hahaha. anyways, i usually stayed in the library after school to do hw. as days passed, i realized that this girl from my pe class was always in the library doing hw as well. on a friday after school as i drove home, i saw her walking down the street i currently lived on, noticing she had lived on the same street as i. so i started making small talk with her every now and then at the library and eventually we both walked home together since my dad had to take the car for business. after a long day, we both walked to her home and decided to chill on the swing and talked. eventually we held hands and kissed. :]

Guest paradox^

My first kiss with an ex was um... short? We were just joking around and stuff. All the sudden he said "I'm really glad I got to know you" and kissed me. Truthfully, it was just awkward because he was so robotic when he did it. I think he planned it ahead or something -_-

Guest _loveBIRDDS

_ShiKAndA_ & greennotebook

aww you two are so cute!!!

such cute stories in this thread.

me and my bf of 8 months havent yet. +_+

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

yesterday with my boyfriend (:

he took me to disneyland, along with some of my other friends..we spent the day holding hands while we walked around, and he would hug me from behind and stuff..he kept telling me that he was sorry he couldn't get me a present, but that he had one for me and that it would be priceless...as it became night, we waited for two hours just outside that castle to watch the fireworks, and it was so pretty! totally worth waiting two hours in the freezing cold..after the fireworks, at the part where it begins to 'snow', he turned me around, kissed me, and told me Merry Christmas (: that was his present to me, and i must say, it was definitely priceless and by far the best present i've received <3

Guest Bananas8462

Mine was not very romantic, at least by some of the stories you guys have given.

I was at her house for her birthday, and we were just doing whatever her in room (computer, talking, TV, etc etc). Then, before I knew it, I was on top of her on her tiny bed, and I moved in for the kiss. After two or three pecks, she opened up. Tada, there's my first kiss, and it was ten days ago. I'm 17...lol

Guest tigereyez

Well, my first kiss {okay, fine, second kiss, but the first one doesn't really count and isn't as sweet} is with my current "boyfriend" :]

He's a basketball player and well, I went to one of his biggest games of the year [before i knew he liked me and he knew i liked him] and being all excited that he won and would qualify for state or whatever, i ran over, pushing all the other girls & his friends aside, and jumped up and hugged him really tight, screaming CONGRATS CONGRATS!

While I was hugging him, my arms around his neck, he kinda pushed me away and smiled that sexy grin he has *ahh shrieks* and said, [oh i remember this] "what's this?" and just....leaned over and kissed me.

And I was just dazed and confused, but totally loving the fact that this hot guy whom I have LOVED forever was kissing me.

My own movie scene that i replay over and over agian.

And that's that. =]

Well.

My first kiss was okay; it was nerd camp and this guy and I had been flirting all of camp.It was 2am the day of departure and there was jazz in the background and we just said, hell, and kissed. It was sweet at first but the tounge part kinda freaked me out o_o

Guest abstractmistress

We were at this park near school with a whole bunch of friends. Me and him were ontop of the play structure thing and he was holding me. He whispered in my ear "can i have a kiss?" So i turned around and was about to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he moved his head slightly so that i kissed his lips instead.

Archived