Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my first kiss was ... when i was 5!! LOL

so ... i cant remember clearly but i thought it was nice .. and we kissed some more! lol

but my first REAL kiss ... it was disgusting ...

he's tongue was ugh ...*puke*

yep .... bad experience ....

Guest joolee.

My first kiss..... my boyfriend and I were at a park. My head was on his lap since I was tired and I also had a hood on my head. He leans in towards my lips and pecks it, it gave me a lot of butterflies. I didn't really know what to do or say but at least it wasn't sh-tty.

OO my first kiss omg -- --''

my bf pushed me against the wall

and started making out with me.

gyeah gross... it wasnt romantic or anything

hes a dickwad. i should kill him.

anyways i shouldve kicked him or something

cus i want my first kiss to be romantic and expected.

so basically. he raped my virgin lips! dyke!

Guest chu-phie

my first kiss was really gay. i didn't feel a connection or anything.

but my first kiss with my first love... that was like.. crazy

fireworks :]

Guest Exquisite

me and this guy stood at the bus stop and the next thing I knew his tongue was inside my mouth..

i know it doesn't sound that romantic and believe me it wasn't ;P haha..

but aside from that the kiss was actually pretty ok :)

Guest classychic

my first kiss totally turn me into an emotional wreck since the guy was such a jerk! my second was much better but it's kinda unfortunate that it had to be at a bar with the guy we just met and that my friend was totally into him.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

if you kiss someone and they slobbered all over you, what do you do? are you allowed to like, wipe your mouth with your sleeve? xDD its kinda gross licking off his spit, no?

ive never been 뽀뽀ed :P

My first kiss..... my boyfriend and I were at a park. My head was on his lap since I was tired and I also had a hood on my head. He leans in towards my lips and pecks it, it gave me a lot of butterflies. I didn't really know what to do or say but at least it wasn't sh-tty.

:) My first kiss was like that too. It was on my couch instead of at a park. But my first real kiss (french) was shocking at first haha but it was pretty good because it was with someone I really cared for (and still with now).

Guest winterfresh

my first kiss that i actually accept as a kiss? versus my real first which was forced by some guy who was just trying to kiss every girl in the room. <_< it was just a peck anyway. it doesn't count!

i was hanging out with this guy who i had been crushing on. we were standing outside on his driveway at maybe one in the morning? and we just kept hugging and having light conversation via whisper in each other's ears. i was freaking out, cuz he has crazy strict parents. so i kept asking him about the light from his living room. but he tries to calm my nerves by turning me around so my back is facing the house. and he keeps leaning in. and i know it's gonna happen, so i keep moving my face last minute so he lands to the side of my head. but he plays it cool. and then... i'm staring in his eyes. and the next thing i know, he's kissing me. and i didn't even notice it was happening. i fell into it. it all felt like a dream. unrealistic. i didn't even believe it was happening, and when i realized that it was, i pulled out. curse me for being so shy! and we just stood in each other's arms for about another half hour.

sad to say, it never worked out, and i've lost all romantic attraction for him.... but he makes for a good story.

Guest AppleLove

horrible. horrible. i want it back sleep.gif'' my second was better ;D

well said my friend x)

mine was sloppy, actually it was a mistake

it happened under the influence of alcohol ><! it wasnt even to the opposite sex! LOL ><!

second kiss, was a regret but better than the first. >< sh.t same with the third, and it stops there ><

Guest MinWoo4ever

i got my first kiss with my boyfriend ^^

and not romantic at all actually .... >.<

but it kind of surprise me cause usually he kiss me on forehead or cheeks

but out of the blue ^^

even it's not romantic but i feel like my legs gettin' weak O.O

*^^*

Love,

Ingrid~

Guest phat mole

My first kiss was behind the school..and it was totally unexpected so I was like :o..but I closed my mouth and didn't move one inch! It was soo funny..bcos I was really scared and didn't know what to do..and it was a little wet..ahaha :P

Archived