Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elementry school. Girl's name was remmy, firey red hair and freckles. During recess she pulled me aside by my hand when we were allllll playing kick ball. Everyone was starring, she walks me across the field behind a wall of the school. Slams me up against the wall and puckers me in the lips. All the kids saw, I almost pissed my pants.

hahahahhaha. poor you

oh god. i went out to go with my bf, or should i say ex? we went to watch borat. I knew we were gonna kiss there, but how he asked was the most weirdest thing ive ever heard..or well...unpolite. he just wispered to me and said "wanna make out". i mean cmon...i was a tad bit nervous so i just shook my head. and that was the part when borat was chasing pamela anderson. the week after that he broke up with me -_- haha. i guess no kiss for me yet? -_-

haha .. you should've dumped HIM

Awwww these stories are SOOO cute! ^^

I've yet to have my first kiss, and I'm pretty glad because have it ALL planned out (yes, I am so weird, lol).

It's gonna be on a rainy day, and me and my loved one (whoever he may be) will be under an umbrella and we'll be walking down the street. And spontaneously, he'll lean in and kiss me, and we'll drop the umbrella and stand soaking in the rain...

Hahaha, that's totally ripped off from a bunch of romance movies/TV series XD But yeah... that WILL be my first kiss story hopefully, lol :lol:

<333 HuanLe

Guest Life_Iz_Emo_Lyke_Me

mine was kinda pressured, i was with my best friend michael and my girlfriend was with her best friend toni, and linda was just downright pissed at me (my girlfriend) and well, i got sick of waiting, it had been a whole friggin month, and i went in and pecked her, and then her friend toni went crazi, was my first kiss in that relationship, and my first ever, im in love with linda now.. :D anyways, thats my story :D

Guest yunafied

^ hey i have a bestfriend named Toni cool qwinky dink ? hahaha but these are so cute the elementary ones awww

i still dont have my first kiss yet hmm i hope i dont kiss someone that i will regret .. hahaha

Guest PEARLeffects

im embaraased to say that i got my first kiss last thursday haha :blink:

i dotn kow ...

i didnt know wtf was i doin anyways. ><

i didnt react to anything when my bf kissed me.

ive never been kissed until last week. lols

i dont know if i even enjoyed it or not too haha ><

Guest my_love_shy

Wait, are you talking about some stranger that was sitting next to you in the theater?

uh no! that is not what i said. it was me and my bf at the time.

We were on the way home from my friends house and my bf was driving (yes he's a few yrs older than me..) and for some reason i was sitting on the car floor in the back =_= my friend was sitting up front earlier and he turned back and kissed me but i had no idea until about 5 minutes later when i came out of shock. :huh:

Guest nutella

I was 13 and he was 14, he was cute and he thought i was cute. his dad worked with my dad and they came over for dinner and while the adults were all talking we snuck off and ended up kissing really quickly before he left. it happened so fast and we didn't even know each other that well and i never saw him again.too bad i dont have balls to be that forward anymore :rolleyes:

Guest Life_Iz_Emo_Lyke_Me

^ hey i have a bestfriend named Toni cool qwinky dink ? hahaha but these are so cute the elementary ones awww

i still dont have my first kiss yet hmm i hope i dont kiss someone that i will regret .. hahaha

^_^ haha

My first... We were saying goodbye at my friend's house cos my parents came to pick me up, so he leaned in closer but missed and got me on the nose instead xD The week later we were just hugging and it happened naturally ^^

Guest 911 Goodbye

during the summer with a gurl i sorta use to forget a gurl that i truely had feelings for but was seeing someone already >.< i totally regret it..

- When i was in the 4th grade

- Neighborhood boy i was friends with for at least 3 years previously

- In my backyard, where there's a hill

- I pointed at something which i thought was weird for my stupid 4th grader mind

- Turned back to look at him

- He literally came RUNNING at me O_O!

- Me = unprepared

- WHEEE tumbling down the hill

- XD 10-35 minute kiss x makeout x french session

o_o' we stayed friends after that... haha.

but, hey, at least it was memorable -nods-

Guest x_shinae

- When i was in the 4th grade

- Neighborhood boy i was friends with for at least 3 years previously

- In my backyard, where there's a hill

- I pointed at something which i thought was weird for my stupid 4th grader mind

- Turned back to look at him

- He literally came RUNNING at me O_O!

- Me = unprepared

- WHEEE tumbling down the hill

- XD 10-35 minute kiss x makeout x french session

o_o' we stayed friends after that... haha.

but, hey, at least it was memorable -nods-

:blink: haha. making out in fourth grade??

it's over a year since i've my first kiss and less than 72 hrs since i had my last kiss; from the same dude.

he stole my first kiss at the void deck. He was sitting infront of me cause i'm helping him to massage his shoulders, and he just lie on my shoulders and i give him that "wtf?" look, and he kissed me. This is how it started.

and the recent kiss we had, it was the opposite, i was the one sitting infront but, im also the one giving him the wtf? look. lol

and i wonder how long it will continue.

without any r/s and love.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

aww some of these stories are cute (:

well i'm 18 and haven't had mine yet..although i do hope that it will be with my boyfriend, whom i've been with since saturday =P

Archived