Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miye0nnshii

He was walking me to my bus from school at the end of the day to say bye and we were hugging and

I said I love you.

Then he leaned in and kissed me but I had no idea it was coming.

So I turned my head right when he was trying to kiss me so he hit my cheek.

Then I felt bad for moving so I leaned in & kissed him :)

&then he told me I love you(:

Guest xo_vivi_ox

haha... it was funny. i was very shy freshman and my friends would always tease me about it. one day my friend challenged me and she said, 'ok. if you kiss your boyfriend on the lips ONCE, i'll kiss him on the lips. she pulled one of our friends next to her thinking i wouldnt do it, so i did it. my boyfriend at the time didnt know what was going on and when i kissed him, he went O_O! because that was his first kiss too. lol.

i dont know if what i typed at first was considered a first kiss because one of my friends told me that a real kiss involves the tongue.... and that happened when i was a junior. we were in his friend's car while his friend was driving. we were in the back seat and he leaned in to kiss me. i thought it was a simple kiss, but instead he started making his way into my mouth with his tongue. i wanted to push him away, but he was practically on top of me. i couldnt do anything, so i was like, eh, whatever and made out with him. it was gross because his tongue was all wet and slimy...

Guest kkandy4mee

waaaah~

some of these stories are so cute ;___;

but no kiss for me! my lips are still untouched :ph34r:

and i'm 17 and 9 months...exactly. haha

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

I was 11 or so. All my friends had kissed already, so in an act of desperation, I thought my friend's 14-year-old brother had some sort of romantic interest in me. I lunged and stuck my tongue in his mouth, thinking I was being confident and sexy. He practically threw me off and stared in mortification for a good minute.

I'm 18 now, but I haven't gotten over it. I'm growing red even writing about it. God, it was treacherous.

wow! 11 yrs old? i was starting to notice guys only,being in an all girls sch xD

These are all so cute, even if they bring up bad memories ^^

I wonder what my first kiss will be like...ahh, I'm so pathetic. 17, never been kissed. How in the world do you kiss anyway?

haha, SAME here, gonna be 18 soon

Kindergarten. I was running around, hand in hand, with my first crush. The typical lovebirds, ya know? ;-)

There was this ledge and we were to jump onto it at the same time :P He ended up losing his balance once he jumped on it and started crying after he fell xD!

I remember I looked at him crying there on the floor and said, "Oh no, don't cry! I'll marry you!" and I bent down and planted a wet one right on his face >:D

I know, I know. Smoooooth.

He stopped crying atleast :lol:

haha cute (:

Awwww these stories are SOOO cute! ^^

I've yet to have my first kiss, and I'm pretty glad because have it ALL planned out (yes, I am so weird, lol).

It's gonna be on a rainy day, and me and my loved one (whoever he may be) will be under an umbrella and we'll be walking down the street. And spontaneously, he'll lean in and kiss me, and we'll drop the umbrella and stand soaking in the rain...

Hahaha, that's totally ripped off from a bunch of romance movies/TV series XD But yeah... that WILL be my first kiss story hopefully, lol :lol:

<333 HuanLe

haha i laughed at that. haha hope it happens (:

my now boyfriend sneaked over to my house at 2am, claiming that he "teleported." i was asleep and only woke up cause he texted me. i was so confused. when i stealthily creeped outside, he was waiting for me and i honestly thought i was dreaming. i could hardly open my eyes and i kept poking him to make sure that he was really there. we were sitting on the curb for a while, with him holding me, and all i could think about was how nice it was. he kissed me on the cheek for the first time. i think i drifted off to sleep a couple of times. eventually, it hit 4am and i told him that he should go home. so we got up, but then just magnetically came close again. we stood there, holding each other for thirty minutes when i got this thought in my head like, "omg. what if he wants to kiss me." and then i looked up into his eyes, and he kept looking at my eyes, and then my lips, then back to my eyes again. he leaned a little closer, and we just stood there with our cheeks resting against each other. then he slowly turned his head, and i turned my head too, and our lips just met. it was so surprisingly nice. and his lips were so soft. (my lips were chapped but he said that it was cute) we both smiled against each others' lips, and then slowly slowly pulled apart. i kept staring at his right cheek, thinking how much i wanted to kiss him again. and i guess he was thinking the same thing, cause another kiss happened. and another. then he told me that he loved me for the first time. and i told him too. it seemed so right at that moment.

haha i remember the next day, i couldn't believe that it had actually happened. i kept on peeking outside to where we were standing and kissing and wondering if it was true. i kept saying to myself, "he KISSED me?!" and "my FIRST KISS?!" yeah. one of my best memories. ooh and it was both of our first kisses.

v cute :D

Hmm, my first kiss wasn't how I expected it to be and didn't know it was gonna be with that guy. I didn't have feelings for him, but he liked me. It all started with a phone conversation this one night and he was out with his friends and we were just talking because he called. I heard them singing and I started laughing. Then he was like let's make a bet or something. If he sang and I laughed, I owe him a kiss. BUT...of course, I laugh at everything and if something is funny, I laugh. So I laughed. I owed him one, but I told him I don't know. Haha.

I think a week or something later, I went to the mall with my friends. He called me and said he is gonna meet me up. He met up with me and we just walked around the mall. When it was time for me to leave, he walked me to my friends car. We were in the parking lot walking and then I stopped and turned around and said, "well, uhm, i have to go now." He stops me and says, "don't you owe me a kiss?" I didn't know what to say so there was a moment of silence then I said, "well, my friends are leaving. I have to go now." I turned around and walked not even a step and he grabs my arm and turns me around and gave me a kiss right then and there!

Ah, well, it's not really that romantic... just very... gay?... LOL but anyways [LAST YEAR] my friends wanted him and I to kiss eachother on the cheek.

and I guess it was 1 or 2 months when we were together and decided to do it. Hopefully, he didn't do it because he was told to... >.<

But anyways, we were at lunch and they kept telling us to do it, and I COULDN'T EVEN BREATHE... I was about to faint and then sundenlly he leaned down on me and kissed me on the cheek.

It was... wet and I felt... iono? surprised that he just did it out of know where and I felt myself blushing LIKE CRAZY.

and the first kiss on the lips? HRMmm... probably 1 or 2 months after the first kiss on the cheek

Hm... I kind of forgot... but all I remembered was that I was HAPPY, and yea... lol ^^

but we broke up 3 or 4 months later and it was the month before my b-day =[

AHEM, well I guess I still LIKE HIM. But in a way, I kind of don't... xD

79% that I still do and... 35% that I don't.

*SIGH* oh well... >.<

These stories are so cute! I'm 18 and still don't have my first kiss yet. It seem like it never gonna happen. hahaha...

oh my gosh don't worry!!! i was 18 when i got my first kiss..which was just a few months ago!!!! i just turned 19 few weeks ago..haha

Guest xkonfused

my first kiss?!lol like it happend on Dec.25.2006..

like my bf nd i were like going out to a movie..to watch a movie...i think we were watching The Grude 2..i was like scared, so like he put hisarms around me.the movie was like half way done, and he leaned over, and liked he kissed me..we were sitting on the last top row..at the end...the kiss lasted for atleast 2 minutes..after the kiss he said "baby your the most wonderful thing that can happen to me"..and im all like....whut?..lol..i was soo embarrassed..buh then he asked me if i wanted nother kiss..im all like....umm...k??so then he kissed me for the last time.....after that..he told me that he had cancer..i felt soo sry..........that was the last time i saw him agian.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest lilpucal0v3r

like my bf nd i were like going out to a movie..to watch a movie...i think we were watching The Grude 2..i was like scared, so like he put hisarms around me.the movie was like half way done, and he leaned over, and liked he kissed me..we were sitting on the last top row..at the end...the kiss lasted for atleast 2 minutes..after the kiss he said "baby your the most wonderful thing that can happen to me"..and im all like....whut?..lol..i was soo embarrassed..buh then he asked me if i wanted nother kiss..im all like....umm...k??so then he kissed me for the last time.....after that..he told me that he had cancer..i felt soo sry..........that was the last time i saw him agian.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

oh wha teh shiet. really?! crap. i was all giggly. and hten i was leik o.O wtf! no way! damn that sucksT.T. good luck to you and him

Guest hellogoodbye765

omg thats horrible.. what do you mean the last time you saw him..

did he :tears:

thats so sad..

Archived