Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest SarangxHae

I used to think that a kiss was a kiss, but it's so much more than that with the one you love. That's why I regret mine. I've found the guy I'm going to marry and I wish every first could've been with him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chiniria

8th Grade. First boyfriend. I actually didn't feel anything :P

EDIT: ^ I know how that feels.. @_@ I feel the same way too, and the sad part is that I'm his first ._.

Guest chineseduckling

i have no first kiss. its erased from my memories along with all my past bfs. from now on, the next will be my first. muwah. :)

Guest enticing

I'm going to bend it a bit and comment on my first kiss from my boyfriend. Hehe <3

It was during homecoming, and we were slow dancing. Loved it <3 :blush:

HORRIBLE. Unfortunately I'd like to throw my first kisses into the recycling bin please.

I was dating a boyfriend at the time and we were in the stairwell and we were cuddling. I just reached up and pecked him, he was so surprised he just kissed me back and I felt his saliva all over my lips.

GROSS.

Guest c a t h e r s

lips: the guy that i "went out" with at the beginning of this yr. i dont think i even realy liked him that much =/ but that night (which was new yrs) he asked me out then i was about to leave n we were on his porch and hes like..so....can i have a kiss. and i was like ehhhhhhhh................. and yeah. damnit >:[ im not considering it though!!!!!!! lol

Guest Sekshi__Mihye*

LOL, my first kiss was...embarassing x]

so my boyfriend came over my house and we were talking and we stopped for a while and i was just lookng down && he lifts my head up and leans in, i was so scared and shocked that i freaking screamed. lmao, it was just like a little shriek and i turned away. yeaa, i totally ruined the moment. but then we got into it and started to make out. he took my hand and told me that if i got nervous to just squeeze it :blush:

• 1 month later...
Guest SuusanKim

Come share your first kiss story here (: I didn't have mine yet and i dont even know how to kiss so maybe i could learn. Hahaha just kidding. Funny, embarassing, sweet, nasty, cute, disgusting? Share, share, share! (:

All these are so cuteee.

Guest my_love_shy

we were watching 'never been kisses' by drew barrymore, and then he leaned in and tried to kiss me. i didn't want to kiss him yet, but then it just felt right. so i leaned in and kissed him also.

we were watching 'never been kisses' by drew barrymore, and then he leaned in and tried to kiss me. i didn't want to kiss him yet, but then it just felt right. so i leaned in and kissed him also.

Wait, are you talking about some stranger that was sitting next to you in the theater?

Guest _ShiKAndA_

just happened recently on december 5th =D

well he told me that he was gunna kiss me the day before

sooo, on the next day, we got to see each other.

we walked around and we just started hugging. i stuck my head on his shoulder

becuase i knew it was comming. he nudged me with his shoulder so i could pick my head up.

we made eye contact and AGHHH its like he was stealing my soul.

i dodged it like 3 times because i was afraid i might do something wrong =P

soo when i finally had enough courage, i kissed him -____- yeah i did it

but then, uhh i he just kept comming haha soo we kinda made out right then and there too.

ehh.. yeah, im still trying to get over it

Guest yunax21

haha you learn how to kiss when it happens.. just go with the flow and you'll be fine. hehe. well my first kiss happened in the movies with an ex. we were watching fat albert & he just put his arm around me & leaned closer to me so i gave him a kiss on the cheek and he tried to kiss me but he missed lol. i smiled and gave him a kiss & that's how our first kiss went! right after we kissed, he told me he loved me.

so yeahh... that's my first kiss story.

Guest mz simmonz

I was 13 or 14..it was with my boyfriend who I was dating for maybe a few weeks? He dropped me off at the train station and when I leaned in to kiss him goodbye on the cheek, he moved his head and kissed me on the mouth and then stuck his tongue in my mouth but it felt so WEIRD..all wet and slimey ahahah. the most awkward kiss ever but I remember blushing like crazy afterwards xD

^ LOL yeah I noticed that.

becuase i knew it was comming. he nudged me with his shoulder so i could pick my head up.

we made eye contact and AGHHH its like he was stealing my soul.

LOL Your last line is so cuute T_T; (If you meant it that way)

XD T_T;

yeah. Huays still lacking in this field.

Archived